1. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.05%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Exclamation Web Exclusive - Anabolic Growth Kit

Web Exclusive!!!
    by Advanced Muscle Science

For a limited time only get an EXTRA $25 OFF the Anabolic Growth Kit. The Anabolic Growth Kit is only sold at the Advance Muscle Science Store and contains a 30 day supply of 1-Andro RD's, 4-AD RD's, and Decavol RD's. Only $74.99

COUPON CODE: AMSAGK

Also please visit our Facebook page for exclusive deals and contests!

ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

2. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.38%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

hhhmmm, might have to snag this and put away a couple of em for a rainy day.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  3. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.05%

If anyone has any questions on stacking, diet while on this, training, etc hit us up. We don't have a stacking chart on our site for this new stack but we can certainly help tailor one specifically for your goals.
    ForeRunner Labs

•   

4. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.79%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

That's a good price.
  5. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.05%

The cheapest you can get Decavol RD tabs on the net right now is $43.99. So this gets you both 1-Andro RD and 4-AD RD tabs for only $31 dollars more. If your considering using these compounds at all this is a steal.
    ForeRunner Labs

6. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.38%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    The cheapest you can get Decavol RD tabs on the net right now is $43.99. So this gets you both 1-Andro RD and 4-AD RD tabs for only $31 dollars more. If your considering using these compounds at all this is a steal.
    Definitely, i have used the 1ad UTT and 4ad UTT and loved it and always looked to adding in the Decavol but never got the chance too. Now that they conveniantly come in "Mints of swoleness" i will be giving these a go at some point!
  7. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.05%

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Definitely, i have used the 1ad UTT and 4ad UTT and loved it and always looked to adding in the Decavol but never got the chance too. Now that they conveniantly come in "Mints of swoleness" i will be giving these a go at some point!
    The Decavol is actually a chocolate flavored mint. I seriously use them after eating as breath mints. On cycle of course.
    ForeRunner Labs

8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.74%
    Achievements Posting Pro

what kind of results are typical with this. I realize typical is very wide open, but with good diet and training might one see
    NOT an IFORCE rep, but their new VMS Protean is amazing. I also dropped 15lbs on the testabolan2 and rev2 stack last month.
  9. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.05%

Quote Originally Posted by bigbeef View Post
    what kind of results are typical with this. I realize typical is very wide open, but with good diet and training might one see
    1 box will get you a 4-5 week cycle (depending on how you dose) and you could see a solid 10lbs.
    ForeRunner Labs

10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.38%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

oooo how i love the supplement scene. . .i'll have to jump on this deal here. . .dam!
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime
  11. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.94%

Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    oooo how i love the supplement scene. . .i'll have to jump on this deal here. . .dam!
    Yes, definitely. check out my log in the AMS forum. I bet if I had run RD my cycle would've doubled in awesomeness.

DecaVol log coming soon!
  12. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.05%

Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    haha it's fun isnt it!

Quote Originally Posted by BrYmAsTeR17 View Post
    Yes, definitely. check out my log in the AMS forum. I bet if I had run RD my cycle would've doubled in awesomeness.

DecaVol log coming soon!
    Reps for a good log my man.
    ForeRunner Labs

13. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

any one mind saving me the google and also explain the compounds conversion process for these ph's....

Are these all 2 step ph's and do they effectively mimic the classics they are named after?

Any chance for them to convert to an unwanted version and is 4-ad effected by aromstase as I suspect the other 2 don't if they are direct ph's to 1-test and deca....
  14. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.05%

Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    any one mind saving me the google and also explain the compounds conversion process for these ph's....

Are these all 2 step ph's and do they effectively mimic the classics they are named after?

Any chance for them to convert to an unwanted version and is 4-ad effected by aromstase as I suspect the other 2 don't if they are direct ph's to 1-test and deca....
    They are two step conversions to the diols and diones. Primordial actually has the prettiest of conversion charts on all three of these. The difference in these now is the sublingual hydroxypropyl beta-cyclodextrin complex we use to delivery it straight to the blood stream. The sublingual versions should reach pharmacologically active blood levels much faster than our previous oral versions.

This is worth a read to explain how it's been studied with the 19-norandrostenediol: Sublingual Superiority

Also I posted quite a bit of info in this thread regarding the 1-Androsterone:

1-Androsterone (the active in 1-Andro RD) is actually 1-DHEA (different names for the same thing).

DHEA converts to Androstenedrione and Androstenediol (amongst other things) which convert to testosterone (but both are now banned substances).

1-DHEA or 1-Androsterone converts to 1-Androstenedione and 1-Androstenediol (amongst other things) and then into 1-Testosterone.

When it comes to 1-Androsterone or 1-adiol/1-dione your goal is to get the conversion to 1-Testosterone. An extremely effective dry muscle builder.
    Quote Originally Posted by scump View Post
    thats interesting...

one of my patients was recently prescribed DHEA in order to elevate her cortisol and estrogen levels, also a raise in testosterone may occur (which wont harm her anyway).

im just wondering, DHEA has the ability to convert to all 3 of these, how does 1-DHEA differ and how do you maintain it has a higher conversion to test than cortisol/estrogen?
    There is currently no literature that directly pertains to 1-Androsterone's conversion to 1-Adiol or 1-Adione. The best I could tell you is based off the older 1/4-AD studies and a study on the conversion of Androstenediol to testosterone.

In 2002 the Androstenediol study they were specifically looking at a sublingual Androstenediol hydroxypropyl-beta-cyclodextrin complex and it's impact on the homornal response in young males (Iowa State students). Note, this is the same complex used in 1-Andro RD for improved delivery.

In an older study they found that oral intake (100-200mg/day) of adiol and adione did not change serum testosterone concentrations in men. Thus the oral delivery route sucked for bioavailability.

Back to the study... They gave the subjects sublingual tablets that contained about 20mg's of adiol. There was also a placebo group. They measured serum Adione, total test, free test, estradiol, but no cortisol unfortunately. Here were the charted results:

As you can see nearly all hormones measured in this study increased. Keep in mind some of these conversions are constantly moving and converting back and forth. So this was really just a 'snapshot' of what was occurring in the human body at the graphed time frames.

PA wrote a really good article about conversions that I posted here:

PA on "Conversions"

If I had to guess it converts to a reasonable amount of 1-test (as well as other hormones). I say this simply because we have sold this compound for some time and anecdotally the results have been positive. Even if it does convert to some estradiol it is not necessarily bad on cycle as I'm sure you are aware.

Having said all that, this newest formulation is by far our best ever and should further improve results imo.
    Overall a good view of these PH's is to look at a chart showing the intracrinology involved with the conversions (the same conversions apply to basic DHEA):

Hope this helps a little. We always get questions as to the exact conversions amount but these hormones never stop moving and converting so it's difficult to give an exact answer. We would be guessing anyways.
    ForeRunner Labs

15. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.05%

If you purchase 1 box, this is a good cycle to run using these three compounds.

ForeRunner Labs

16. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Very nice, thank you for the explanation....

I have a fairly simple chart like yours for hormone conversion as well ad being familiar with pp's of course. Just wondered the amount of steps here and also the info on the method of delivery.... Both sound cool...
  17. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.86%

[quote=Royd The Noyd;2621866]If you purchase 1 box, this is a good cycle to run using these three compounds.

thanks for the chart, that is perfect, now if you guys can just keep the sale on for another 3 weeks or so!
  18. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.54%

Get in on this while you can, great price for a great new product. Your going to love the RD tabs for sure. My personal suggestion is to run this for 6-8 weeks, but thats just me.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE STRONGEST ON THE MARKET
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/advanced-muscle-science/
  19. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.05%

[quote=kvothe;2622249]
    If you purchase 1 box, this is a good cycle to run using these three compounds.

thanks for the chart, that is perfect, now if you guys can just keep the sale on for another 3 weeks or so!
    We will certainly try.
    ForeRunner Labs

20. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.05%

Bump with a good vid:

ForeRunner Labs

21. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.09%

I used the 4AD UTT and I have to admit that while it obviously isn't test cyp, it seems to follow a "clean" conversion process to testosterone. I cannot use products like Dermacrine b/c the 5-DHEA directly irritates the **** out of my nipples (probably via direct binding to the ER). But I never had any issues with the 4AD UTT. I preferred 2-3ml twice a day, but I found it very effective for Pheraplex induced lethargy (f'ing terrible at 30-40mg/day) and it gave an almost instance libido boost. Pretty impressive for a 2-step PH.

So these new products definitely seem to go to work fast...but how long do they stay active-24 hrs a dose or you need to split them up, etc?
  22. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.89%

great video, was that a picture of lee haney in the middle of the video?
  23. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.05%

Quote Originally Posted by dumbhick3 View Post
    I used the 4AD UTT and I have to admit that while it obviously isn't test cyp, it seems to follow a "clean" conversion process to testosterone. I cannot use products like Dermacrine b/c the 5-DHEA directly irritates the **** out of my nipples (probably via direct binding to the ER). But I never had any issues with the 4AD UTT. I preferred 2-3ml twice a day, but I found it very effective for Pheraplex induced lethargy (f'ing terrible at 30-40mg/day) and it gave an almost instance libido boost. Pretty impressive for a 2-step PH.

So these new products definitely seem to go to work fast...but how long do they stay active-24 hrs a dose or you need to split them up, etc?
    It's hard to say exactly but I think in general more frequent dosings with sublinguals is better in general.
    ForeRunner Labs

24. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  320 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.13%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I echo DH, I also used 4-AD UTT (as part of a stack which also included 1-AD UTT) and was very pleased with the results. Good sh!t.
    "I am NOT an alcoholic. Alcoholics have a drinking problem. I ain't got no problem drinking!!"
    -My Best Friend
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.94%

Quote Originally Posted by dumbhick3 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by ex-tightend83 View Post
    I echo DH, I also used 4-AD UTT (as part of a stack which also included 1-AD UTT) and was very pleased with the results. Good sh!t.
    Nice good things to hear. I have 3 bottles of 4-AD UTT. Plan on using them during my cycles where I will be running compounds that r known for causing lethargy.
  26. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.89%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

whats the PCT for this? Can you go OTC?
  27. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.99%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by saggy321 View Post
    whats the PCT for this? Can you go OTC?
    I'm assuming Arom-X RD would suffice?
  28. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39%

Interested in this product!
  29. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.94%

Quote Originally Posted by Bjtil26 View Post
    Interested in this product!
    Check out my log bro, gained solid 5 lbs. at low dose DecaVol log coming soon!
  30. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.09%

I want to see this run at 2 boxes for a 6 week cycle, all compounds run the whole time.
  31. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34%

whats some good pct for this product?
  32. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.05%

PCT is so dependent on the individual. We make Arom-X as something you can add in your pct but some guys prefer serms or ai's. If you have ran a cycle before then do what works for you...otherwise here is some general info:

Post cycle Therapy. The theme of this rule falls right in line with the above rules. Don’t go overboard. There is no reason to run multiple compounds. Your only goal is to return the body to homeostasis. For the most part, time is likely your best tool when it comes to returning your body to normal hormonal levels. But there are some basic supplements you can use to jump start this process. I will outline the major ones below. But in general if they are not listed then they are NOT absolutely necessary:

Note the SERM vs OTC PCT debate will likely continue to rage on for years. I am not here to say which is “right or wrong” but rather to simply present the basic purpose of these supplements. It is still your choice which route you go with so please do not assume I am siding with one or another.

SERM’s – These are considered a must by many for PCT as they have shown proven results when dealing with a suppressed hormonal system. However be advised it is illegal to possess these items without a prescription. These can be obtained for ‘research’ however. Dosing can vary greatly depending on the SERM so please search your favorite supplement/bodybuilding board for recommendations. Examples of SERM’s include clomid, nolvadex, toremifine, raloxifene, etc.

OTC Anti-Aromatase (AI’s) – If you choose to avoid a SERM an anti-aromatase is likely your best option to restore your hormonal system. Again dosing varies however most manufacturers will provide you a recommended dosing strategy on the label. Again it doesn’t hurt to search your favorite board for more information.

Support Supplement – As stated above a simple ‘all in one’ type support supplement is also useful during PCT.

Test Booster – There are hundreds if not thousands of ‘testosterone’ boosters available. Find one that has good user feedback and quality customer support. You don’t have to research this issue to death. Just get one and your libido will thank you.
    ForeRunner Labs

33. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.05%

Bump. Who picked this up?

Web Exclusive!!!
    by Advanced Muscle Science

For a limited time only get an EXTRA $25 OFF the Anabolic Growth Kit. The Anabolic Growth Kit is only sold at the Advance Muscle Science Store and contains a 30 day supply of 1-Andro RD's, 4-AD RD's, and Decavol RD's. Only $74.99

COUPON CODE: AMSAGK

Also please visit our Facebook page for exclusive deals and contests!

ForeRunner Labs

34. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.38%

Bump. Who picked this up?
    How long is this goin for or will this be the price for a while?
  35. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.05%

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    How long is this goin for or will this be the price for a while?
    Good for another week yet.
    ForeRunner Labs

36. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.05%

You can combine this deal and the following. Insane price!

AMS Black Friday Special Continues Through Sunday.

Use coupon code amsblackfriday to get 50% off all regular items
    in our AMS online store.

No tricks, no worries - just our biggest discount ever.

go to advancedmusclescience.com
    ForeRunner Labs

37. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.05%

Slight correction it makes it $54.99 with the 50% off, before shipping. Sick deal.
    ForeRunner Labs

38. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.06%

amazing deal!
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
  39. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.99%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Ahh, by the time I got back from depositing money into my checking account this morning the promotion was over. Will AMS be having a similar Christmas special?
  40. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.05%

Quote Originally Posted by hoopem6 View Post
    Ahh, by the time I got back from depositing money into my checking account this morning the promotion was over. Will AMS be having a similar Christmas special?
    Hard to say until we get closer. Maybe a New Years Eve flash sale would be cool...
    ForeRunner Labs

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-19-2009, 12:03 PM
  2. Replies: 47
    Last Post: 05-09-2009, 02:07 AM
  3. Replies: 84
    Last Post: 06-29-2007, 08:04 AM
  4. Replies: 46
    Last Post: 05-07-2007, 06:31 PM