Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Web Exclusive!!!
by Advanced Muscle Science

For a limited time only get an EXTRA $25 OFF the Anabolic Growth Kit. The Anabolic Growth Kit is only sold at the Advance Muscle Science Store and contains a 30 day supply of 1-Andro RD's, 4-AD RD's, and Decavol RD's. Only $74.99

COUPON CODE: AMSAGK

Also please visit our Facebook page for exclusive deals and contests!

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If anyone has any questions on stacking, diet while on this, training, etc hit us up. We don't have a stacking chart on our site for this new stack but we can certainly help tailor one specifically for your goals.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The cheapest you can get Decavol RD tabs on the net right now is $43.99. So this gets you both 1-Andro RD and 4-AD RD tabs for only $31 dollars more. If your considering using these compounds at all this is a steal.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The cheapest you can get Decavol RD tabs on the net right now is $43.99. So this gets you both 1-Andro RD and 4-AD RD tabs for only $31 dollars more. If your considering using these compounds at all this is a steal.
Definitely, i have used the 1ad UTT and 4ad UTT and loved it and always looked to adding in the Decavol but never got the chance too. Now that they conveniantly come in "Mints of swoleness" i will be giving these a go at some point! :cheers:

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely, i have used the 1ad UTT and 4ad UTT and loved it and always looked to adding in the Decavol but never got the chance too. Now that they conveniantly come in "Mints of swoleness" i will be giving these a go at some point! :cheers:
The Decavol is actually a chocolate flavored mint. I seriously use them after eating as breath mints. :) On cycle of course.

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
what kind of results are typical with this. I realize typical is very wide open, but with good diet and training might one see

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what kind of results are typical with this. I realize typical is very wide open, but with good diet and training might one see
1 box will get you a 4-5 week cycle (depending on how you dose) and you could see a solid 10lbs.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
oooo how i love the supplement scene. . .i'll have to jump on this deal here. . .dam!

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
any one mind saving me the google and also explain the compounds conversion process for these ph's....

Are these all 2 step ph's and do they effectively mimic the classics they are named after?

Any chance for them to convert to an unwanted version and is 4-ad effected by aromstase as I suspect the other 2 don't if they are direct ph's to 1-test and deca....

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
any one mind saving me the google and also explain the compounds conversion process for these ph's....

Are these all 2 step ph's and do they effectively mimic the classics they are named after?

Any chance for them to convert to an unwanted version and is 4-ad effected by aromstase as I suspect the other 2 don't if they are direct ph's to 1-test and deca....
They are two step conversions to the diols and diones. Primordial actually has the prettiest of conversion charts on all three of these. The difference in these now is the sublingual hydroxypropyl beta-cyclodextrin complex we use to delivery it straight to the blood stream. The sublingual versions should reach pharmacologically active blood levels much faster than our previous oral versions.

This is worth a read to explain how it's been studied with the 19-norandrostenediol: Sublingual Superiority

Also I posted quite a bit of info in this thread regarding the 1-Androsterone:

1-Androsterone (the active in 1-Andro RD) is actually 1-DHEA (different names for the same thing).

DHEA converts to Androstenedrione and Androstenediol (amongst other things) which convert to testosterone (but both are now banned substances).

1-DHEA or 1-Androsterone converts to 1-Androstenedione and 1-Androstenediol (amongst other things) and then into 1-Testosterone.

When it comes to 1-Androsterone or 1-adiol/1-dione your goal is to get the conversion to 1-Testosterone. An extremely effective dry muscle builder.
thats interesting...

one of my patients was recently prescribed DHEA in order to elevate her cortisol and estrogen levels, also a raise in testosterone may occur (which wont harm her anyway).

im just wondering, DHEA has the ability to convert to all 3 of these, how does 1-DHEA differ and how do you maintain it has a higher conversion to test than cortisol/estrogen?
There is currently no literature that directly pertains to 1-Androsterone's conversion to 1-Adiol or 1-Adione. The best I could tell you is based off the older 1/4-AD studies and a study on the conversion of Androstenediol to testosterone.

In 2002 the Androstenediol study they were specifically looking at a sublingual Androstenediol hydroxypropyl-beta-cyclodextrin complex and it's impact on the homornal response in young males (Iowa State students). Note, this is the same complex used in 1-Andro RD for improved delivery.

In an older study they found that oral intake (100-200mg/day) of adiol and adione did not change serum testosterone concentrations in men. Thus the oral delivery route sucked for bioavailability.

Back to the study... They gave the subjects sublingual tablets that contained about 20mg's of adiol. There was also a placebo group. They measured serum Adione, total test, free test, estradiol, but no cortisol unfortunately. Here were the charted results:

As you can see nearly all hormones measured in this study increased. Keep in mind some of these conversions are constantly moving and converting back and forth. So this was really just a 'snapshot' of what was occurring in the human body at the graphed time frames.

PA wrote a really good article about conversions that I posted here:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/133635-pa-conversions.html

If I had to guess it converts to a reasonable amount of 1-test (as well as other hormones). I say this simply because we have sold this compound for some time and anecdotally the results have been positive. Even if it does convert to some estradiol it is not necessarily bad on cycle as I'm sure you are aware.

Having said all that, this newest formulation is by far our best ever and should further improve results imo.
Overall a good view of these PH's is to look at a chart showing the intracrinology involved with the conversions (the same conversions apply to basic DHEA):

Hope this helps a little. We always get questions as to the exact conversions amount but these hormones never stop moving and converting so it's difficult to give an exact answer. We would be guessing anyways.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Very nice, thank you for the explanation....

I have a fairly simple chart like yours for hormone conversion as well ad being familiar with pp's of course. Just wondered the amount of steps here and also the info on the method of delivery.... Both sound cool...

tattoopierced1

Get in on this while you can, great price for a great new product. Your going to love the RD tabs for sure. My personal suggestion is to run this for 6-8 weeks, but thats just me.

dumbhick3

dumbhick3

Awards
  • Established
I used the 4AD UTT and I have to admit that while it obviously isn't test cyp:D, it seems to follow a "clean" conversion process to testosterone. I cannot use products like Dermacrine b/c the 5-DHEA directly irritates the **** out of my nipples (probably via direct binding to the ER). But I never had any issues with the 4AD UTT. I preferred 2-3ml twice a day, but I found it very effective for Pheraplex induced lethargy (f'ing terrible at 30-40mg/day) and it gave an almost instance libido boost. Pretty impressive for a 2-step PH.

So these new products definitely seem to go to work fast...but how long do they stay active-24 hrs a dose or you need to split them up, etc?

enzo123dog

Awards
great video, was that a picture of lee haney in the middle of the video?

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I used the 4AD UTT and I have to admit that while it obviously isn't test cyp:D, it seems to follow a "clean" conversion process to testosterone. I cannot use products like Dermacrine b/c the 5-DHEA directly irritates the **** out of my nipples (probably via direct binding to the ER). But I never had any issues with the 4AD UTT. I preferred 2-3ml twice a day, but I found it very effective for Pheraplex induced lethargy (f'ing terrible at 30-40mg/day) and it gave an almost instance libido boost. Pretty impressive for a 2-step PH.

So these new products definitely seem to go to work fast...but how long do they stay active-24 hrs a dose or you need to split them up, etc?
It's hard to say exactly but I think in general more frequent dosings with sublinguals is better in general.

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
I echo DH, I also used 4-AD UTT (as part of a stack which also included 1-AD UTT) and was very pleased with the results. Good sh!t.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I echo DH, I also used 4-AD UTT (as part of a stack which also included 1-AD UTT) and was very pleased with the results. Good sh!t.
Nice good things to hear. I have 3 bottles of 4-AD UTT. Plan on using them during my cycles where I will be running compounds that r known for causing lethargy.

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
whats the PCT for this? Can you go OTC?

dumbhick3

dumbhick3

Awards
  • Established
I want to see this run at 2 boxes for a 6 week cycle, all compounds run the whole time:).

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PCT is so dependent on the individual. We make Arom-X as something you can add in your pct but some guys prefer serms or ai's. If you have ran a cycle before then do what works for you...otherwise here is some general info:

Post cycle Therapy. The theme of this rule falls right in line with the above rules. Don’t go overboard. There is no reason to run multiple compounds. Your only goal is to return the body to homeostasis. For the most part, time is likely your best tool when it comes to returning your body to normal hormonal levels. But there are some basic supplements you can use to jump start this process. I will outline the major ones below. But in general if they are not listed then they are NOT absolutely necessary:

Note the SERM vs OTC PCT debate will likely continue to rage on for years. I am not here to say which is “right or wrong” but rather to simply present the basic purpose of these supplements. It is still your choice which route you go with so please do not assume I am siding with one or another.

SERM’s – These are considered a must by many for PCT as they have shown proven results when dealing with a suppressed hormonal system. However be advised it is illegal to possess these items without a prescription. These can be obtained for ‘research’ however. Dosing can vary greatly depending on the SERM so please search your favorite supplement/bodybuilding board for recommendations. Examples of SERM’s include clomid, nolvadex, toremifine, raloxifene, etc.

OTC Anti-Aromatase (AI’s) – If you choose to avoid a SERM an anti-aromatase is likely your best option to restore your hormonal system. Again dosing varies however most manufacturers will provide you a recommended dosing strategy on the label. Again it doesn’t hurt to search your favorite board for more information.

Support Supplement – As stated above a simple ‘all in one’ type support supplement is also useful during PCT.

Test Booster – There are hundreds if not thousands of ‘testosterone’ boosters available. Find one that has good user feedback and quality customer support. You don’t have to research this issue to death. Just get one and your libido will thank you.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can combine this deal and the following. Insane price!

AMS Black Friday Special Continues Through Sunday.

Use coupon code amsblackfriday to get 50% off all regular items
in our AMS online store.

No tricks, no worries - just our biggest discount ever.

go to advancedmusclescience.com

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
amazing deal!

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
Ahh, by the time I got back from depositing money into my checking account this morning the promotion was over. Will AMS be having a similar Christmas special?

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ahh, by the time I got back from depositing money into my checking account this morning the promotion was over. Will AMS be having a similar Christmas special?
Hard to say until we get closer. Maybe a New Years Eve flash sale would be cool...

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
Hard to say until we get closer. Maybe a New Years Eve flash sale would be cool...
Good deal. I was gone for the weekend and didn't see the promotion until last night. Unfortunately, by that time, I needed to run to the bank and make a deposit. Anyways, I'll be sure to keep my eyes peeled for any upcoming specials.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got one kit with the black friday code, now I am getting another with the amsagk code, but the price is $85. I am currently finishing week 2 at 2/day, plan on running for a total of 6-8.

Maybe up the dose to 3/day, but I respond well to most compounds and I am smaller, 175 lbs. May go 6 weeks then save the rest for another cycle later so I can go for a 6-weeker

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got one kit with the black friday code, now I am getting another with the amsagk code, but the price is $85. I am currently finishing week 2 at 2/day, plan on running for a total of 6-8.

Maybe up the dose to 3/day, but I respond well to most compounds and I am smaller, 175 lbs. May go 6 weeks then save the rest for another cycle later so I can go for a 6-weeker
PM me man.