Want to log ANY product from Controlled Labs? Post here!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established

What's up guys & gals-

We wanted to give some members here a chance to try our products, and to show us your logging skills!

All you have to do is:

TELL US WHAT PRODUCT you want to log
TELL US WHY we should pick you

As long as your over 18 and from the U.S., it can be any product in our line, we'll send it out for free, if you get picked. Then you'll have to maintain a log & review for the duration of the product.

Easy, right?
So what are you waiting for?

Winning the War Against Genetics

titus123

Awards
I want to log Blue Up. You should pick me because I'm 35 just got back into the game again 7 months ago. I'm 5'6" and weight 187lbs. When I started all this I was 160lbs. So if your product works well for me at my age, then that would give others folks in my age range a damn good reason to buy your product........

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
I want to log Blue Up. You should pick me because I'm 35 just got back into the game again 7 months ago. I'm 5'6" and weight 187lbs. When I started all this I was 160lbs. So if your product works well for me at my age, then that would give others folks in my age range a damn good reason to buy your product........
Nice !!! :cheers:

princevince

Awards
  • Established
i would love to log Blue GrowtH or Blue Gene simply because your products are one of the best natural non hormonal products on the market. love white flood white raspberry, one of my top 3 pwo's as well green magnatude and purple wraath, which by the way i have all 3 in my cupboard, but never got to purchasing Blue GrowtH or Blue Gene and now that i'm thinking about it your orange oximega greens. i wouldn't mind logging that one either if selected to run a log for any of those 3 products.
will be able to log daily and thorough and rep them to the best of my ability, and will be nothing but honest in my logging.

i'm 37 yrs young, and not here to play any games, i take my health very seriously and what i put into it, and like to put nothing but the finer things into it, especially being i'm not getting any younger and got to be very cautious what goes into it, and have no worries when it comes to any of your products.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dig the opportunity you're giving here, guys :cheers:

Depending on when you're looking for people to log things, I'd like to toss my name in for 2 possible scenarios:

White Blood - I've been looking for a good stim-free pre-workout during my cycles off of stimulants. I was looking for something with GlycoCarn, BA & CM, but the profile of this intrigues me.

Blue GrowtH - I was interested in it when you initially released it.

I'm starting a run on Monday that will last 6-7 weeks, so if there's no conflict, I could/would use the White Blood immediately (if not this, I'll be picking up a stim-free pre-workout anyway as just AAKG powder doesn't cut it) and otherwise I'd love to tack on Blue GrowtH to PCT.

I've used Green Magnitude, Purple In-Train, White Flood, Orange Oxi-Mega, Orange Triad and have a tub of Greens that I just got in. Triad is my go-to multi.

11 years of training experience under my belt with the longest break being ~3 months off when I used to play baseball.

If this doesn't pan out because you want it to be completely isolated use of the product, I totally understand and hope that you'll have another opportunity like this pop up again sometime ;)

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This a Great Opportunity here guys!!!!

I wish try Blue Gene + White Blood!!!!!!!

and for your info guys Blue GrowtH is AWESOME yours will be love!

Hikeon3

Hikeon3

Awards
My journey with iron has been an up and down story. I grew up a strong but obese kid then swore off carbs for 18 months starting my junior year of high school. I dropped from 265 to 180. During college I felt weak so I trained like a machine and ate like one too. Got up to 215 and pretty powerful. Then a pop in the lower spine put me in the gutter for over a year. After some PT, I've slowly gotten back into the gym and now for almost a year I've been lifting relatively heavy and stripping away fat to my currently lean and hard 155.

Now 155 looks pretty good. But I have goals in mind and 155 is kind of embarrassing for a 5'11" guy age 25. So it's time to build a new house. And we all know that to build a house, you gotta have a solid foundation.

Is there a more solid foundation than Controlled Labs' Orange Triad/Orange Oximega?

I don't think so.

So I'd be willing to log a lean, clean, foundational bulk starting at 155 using the most basic and most important of supplements: the best multi on the market and the best healthy fats/greens supp on the market. A log to prove once and for all for all the 150-somethings out there looking to grow that the latest PH/GH supplement isn't an inevitable need, but the critical nutritional bases covered by solid products like Orange Triad and Orange Oximega ARE an inevitable need.

I'm a blank canvas awaiting paint. Let's make that first stroke orange.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome opportunity here guys. I have been fortunate to log a few for CL in the past. Awesome stuff. 2 of my personal favorites Orange Triad (awesome!!) and Purple Wraath

Edit: I just realized I wrote awesome 3 times

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome opportunity here guys. I have been fortunate to log a few for CL in the past. Awesome stuff. 2 of my personal favorites Orange Triad (awesome!!) and Purple Wraath

Edit: I just realized I wrote awesome 3 times
now THAT's awesome! ;)

...as well as the opp.....hmmmmm <scratches chin...scratches AE's chin> ummmm, whooops...awwwwwkward...:eek:

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
WOOT !!! Thread is blowin up !!!

princevince

Awards
  • Established
i say by this evening it'll look like the cheese line:party:

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Dig the opportunity you're giving here, guys :cheers:

Depending on when you're looking for people to log things, I'd like to toss my name in for 2 possible scenarios:

White Blood - I've been looking for a good stim-free pre-workout during my cycles off of stimulants. I was looking for something with GlycoCarn, BA & CM, but the profile of this intrigues me.

Blue GrowtH - I was interested in it when you initially released it.

I'm starting a run on Monday that will last 6-7 weeks, so if there's no conflict, I could/would use the White Blood immediately (if not this, I'll be picking up a stim-free pre-workout anyway as just AAKG powder doesn't cut it) and otherwise I'd love to tack on Blue GrowtH to PCT.

I've used Green Magnitude, Purple In-Train, White Flood, Orange Oxi-Mega, Orange Triad and have a tub of Greens that I just got in. Triad is my go-to multi.

11 years of training experience under my belt with the longest break being ~3 months off when I used to play baseball.

If this doesn't pan out because you want it to be completely isolated use of the product, I totally understand and hope that you'll have another opportunity like this pop up again sometime ;)
Strong entry :cheers:

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Reduction pm.
weightloss and sleep aid...nuff said

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd really like to log Blue GrowtH and White Blood / Reuction PM. The combo of those would be great for restful sleep and GH release. I push hard in the gym and eat right, but sleep is a challenge.

I have a really full schedule and cannot get enough quality sleep. I've tried stand-alone OTC GH products to try and improve quality of sleep but it doesn't seem to help, still toss/turn and wake throughout night. I'd like to give the Controlled Labs line-up of GH products to see if it can make a difference! I bet this combo would blow away anything out there!

I've used goLden finish, gOlden Gains , white fLOod, Green buLge, OranGe triad, purple intrain, purple wraath.

muscl3s

muscl3s

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Blue GrowtH... i need to try this product... i have tried other GH products but I want to try the latest and greatest...
Why me? why not... i'll be 34 years old next month and i could use a boost in GH... would make a nice birthday gift (hint hint)
would love to log/review Blue GrowtH

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Wow! Great freaking Promo here, ANY PRODUCT you say?

This is a tough one, Either Golden Gains or White Flood.

Why should you choose me?

Well, I an highly interested in the concept of Golden Gains. Fruits Veggies, with healthy fat and designer carbs? Sounds like an all in one muscle boosting meal supplement. Sounds to be a little more than your average protein powder. You get alot more nutrients and fuel to help your body grow to its maximum potential. Again, very interested in this product, I want to know how it tastes, how it mixes ect. Not very much Info on Golden Gains either, even though it sounds like a great supplement.

White Flood, pretty much the only product I conotate Controlled Labs with. I have tried Green Mag (I still have some left of my bottle), and I bought Purple Wrath and loved that aswell. I might also want to add that Green Mag is the best tasting Creatine product I have every tried, the green apple flavor easily becomes addicting. Anyways, I have only tried a mear sample packet of White Flood. I am really big into pre-workouts, and I can honestly say I have tried nearly every major one out there. Jacked, 1 M.R., ASGT, You get the Idea. White Flood would be easy to log, I can compare it to the many other PWO's I have tried and judge accordingly. I heard its great, let me give it a run!

On another note, I am 18 years old. I currently weigh 181, just finishing a mini cut. I should be given an oppertunity to log these products, simply due to the fact than im a young man, avid in the body building community and the future of this sport. I have more knowledge on supplements and lifting than pretty much anyone else I know thats around my age, and most of my friends and fellow brothers (Frat Brothers) come to me for advice on what to use, what products actually work ect. ect. Of course, as always, I will give my No B.S. honest opinion on your product. It either works for me, or sometimes it simply doesn't. I will of course include pictures ect. and video's upon request. Pick me Controlled Labs!

****PIC*****

Thought I had more but im on a different computer.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Great applicants so far guys...this is going to be a fun one!

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established

Um either intrain / golden finish / golden gains / purple wraath.

any of the above Id like to do, probably intrain the most because Ive been curious about it since it came.

I do good logs and reviews. If I got picked for intrain, I could rate it vs other intra drinks thats Ive used.

for the others, im just trying to get bigger and stronger and it seems like any of these will help. I can post up reviews and logs if you wish :)

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
I would like to log White Flood/Golden Gains, Im currently bulking and Ive been dragging a$$ a bit lately so I could use the boost. Golden Gains caught my eye a long time ago, I just haven't used it yet lol.

I would make a good logger for White Flood because I am a stim junkie and I have used ALOT of pre w/o's over the years, so I would be a good judge of its effectiveness. Golden Gains has an amazing profile and sounds like an awesome product as well though! I need both lol

I am currently logging Beastdrol, but I have less than 1 week left on it so I am available to log.

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
I would like to log white flood.
I'm 20 years old, 180 lbs, I am currently cutting and would really like to throw a pre wo in the mix.
Other supps I'm on are 3 different proteins split up differently in accordance to my daily needs. I'm on fish oils, multi's, glucosamine, flaxseed, creatine mono and recreate by usp.
My diet consist of high protein, low fat, and moderate carbing.
Around 4000+ calories a day.
My training is every big muscle group twice per week, with smaller added in where needed. I am not following any certain program right now bc I am not strength training or bulking.
I can provide pics and videos.
I have two other logs that are still going on right now but are finished, the only thing left for them are final reviews and after photos, the final review of brutal alchemy's onslaught is being worked on bc I started to treat my reviews like college papers lol. And the usp labs super log+ diet is an ongoing and will not have after pics up untill I've finished my diet.
I can also provide a detailed and in depth review from different aspects of using the product.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What I Want To Log - I want to log Green Magnitude.

Why You Should Pick Me - You guys should pick me cause i'll run a comprehensive log of the product. I have always wanted to use Green Mag but have never gotten around to it either due to budget or something came up. I have stuck with creatine mono nice and cheap, but i'd like the chance to try something else to switch it up. I have been lifting for 10 years. And i'd really like the chance you guys are giving to try something i've been wanting to for sometime now.

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
I would love to log either a white blood/ blue GrowtH stack. Or purple wraath

I have used many controlled labs products and love the solid results for a resonable price. The purple wraath I have use as it Is by far my favorite intra work out product. I lift on a fast in the am and need the intra work out to really help me get the most out of my session

The white blood / blue growth in my opinion will be the end to the search for a natty gh product. I have uses white flood with other gh products and using pre bed only I noticed it really helps boost gh by it self and is excellent as a stacker. I really leaned out a lot while my appetite went through the roof! I would like to see how well white blood works with YOUR gh product.

About me in short I am 6 foot 185 - 190 about 10-12% body fat. I recently dubbed my sell a power builder as I focus on strength training more than anything with some other work throwen in. But my diet is very controlled and on point more like a body builder does dieting. If I log I will Always have pictures.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I would love to log either a white blood/ blue GrowtH stack. Or purple wraath

I have used many controlled labs products and love the solid results for a resonable price. The purple wraath I have use as it Is by far my favorite intra work out product. I lift on a fast in the am and need the intra work out to really help me get the most out of my session

The white blood / blue growth in my opinion will be the end to the search for a natty gh product. I have uses white flood with other gh products and using pre bed only I noticed it really helps boost gh by it self and is excellent as a stacker. I really leaned out a lot while my appetite went through the roof! I would like to see how well white blood works with YOUR gh product.

About me in short I am 6 foot 185 - 190 about 10-12% body fat. I recently dubbed my sell a power builder as I focus on strength training more than anything with some other work throwen in. But my diet is very controlled and on point more like a body builder does dieting. If I log I will Always have pictures.
Nice post, very detailed. Good entry, reliable member. :thumbsup:

JCunningham

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What's up guys & gals-

We wanted to give some members here a chance to try our products, and to show us your logging skills!

All you have to do is:

As long as your over 18 and from the U.S., it can be any product in , we'll send it out for free, if you get picked. Then you'll have to maintain a log & review for the duration of the product.

Easy, right?
So what are you waiting for?

Winning the War Against Genetics
[/CENTER]
I am over 18.
Love CL products.
Hav not tried your GH product, but have tried HGHpro and LG GH stack.
Blue Growth is what I would like to log. you will get a detailed log, heavy log.. I wont let you down ;)..

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Definitely get in and get on this people!!

Ive used several products and have not been let down by any of em!!

naturalgainer

naturalgainer

Awards
  • Established
TELL US WHAT PRODUCT: I would really like to log Blue Gene or the Blue Growth stack but if that was not possible for both I would most like Blue Gene. I have used Purple Wraath and White Flood which were very solid products. Now, about why I would want to log Blue Gene. This is because after doing research there have been many positive reviews on this product with increased recovery and and some people have claimed their connective tissues felt better. I am also interested in the ingredients like the the 20% Cissus Extract, lcariin, Grape Seed Extract, Griffonia Simplicifolia Extract, Apigenin, Luteolin and Niacin because of the blood flow and natural Gh benefits. I am interested in this because my current goal is coming back from an injury that has slowed me down for almost a good 8 months now and I am just now able to slowly start getting back into things.This injury was a deeply torn muscle which is why I feel this product may help me out. My ultimate goal is to come back even better than I was before, therefore, this is a great oppurtunity to try and take a hold of so I can possibly push myself harder and come back better with Blue Gene:D

TELL US WHY we should pick you: Controlled Labs should pick me because I will be able to give a good log and stick with the log and keep it very detailed. I would be completely honest on any results and give out any feedback to how the product makes me feel. Also with the log I will be able to post progress pictures. Another reason I should be chosen is because I am a very determined and driven person. I stay on my diet, workout as hard as I can in the gym and set goals. Without those things it would be hard to accomplish anything and I know that so that is why I will make sure to give it my all. Last, I am young, (18) therefore I am enthusiastic and time is on my side in order to put in as much effort as I can without having other things in my life that would make it extremely busy :D

Note: I do not party, drink, smoke, or anything like that its just not for me I have a lot more fun hittin the gym so that would be beneficial to Controlled Labs because it would not skew the results. Thank you for having such a great opportunity available and good luck to everyone that can be picked!

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Once in a Life time

Good Morning All :cheers:

I would like to send in my application with a great opportunity to utilize the potential of controlled labs! I have study your company in some depth and have always keep close tabs on your product line. With cutting edge products such as black hole/Blue Gene/and GylcerGrow and many more i would love to see some of these products logged due to its cutting edge nature. I do believe that most individuals know about white flood/purple wraath/ blue up/ Orange Triad/ and Green Buldge, but what most individuals have failed to see enough of is your cutting edge products that will allow a natural bodybuilder to access his maximum potential in his genetic code with the combination of Black Hole/Blue Gene/ and GyclerGrow. To me this is a complete package in anabolism and the gains in which would be achieved over a month growth period with an in tune bulking diet would exceed the finite limits of genetics! :fing02:

I'm currentyly a natural bodybuilder that is trying to go IFPA pro. I have competed in two bodybuilding events and have taken second place in the Mr. Mn Novice Tall Division and Northern States Classics Noice Tall Division. Have been told to compete for my pro card this next event. . .which will be the Mr. Mn 2011 and I plan on making a strong comback. I have great symmetry and will be more than happy to post up more current pictures. . These were pictures of my first event which i was 190lbs and this event i was 199lbs. . . I have a great team behind me and would love the opportunity to run a stack and or at least one of the three products Blue Gene/GycerGrow/Black Hole.

May 2010 Mr. Mn.
31883_1314308225552_1466083046_30764370_1975214_n.jpg

2weeks out from this last show
DSC00036.JPG

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Wow Aaelael, strong post. Your pics are lookin lean and mean bro!!!! Great job on the physique!!! :thumbsup:

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Thank you very much Renegade. .. I should be clear that i'm going to be on a bulking diet now for the next 3months so I can try and squeak out about 5-6lbs of lean mass for this next show.. . need and or want to weight in around 205 for this next show!

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
Blue GrowtH Hands Down.

I'm currently in the off season where All my time an energy is put into getting stronger for the coming season. I've kept some logs in the past, and want to keep another. It keeps me motivated, and also provides great information for others.
I train hard. My body takes a beating. Better sleep, recovery and elevated HGH lvls sound right up my ally.
Right now my goals are to increase my conditioning, while busting past my training ceilings. I'm currently 21 5'8 200ibs at 11%BF Main goal right now is to joing the 1000ibs club, side goals are to drop some BF. With cals slightly reduced, and training hard I need something to help recover and i want to give CL a shot and see if Blue GrowtH can keep up!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Blue GrowtH Hands Down.

I'm currently in the off season where All my time an energy is put into getting stronger for the coming season. I've kept some logs in the past, and want to keep another. It keeps me motivated, and also provides great information for others.
I train hard. My body takes a beating. Better sleep, recovery and elevated HGH lvls sound right up my ally.
Right now my goals are to increase my conditioning, while busting past my training ceilings. I'm currently 21 5'8 200ibs at 11%BF Main goal right now is to joing the 1000ibs club, side goals are to drop some BF. With cals slightly reduced, and training hard I need something to help recover and i want to give CL a shot and see if Blue GrowtH can keep up!
Nice post bro! Seems like the BGH is pretty popular around here :D

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
TELL US WHAT PRODUCT:
I would like to log the Purple InTrain.
I have always be into how a in training supplement will help me. I have taken RPG and would really like to see how it compares to it. I really like how it helped in in my workouts. I have been looking for a new intra workout drink because I just like the taste and gives me some thing else then just water to drink.

And I really like the little extra protein, beta-alanine, and extras that it gives during the workout.

TELL US WHY WE SHOULD PICK ME:
I'm really detailed about my logs and enjoy doing them and giving honest reviews on them. I have no problem saying if I do or don't like something. Also must tell you my wife likes to take my supplements to so you can even get her opinon of supplements.

About me:
Over 18
Don't drink or smoke.
And have no problem updating my logs. Most of the time I do it 4+ times a week.

Also I'm taking Carnobolic (and Logging it) right now Have about 15 days left so it will be a good comparison to Purple InTrain because of the Beta-alanine.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
any idea when winners will be chosen n such?

TeamT10

Awards
This is a great opportunity!

I have ran one CL product before and had some really solid results with it, i ran the full month of Reduction AM PM and saw a really solid cut by the end of the run.

I have been really meaning to give Orange Triad a try, since losing my weight (115lbs) i have had some really tough times after the rigorous training i put myself through, some of that wasn't too smart on me (running 3 hours of intense cardio on top of HIIT and Lifting) and i also was in two major accidents with left alot of joint issues (one resulted in a surgery reconstructing my entire knee)

I have heard good things about Orange Triad, especially for joint problems, and would love an opportunity to give it a go (no funds after i lost my job)

Anyway, gl on the picking of winners

Prost....

Secretive

Awards
Yo! I would like to log Green Mag & Purple Wraath & stim-free blue gene during my PCT of my first H-Drol cycle. The cycle won't be over until December, but I was considering getting the GM and PW anyway to keep strength and endurance up.

Stim Free Blue Gene would be sweet too, as a little extra overall boost, and that type of product fits great into a PCT.

I'm a great logger and I'd be sure to include detailed workouts, nutrition info, etc. I will follow through, knowing that I got the products for free and keep to my word of providing a good review. I'm very consistent with diet and training and pretty self-aware when it comes to the effect of different supplements.

Any of those 3 products or any combination would make me more than happy! Thanks for the read.

wsaucer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
There are a couple of products I would like to try from you guys...

Blue GrowtH As a collegiate track and field athlete( a sprinter),we are always trying to find natual and compliant ways to increase HGH and testosterone. We all know those two things alone can make or break an athlete.As for a sprinter,we have to be as strong as powerful as possible. HGH will improve my performance,sleep/recovery(which is hard as a student athlete) and the promotion of strength.

White Flood From practice to the weight room, I can feel drained and not have the energy to workout. From the profile alone, I can tell it will help me sustain energy and help me build muscle.

Green Magnitude Plenty of studies have shown creatine to be VERY beneficial to sprinters.

I have logged extensively one usplabs site-> http://www.usplabsdirect.com/forum/stacks-logs/4536-flyin-saucer-stronger-faster-log.html

And recently logged on here-> http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/161718-quest-athletic-performance.html