SALE - IronMagLabs Halloween 20% Discount

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Excellent.

And I'm not saying that because I just watched Waynes World. But this is a totally amazing, awesome sale. NOT! (just kidding)

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
iron mags has got some great supps out def bumping this;)

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump for some super-dmz

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
excellent deal, especially when combined with the combo offers!!

The Neck

The Neck

Awards
  • Established
I just ordered 3 bottles of the Super-DMZ rx for $76 & that included shipping!!! That's a smokin @ss deal!

IronMagLabs

IronMagLabs

Awards
  • Established
I just ordered 3 bottles of the Super-DMZ rx for $76 & that included shipping!!! That's a smokin @ss deal!
Yes it really is, it would be greatly appreciated if you posted some feedback here on the Super-DMZ Rx! :)

Thanks!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im likin the 6 bottles of 1andro for 25 bucks a piece, plus 20% off? Yeaaaa might have to get on that!!

The Neck

The Neck

Awards
  • Established
Yes it really is, it would be greatly appreciated if you posted some feedback here on the Super-DMZ Rx! :)

Thanks!
Will do, I'm contemplating on ordering some of your andro & stacking it, for a 6wk run.

IronMagLabs

IronMagLabs

Awards
  • Established
Will do, I'm contemplating on ordering some of your andro & stacking it, for a 6wk run.
1-Andro Rx and Super-DMZ Rx is a great stack, you would make some pretty nice gains on a 6 week cycle!

IronMagLabs

IronMagLabs

Awards
  • Established
this special will go on thru October, don't miss it!!!

:)

Dahandsomone

Awards
I was reading one of the forum on the site and it stated that you can stack 1-andro rx with epistane for better results during the cycle.. what do you recommend to use with 1-andro

The Neck

The Neck

Awards
  • Established
I was reading one of the forum on the site and it stated that you can stack 1-andro rx with epistane for better results during the cycle.. what do you recommend to use with 1-andro

Yes, you can stack it with Epistane. I mentioned in a previous post stacking the Super-DMZ rx w/1-Andro rx.

Dahandsomone

Awards
Neck what is the difference with stacking Anabolic-Matrix Rx and Super-DMZ rx...compared to what you suggested Super-DMZ rx w/1-Andro rx. I want to make sure that i am combining the right products for great results...

The Neck

The Neck

Awards
  • Established
Neck what is the difference with stacking Anabolic-Matrix Rx and Super-DMZ rx...compared to what you suggested Super-DMZ rx w/1-Andro rx. I want to make sure that i am combining the right products for great results...

Super-DMZ stacked with 1-Andro Rx is a much more intense/effective combination over the Anabolic-Matrix rx stack. Super-DMZ is combination of Superdrol & Dymethazine, so it's a double hit.

I would reccomend using the Anabolic-Matrix Rx as "part" of your PCT.

IronMagLabs

IronMagLabs

Awards
  • Established
I recommend stacking all 3, 1-Andro Rx, Super-DMZ Rx and Anabolic-Matrix Rx.

IronMagLabs

IronMagLabs

Awards
  • Established
btw, the 20% discount has been fixed, it was set at $20 off before, but it's now taking 205 off the full order.

IronMagLabs Halloween 20% Discount

Voucher: halloween2010

20% off on ALL orders thru October!

http://www.ironmaglabs.com

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice catch ;)
That makes the six pack of 1-AndroRX only $120 SHIPPED!

IronMagLabs

IronMagLabs

Awards
  • Established
Nice catch ;)
That makes the six pack of 1-AndroRX only $120 SHIPPED!
yes, thank you for letting me know! :)

and that comes out to be $20 per bottle, that is a great deal!!!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This worked out perfectly for me. I was literally scouring the web yesterday looking for a discount code for your site. I gave up and then saw this thread while I was hanging out, lol. I didn't even see anything over at IM :thinking:

IronMagLabs

IronMagLabs

Awards
  • Established
if you missed this we will have another 20% off sale for Thanksgiving, you can still use the 10% off discount code: AM2010 until then

Thanks!

The Neck

The Neck

Awards
  • Established
The sales just keep coming!!!!!:You_Rock_Emoticon: