Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Primordial Customers and AM members,

Allow me to introduce the AndroSeries Project.

All the information I am allowed to divulge is in the image below.

Currently we are in negotiations with several nutraceutical companies for the licensing of the below Primordial hormones and Liqua-Vade delivery system. Until these terms have been finalized we will not be releasing the full compound names.

If the remaining manufacturing obstacles can be overcome these products should be available within the next 8-12 weeks.

More information will be divulged Nov. 1st.

Thank you.

-Eric Potratz
President & Founder

FYI: the little green one will rival the muscle building potency of superdrone without any liver toxic effects. The 190th poster in this thread will get the first logging opportunity when it arrives.​

noot

noot

Awards
  • Established

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
the future has arrived:D

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
looks promising

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
awesome to see this out of PP!! Working hard as always.

bobloblaw

Awards
I remember you guys talking about the new lv caps awhile ago I figured and really hoped this was the reason for dumping the stash. this is ganna be big for sure since people went nuts when you dropped the old line. lol

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
:::Checks Sig:::

Yea, to say I'm excited would be an understatement. Nice job, Eric. Hopefully the cost isn't too bad.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I do like the 19-nors :)
You and me both, E. This baby will be unique and effective in so many ways; making one of our previous products look vastly inferior. :D

-John

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FYI: the little green one will rival the muscle building potency of superdrone without any liver toxic effects.​
You have my attention for sure here.

Superdrol gains without liver toxicity? Are these DHEA with some tweaks or actual hormones + DHEA? My mind cannot fathom Superdrol gains from anything related to DHEA lol.

Ah you guys probably can't answer right now. But congrats. They look good. I'm all about the little green one.

I'll be looking out for more info.

Ps good call on the liqui-pill idea. I spilled half a bottle of Liver Juice trying to get a dose out once.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ME WANT THEM .......NOW!!!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Superdrol gains without liver toxicity? Are these DHEA with some tweaks or actual hormones + DHEA? My mind cannot fathom Superdrol gains from anything related to DHEA lol.
Its all about dosage, bioavailability, and doing it in a way that is DSHEA compliant. 1-T orally itself has terrible bioavailability, needing upwards of 800mg to a gram a day to get results, 1-T thp ether in liquigels with an oil carrier was effective at as little as 150-200mg/day :) Granted, the thp ether would make it non-dshea complain, but there are still other ways to enhance bioavailability, and to get lymphic system to carry it.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You have my attention for sure here.

Ah you guys probably can't answer right now. But congrats. They look good. I'm all about the little green one.

I'll be looking out for more info.

Ps good call on the liqui-pill idea. I spilled half a bottle of Liver Juice trying to get a dose out once.
I can't elaborate on anything right now, but more info will be unveiled in november.

We have some seriously good projects in the work in addition to this new line up, so Primordial Performance is going to be hitting this industry with a myriad of products that will demostrate unique innovation and effect.

I think most your you guys are gonna like the "little green" pill. Trust me when I say that this stuff is no joke...;)

-John

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its all about dosage, bioavailability, and doing it in a way that is DSHEA compliant. 1-T orally itself has terrible bioavailability, needing upwards of 800mg to a gram a day to get results, 1-T thp ether in liquigels with an oil carrier was effective at as little as 150-200mg/day :) Granted, the thp ether would make it non-dshea complain, but there are still other ways to enhance bioavailability, and to get lymphic system to carry it.
Good point to elaborate on as well: Every single product in our new line up is 100% DSHEA compliant.

-John

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
All i can say is..... well i cant..im speechless!!! This is interestinggggggg!!!!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Green with envy!!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oh man, this is exciting!

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very interesting well done PP you guys are truly shaking up the market.

tbarrows

tbarrows

Awards
  • Established
mother f'ing subbed !!!!!:hump:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
mother f'ing subbed !!!!!:hump:
Yeeaaaa buddddyyyyy!!!! Ive got comps i plan on winning next year, and the little green pill is gonnaaaa take me allllll the way there.... with good diet and training of course. :numbered:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeeaaaa buddddyyyyy!!!! Ive got comps i plan on winning next year, and the little green pill is gonnaaaa take me allllll the way there.... with good diet and training of course. :numbered:
You can just be thankful you aren't going to be in the 40+ category against me!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hahaha yes this is true!! We will all ( You, Trav, me ) have to go out for meals after the shows if we end up being able to get togethor! :drunk:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maybe....just maybe I'll have to start getting really serious again and think about getting in the comp scene next year. :)

Maybe...

-John

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maybe....just maybe I'll have to start getting really serious again and think about getting in the comp scene next year. :)

Maybe...

-John
Planning on the Tampa Classic, and possibly the lakeland show which is around 2 weeks later :)

noot

noot

Awards
  • Established
What does Primordial have to do with the hydroxyl compound? - Just noticed in the logo.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Maybe...

-John
Dooo itttttt doooo itttt...

I forget, when is the tampa classic?

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
DSHEA compliant, "Better living through Chemistry".

RepThat21

RepThat21

Awards
  • Established
subbed!:hump:

urbanski

urbanski

Awards
  • Established
just doing my part to hit 190....carry on! :)