AppNut's HGHUp: Often Imitated; Never Duplicated! The doctors weigh in!!!

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
[size=+2]HGHup: OFTEN IMITATED; NEVER DUPLICATED! THE DOCTORS WEIGH IN![/size]

Since the launch of HGHup almost a year ago, a slew of knockoffs have popped up. But at the end of the day, there’s only ONE original…[size=+2]HGHup![/size]

No other product has been endorsed by more doctors, chiropractors, strength and conditioning coaches and elite athletes. The blood tests are real and the results are real. Here’s what a few of the doctors are saying:

“I am seeing a 3% to 7% higher IGF-1 conversion in the HGHup over the Chinese synthetic GH I have been administering. This is an amazing product and I like the fact I now have a natural alternative that works!”

Dr. John Baird, MD

Physical medicine and Rehabilitation

Louisville, KY

“HGHup is one of the best things I have seen for reversing the aging process in over 25 years. My wife and I both take it and we absolutely love it.”

Dr. Charles Gladstone, DC

Gladstone Chiropractic

Louisville, KY

“HGHup is a great product. For years companies have promoted natural HGH products that are not effective. The HGHup works and I recommend it to my patients. I use it and recommend it for the anti-aging benefits, plus it really helps me to train hard and recover quickly.”

Dr. James Worth DC

First Health Center

Spartanburg, SC

“HGHup is a great alternative to harsh anabolics, and it did wonders to help enhance my overall hardness and strength. As a former competitive bodybuilder with over 30 year’s experience, I can tell you without a doubt that this stuff is the real deal. I recommend it to all my patients and clients who are looking for a competitive edge.”

Dr. Vincent Sferra, DC

Natural Medicine and Rehabilitation

Branchburg, NJ

[size=+2]HGHUp at NutraPlanet[/size]

For more technical information, blood test results, etc. visit: Applied Nutriceuticals - Better Results Through Science

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
[size=+2]HGHup: OFTEN IMITATED; NEVER DUPLICATED! THE DOCTORS WEIGH IN![/size]

Since the launch of HGHup almost a year ago, a slew of knockoffs have popped up. But at the end of the day, there’s only ONE original…[size=+2]HGHup![/size]
"A copy is never as good as the original." - Anna Kournikova

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
I would have to try both to compare if there is REALLY any difference. Probably repeatedly so I could be sure. :sgrin:
This experiment needs photo documentation :)