ERASE Contest - Help write the Erase Q and A! - AnabolicMinds.com

ERASE Contest - Help write the Erase Q and A!

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

ERASE Contest - Help write the Erase Q and A!

We are working to make a SWEET Q and A for Erase. I figured why not come to the best place on the net to get some questions?

Contest: Post a Question that you would like answered about Erase, or that you think someone else would want answered.

Post up the question an you are entered to win a FREE ERASE AND ALPHA-T2. TWO WINNERS

Lottery Style!

Contest Ends: 10/11/2010

I will be answering all the questions in the thread...so ask away, even if you already know the answer!

No Questions about using Erase with controlled substances
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.

can erase be used year around for individuals with higher estrogen levels
    NOT an IFORCE rep, but their new VMS Protean is amazing. I also dropped 15lbs on the testabolan2 and rev2 stack last month.
  3. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Ill ask simply just because im curious although winning would be pretty sweet as im lovin both products right now.

Since Erase can control cortisol and is a derivitive of 7-OXO, does that mean it will upregulate the thyroid as well?

Might be a no brainer, but i figured why not ask it.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
    •   

4. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I know that it states on the bottle, "This product is only intended to be consumed by healthy mean 21 years of age or older", but then it says, "Pregnant or nursing women should not use this product". Which leads to a question no doubt many - both men and women - will ask:

Can Erase be used by women (because it is an AI, isn't it going to have negative effects on them)?
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.

How is Erase any different from other 7-oxo, or 7-keto products?
  6. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by bigbeef View Post
    can erase be used year around for individuals with higher estrogen levels
    If taken year round, eventually your bodies homeostasis would overrule and return to normal even on a supplement. For someone wanting to take it year round, I would take it 2 months on, 1 month off, 2 months on, 1 month off, etc. This would provide the most benefits

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Ill ask simply just because im curious although winning would be pretty sweet as im lovin both products right now.

Since Erase can control cortisol and is a derivitive of 7-OXO, does that mean it will upregulate the thyroid as well?

Might be a no brainer, but i figured why not ask it.
    Although we have no physical evidence or a study done on this in particular, the possibility is definitely there. It seems users can lose fat much easier while on Erase, and I think this could be a reason why.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    I know that it states on the bottle, "This product is only intended to be consumed by healthy mean 21 years of age or older", but then it says, "Pregnant or nursing women should not use this product". Which leads to a question no doubt many - both men and women - will ask:

Can Erase be used by women (because it is an AI, isn't it going to have negative effects on them)?
    Erase will work through the same mechanism in women and men. Women have much lower testosterone levels than men, and taking Erase even at 25mg would yield some powerful effects, I am guessing.

But due to the side effects women may get from increasing the amount and androgens in their body, we do not recommend women take Erase. Usually, women who end up taking an AI know how to, and understand what they are doing with the product, and understand what increasing testosterone levels in females can cause.

Maybe the label should read "For men and highly educated and advanced female lifters" haha

Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    Other 7-oxo or 7-keto products have no effect on estrogen. Their function is mostly cortisol inhibition and thyroid upregulation.

Erase, on the other hand, also is a VERY potent aromatase inhibitor and will reduce estrogen
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  7. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Good questions! Keep em comin
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  8. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I am in just to read the questions others come up with.
    The Historic PES Legend
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

If there's a possibilty of Erase helping to upregulate the thyroid...and it does help in lowering cortisol, would it help at all in 'recharging' the adrenals...so, say if one had been on stims longer than recommended and noticed somewhat of 'adrenal burnout' (or just loss of preWO effectiveness), could Erase help 'upregulate/refresh/reset' them in a shorter amount of time?
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  182 lbs.

Since erase decreases cortisol levels would it be best to take erase upon waking, after your work out and before bed? Also is erase best taken on an empty stomach or with a meal?
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  136 lbs.

are their any negative effects if you stop using erase after a certain period of time?
  12. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    Oh my holy...... Haven't seen this name in YEARS.
  13. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

my joints aren't dry should I bump my dose higher?

Seen this one A LOT.
  14. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Will erase cause suppression like other steroidal (otc, suicide inhibitor AI's) out now?

(no, neither erase or any of its metabolites will bind to the ar sites like other steroidal AI's. In fact erase will boost test through a feedback loop)
  15. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

After ceasing my erase doses will my estrogen levels rebound?

(no, E. is a suicide inhibitor, it latches to the aromatase enzyme and renders it permanently inactive. Because of this it won't just release it down the road when dosing is ceased. Instead your body will have to take a different route to replace it and resynthisize more enzyme. This happens at a natural rate and takes time.)
  16. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

My question for entry - "Will Erase cause an estrogen rebound?"

Edit: I didnt realize that was already asked, ill think of another one.
  17. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Will erase make my balls swell up like ostrich eggs?

Lol j/k ill let some others have a chance I can sit here and list a whole faq sheet.... K not a whole one.... But most from reading all the reviews, threads, questions and ads alone....
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  157 lbs.

I ran one bottle of Novedex Xt by Gaspari, and noticed a substantially faster recovery time. Can I expect the same resulrs from Erase?

I'm on day 4 of an Erase/TCF-1 stack ;o
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  166 lbs.

How would you incorporate erase into your pct? At the beginning? or 2 weeks after, as you would a cortisol blocker?
  20. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    If there's a possibilty of Erase helping to upregulate the thyroid...and it does help in lowering cortisol, would it help at all in 'recharging' the adrenals...so, say if one had been on stims longer than recommended and noticed somewhat of 'adrenal burnout' (or just loss of preWO effectiveness), could Erase help 'upregulate/refresh/reset' them in a shorter amount of time?
    If the above effects do occur, then yes Erase would help reset/refresh.

Quote Originally Posted by zack76 View Post
    Since erase decreases cortisol levels would it be best to take erase upon waking, after your work out and before bed? Also is erase best taken on an empty stomach or with a meal?
    Erase can be taken both with or without food. Since Erase has effects on cortisol lowering, we recommend taking it like a cortisol blocker. So if your dose is 2 capsules, take one in the morning and 1 when you get off work.

If your dose is three capsules, 2 in the morning and 1 after work.

Quote Originally Posted by LionKingGod View Post
    are their any negative effects if you stop using erase after a certain period of time?
    No. Your body's hormone levels will return to the state they were in before using Erase.

Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    my joints aren't dry should I bump my dose higher?

Seen this one A LOT.
    Go for three capsules if they are not dry. But remember, dry joints is usually a sign of too much suppression of estrogen, so if youre already taking 3 and not getting sore joints, keep it at 3 and enjoy!

Will erase cause suppression like other steroidal (otc, suicide inhibitor AI's) out now?

(no, neither erase or any of its metabolites will bind to the ar sites like other steroidal AI's. In fact erase will boost test through a feedback loop)
    ^^^^^^^

After ceasing my erase doses will my estrogen levels rebound?

(no, E. is a suicide inhibitor, it latches to the aromatase enzyme and renders it permanently inactive. Because of this it won't just release it down the road when dosing is ceased. Instead your body will have to take a different route to replace it and resynthisize more enzyme. This happens at a natural rate and takes time.)
    ^^^^^^

Quote Originally Posted by kevinhy View Post
    My question for entry - "Will Erase cause an estrogen rebound?"

Edit: I didnt realize that was already asked, ill think of another one.
    It will not!

Will erase make my balls swell up like ostrich eggs?
    Yes

jk

Quote Originally Posted by 1ArmMan View Post
    I ran one bottle of Novedex Xt by Gaspari, and noticed a substantially faster recovery time. Can I expect the same resulrs from Erase?

I'm on day 4 of an Erase/TCF-1 stack ;o
    You will probably notice even better results than with Novedex. Novedex acts as an anti-androgen, so it will be harder to recover with than if you use Erase.

Quote Originally Posted by blackbee View Post
    How would you incorporate erase into your pct? At the beginning? or 2 weeks after, as you would a cortisol blocker?
    B.

I would start it during the start of week 3 and use it at 2-3 caps per day until the bottle is gone
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  21. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

how will i know when it is working? what effects can i expect? how long before i see effects? how many bottles will i have to use before i look like jay cutler?
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

1) Past AIs killed my libido bigtime....therefore I am assuming I must be very estrogen sensitive. Is it possible that I may only need 1cap/day of Erase?..heck maybe every other day for that matter....if so, would I still benefit like someone who is taking 3caps/day?

2) Will Erase cause me to fail a drug test?

3) Is there an ideal time to take Erase?..past AIs like 6 OXO were recommended at bedtime.

4) Is there a maximum age where Erase might be useless?..if not can I have my 75 year old dad try it?

5) If there was an ideal supplement that would compliment Erase, if os...what would it be?
  23. ax1
    Elite Member
    Stats
    4'6"  170 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

can i run erase for 6-8 weeks, and then jump directly into a hormone such as halo or epi for 4-5 weeks?

the question is would your body be in a state of homeostasis and effect the full capacity of the ph's effect should you run a continuous cycle first erase and then a ph?
    나는 2000년 10월 매들린 올브라이트 전 미 국무장관 매들린 사랑, 그 중 한 뜨거운 젠장!
  24. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    how will i know when it is working? what effects can i expect? how long before i see effects? how many bottles will i have to use before i look like jay cutler?
    You will notice things like drier skin, better vascularity, increased libido, and sometimes dry joints. Play with 2-3 capsules per day and give it a full 4 days to kick in.

As for looking like Jay Cuter, 3 capsules of Erase + 10,000 calories mostly from protein will be your go-to stack!

Quote Originally Posted by Cordeen View Post
    1) Past AIs killed my libido bigtime....therefore I am assuming I must be very estrogen sensitive. Is it possible that I may only need 1cap/day of Erase?..heck maybe every other day for that matter....if so, would I still benefit like someone who is taking 3caps/day?

2) Will Erase cause me to fail a drug test?

3) Is there an ideal time to take Erase?..past AIs like 6 OXO were recommended at bedtime.

4) Is there a maximum age where Erase might be useless?..if not can I have my 75 year old dad try it?

5) If there was an ideal supplement that would compliment Erase, if os...what would it be?
    1) 1 Capsule may be all you need. Start with 1 and test it out. You would still benefit like others, since everyone has different levels and sensitivities

2) No

3) I like to take it in the morning and evening because of its cortisol reducing properties as well

4) Since estrogen is essential in bone strength, I would not take any AI past the age of 60, just to avoid the risk of losing bone density from possibly taking too much of the AI.

5) Pink Magic or DAA supplement in my opinion. Something that increases testosterone natrually. Testopro or Titanium would also be good options.

Quote Originally Posted by ax1 View Post
    can i run erase for 6-8 weeks, and then jump directly into a hormone such as halo or epi for 4-5 weeks?

the question is would your body be in a state of homeostasis and effect the full capacity of the ph's effect should you run a continuous cycle first erase and then a ph?
    You could if you wanted to...just understand what you are doing (which I know you do . It will not hinder the PH's effects in any way since Erase has no effect on the AR
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  25. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

How well does the erase work on ink?
    Shredding (3/19/13): OxyElite Pro (Original Formula) + Compound 20
  26. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by noot View Post
    How well does the erase work on ink?
    You have to consider that permanent... shoulda though about that before using ink!
    The Historic PES Legend
  27. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.

How would using Erase with a DAA supplement boost the results? How would DAA compliment Erase and vice versa?
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.

[QUOTE=Cordeen;2595802]1) Past AIs killed my libido bigtime....therefore I am assuming I must be very estrogen sensitive. Is it possible that I may only need 1cap/day of Erase?..heck maybe every other day for that matter....if so, would I still benefit like someone who is taking 3caps/day?

My libido is through the roof at two caps a day.
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.

Oh my holy...... Haven't seen this name in YEARS.
    Ya, lol it's been a while.
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.

Is there any cortisol rebound from using Erase? Figure I would give it some love since estrogen always get all the attention
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

I got two questions for my PES friends!!!!!

Is posible use ERASE instead a SERM?

well I got a stuff with this: (look above) did you think is (good,bad,crazy) idea stack with ERASE?

10 mg -2a, 3a- epithio- 17a-methyletioallocholanol
    10 mg -1,4,6 etioallocholan-dione
    10 mg -3,17-keto-etiochol-triene
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

Got Glycophase ...?

32. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by smoothballer View Post
    How would using Erase with a DAA supplement boost the results? How would DAA compliment Erase and vice versa?
    DAA raises your testosterone levels. But with increased testosterone levels you will also have increased estrogen conversion. By using Erase with DAA, you can keep this conversion to a minimum, and have more total testosterone levels

Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    Is there any cortisol rebound from using Erase? Figure I would give it some love since estrogen always get all the attention
    None that has been reported!
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  33. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    I got two questions for my PES friends!!!!!

Is posible use ERASE instead a SERM?

well I got a stuff with this: (look above) did you think is (good,bad,crazy) idea stack with ERASE?

10 mg -2a, 3a- epithio- 17a-methyletioallocholanol
    10 mg -1,4,6 etioallocholan-dione
    10 mg -3,17-keto-etiochol-triene
    I think that would be a bad idea to use with Erase. Not needed...just up your Erase dosage if you want more of an effect.

That looks like ATD and Epistane and...more ATD?
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    I think that would be a bad idea to use with Erase. Not needed...just up your Erase dosage if you want more of an effect.

That looks like ATD and Epistane and...more ATD?

I LOVE ERASE

edit:is ATD
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

Got Glycophase ...?

35. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by testosteronet View Post
    What is the half life of erase?
    From my experience, I would estimate about 12-24 hours (long estimate I know)
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  36. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Bring on the questions!!!
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  37. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

What would you estimate the best dosing schedule would be for boosting test(libido) and still maintaining a functional/healthy level of estrogen...
  38. Banned

What other undesirable side effects may erase cause?
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  188 lbs.

Is there a maximum dose that one should not exceed, if no side effects are being experienced by the user at 75mg ED?
  40. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

What would you estimate the best dosing schedule would be for boosting test(libido) and still maintaining a functional/healthy level of estrogen...
    1 in the morning and 1 in the evening

Quote Originally Posted by sluggy View Post
    What other undesirable side effects may erase cause?
    Dry joints, dry skin, uncontrollably high libido (jk), increased urination in the first 2-3 days from the loss of any bloating you may have had

Quote Originally Posted by gwls View Post
    Is there a maximum dose that one should not exceed, if no side effects are being experienced by the user at 75mg ED?
    We recommend 25-74mg per day, but I would not exceed 100mg. Someone taking/needing 100mg probably has very high estrogen levels for one reason or another
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-17-2011, 12:15 PM
  2. Erase and Daa
    By madvillain in forum PES
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-23-2011, 08:01 PM