ERASE Contest - Help write the Erase Q and A!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We are working to make a SWEET Q and A for Erase. I figured why not come to the best place on the net to get some questions?

Contest: Post a Question that you would like answered about Erase, or that you think someone else would want answered.

Post up the question an you are entered to win a FREE ERASE AND ALPHA-T2. TWO WINNERS

Lottery Style!

Contest Ends: 10/11/2010

I will be answering all the questions in the thread...so ask away, even if you already know the answer!

No Questions about using Erase with controlled substances :smashfreakB:

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
can erase be used year around for individuals with higher estrogen levels

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ill ask simply just because im curious although winning would be pretty sweet as im lovin both products right now.

Since Erase can control cortisol and is a derivitive of 7-OXO, does that mean it will upregulate the thyroid as well?

Might be a no brainer, but i figured why not ask it.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know that it states on the bottle, "This product is only intended to be consumed by healthy mean 21 years of age or older", but then it says, "Pregnant or nursing women should not use this product". Which leads to a question no doubt many - both men and women - will ask:

Can Erase be used by women (because it is an AI, isn't it going to have negative effects on them)?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How is Erase any different from other 7-oxo, or 7-keto products?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
can erase be used year around for individuals with higher estrogen levels
If taken year round, eventually your bodies homeostasis would overrule and return to normal even on a supplement. For someone wanting to take it year round, I would take it 2 months on, 1 month off, 2 months on, 1 month off, etc. This would provide the most benefits

Ill ask simply just because im curious although winning would be pretty sweet as im lovin both products right now.

Since Erase can control cortisol and is a derivitive of 7-OXO, does that mean it will upregulate the thyroid as well?

Might be a no brainer, but i figured why not ask it.
Although we have no physical evidence or a study done on this in particular, the possibility is definitely there. It seems users can lose fat much easier while on Erase, and I think this could be a reason why.

I know that it states on the bottle, "This product is only intended to be consumed by healthy mean 21 years of age or older", but then it says, "Pregnant or nursing women should not use this product". Which leads to a question no doubt many - both men and women - will ask:

Can Erase be used by women (because it is an AI, isn't it going to have negative effects on them)?
Erase will work through the same mechanism in women and men. Women have much lower testosterone levels than men, and taking Erase even at 25mg would yield some powerful effects, I am guessing.

But due to the side effects women may get from increasing the amount and androgens in their body, we do not recommend women take Erase. Usually, women who end up taking an AI know how to, and understand what they are doing with the product, and understand what increasing testosterone levels in females can cause.

Maybe the label should read "For men and highly educated and advanced female lifters" haha

How is Erase any different from other 7-oxo, or 7-keto products?
Other 7-oxo or 7-keto products have no effect on estrogen. Their function is mostly cortisol inhibition and thyroid upregulation.

Erase, on the other hand, also is a VERY potent aromatase inhibitor and will reduce estrogen

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If there's a possibilty of Erase helping to upregulate the thyroid...and it does help in lowering cortisol, would it help at all in 'recharging' the adrenals...so, say if one had been on stims longer than recommended and noticed somewhat of 'adrenal burnout' (or just loss of preWO effectiveness), could Erase help 'upregulate/refresh/reset' them in a shorter amount of time?

zack76

Awards
Since erase decreases cortisol levels would it be best to take erase upon waking, after your work out and before bed? Also is erase best taken on an empty stomach or with a meal?

LionKingGod

LionKingGod

Awards
are their any negative effects if you stop using erase after a certain period of time?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
my joints aren't dry should I bump my dose higher?

Seen this one A LOT.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Will erase cause suppression like other steroidal (otc, suicide inhibitor AI's) out now?

(no, neither erase or any of its metabolites will bind to the ar sites like other steroidal AI's. In fact erase will boost test through a feedback loop)

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
After ceasing my erase doses will my estrogen levels rebound?

(no, E. is a suicide inhibitor, it latches to the aromatase enzyme and renders it permanently inactive. Because of this it won't just release it down the road when dosing is ceased. Instead your body will have to take a different route to replace it and resynthisize more enzyme. This happens at a natural rate and takes time.)

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My question for entry - "Will Erase cause an estrogen rebound?"

Edit: I didnt realize that was already asked, ill think of another one.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Will erase make my balls swell up like ostrich eggs?

Lol j/k ill let some others have a chance I can sit here and list a whole faq sheet.... K not a whole one.... But most from reading all the reviews, threads, questions and ads alone....

1ArmMan

1ArmMan

Awards
I ran one bottle of Novedex Xt by Gaspari, and noticed a substantially faster recovery time. Can I expect the same resulrs from Erase?

I'm on day 4 of an Erase/TCF-1 stack ;o

blackbee

Awards
How would you incorporate erase into your pct? At the beginning? or 2 weeks after, as you would a cortisol blocker?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If there's a possibilty of Erase helping to upregulate the thyroid...and it does help in lowering cortisol, would it help at all in 'recharging' the adrenals...so, say if one had been on stims longer than recommended and noticed somewhat of 'adrenal burnout' (or just loss of preWO effectiveness), could Erase help 'upregulate/refresh/reset' them in a shorter amount of time?
If the above effects do occur, then yes Erase would help reset/refresh.

Since erase decreases cortisol levels would it be best to take erase upon waking, after your work out and before bed? Also is erase best taken on an empty stomach or with a meal?
Erase can be taken both with or without food. Since Erase has effects on cortisol lowering, we recommend taking it like a cortisol blocker. So if your dose is 2 capsules, take one in the morning and 1 when you get off work.

If your dose is three capsules, 2 in the morning and 1 after work.

are their any negative effects if you stop using erase after a certain period of time?
No. Your body's hormone levels will return to the state they were in before using Erase.

my joints aren't dry should I bump my dose higher?

Seen this one A LOT.
Go for three capsules if they are not dry. But remember, dry joints is usually a sign of too much suppression of estrogen, so if youre already taking 3 and not getting sore joints, keep it at 3 and enjoy!

Will erase cause suppression like other steroidal (otc, suicide inhibitor AI's) out now?

(no, neither erase or any of its metabolites will bind to the ar sites like other steroidal AI's. In fact erase will boost test through a feedback loop)
^^^^^^^

After ceasing my erase doses will my estrogen levels rebound?

(no, E. is a suicide inhibitor, it latches to the aromatase enzyme and renders it permanently inactive. Because of this it won't just release it down the road when dosing is ceased. Instead your body will have to take a different route to replace it and resynthisize more enzyme. This happens at a natural rate and takes time.)
^^^^^^

My question for entry - "Will Erase cause an estrogen rebound?"

Edit: I didnt realize that was already asked, ill think of another one.
It will not!

Will erase make my balls swell up like ostrich eggs?
Yes

jk

I ran one bottle of Novedex Xt by Gaspari, and noticed a substantially faster recovery time. Can I expect the same resulrs from Erase?

I'm on day 4 of an Erase/TCF-1 stack ;o
You will probably notice even better results than with Novedex. Novedex acts as an anti-androgen, so it will be harder to recover with than if you use Erase.

How would you incorporate erase into your pct? At the beginning? or 2 weeks after, as you would a cortisol blocker?
B.

I would start it during the start of week 3 and use it at 2-3 caps per day until the bottle is gone

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
how will i know when it is working? what effects can i expect? how long before i see effects? how many bottles will i have to use before i look like jay cutler?

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
1) Past AIs killed my libido bigtime....therefore I am assuming I must be very estrogen sensitive. Is it possible that I may only need 1cap/day of Erase?..heck maybe every other day for that matter....if so, would I still benefit like someone who is taking 3caps/day?

2) Will Erase cause me to fail a drug test?

3) Is there an ideal time to take Erase?..past AIs like 6 OXO were recommended at bedtime.

4) Is there a maximum age where Erase might be useless?..if not can I have my 75 year old dad try it?

5) If there was an ideal supplement that would compliment Erase, if os...what would it be?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
can i run erase for 6-8 weeks, and then jump directly into a hormone such as halo or epi for 4-5 weeks?

the question is would your body be in a state of homeostasis and effect the full capacity of the ph's effect should you run a continuous cycle first erase and then a ph?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
how will i know when it is working? what effects can i expect? how long before i see effects? how many bottles will i have to use before i look like jay cutler?
You will notice things like drier skin, better vascularity, increased libido, and sometimes dry joints. Play with 2-3 capsules per day and give it a full 4 days to kick in.

As for looking like Jay Cuter, 3 capsules of Erase + 10,000 calories mostly from protein will be your go-to stack!

1) Past AIs killed my libido bigtime....therefore I am assuming I must be very estrogen sensitive. Is it possible that I may only need 1cap/day of Erase?..heck maybe every other day for that matter....if so, would I still benefit like someone who is taking 3caps/day?

2) Will Erase cause me to fail a drug test?

3) Is there an ideal time to take Erase?..past AIs like 6 OXO were recommended at bedtime.

4) Is there a maximum age where Erase might be useless?..if not can I have my 75 year old dad try it?

5) If there was an ideal supplement that would compliment Erase, if os...what would it be?
1) 1 Capsule may be all you need. Start with 1 and test it out. You would still benefit like others, since everyone has different levels and sensitivities

2) No

3) I like to take it in the morning and evening because of its cortisol reducing properties as well

4) Since estrogen is essential in bone strength, I would not take any AI past the age of 60, just to avoid the risk of losing bone density from possibly taking too much of the AI.

5) Pink Magic or DAA supplement in my opinion. Something that increases testosterone natrually. Testopro or Titanium would also be good options.

can i run erase for 6-8 weeks, and then jump directly into a hormone such as halo or epi for 4-5 weeks?

the question is would your body be in a state of homeostasis and effect the full capacity of the ph's effect should you run a continuous cycle first erase and then a ph?
You could if you wanted to...just understand what you are doing (which I know you do :D. It will not hinder the PH's effects in any way since Erase has no effect on the AR

noot

noot

Awards
  • Established
How well does the erase work on ink?

smoothballer

Awards
How would using Erase with a DAA supplement boost the results? How would DAA compliment Erase and vice versa?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

My libido is through the roof at two caps a day.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is there any cortisol rebound from using Erase? Figure I would give it some love since estrogen always get all the attention :D

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got two questions for my PES friends!!!!!

Is posible use ERASE instead a SERM?

well I got a stuff with this: (look above) did you think is (good,bad,crazy) idea stack with ERASE?

10 mg -2a, 3a- epithio- 17a-methyletioallocholanol
10 mg -1,4,6 etioallocholan-dione
10 mg -3,17-keto-etiochol-triene

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How would using Erase with a DAA supplement boost the results? How would DAA compliment Erase and vice versa?
DAA raises your testosterone levels. But with increased testosterone levels you will also have increased estrogen conversion. By using Erase with DAA, you can keep this conversion to a minimum, and have more total testosterone levels

Is there any cortisol rebound from using Erase? Figure I would give it some love since estrogen always get all the attention :D
None that has been reported!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I got two questions for my PES friends!!!!!

Is posible use ERASE instead a SERM?

well I got a stuff with this: (look above) did you think is (good,bad,crazy) idea stack with ERASE?

10 mg -2a, 3a- epithio- 17a-methyletioallocholanol
10 mg -1,4,6 etioallocholan-dione
10 mg -3,17-keto-etiochol-triene
I think that would be a bad idea to use with Erase. Not needed...just up your Erase dosage if you want more of an effect.

That looks like ATD and Epistane and...more ATD?

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think that would be a bad idea to use with Erase. Not needed...just up your Erase dosage if you want more of an effect.

That looks like ATD and Epistane and...more ATD?

I LOVE ERASE

edit:is ATD

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What would you estimate the best dosing schedule would be for boosting test(libido) and still maintaining a functional/healthy level of estrogen...

sluggy

sluggy

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What other undesirable side effects may erase cause?

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
Is there a maximum dose that one should not exceed, if no side effects are being experienced by the user at 75mg ED?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What would you estimate the best dosing schedule would be for boosting test(libido) and still maintaining a functional/healthy level of estrogen...
1 in the morning and 1 in the evening

What other undesirable side effects may erase cause?
Dry joints, dry skin, uncontrollably high libido (jk), increased urination in the first 2-3 days from the loss of any bloating you may have had

Is there a maximum dose that one should not exceed, if no side effects are being experienced by the user at 75mg ED?
We recommend 25-74mg per day, but I would not exceed 100mg. Someone taking/needing 100mg probably has very high estrogen levels for one reason or another

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ERASE works BETTER than I expected is an AWESOME supplement and PES ROCKS!!!!!!

noot

noot

Awards
  • Established
Does it have a pheromone-like effect and will extract them ladies?

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What are the most common side effects seen while using erase, outside of the benefits? So far, the only related side effects I have witnessed from users are the ones that come from the product being too effective (i.e., lowering estrogen below physiological needs).

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why is Erase better than other AIs?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
GOOD QUESTIONS!! Keep em comin

and if one begins to dose at 3 a day? how should erase be taken 1/1/1 =6 hours apart?
I would go 2 in the morning and 1 in the evening to get those morning cortisol levels down as well

Does it have a pheromone-like effect and will extract them ladies?
Nope :(

What are the most common side effects seen while using erase, outside of the benefits? So far, the only related side effects I have witnessed from users are the ones that come from the product being too effective (i.e., lowering estrogen below physiological needs).
Those are the only side effects I have seen as well

Why is Erase better than other AIs?
Best Ki Value, most potent aromatase inhibitor, DSHEA compliant, cheap, very effective, also controls cortisol, is a suicide inhibitor rather than a competitve inhibitor

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
could someone on trt use it indefinately?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know this already, but many don't, and I see it asked many times over:

Can I stack Erase with another AI like Triazole, etc.?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
could someone on trt use it indefinately?
I am on TRT and use Erase indefinitely at 25mg/day. But obviously you should run this by your doctor and make sure he is ok with you taking an AI. My doctor did not wanting me taking an AI for a while. They should only be used when needed, since estrogen has important properties long-term

Can I stack Erase with another AI like Triazole, etc.?
Good question!

The answer is there is no point in doing this. Erase is already the most potent AI on the market, so there is no reason to stack it with another AI. If you want more estrogen reduction, simply increase your Erase dosage.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Does erase boost the immune system?
Doubtful. It would not have any effects on the immune system, positive or negative, directly. I have seen conflicting evidence on increased testosterone levels and immunity...so hard to give a clear cut answer