Primordial Performance welcomes our newest rep: Irish Cannon!

1. Primordial Performance welcomes our newest rep: Irish Cannon!

Fellow AM members,

We are very pleased to introduce Irish Cannon (Scott) as our new representative with Primordial Performance! Scott has a lot of experience in this industry on many different levels, as well as a very good spectrum of supplement knowledge. He adds yet another very unique dynamic attribute to the Primordial Performance team! My goal from the beginning was to build a team that has multiple different dynamic factors contributing to the whole, and we've succeded in doing that, imo. Primordial is aimed to not only provide you all with the best and most innovative supplements possible, but also in our team to provide the best customer support possible.

Please join me in giving Scott a very warm welcome!!

-John

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

2. Wow never saw this one coming! Welcome to the team brother!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

3. Quote Originally Posted by Trauma1 View Post
    We are very pleased to introduce Irish Cannon (Scott) as our new representative with Primordial Performance! Scott has a lot of experience in this industry on many different levels, as well as a very good spectrum of supplement knowledge. He adds yet another very unique dynamic attribute to the Primordial Performance team!
    Scott! Glad to have you on board! Look forward to working with you again

Awesome pick, John - you've definitely built the team to beat!
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   

4. Welcome to the team Scott. . Honestly, our team just got better.

Cheers!

-Sean-

Primordial Performance
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.

5. Congrats to both parties.... now that I think about it this has become a weekly event for PP.... John, you have been one busy recruiter, can my company hire you? We need some good people working for us

BTW, my company headquarters are in your backyard, Tampa
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    If you are not on the PES Insider list you are not cool. Uncool people don't deserve free Alphamine.
    PES product educator, PM me with any questions!

6. WHOA!!!! NICE.....

RECOVERBRO

7. Congrats Scott & PP! Another great choice

8. Well done mate. PP just keeps getting better. First Rosie and now Scott!! If anyone needs a rep in the UK, let me know ;-)

9. We just keep getting bigger and bigger with every passing week
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

10. I <3 IC !!!

11. A lot of reps for Primordial these days. Must be some new, big launch coming up...

12. Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    A lot of reps for Primordial these days. Must be some new, big launch coming up...
    We weren't kidding when we said we have alot coming soon. The direction this company is going will keep all of its fans very, very happy.

Welcome to the team Scott, and I am still going to grab a beer with you whenever I decide to head up to MI to visit my sis at college.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

13. Quote Originally Posted by Delta Force View Post
    Congrats to both parties.... now that I think about it this has become a weekly event for PP.... John, you have been one busy recruiter, can my company hire you? We need some good people working for us

BTW, my company headquarters are in your backyard, Tampa
    My backyard as well!! Well thats where the family is, im away on business for now ;-)

14. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    My backyard as well!! Well thats where the family is, im away on business for now ;-)
    when the time comes to visit mother ship we should hook up for a drink
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    If you are not on the PES Insider list you are not cool. Uncool people don't deserve free Alphamine.
    PES product educator, PM me with any questions!

15. Congratulations Scott and Primordial Performance!

16. Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone! It's great to become part of a rep team where I have so much history with the other reps. Some of us go way back!

17. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone! It's great to become part of a rep team where I have so much history with the other reps. Some of us go way back!
    Crazy i say...on the same team again! You followin me? Kiddin brother, glad to have you on the team!!

18. PP keeps raising the bar!! Congrats to both.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

19. Another awesome addition. Congrats to both IC and PP

20. Quote Originally Posted by Delta Force View Post
    when the time comes to visit mother ship we should hook up for a drink
    Most definately brother, we will have to hook that up!

21. Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone! It's great to become part of a rep team where I have so much history with the other reps. Some of us go way back!
    Alright AM, it's time to get serious. We got the Chi-town muscle!

Come at me bro!
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

22. Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    A lot of reps for Primordial these days. Must be some new, big launch coming up...
    You better believe it! We got big things in the works.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***

23. Hmmm PP filling the lineup with good people, congrats.
    PHF Rep

24. Wow, I come back after being away for a while and PP has expanded! All good peeps on the PP team for sure. Congrats all.

25. Quote Originally Posted by mattikus View Post
    Wow, I come back after being away for a while and PP has expanded! All good peeps on the PP team for sure. Congrats all.
    Thanks bud. Yes we certainly do have one bad ass team of reps now.

Cheers!

-Sean-

Primordial Performance
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 29
    Last Post: 11-16-2010, 07:07 AM
  2. Replies: 29
    Last Post: 10-21-2010, 06:05 AM
  3. Primordial Performance welcomes our newest rep: Rodja!
    By Trauma1 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-10-2010, 09:12 AM
  4. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 09-01-2010, 10:31 PM