Primordial Performance welcomes our newest rep: Irish Cannon!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fellow AM members,

We are very pleased to introduce Irish Cannon (Scott) as our new representative with Primordial Performance! Scott has a lot of experience in this industry on many different levels, as well as a very good spectrum of supplement knowledge. He adds yet another very unique dynamic attribute to the Primordial Performance team! My goal from the beginning was to build a team that has multiple different dynamic factors contributing to the whole, and we've succeded in doing that, imo. Primordial is aimed to not only provide you all with the best and most innovative supplements possible, but also in our team to provide the best customer support possible.

Please join me in giving Scott a very warm welcome!!

-John

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow never saw this one coming! Welcome to the team brother!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We are very pleased to introduce Irish Cannon (Scott) as our new representative with Primordial Performance! Scott has a lot of experience in this industry on many different levels, as well as a very good spectrum of supplement knowledge. He adds yet another very unique dynamic attribute to the Primordial Performance team!
:welcome: Scott! Glad to have you on board! Look forward to working with you again :)

Awesome pick, John - you've definitely built the team to beat! :thumbsup:

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Welcome to the team Scott. :). Honestly, our team just got better.

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

Primordial Performance

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Congrats to both parties.... now that I think about it this has become a weekly event for PP.... John, you have been one busy recruiter, can my company hire you? We need some good people working for us :)

BTW, my company headquarters are in your backyard, Tampa :)

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Congrats Scott & PP! :) Another great choice

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Well done mate. PP just keeps getting better. First Rosie and now Scott!! If anyone needs a rep in the UK, let me know ;-)

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We just keep getting bigger and bigger with every passing week :)

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A lot of reps for Primordial these days. Must be some new, big launch coming up...

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A lot of reps for Primordial these days. Must be some new, big launch coming up...
We weren't kidding when we said we have alot coming soon. The direction this company is going will keep all of its fans very, very happy.

Welcome to the team Scott, and I am still going to grab a beer with you whenever I decide to head up to MI to visit my sis at college.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Congrats to both parties.... now that I think about it this has become a weekly event for PP.... John, you have been one busy recruiter, can my company hire you? We need some good people working for us :)

BTW, my company headquarters are in your backyard, Tampa :)
My backyard as well!! Well thats where the family is, im away on business for now ;-)

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
Congratulations Scott and Primordial Performance!

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone! It's great to become part of a rep team where I have so much history with the other reps. Some of us go way back! :D

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone! It's great to become part of a rep team where I have so much history with the other reps. Some of us go way back! :D
Crazy i say...on the same team again! You followin me? :lol: Kiddin brother, glad to have you on the team!!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
PP keeps raising the bar!! Congrats to both.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Another awesome addition. Congrats to both IC and PP

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Alright AM, it's time to get serious. We got the Chi-town muscle!

Come at me bro!

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm PP filling the lineup with good people, congrats.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
Wow, I come back after being away for a while and PP has expanded! All good peeps on the PP team for sure. Congrats all.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Wow, I come back after being away for a while and PP has expanded! All good peeps on the PP team for sure. Congrats all.
Thanks bud. Yes we certainly do have one bad ass team of reps now. :)

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

Primordial Performance