• Thread starter needtogetmuscle
  • Start date
needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
break it down for me:veryhappy:
Protein is one of the best – and worst – understood macronutrients in the bodybuilding world. Every bodybuilder knows they need at least a gram of protein per pound of bodyweight, but very little is understood about the quality of protein. That’s like telling someone they need to drive 100 miles to get to your house, but not telling them what direction! Proteins are just long chains built up from “links” of various individual amino acids. Some of
those links are like titanium: essential amino acids. Other links are more like regular old iron: non-essential amino acids. .Joining two amino acids together
with each other forms a dipeptide, three joined togetherform a tripeptide, etc…Once we get 50 amino acids all joined together, we have a protein – the
chain made from all of the little links.

If we were making a chain, we want it to be strong, right? In fact, if we could, we’d want to make the entire chain from titanium. Well, it’s the same when we look at a chain of amino acids…we want it to be made from high quality links. This is because the ratio of one amino acid to another determines the overall quality (or strength) of the chain. The highest quality, most anabolic protein sources all have an amino acid chain that is most
closely associated with natural human protein.

Gear is advanced protein delivery system And Nutrition octane booster. When you take 2-4 capsules of Gear with your meals, it not only provides you with valuable, high quality aminos, serum proteins, and fractionated whey, it also provides you with the bioactive enzymes your body needs to convert that protein into muscle. It’s like taking a pill that turns every meal into a high-quality protein shake!

Once in the body, protein is broken back down into smaller peptides (dipeptides, tripeptides, etc…) and individual amino acids in the gastrointestinal tract, after which they’re sent to the liver, kidney and eventually the blood, thereby raising blood plasma levels of amino acids – and when those get high enough, we see increased protein synthesis, which results in the accrual of muscle tissue. This is an anabolic effect – the
building up of new muscle tissue. As you can see, that the processing and digestion (breaking down) of proteins back into aminos is very important. If you’re not digesting your protein, then your body isn’t going to use it - which is exactly why we at Need2BuildMuscle.com formulated Gear with loads of high quality digestive enzymes, like Aminogen and Bromelein.

GEAR uses a concentrated form of protein that is both ENLARGED and FRACTIONED. In other words, each amino molecule not only encompasses more space, it’s split into “micro molecules” which essentially increases the bio-availability ten-fold! A single gram of protein become more like TEN grams of amino acids! On top of this gear uses the power of super plasma blood serum protein.

super plasma blood serum protein, Studies have shown that test animals fed a comparable calorie diet with Super Plasma Serum grew an average of 20% LARGER than those on a diet without it. How can that be? Because Super Plasma Serum is the protein that already exists in the blood plasma. It’s instantly recognized as “useable”. It’s like adding blood to your blood, there’s no conversion -- whatever you add is “more”. That’s what happens with Super Plasma Serum. It’s essentially instant muscle! And since the actual amino molecule of SPS is FOUR TIMES LARGER than that of meat, egg or whey protein it can be dispersed over a greater area of the intestines, allowing for maximum nitrogen dispersion. The extraordinary growth potential from Super Plasma Serum may also be due to the fact that it contains the highest IGF-1 level of any natural food source. This is the closest thing to actual “injectable aminos”, which the pros have been using for years, BUT AT A FRACTION OF THE COST. Super Plasma Protein is protein isolate and made from hydrolyzed beef plasma. Because of its high concentration of bioactive proteins, peptides, and potent amino acid profile, this protein has been used to increase growth in multiple animal studies.

When we look at proteins, we want to make sure the chains are made from as many high quality links as possible, because once the protein is in your body, your body breaks it back down into those same links, and uses it to produce more muscle. Proteins are in a constant state of synthesis, being built up and broken down. And if you’re breaking them down at an accelerated rate, with intense weight training, you need to replenish them at
an increased rate as well. But when you go to the local hardware
store to buy a chain, you can ask them how strong it is (its tensile strength).
This tells you how much pressure the chain can take before it snaps. But try
going to a restaurant and asking about the amino acid chains in their chicken
cordon blue. They’ll look at you like you’re crazy! Most bodybuilders can
rattle off the exact amount of protein in a glass of milk or a 6 oz. steak, but they have no idea about the quality of that protein or the rate at which there body will absorb this protein. That’s a huge mistake, and it’s like buying a chain without knowing what it’s made of. Who cares if it’s 50 feet long, if it’s made of paper?

Scientists have figured out a way to measure protein quality, just like they’ve figured out ways to figure out how strong different metals are. Protein Efficiency Ratio, or P.E. R. was one of the earliest ways they used to gauge the quality of various proteins. It was based on dividing body mass gains versus the amount of ingested protein: As you might expect milk protein rates very highly, while corn, oats and other plant sourced
proteins rank poorly.

Biological Value (B.V.) is another method used for determining the quality of various proteins. This method basically looks at the amount of protein consumed versus the amount excreted, with the logic that the rest of the protein is being retained by the body.As you probably expect, milk is ranked very highly in this system as well, while corn,potatoes and wheat are still ranked poorly.

Hold your jaw in place as you read what you are about to feast your eyes on. CHICKEN BLOOD PLASMA PROTEINS: PHYSICOCHEMICAL, NUTRITIONAL AND FUNCTIONAL PROPERTIES - RIO DE REYS - 2006 - Journal of Food Science - Wiley Online Library .

I have attached the pdf file of the complete study for the hard core gear heads, however its simple enough for anyone to understand what they are looking at. Blood serum proteins have a Digestibility above 90% and a protein efficiency ratio (PER) of 2.8! . THE HIGHEST SCORE EVER. In fact off the charts. But the power of blood serum protein does not stop there. Read the next part.

"Addition of plasma to wheat flour for bread making at 2.5 and 5% levels raised the PER of bread from 0.87 to 1.67 and 2.02, respectively."

EXACTLY!!!!!! It just hit you didn't it? The fun is not over.

The problem with BV is that it doesn’t tell us how much of that protein is being digested adequately, only that it’s not being excreted. It also doesn’t tell us Neither of these two protein measurement systems are widely used any longer, because they’ve given way to another measure of protein quality, known as the protein-digestibility amino acid score (PCDAAS). This is the most accurate method of ranking various proteins, and it’s the one
currently being used by scientists and doctors. This score ranks the essential amino acid content of various proteins and compares them with amino acid requirements in humans.The amino acid that is represented most poorly is found to be the limiting amino acid (the weakest link of our chain), and that system ultimately determines which protein sources provide the most abundant supply of amino acids that match human protein needs. And
of course, this isn’t just science, it’s what we see in the real world too, isn’t it. How many people get huge by eating wheat protein? Nobody. As you can see from this chart, the stuff that ranks the most highly is the stuff that makes all of the top bodybuilders huge –whey protein, beef, eggs, and milk:

But now what? What about when we add gear? Now you get huge of everything!

Of course, nobody eats a meal of just one food, right? People combine their foods at meal time, and if they’re smart about it, they can make some of those poor quality proteins into better ones. This is why we always see vegetarians combining certain plant-based foods; rice and beans, for example. Rice is deficient in several aminos that beans have in abundance. The amino acid profile in one of the foods is lacking, and the aminos from the
other food makes up for it. This strategy of combining foods is exactly what we’re doing with Gear, from NeedtoBuildMuscle.com – we’ve included Branched Chain Amino Acids as well asamino rich superfoods like Super Plasma Protein, a protein isolate made from hydrolyzed blood plasma proteins.

This strategy of combining foods is exactly what we’re doing with Gear, from
NeedtoBuildMuscle.com

With Gear, you can have a peanut butter sandwich, which isn’t a great source of quality protein, and the digestive enzymes will insure that you’re processing every single gram, and the BCAAs, Super Plasma Protein, and Whey Protein Isolates will “fill in” the missing aminos. It’s like every peanut butter sandwich, every slice of pizza, and every piece of French toast becomes a whey protein shake! Unfortunately, a banana split is always going to have a lot of fat and sugar, but with Gear, at least it’ll also have a lot of
high quality protein as well.

So we basically need two things from our proteins:
1. We need to be able to process these proteins and break them down into amino acids, i.e. we need them to be digestible.
2. We need to have the proper amino acid ratio, i.e. we don’t want to be limited by missing aminos.

And that’s really it. When we talk about protein quality, we’re really only saying that they have a proper amino acid profile, and to be digestible. And when we talk about Gear, we’re talking about making everything you eat into a high quality, easily digestible, source of protein!

The bomb has been dropped!!

Attachments

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cool, can't wait to try this out with the Need2Slin!!! Should be a great combo!!!

R

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Now youve done it, youve just opened up a big can of growth!!!!

Chicken blood plasma contains 86 growth factors and protein fragments the highest of any animal.. here they are as far as i can remember
Albumin 1
Attachment region binding protein
Axonin
Bloom's syndrome protein homolog
Brain-derived neurotrophic factor
Breast basic conserved protein 1
Cation-independent mannose 6 phosphate receptor
Collagen type XX alpha 1 precursor
Connectin/titin
Connexin 31
Cyclic nucleotide gated channe
Cysteine-rich protein
DAN
Delta-crystallin enhancer binding factor
Dorsal neural-tube nuclear protein
EURL protein
Ferritin repressor protein
Fibrinogen alpha/alpha-E chain
Fibrinogen beta chain
Fibrinogen gamma chain
Fibrochimerin
Fibulin
Glutathione-requiring prostaglandin D synthase
GTPase activating protein
Hemoglobin beta chain
Hemoglobin beta-H chain
Hemoglobin epsilon chain
Heparin cofactor
Hexokinase
Homeobox protein Hox
Homogenin
Ig lambda chain
Immunoglobulin lambda chain
Interferon gamma
Inversin
LIM domain interacting RING finger protein
LIM domain-containing homeodomain
Makorin
Matrilin
Myosin heavy chain
Myosin light chain kinase
Neurogenic differentiation factor
Ovotransferrin chain
Ovotransferrin precursor
Pericentriolar material
Proto-oncogene tyrosine-protein kinase
Pyruvate carboxylase
Regulator of G protein signaling 3 isoform
Restricted expression proliferation associated protein-
Retinoic acid receptor rxr-gamma
Semaphorin
Slit-3
Tenascin
Teneurin-
TGF-beta 4
Transcription factor MafF
Translocating chain-associated membrane protein
Unnamed protein product
Unnamed protein product
Vasotocin VT1 receptor
Virion-associated nuclear-shuttling protein
Vitamin-D binding protein
Werner helicase interacting protein
Albumin
Axl-related receptor tyrosine kinase
Coagulation factor X
Cytoplasmic aspartate aminotransferase
DNA glycosylase
Ephrin type-A receptor
Fatty acid-binding protein
Hemopexin
Hepatocyte growth factor-like/macro****e stimulating protein "This is the incredible reason why GEAR can boost the immune system so significantly!!
Kinase
Laminin gamma 11,
Lymphoid transcription factor
Makorin-21
Neurogenic differentiation factor
OL-protocadherin isoform
Ovotransferrin chain
Progesterone receptor
Ryanodine receptor type
T-cell receptor Vgamma
Tissue transglutaminas
Vitronectin2
this is the largest number of plasma proteins ever identified, Secondly, “single” bands on 1-D gels.. An outstanding protein source.

Now imagine ramming all that straight into the muscle, when insulin is triggered thats exactly what takes place, insulin shuttles the nutrients you need straight into the muscle, but insulin is non selective, it will also shuttle it into fat cells, Now by adding cAMP fat cells are used as fuel and the nutrients you eat are shuttled straight into the muscle, imagine forcing the most biovailable protein ever available, " ive used injectable aminos and GEAR really compares", there really is no other amino supplement like it, as the article above shows its not protein thats important, its the kind, and how its used.

With Need2slin you guarantee to force the most important nutrients your muscles need, straight where you need them most, the muscle cell, Need2slin is the only nutrient repartioner wich releases glucagon the most catabolic hormone to fat, enabling the breakdown of fats, and then through cAMP fat burning hormones are let on the loose burning your unwanted fat for fuel, and at the same time causing a slective insulin release, with only the muscle cells targeted for extreme anabolic growth.
You get bigger muscles, faster recovery, improved immune function, lower cortisol, increased thyroxin levels, increased free testosterone, improved glucogen secretion, so increased Lipolysis or the hydrolysis of lipids, the break down of triglycerides into free fatty acids, then ketones are produced giving you energy from fat, And not at the expense of the nutrients youve just eaten, or at the expense of your hard earned muscles, that are glycogen depleted straight after a workout.
So keep yourself in an anabolic state all day long, GEAR and NEED2SLIN combined is the ultimate muscle building stack, extreme anabolism, extreme nutrient repartioning, extreme energy, extreme fat loss. Your going to get jacked!!!

This is it^^^ there is no need to make it more scientific, logic speaks for itself i believe.

If you could burn fat, stimulate your most powerfull peptide hormone insulin, signal it to only build muscle and not feed fat cells, and provide everything insulin needs to then build your muscle, Would you?

An Increase in the amino acids in blood is the biggest trigger to insulin release, combining this with need2slin will give your body no choice but to use insulin to feed your muscles to grow
RS

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This product definately peaks my interest. Ill get around to using it and give you guys feedback. Bcaas always help me but adding them to meals is a pain for me, im always on the go, so popping some pills would make this a heck of a lot easier!

R

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
This product definately peaks my interest. Ill get around to using it and give you guys feedback. Bcaas always help me but adding them to meals is a pain for me, im always on the go, so popping some pills would make this a heck of a lot easier!
Wed like that bro, im sure you wont be dissapointed.

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ya and this is way more advanced then a simple bcaa product too. You will feel the difference no doubt about it my man

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ya and this is way more advanced then a simple bcaa product too. You will feel the difference no doubt about it my man
Sounds good, itll be put to the test with the cardio and dieting!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Awesome product. I bought like 10+bottles a month + ago love it

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Interesting for sure. Can we get a link to more info?

S

SupermanStrng

Banned
Awards
now THIS is a company i can start to depend on.

very interesting and definetly innovative.

prolly expensive but like anything else, you get what you pay for.... except pink magic. *sorry had to throw that in there*

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
now THIS is a company i can start to depend on.

very interesting and definetly innovative.

prolly expensive but like anything else, you get what you pay for.... except pink magic. *sorry had to throw that in there*
thanks for the kind words bro! I'll be frank- nobody likes proprietary blends... Especially in the hard times. I fully back the products just as I know Needto and the rest of the team do. :bigok:

S

SupermanStrng

Banned
Awards
thanks for the kind words bro! I'll be frank- nobody likes proprietary blends... Especially in the hard times. I fully back the products just as I know Needto and the rest of the team do. :bigok:
i dont mind prop blends as long as when asked the ectract or the amounts theres an answer to be had.

but i like this . if you want a logger whos goin on cycle let me know itll be nice to take pre bed and during a workout it seems.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Honestly I have been using Gear for 6 months now and LOVE it, its great for me since I don't always have time to make a protein shake or the stomach to digest it quick enough, that is where gear comes in and protects my muscles from breakdown, Gear keeps my cortisol levels stabilized post or during training and in return keeps testosterone levels.

R

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Innovation is the only way this industry can go now, especialy with the fda being so over the top.
Im writing an article on the different growth factors in play when you use GEAR and NEED2SLIN together, its suprising how much muscle cell proliferation potential there is.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
I wanna run gear just to say I'm running "gear" ;)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
WesleyInman IronMag Labs 1
U Anabolics 3
T Black Lion Research 3
T Anabolics 19
S Anabolics 16