RecoverPRO 2.2 LBS - $29.99

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
While Supplies Last At Nutraplanet:

RecoverPRO 2.2 LBS For $29.99!!!

Anabolic Innovations White Label Presents: RecoverPro, 4:1:1 ratio BCAA ****tail Mix

RecoverPRO is the newest and most groundbreaking BCAA recovery product on the market! White Label by Anabolic Innovations gives you a massive amount of servings and GREAT taste, for a fraction of the competitor's cost. We did this without sacrificing any quality! Very small markups and manufacturing in masses gives us a great price, so we mark it up very little and pass the savings onto you!

Amino Acids are the building blocks of protein. Protein gets digested in the stomach and intestine into individual amino acids and short chains of amino acids that are small enough to be absorbed into the bloodstream.

Branched Chain Amino Acids are a staple of any serious bodybuilder!

RecoverPro uses the new industry standard ratio of 4:1:1....this is 4 parts Leucine, 1 part isoleucine, and 1 part valine.

Use 1 serving during your workout, after your workout or before a fasted cardio session for best results, and use another throughout the day.

Easy to mix and tastes GREAT!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
that is a crazy price. What an awesome deal

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Forgot to add this ;)

RecoverPRO Supplement Facts

Serving Size: Scoop (6.8 grams)
Servings per Container: 147

Amount Per Serving
L-Leucine - 4,000mg
L-Isoleucine - 1,000mg
L-Valine - 1,000mg

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is sweet as heck of a price for a full kg

kmcart

Awards
Anyone else like the taste? I've been looking at trying this as tub of my PP BCAA is about to run out and the deal is awesome but I don't want something that taste too terrible.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is a sick deal! Im picking up a few tubs for my next contest prep whenever that is!

brownchoclit

brownchoclit

Awards
**** nice price...this has been a staple for 1 1/2 years now for me and i've never seen it sold this low. is this available at the planet?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, this sale price is at Nutraplanet. I linked it twice in the first post (the pic is linked too). This sale is "while supplies last!"

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice! :D

-John

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards