New Anabolic enhancement stack at **********************

  1. needtogetmuscle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    948
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    51.79%

    New Anabolic enhancement stack at **********************


    At **** we are deducted to helping the hard core Athletes and this is why we have created the **** Anabolic enhancement stack.
    The Anabolic enhancement stack is for hard core Athletes who T-bag the floor when they squat. Watching others do Curls in the rack gives then strong urges of ripping off heads. The anabolic
    enhancement stack is for the beasts that hunger after greatness and hunt for it with fiber of their being.

    The gym is their purgatory in which they inflict pain and suffering upon them self's, causing blood, sweat and tears to leave the body at the same time, in an effort to be a more massive tomorrow then they are today. If that is who you are then the **** Anabolic enhancement stack is for you!

    What can make your cycle more powerful then it already is? What supplement could possibly enhance a cycle so much that its like taking double the dosage of every compound you are on?

    Creatine! Yes Creatine and lots of it, 15 grams a day to be exact. The truth is creatine can enhance your cycle so much that its literally like doubling the dose of anything you are taking. Its not just a fact its scripture and **** is here to preach the gospel. Read for your self what creatine can do for your cycle right here in

    Creatine+steroids. wasting your money, or wasting your steroids? Find out now!

    Now that you have seen the light its time to get down to business. Its time for the **** Anabolic enhancement stack!
    In addition to giving your body the quintessential 15 grams of creatine a day needed to double your gains. The Anabolic enhancement stack simultaneously delivers creatine in the most effective ways possible at the most crucial moments. Not only giving you the creatine your muscles need but feeding it to them at the exact times its needed most.

    The **** Anabolic enhancement stack comes complete with
    1 bag of Creatine MH 1000 orange tang flavor
    Click here for product details.
    2 Ancient Strength
    Click here for product detailes
    3 Onslaught-cinnamon bun flavor
    Click here for product details

    How the products work in the stack.
    1.Pre work out. And for this **** gives you Ancient Strength.
    Ancient Strength is an IDEAL creatine Supplement
    Ancient strength consists of creatine monohydrate, creatine phosphate, Creatine phosphate, and creatine pyruvate. Let us break this down. As mentioned earlier creatine monohydrate on its own is an ABSOLUTE staple for anyone who wants to enhance muscle gains. Now we take a look at creatine phosphate; Creatine phosphate allows for MORE creatine mono to be utilized according to a couple of the studies I have came across recently. Creatine phosphate is an organic compound that provides a rapid source of energy for muscle fibers to contract when they need an initial burst of energy. It is also found in the brain and provides a similar burst of energy for neurons similar to that of creatine monohydrate. A phosphate attached to creatine is referred to as being phosphorylated, and this phosphate bond is a high-energy one like that of ATP. If all of the creatine phosphate is used up, the cells can still produce ATP by an alternate method of energy production that is much less efficient. Creatine phosphate can be best described as creatine that has already been processed through the liver allowing it to be stored MUCH easier into the muscle. Creatine continues to prove to the world why it should be a staple for any hardcore athlete and bodybuilder. Creatine monohydrate with an “attached” acid intended to boosting endurance exercise capacity such as pyruvic acid, ( a man ingredient in Ancient strength) should eventually benefit athletes involved in sports combining endurance and high intensity exercise. A study showed how Creatine Pyruvate improved contraction velocity and reduces fatigability during sporadic exercise of high intensity. Creatine Pyruvate showed significant improvements in force during all intervals, whereas the effects of Creatine Citrate decreased and improvements were not significant during the later intervals. The effect of Creatine Pyruvate resulted from an increased contraction and relaxation speed and is accompanied by enhanced oxygen consumption and blood flow. More blood flow means more NITROGEN RETENTION which as we know enhances nutrient delivery buffers lactic acid and enhances muscle GROWTH! In this study a WHOPPING 15 out of 16 athletes had NOTABLE increases in body weight mostly from LEAN BODY MASS! So let us now reevaluate Ancient Strength. We know that Creatine monohydrate works but is known for its slower absorption time, however Ancient Strength provides much faster absorption through its acid bond for solubility. This results in better performance from creatine in which one consumes. Last we get the final touch from the much needed creatine phosphate which is needed in order to be able to use more creatine monohydrate.

    So you get instant ATP replenishment combined with a prolonged energy effect that not only gives you strength, focus, and drive NOW, but also last and last.


    2. Post work out. For this we added Onslaught-cinnamon bun flavor. The all in one Post-Workout supplement. A foundation of Whey Protein and Good Carbs is complemented by BCAA's,5 grams of Creatine, and a joint support complex of Glucosamine and MSM; all coming together to rebuild your empire after the ravages of hardcore training session. With Onslaught, you have the opportunity to heal, grow stronger, and return to the fray.


    3. Any time creatine enhancement. For your non work out days its still important to get in 15 grams of creatine it just dosn't really matter as much when you do it. So for this we added our Creatine MH 5000 orange tang flavor. Although its cheaper and much more cost effective it is nonetheless powerful then the others.


    How to use the stack.
    For 10 to 12 weeks take 1 serving of ancient strength on work out days 30-45 minutes before work outs.
    For 10 to 12 weeks take 1 serving of onslaught on work out days immediately after work outs.
    For 10 to 12 weeks take 1 serving of Creatine MH1000 at any time on work out days and 3 servings of creatine MH1000 any time on non work out days.

    When using the products as directed the Anabolic enhancement stack will give you 15 grams of creatine a day for a full 3 months. Enough creatine to last a whole cycle or through out your cycle and pct depending on the length of your cycle.

    When its time to get huge! Its time for Anabolic enhancement!


    Get the stack here for under 99 when you use our 15% off discount code needto139
    Anabolic enhancement stack

    And don't forget we ship all orders in the USA 2-3 day priority shipping for free!!! and only 20.00 for priority shipping world wide no matter how big or small the order.

  2. needtogetmuscle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    948
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    51.79%

    steroids and creatine make the magic happen
  3. Banned
    gamer2be08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5,988
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    17.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by needtogetmuscle View Post
    steroids and creatine make the magic happen
    This looks yummy
    •   
       

  4. Professional Member
    schwellington's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,813
    Rep Power
    8933
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    89.41%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by needtogetmuscle View Post
    At **** we are deducted to helping the hard core Athletes and this is why we have created the **** Anabolic enhancement stack.
    The Anabolic enhancement stack is for hard core Athletes who T-bag the floor when they squat. Watching others do Curls in the rack gives then strong urges of ripping off heads. The anabolic
    enhancement stack is for the beasts that hunger after greatness and hunt for it with fiber of their being.

    The gym is their purgatory in which they inflict pain and suffering upon them self's, causing blood, sweat and tears to leave the body at the same time, in an effort to be a more massive tomorrow then they are today. If that is who you are then the **** Anabolic enhancement stack is for you!

    What can make your cycle more powerful then it already is? What supplement could possibly enhance a cycle so much that its like taking double the dosage of every compound you are on?

    Creatine! Yes Creatine and lots of it, 15 grams a day to be exact. The truth is creatine can enhance your cycle so much that its literally like doubling the dose of anything you are taking. Its not just a fact its scripture and **** is here to preach the gospel. Read for your self what creatine can do for your cycle right here in

    Creatine+steroids. wasting your money, or wasting your steroids? Find out now!

    Now that you have seen the light its time to get down to business. Its time for the **** Anabolic enhancement stack!
    In addition to giving your body the quintessential 15 grams of creatine a day needed to double your gains. The Anabolic enhancement stack simultaneously delivers creatine in the most effective ways possible at the most crucial moments. Not only giving you the creatine your muscles need but feeding it to them at the exact times its needed most.

    The **** Anabolic enhancement stack comes complete with
    1 bag of Creatine MH 1000 orange tang flavor
    Click here for product details.
    2 Ancient Strength
    Click here for product detailes
    3 Onslaught-cinnamon bun flavor
    Click here for product details

    How the products work in the stack.
    1.Pre work out. And for this **** gives you Ancient Strength.
    Ancient Strength is an IDEAL creatine Supplement
    Ancient strength consists of creatine monohydrate, creatine phosphate, Creatine phosphate, and creatine pyruvate. Let us break this down. As mentioned earlier creatine monohydrate on its own is an ABSOLUTE staple for anyone who wants to enhance muscle gains. Now we take a look at creatine phosphate; Creatine phosphate allows for MORE creatine mono to be utilized according to a couple of the studies I have came across recently. Creatine phosphate is an organic compound that provides a rapid source of energy for muscle fibers to contract when they need an initial burst of energy. It is also found in the brain and provides a similar burst of energy for neurons similar to that of creatine monohydrate. A phosphate attached to creatine is referred to as being phosphorylated, and this phosphate bond is a high-energy one like that of ATP. If all of the creatine phosphate is used up, the cells can still produce ATP by an alternate method of energy production that is much less efficient. Creatine phosphate can be best described as creatine that has already been processed through the liver allowing it to be stored MUCH easier into the muscle. Creatine continues to prove to the world why it should be a staple for any hardcore athlete and bodybuilder. Creatine monohydrate with an “attached” acid intended to boosting endurance exercise capacity such as pyruvic acid, ( a man ingredient in Ancient strength) should eventually benefit athletes involved in sports combining endurance and high intensity exercise. A study showed how Creatine Pyruvate improved contraction velocity and reduces fatigability during sporadic exercise of high intensity. Creatine Pyruvate showed significant improvements in force during all intervals, whereas the effects of Creatine Citrate decreased and improvements were not significant during the later intervals. The effect of Creatine Pyruvate resulted from an increased contraction and relaxation speed and is accompanied by enhanced oxygen consumption and blood flow. More blood flow means more NITROGEN RETENTION which as we know enhances nutrient delivery buffers lactic acid and enhances muscle GROWTH! In this study a WHOPPING 15 out of 16 athletes had NOTABLE increases in body weight mostly from LEAN BODY MASS! So let us now reevaluate Ancient Strength. We know that Creatine monohydrate works but is known for its slower absorption time, however Ancient Strength provides much faster absorption through its acid bond for solubility. This results in better performance from creatine in which one consumes. Last we get the final touch from the much needed creatine phosphate which is needed in order to be able to use more creatine monohydrate.

    So you get instant ATP replenishment combined with a prolonged energy effect that not only gives you strength, focus, and drive NOW, but also last and last.


    2. Post work out. For this we added Onslaught-cinnamon bun flavor. The all in one Post-Workout supplement. A foundation of Whey Protein and Good Carbs is complemented by BCAA's,5 grams of Creatine, and a joint support complex of Glucosamine and MSM; all coming together to rebuild your empire after the ravages of hardcore training session. With Onslaught, you have the opportunity to heal, grow stronger, and return to the fray.


    3. Any time creatine enhancement. For your non work out days its still important to get in 15 grams of creatine it just dosn't really matter as much when you do it. So for this we added our Creatine MH 5000 orange tang flavor. Although its cheaper and much more cost effective it is nonetheless powerful then the others.


    How to use the stack.
    For 10 to 12 weeks take 1 serving of ancient strength on work out days 30-45 minutes before work outs.
    For 10 to 12 weeks take 1 serving of onslaught on work out days immediately after work outs.
    For 10 to 12 weeks take 1 serving of Creatine MH1000 at any time on work out days and 3 servings of creatine MH1000 any time on non work out days.

    When using the products as directed the Anabolic enhancement stack will give you 15 grams of creatine a day for a full 3 months. Enough creatine to last a whole cycle or through out your cycle and pct depending on the length of your cycle.

    When its time to get huge! Its time for Anabolic enhancement!


    Get the stack here for under 99 when you use our 15% off discount code needto139
    Anabolic enhancement stack

    And don't forget we ship all orders in the USA 2-3 day priority shipping for free!!! and only 20.00 for priority shipping world wide no matter how big or small the order.

    well, i stopped doing asnabolics due to psychological effects- insomnia panic attacks- but i have found that at lower doses i am fine- i am a hyperresponder- so! Im going to order some deisel and some creatine for next winter-and I cant wait
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
  5. Professional Member
    schwellington's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,813
    Rep Power
    8933
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    89.41%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    plus the doc prescribed me trazadone- sleep aid- i have had insomnia my whole life
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
  6. Banned
    gamer2be08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5,988
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    17.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    well, i stopped doing asnabolics due to psychological effects- insomnia panic attacks- but i have found that at lower doses i am fine- i am a hyperresponder- so! Im going to order some deisel and some creatine for next winter-and I cant wait
    Deisel is BOGO right now buddy!
    Buy it now and save it ..
  7. Professional Member
    schwellington's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,813
    Rep Power
    8933
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    89.41%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    YOU SHUT UP AN REP MY SLUT!- Im all over it lol buyin it and some epi
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
  8. Banned
    gamer2be08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5,988
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    17.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    YOU SHUT UP AN REP MY SLUT!- Im all over it lol buyin it and some epi
    Thata baby!!!

    Spread the word about Needtobuildmuscle and MrSupps to the guys in your gym!
  9. Professional Member
    schwellington's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,813
    Rep Power
    8933
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    89.41%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I have been hooker!
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
  10. NutraPlanet Rep
    MrBigPR's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    7,619
    Rep Power
    5557
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    87.79%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-14-2009, 01:37 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in