10th edition Anabolics by William Llewellyn is almost here!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ANABOLIC STEROIDS

Get The Facts!
BRAND NEW
10th EDITION

William Llewellyn’s ANABOLICS 10th Edition is the most comprehensive guide ever written on the controversial world of performance-enhancing drugs. This 800+ page monster encyclopedia covers it all, from steroids, to growth hormone, insulin, and just about every imaginable agent in-between. With over 900 medical citations, ANABOLICS cuts through the bulls#*t and gets right to the scientific truth. You’ll become a virtual anabolic expert, and be fine-tuning your programs to absolute maximum effectiveness in no time. This latest edition includes…

• Profiles of 200 Popular Bodybuilding Drugs
• Photo Library with 3,000 Color Pictures
• NEW Counterfeit Identification Techniques
• Side Effects and How To Avoid Them
• The Most Effective Steroid Stacks & Cycles

ANABOLICS is trusted by more bodybuilding and medical professionals because it is the most accurate and relevant guide, period!

ACT NOW and receive a copy of the Special Report “Lab Tests from the Black Market”. You won’t believe what is in some of these products - absolutely shocking results. Due to increasing printing costs, this offer is limited to the first 1000 customers only, so order now.

Visit AnabolicsBook.com or call 888-918-7888

Attachments

fitcopforlife

fitcopforlife

Awards
  • Established
Awesome thread Tim, Bill has done it again. This is going to be top notch.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Time to update my '07 edition.

THE go-to reference guide for ure.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Time to update my '07 edition.

THE go-to reference guide for ure.
indeed it is, I cant wait to see what new information makes its way into the newest edition. The tenth anniversary edition at that!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
To the top for Anabolic love from the Anabolic Minds community.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AtlasEnduring

AtlasEnduring

Banned
Awards
You say act now, but the site doesnt have it....im depressed now.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Where does one buy this.? the apple store for ibooks?

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Where does one buy this.? the apple store for ibooks?
We will be selling it direct an mnbody.com, nutraplanet, bb, and many of our other e tailers all tend to also pick it up year after year.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No ebooks?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Books on the ibook for the iphone and ipad are not free that I know of. So why would you assume it would be free. I don't think any book on the kindle or ipad is free any how.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
ANABOLIC STEROIDS

Get The Facts!
BRAND NEW
10th EDITION

William Llewellyn’s ANABOLICS 10th Edition is the most comprehensive guide ever written on the controversial world of performance-enhancing drugs. This 800+ page monster encyclopedia covers it all, from steroids, to growth hormone, insulin, and just about every imaginable agent in-between. With over 900 medical citations, ANABOLICS cuts through the bulls#*t and gets right to the scientific truth. You’ll become a virtual anabolic expert, and be fine-tuning your programs to absolute maximum effectiveness in no time. This latest edition includes…

• Profiles of 200 Popular Bodybuilding Drugs
• Photo Library with 3,000 Color Pictures
• NEW Counterfeit Identification Techniques
• Side Effects and How To Avoid Them
• The Most Effective Steroid Stacks & Cycles

ANABOLICS is trusted by more bodybuilding and medical professionals because it is the most accurate and relevant guide, period!

ACT NOW and receive a copy of the Special Report “Lab Tests from the Black Market”. You won’t believe what is in some of these products - absolutely shocking results. Due to increasing printing costs, this offer is limited to the first 1000 customers only, so order now.

Visit AnabolicsBook.com or call 888-918-7888

SUBBED!!! I was so CLOSE to buying 9 the other day... glad this is coming out :)

sluggy

sluggy

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have the 9th, so I'd really like to see what's new in the 10th. Would definitely prefer an ebook.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
I have the 9th, so I'd really like to see what's new in the 10th. Would definitely prefer an ebook.
Yeah I'd even buy an Ebook - easier to transport and take on various media like cell phone or netbook to read on a plane etc.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I'd even buy an Ebook - easier to transport and take on various media like cell phone or netbook to read on a plane etc.
I'll ask Bill about this.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
I'll ask Bill about this.
Thank you so much! Maybe a combo of the two... I love the actual book-in-hand experience, highlighting and going back a few pages to draw a correlation etc. But nothing would be more convenient than an E-book as well.

sluggy

sluggy

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thank you so much! Maybe a combo of the two... I love the actual book-in-hand experience, highlighting and going back a few pages to draw a correlation etc. But nothing would be more convenient than an E-book as well.

Yeah, I travel quite a bit, so it's a lot easier for me to take my books on the kindle.. Would definitley buy the ebook!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Having gigs of AAS books, Dan Duchaine newsletters etc and having the physical Anabolics 9th ed. I can tell you that having the actual version and being able to highlight important parts etc makes it so much more convenient than pdf file e-books

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, I travel quite a bit, so it's a lot easier for me to take my books on the kindle.. Would definitley buy the ebook!
I'm still waiting on Bill's answer for the e-book, but I'll let you guys know within the next few days for sure.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
E-Book Answer

From the man himself (Bill):

"Yes, we will be doing an E-Book. It probably will not be the full ANABOLICS though. I think I am going to do a slightly paired down e-version so it isn’t directly competing with the book. I also want it to be cheap to see how that works out..

I’ll keep you posted on the details as I know more."

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
From the man himself (Bill):

"Yes, we will be doing an E-Book. It probably will not be the full ANABOLICS though. I think I am going to do a slightly paired down e-version so it isn’t directly competing with the book. I also want it to be cheap to see how that works out..

I’ll keep you posted on the details as I know more."
Thanks so much... interesting. I like the idea actually, it might be a little cumbersome to 'flip' through 500+ pages on a cell phone or net book.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks so much... interesting. I like the idea actually, it might be a little cumbersome to 'flip' through 500+ pages on a cell phone or net book.
Yes, offering a slightly toned down version at a lower price will help a lot more people get their hands on this amazing information while still allowing Bill to get paid for his hard work and intellectual property.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ebook would be awesome. I'd love to put it on m iPad.

-John

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It is looking like hardcover, softcover and e-book will all be available to meet every bodies needs.

I'm glad the ever growing e-book crowd will be catered to!

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
It is looking like hardcover, softcover and e-book will all be available to meet every bodies needs.

I'm glad the ever growing e-book crowd will be catered to!
EXCELLENT! Release date before November do you think?

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bill is putting the final touches on this book right now!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
jeffh3c

jeffh3c

Awards
  • Established
I haven't read the prior editions though I always planned to. Is the book concentration shifting with the reduction in PH etc? Maybe a Christmas gift to myself since the wife will never buy it for me.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I haven't read the prior editions though I always planned to. Is the book concentration shifting with the reduction in PH etc? Maybe a Christmas gift to myself since the wife will never buy it for me.
None of the recent editions Ive read were ever too concerned with PHs. It is more of a reference guide for the medical community and AAS users concerned with safety and maximal information.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ANABOLICS 10th Ed. Pre-Sale starts today. Hardcover and Softcover editions Available. Use Coupon code MDA10 for 25% Off and Free U.S. Shipping. http://bit.ly/aiOcup

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Retailers will bring it out for roughly the same price as the 9th edition can be found ($50-$60).
That's it? I've seen older editions going for 100.00

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ANABOLICS 10th Ed. Pre-Sale starts today. Hardcover and Softcover editions Available. Use Coupon code MDA10 for 25% Off and Free U.S. Shipping. http://bit.ly/aiOcup
Good deal. Any word on the ebook? I'd love to put this on my iPad.

-John

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

nerdalert

Awards
I love the ebook idea, all that info right at your fingertips.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Softcover 4 $50 bucks shipped Sweet!
Nice try. $59.99 with standard UPS shipping....still a sweet deal.

I am looking to pre-order....but was wondering if there would be a bundle type deal....for a hard copy and e-copy. I love books, but taking them back and forth, really takes a toll on them. Or at least I always find away to abuse my most read books.