Looking for 2 Testers for the X Factor/Test Factor Stack from Molecular Nutrition!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

You must not be committed to another logging opportunity to apply.

Molecular Nutrition is looking for 2 loggers for the Test Factor/X Factor Advanced Stack. Each tester will receive two bottles of each product, totaling 4 bottles of perhaps the two most exciting natural supplements for hypertrophy out right now!

Just post your application below....Awesome Opportunity here....

Here is what we need.

Sex

Height

Weight

Measurements(chest, arms,quads, and waist)

Short term Goal

Long Term Goal

Current Supplements Taking

Will you post pics:

We are looking for serious loggers that are willing to post and maintain there log accurately. Daily regimens of diet and exercise will needed to be logged as well.

It is also a requirement to copy and paste your log onto BB and MFF, not just post it here at AM. This round of logging opportunities is EXCLUSIVE to AM members, not offered on the other two forums, however, to maximize visibility we need all logs being posted on the above three forums.

The last requirement is to post a review in the store at both NutraPlanet and BB.

Good luck to all who apply, let me know if anybody has any questions whatsoever.

Info on XFA:
X-Factor Advanced (100 softgels) By: Molecular Nutrition

Info on Test factor:
mnbody.com

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1rd

Sex: yes

Height: 6'

Weight: 204

Measurements(chest, arms,quads, and waist):
cold, unflexed
Chest: 41.5"
Left Bicep: 15"
Right Bicep: 15"
Waist: 33.5"
Left Thigh: 23.5"
Right Thigh: 24"
Left Calf: 15.5"
Right Calf: 16"

Short term Goal: 210lbs, <10% bf, bench 315 for reps, DL 500

Long Term Goal: 220lbs, <10% bf, bench 350 for reps, DL 600

Current Supplements Taking: multi, whey/casein, fishoil, SizeOn (intra creatine), Muscle Marinade (pre creatine/BA)

Will you post pics: Yep, old pic attached

I've got accounts on BB and MFF (PHF too), would be happy to log there too.

Attachments

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
awesome opportunity. I have yet to try an AA product, and would love to see the results for the testers here

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^

solid app and physique!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
awesome opportunity. I have yet to try an AA product, and would love to see the results for the testers here
Dont be afraid to throw in an app yourself, sir!

We have a round of testers going on bb who are all responding very well to XFA and TF if you care to check out their feedback.

fitcopforlife

fitcopforlife

Awards
  • Established
In for some more hard choices for this awesome muscle building stack.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sex: Male

Height: 6'1"

Weight: 240lbs (up from 208 ~3 months ago)

Measurements:

Chest: 49"
Arms: 18.25"
Quads: 27.25"
Waist: 36.25"

Short term Goal: Bulk for another 3-5 weeks, then cut to single digit bf% after that

Long Term Goal: Attain the muscle ratios that Arnold had in his prime (5 year goal)

Current Supplements Taking:

Pink Magic, Prime, PowerFULL, ReCreate, Anabolic Pump/P-Slin (preceding appropriate carb meals), Orange Triad, Orange Oximega, BCAA/Glutamine/Creatine Mono (intra workout), AAKG powder (on a stim break)

*I only have 2 weeks left on Prime and will likely end Pink Magic after 1 more week. I like to keep pre-carb supplements in play as I am very susceptible to fat-storage (I've been using these products for quite a while, though and am very familiar with how they work on my body and what they do). Depending on how soon you choose / ship out, I would be willing to discontinue use of PF and RC as well, just keeping the staples along with the new stack.

Will you post pics: But of course!

I maintain a training log that is updated on a daily basis and often multiple times/day. Training experience is 11 years (with 1+ year of solid bodybuilding experience).

*attached are photos of me at 208 (mid-May) and 240 (Aug 15th)

Attachments

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
Man I would kill to run this stack.

I just took my last dose of XFA today 2 bottles

for a long time i was afraid to try this but I had no adverse effects from it

i didnt gain much in terms of strength but muscle density and hardness increased insanely

fitcopforlife

fitcopforlife

Awards
  • Established

Height: 6'1"

Weight: 240lbs (up from 208 ~3 months ago)

Measurements:

Chest: 49"
Arms: 18.25"
Quads: 27.25"
Waist: 36.25"

Short term Goal: Bulk for another 3-5 weeks, then cut to single digit bf% after that

Long Term Goal: Attain the muscle ratios that Arnold had in his prime (5 year goal)

Pink Magic, Prime, PowerFULL, ReCreate, Anabolic Pump/P-Slin (preceding appropriate carb meals), Orange Triad, Orange Oximega, BCAA/Glutamine/Creatine Mono (intra workout), AAKG powder (on a stim break)

*I only have 2 weeks left on Prime and will likely end Pink Magic after 1 more week. I like to keep pre-carb supplements in play as I am very susceptible to fat-storage (I've been using these products for quite a while, though and am very familiar with how they work on my body and what they do). Depending on how soon you choose / ship out, I would be willing to discontinue use of PF and RC as well, just keeping the staples along with the new stack.

Will you post pics: But of course!

I maintain a training log that is updated on a daily basis and often multiple times/day. Training experience is 11 years (with 1+ year of solid bodybuilding experience).

*attached are photos of me at 208 (mid-May) and 240 (Aug 15th)
Thanks for the app man, great build..No homo.

fitcopforlife

fitcopforlife

Awards
  • Established
Man I would kill to run this stack.

I just took my last dose of XFA today 2 bottles

for a long time i was afraid to try this but I had no adverse effects from it

i didnt gain much in terms of strength but muscle density and hardness increased insanely
Throw your hat in man, it can't hurt.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the app man, great build..No homo.
Thanks for the potential opportunity. I was actually just on your website last night doing some research and looking at X Factor (as well as review over on NP). Good stuff ;)

And much appreciation - no homo for sure. I'm really looking forward to how it'll all shape up after putting in the effort on this bulk. My legs were my weakest point and I've got them up 2.5" right now, so I'm pretty pleased thus far.

fitcopforlife

fitcopforlife

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the potential opportunity. I was actually just on your website last night doing some research and looking at X Factor (as well as review over on NP). Good stuff ;)

And much appreciation - no homo for sure. I'm really looking forward to how it'll all shape up after putting in the effort on this bulk. My legs were my weakest point and I've got them up 2.5" right now, so I'm pretty pleased thus far.
I will just say from personal experience that your going to love it. I am prepping for a contest now and have hardened up,gained muscle and dropped fat all with hitting two solid P.R'S in the gym. You have a frame like mine so i'd say you would be pleased.

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established

Height:5'8

Weight:currently 196

Chest:44
Arms: (L/R) 15.8/16
Legs: (L/R) 26/26.1
Waist: 32.5

Short term Goal:
In the next 2-3 weeks my goal is to get back into shape for the fall season. This requires several hard lifting sessions, intense cardio sessions, to prepare my self for the coming fall season.
Specifically, I want to gain LBM, and be able to experience elevated recovery in order to preform 110% everyday. This time of year is make it or break it for spring starting spots. Also shooting to break 1000ibs 3 lift total

Long Term Goal:
Get through a month long fall season of practice and 2-a-day lifting program. This time of year my body is put under INTENSE physical strain. Pushing my body and mind to its limits. The Goal of this fall season is to get those players who are not 100% committed (and are too sane) to quit.
I want to bring as much strength and power into the winter, and be able to blast past the levels I was at last year, ultimately going into the spring season in the best physical condition.

Staples(creatine,protein,multi, glucosamine, omegas, ect)

Will you post pics:
yes, at any interval.

I have a BB accont to post on will have to make a MFF account, not a problem though, also I will be more than happy to copy and past my final review to Nutra's and BB's pages.

Pervious Logs:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/134450-gonzos-quest-one.html#post2112586
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/139309-gonzo-getting-pumped.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/140691-gonzos-got-new.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/141373-universal-ultra-whey.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/142309-gonzo-vaporizing-fat.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/147516-got-meat-marinate.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/148985-gonzo-going-distance.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/156029-get-shredded-stay.html

srgraham69

Awards
  • Established

Height: 5'11"

Weight: 210

46", 16.75", 27", 35.5"

Short term Goal: Actually just reached my goal of bulking back up to 210 after a shoulder injury had me out of the gym for a bit, now turning to a recomp and hoping to hold 210 and lean out a bit.

Long Term Goal: Continue recomp to eventually reach 220

Current Supplements Taking: The One, Supports, ASGT, BC+EAA, Whey

Will you post pics: Yes, weekly comparison shots

fitcopforlife

fitcopforlife

Awards
  • Established
Awesome guys, me Tim, and Rob love a challenge. Great aps.

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
Molecular Nutrition flew under my radar for a while there (sorry guys!) but the more I read up about xfactor and test factor, the more i get excited about this stack. Gonna be an awesome run for whoever wins.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
true but i just finished 2 bottles of xfa

i could run test factor alone :D
OB if you want to run a TF log and post it on BB, AM, MFF then send me your shipping info.

Yea, I'm cool like that!

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Test Factor is legit, enjoyed my run with it.

srgraham69

Awards
  • Established
yeah I was honestly not familiar with molecular nutrition's supp line until they returned back here to AM. Have been doing some research on your products looks like some good stuff so far, keep it up!

fitcopforlife

fitcopforlife

Awards
  • Established
Test Factor is legit, enjoyed my run with it.
It is legit, everyone logging it right now is feeling the muscle building "heat" from this amazing product.
yeah I was honestly not familiar with molecular nutrition's supp line until they returned back here to AM. Have been doing some research on your products looks like some good stuff so far, keep it up!
Thanks man, and keep checking in because this is just the beginning. I can't give it away for now but your going to see another amazing product in the next month or so.
any time frame for winners?
Not right yet, we like a good solid challenge and we have some good quality apps so far, but want to get more and pick some good quality loggers.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can't give it away for now but your going to see another amazing product in the next month or so.
Can't wait to see what's coming. Seems to be a solid lineup. What type of product is it, general health or sports related?

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
this thread is picking up steam FAST! Glad to see so much interest in the stack here at AM!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Molecular Nutrition is looking for 2 loggers
Sex male

Age 27

Height 5ft5

Weight 136

Measurements(chest, arms,quads, and waist) not sure but I have pictures

Short term Goal get to 150

Long Term Goal win'my october comp
Current Supplements Taking vitamins.mineraslc protein and pre workout supplement

I will post on needed sites.

The last requirement is to post a review in the store at both NutraPlanet and BB.

Okay

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oh also I can draw before and after blood work for my free and total test levels on this site.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
You have a private message.

OB if you want to run a TF log and post it on BB, AM, MFF then send me your shipping info.

Yea, I'm cool like that!

fitcopforlife

fitcopforlife

Awards
  • Established
Damn OB, you beat me to it I was going to send him my info...jk:) Awesome gesture Tim.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If this can really lean me out by October dude this would be awesome. I don't think my comp will test for levels any how since its amature but I need to start some ware and I would like to try out the new x factor. I have used at least 8 bottles of the orginal x factor. I liked it. I really should be on it year round as a vegetarian since I Don't get any AA in my diet.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If this can really lean me out by October dude this would be awesome. I don't think my comp will test for levels any how since its amature but I need to start some ware and I would like to try out the new x factor. I have used at least 8 bottles of the orginal x factor. I liked it. I really should be on it year round as a vegetarian since I Don't get any AA in my diet.
Very good point about the importance of supplemental ArA for those who dont consume meat.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Molecular Nutrition is looking for 2 loggers for the Test Factor/X Factor Advanced Stack. Each tester will receive two bottles of each product, totaling 4 bottles of perhaps the two most exciting natural supplements for hypertrophy out right now!

Just post your application below....Awesome Opportunity here....

Here is what we need.

Sex

Height

Weight

Short term Goal

Long Term Goal

Will you post pics:

We are looking for serious loggers that are willing to post and maintain there log accurately. Daily regimens of diet and exercise will needed to be logged as well.

It is also a requirement to copy and paste your log onto BB and MFF, not just post it here at AM. This round of logging opportunities is EXCLUSIVE to AM members, not offered on the other two forums, however, to maximize visibility we need all logs being posted on the above three forums.

Good luck to all who apply, let me know if anybody has any questions whatsoever.

Info on XFA:
X-Factor Advanced (100 softgels) By: Molecular Nutrition

Info on Test factor:
mnbody.com
interesting that you have included omega's.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
interesting that you have included omega's.
It is kind of crazy how things we first had assumed would counteract the effect of ArA turned out to present a potent synergy. Users of the new version tend to prefer it even to the original.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It is kind of crazy how things we first had assumed would counteract the effect of ArA turned out to present a potent synergy. Users of the new version tend to prefer it even to the original.
Would mega-dosing fish oil get any extra benefit out of ArA?

Also, any papers or suggested reading on ArA MOA? I'm interested to learn more about the detailed mechanisms on how it works. I'm only superficially aware on how it works with inflamation/aggravation to build mass.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
still no nsaids though i bet. with my arthritis that makes it tough. being able to take omega's is a big help though.:bigok:

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bump

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I my blood drawn last night my total test is at 400. If this product could bring me to 600 or even 890 that would be great. My doc I work with said if a herbal/natural can raise it even a little that would be great.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Howdy here!!

Howdy! I was going through the company promotions and Beta Peak caught my eye. I'm currently a NANBF bodybuilder that is just stepping into the scene. I would like to think that I have made a great name for myself here on AM and would like to submit my application

Height: 6'0"

Weight: 214.5 6.8%

Bodytype: Athletic/ Bigger than your average. .

What Forums Could You Keep This Log On?: Anabolic Minds/DS Supplements

Training experience (as much detail as possible.. TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF ! ! WHY should we choose you ! !):

I think one of the things that seperates me from the rest is my enthusiam about life in general. I'm an upcoming natural bodybuilder that is make a name for himself in Minnesota and Would like to continue making my name in Bodybuilding and Business. I have been training my whole life due to the fact that I was a huge hockey player. but I have been focusing on more bodybuilding movements for the last 2 years. I place 2nd place in the novice divison at the Mr. Minnesota. This was my first competition and I plan on competiting for a very long time! I'm currently training with a two powerlifting coaches and nutritionist that understand how my body works. I don't cheat on my diet and can give specifics on macros and micro's if needed. I'm currently training for another competition in Oct. 16th and figure would be a great addition due to my lower bodyfat content. I Enjoy HIT styling training but also embrance slower controlled movements for muscle density. I will have to say that you won't be dissapointed with my log that i run. There high intensity, a lot of fun and I will be able to give a fair comparison to some other beta products i have ran.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible):
Monday - LEGS - Squats/Leg Press/Lunges/Extentions
Will sub Squats and Lunges depending on Bodyfat for SLD/Good Mornings and Curls

Tuesday - Back/Bi Cep - BB Row/Unassisted Row/Seated Row
Straight Bar Curls - Incline IsoLation Curls - These can be subbed for Ez bar curls and preacher curls

Wednesday - Shoulders - Standing BB Press/Seated DB Press/Arnolds/REAR and Fron Delt Raises

Thursday - Cardio
Traps/Calves - Standing Calf Raises/Reverse Raises/BB Raises/DB Raises

Friday - Front Squat/Deads/Lat Pull Downs/Lat Pull Down Machine

Saturday - Chest - Incline BB Bench/Flat DB Press/Tricep Ext/Cable flys - can be subbed for Machine Flys Incline DB Flys/Dips

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible): I'm currently doing 25minutes tuesday - saturday on the elipticals/stair master and or stationary bike

Current supplements (exact brand/product name required):

Extenze
Sarm

Current Diet and macros (as much detail as possible):
scan0002.jpg

Make sure you add another 700 total calories to this diet for new maintance on muscle
about 40/40/20

Current Daily water intake: 1.5gallons a day

Short Term Goal: Decrease Muscle Fatigue/Increase Size but mainly Density

Long Term Goal: To Become an official IFPA Pro

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs:

Supplement history (as much detail as possible):

H-drol
M-drol
DTP
Cre02 + Carnage
Cordygen05
Ultra RagNOrok
ThermXX
Diamond Cuts (MaxMuscle Brand Fat Burners)
Testpro/MANIAC/HgHpro
Ghenerate
IGH-1
Jack3d
Suppress C

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links):
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/154690-combination-great-things.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/149988-shhhh-very-very.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/145765-cel-s-pct.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/144625-may-ghenerate-i.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/141960-7lbs-1-clown.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/137815-feel-power-cre.html

Current / Progress Photos:

Rear Latspread. 8.10.10.jpg
rear double bi 8.10.10.jpg

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no): Yes

Attachments

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
now that's an application!!!

nice job, dave.:bigok:

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
350zTT

350zTT

Awards
  • Established
I put my app in on the MN forum but will put it here too....maybe it will better my chances haha :)

Sex- Male

Age- 25

Height- 5'9"

Weight- 185 lbs

Arm: R 17.5 L 17.45

Chest: about 47.5 in

Quads: R 22.5 in L 23 in mid thigh

Waist: 33 in. at belly button

Short term Goal

Right now I would like to lose a few lbs while maintaining or even gaining a few pounds of muscle. Looking for a nice lbm gaining with zero fat gain all while lossing some unwated bf.

Long Term Goal

Would like to be able to maintain 8% year round while gaining strength and a few lbs of muscle a month. I was a gymnast for 12 + years and after quitting got into bodybuilding. I went from a ripped 155 lbs to about 180lbs then I started eating a ton and pounding weight gainers and quickly shot up to 230 lbs.....way to chubby for me but strength was through the roof. Now I am back down to about 185 at probably 10-12 % bf. I would like to stay around this weight but drop a few % bf and eventualy when I get to my ideal body fat percent then slowly start trying to gain a few pounds of muscle.

None at this point in time.....cycled off for a few weeks....was about to go back on some Arginocarn, GPLC, citrulline malate, cordyceps and creapure but can hold off on those if I am given the opportunity to log this.

Will you post pics:

Can definatlely post pics if needed. Here is me a few months back....I was about 200lbs in this pic!

Have been looking at X-factor for a while and have read some great reviews on it but have yet to take the plunge so would greatly enjoy this opportunity to run this stack with test factor. Looks like some solid supps and if it helps me get to my goals I am all in and will be a follower for life. There would be no bias on my log.....I tell it like it is! But I would give it my best if given the opportunity to run this stack

Attachments

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
excellent, with good apps like these coming in it shouldnt be long before we make our selections.

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
i wish i would have saw this earlyr hahahaha im starting my second bottle of testfactor and my first bottl of xfactor followd by another bottle of xfactor. ill hit this up in 70 days or so

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Height: 5'10"

Weight: 200

Measurements (chest, arms,quads, and waist): 48", 16", 27", 33"

Short term Goal: Lose about 10-12 lbs of fat while maintaining or slightly increasing LBM. I've been taking some time off from MMA due to grad school, but I still train in an athletic applicable manner. I've put on a dirty mix of fat and muscle over the past year, but, luckily, I've had a great rise in strength to somewhat counterbalance this.

Long Term Goal: At some point, I will return to the cage (although I haven't the slightest idea when that could be). To do this, I'd have to return to my former walk-around weight at ~185 lbs.

Current Supplements Taking: 2 Sesamin, 6-10 Fish Oil, Whey/Micellar Casein

Will you post pics: Yes

Past Logs:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/84874-rodjas-xf-dcp.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/92319-rodjas-dcp-xf.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/100421-rodjas-xf-log.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/118741-rodjas-one-stop.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/135030-rodjas-cynostane-log.html

fitcopforlife

fitcopforlife

Awards
  • Established
i wish i would have saw this earlyr hahahaha im starting my second bottle of testfactor and my first bottl of xfactor followd by another bottle of xfactor. ill hit this up in 70 days or so
Sounds good man, keep your eyes open this is just the beginning. If you don't mind when you get finished with your TF/ XF stack post us up some reviews where possible.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OB is the man, I always try to go above and beyond for those who are regulars on multiple forums and highly knowledgeable!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im excited to see the leaning effects of this product. Thats what intrigued me the most. Im cutting for a photo shoot so once im done with what im running now i may have to pick up 2 bottles and maybe even Xfactor Advanced ( ran this before n loved it) and ride it into my shoot. Maybe even log it for yall too? Yea that sounds good! :bigok: