ModernBCAAs by USPLabs-Contest

Tell my why it's a sexy twist to BCAAs and win...

A bottle of Grape Bubblegum and White Blue Raspberry flavored ModernBCAAs!

On top that I will include a bottle of White blue Raspberry Jack3d.

CONTEST Is easy respond with why it's sexy and entered into a lottery..

The Inner Circle sale on this bad boy is going to be the best deal ever ever ever....ever...ever

If you are not an InnerCircle member it is easy and free and Remember, we only email you when we got a CRAZY deal......ask around, it is true.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No artificial flavor & dyes, 8:1:1 ratio! sounds like some great flavors & mixes clear! Nice

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
sounds Real Nice usp:D the flavors sound tasty.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well being that it's 8:1:1 BCAA ratio is a pretty sexy twist and sick on it's own, blue raspberry is my fav flavor so White blue raspberry sounds pretty tastey!

Zero artificial flavors and colours is a REAL nice sexy twist, thats what I like to see!

wait...blue ras in the same sentence as Jack3d :O that would be awesome too:D

Inner circle deals are always sick, so very interested to see the best deal ever:)

Well being that it's 8:1:1 BCAA ratio is a pretty sexy twist and sick on it's own, blue raspberry is my fav flavor so White blue raspberry sounds pretty tastey!

Zero artificial flavors and colours is a REAL nice sexy twist, thats what I like to see!

wait...blue ras in the same sentence as Jack3d :O that would be awesome too:D

Inner circle deals are always sick, so very interested to see the best deal ever:)
Did you get the Kimura?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did you get the Kimura?
O yes:D that was my last match in the tounry, it felt so nice getting it, but getting the Gold was a good feeling too:D

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's sexy because it's clear and the gym wardens can't deny you entry!!

Batman1991

Batman1991

Awards
It's sexy because it has no artificial s**t, mixes clear so no one knows your drinking a 8:1:1 ratio drink which blows other companies bcaa products away.
And best part of all is that you can sip it all day long to help you stay anabolic 24/7.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice, grapplers quest?
Nope at Team Bushido grappling championships, it was in ottawa(Canada).

A few guys from the MMA gym down here I train with are going to the grapplers quest tourney in boston at the UFC fan expo this weekend, I wanted to go but I gotta work and I need the $$ lol

In the near future I will def compete at a grapplers quest tourney:)

But first things first I wanna get on the next Hybrid Combat Promotions fight card(amateur MMA) :)

Nope at Team Bushido grappling championships, it was in ottawa(Canada).

A few guys from the MMA gym down here I train with are going to the grapplers quest tourney in boston at the UFC fan expo this weekend, I wanted to go but I gotta work and I need the $$ lol

In the near future I will def compete at a grapplers quest tourney:)

But first things first I wanna get on the next Hybrid Combat Promotions fight card(amateur MMA) :)
Sweet man!

Keep me updated.

steam

steam

Awards
  • Established
8:11 is sexy because its 1 more than 7-11.

Even more so because it doesn't stain any of my bottles with anything.

CLEAR is the new HOT!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sweet man!

Keep me updated.
Will do:)

I'm really focusing on leaning and getting the endurance up, Modern BCAA would really be a great supplement for me right now.

I can't wait for the InnerCircle deal!!!!

HurtinPounds

Awards
Nothing more appealing knowing you're sipping on something up-to-date in a modern era. Clear thoughts knowing I'm a human being sticking to my values and not artificial. Feel better about myself, and have zero concern for the other BCAA's on the market. USPecially when they are not a Modern BCAA.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is Sexy because...NO ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR...MIXES CLEAR!!!!!!!....when you sip all day in your glass, shaker bottle, water gallon wahtever NO MOUSTACHE!!!!!!! and 8:1:1 BCAA RATIO simply AWESOME!!!!!!! :bigok:

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
wow....USP keeps churning it out. Looking forward to the IC release on this and new Jack3d flavor :)

bowskie69

bowskie69

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It's one hell of a sexy twist simply because of the flavors! Grape Bubblegum and White Blue Raspberry flavored ModernBCAAs!....mmmmmmmmmm, sexy sex sex!!!

srgraham69

Awards
  • Established
everyone has already said it but I wanna be entered to so 8:1:1 is incredible, mixes clear and flavors sound great!

jrmuscle11

jrmuscle11

Awards
mmmm colorless bublegum its sexy simply sexy that is all need be said ;) bcaa call me lol

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
8-1-1 is the new 4-1-1, extracted and standardized by USP Labs ;)....it would be the new 911, but then all the emergency dispatchers would be thrown into a world of confusion when they'd be rec'ing calls from bodybuilders about their anabolic state....anywho....higher ratios, the USP standard of no dyes or artificialness...and Blue Razz flavor :32: ? all combined = not just sexy, but sexXy....that's double x!! that's so obscene that I just rec'd a call from human resources about my current internet viewing....whoooops...uhhh....gotta go :ntome:

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Tell my why it's a sexy twist to BCAAs and win...
Because artificial colors and flavors can have an effect on cortisol leading to gains in weight around the midsection. By not having either of these in Modern BCAA it will ideally help to promote a lean, sexy body more so than other flavored amino products.

That's all I got.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
no artifical color or flavors? oh man, if bcaa's weren't sexy enough already, this products should be a dime piece

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sexy cuz when I use it, I will still catch the eye of a nice looking lady even at the ripe old age of 52.. well that's already kinda true.. seriously...

The fact that it's clear makes it sexy too... clean, crisp refreshing...

Oh and the White blue Raspberry Jack3d... it's gettin me kinda excited..

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's sexy because you can drink it before going out to the club and girls that would normally look like 3's, now look like 10's.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's sexy because you can drink it before going out to the club and girls that would normally look like 3's, now look like 10's.
ooh not all that sexy...

sluggy

sluggy

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No artificial colors/flavors sounds good
also clear is fantastic

kmcart

Awards
8:1:1 ratio...clear...great flavors...sexy enough for me

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
very interesting product! best of luck with its release, seems like it will be a huge seller as bcaa's are legit and the high leucine ration, void of artificial flavors/colors = pure win

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
It's clear, it's pure, it tastes like the fruit of the gods, will you let USP labs take your modern BCAA virginity... Go on let them pop your whit blue raspberry

With an 8-1-1 ratio, no artificial colours or dyes and not one BUT two great flavours you know you're not going to say no

USP labs where NO always means YES...

stupidsable

Awards
It's sexy cause it will be in my body! j/k Middle aged guy just trying to look half way decent! USP supps are helping a lot! It will be sexy if I win a contest for once!

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's sexy because it added 3 more inches, move over extenze!

duttvg84

Awards
a whoppin 10g per serving, clear, and whats sexier than grape bubblegum and white blue raspberry and the fact that its made by USP labs?!!!!

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
HERE'S WHAT'S SEXY ABOUT MODERNBCAA: IT HAS AN 8:1:1 RATIO, IT MIXES CLEAR SO NO ARTIFICIAL COLORS AND FLAVORS, AND ITS APPARENTLY INCREDIBLY REFRESHING!!

HERE'S WHATS NOT SEXY ABOUT IT: I DON'T HAVE ANY IN MY POSSESSION.

YET. ;)

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hello, and welcome to "Sexy Time with USP Labs." Today we'll be talking about the new ModernBCAA. Why is this new product, concocted by Jacob, Casey and a team of Jack3d up Pink Magic blood-flowing Ninja Monkeys SO sexy? For a number of reasons, of course (because with USP Labs, the perks are endless). It's an unprecedented 8:1:1 ratio - enough said. It's 10g of BCAAs per serving! Giddy up! There are no artificial flavors or colors and the flavors that have been mentioned are absolutely delicious (call me Pavlov's dog right now - USP rings the bell about an IC release and my mouth waters).

Oh, and if that wasn't enough - just look at the picture of it on the label and tell me it's not sexy...seriously, I'm thinking along the lines of spring break and hot girls for a wet t-shirt contest, but with BCAAs...you know, for health purposes.

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
IT'S SEXY BECAUSE THE USP TAGGED ON THE BOX!!
OHHHH

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its sexy because its grape bubble gum and white blue raspberry. Just think sexy chicks drinking a sexy mix. Double sexy in my book.

phonefool

Awards
Well everybody hit the nail on the head with the obvious multiple reasons Modern BCAA's is sexy. But .....3 important points have been missed!

1 - Sexy to walk around the gym looking like a sexy adult with a clear refreshing drink rather than look like a child with their red/pink/green/yellow/blue kool aid looking drink!

2 - Sexy because not only clear - but fully dissolved - lets face it these other guys all end up with floaters in their bottles - which Modern BCAA's will obviously NOT.

3 - Sexy because its smoooooooooothhhhhhhhhhh!

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
ModernBCAAs is sexy because it has 10g of some hidden ingredient. I've always said, true sexiness leaves you wanting more. Hidden ingredient + no artificial flavor/colors + great taste = True Sexiness

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
8:1:1 ratio! and knowing usp labs its gonna be high quality, plus no artificial flavoring and unneeded fillers, its like naked BCAA's and everything looks better naked, especially women and BCAA's