HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hello AM,
Primordial wants to give a toast to your health
by offerring you a chance to win a free container of...
TOCO-8!

Tell us your story. Tell us how you got to where you are today from the first time you picked up your first barbell. Tell us how Primordial has helped, or how you plan to implement Primordial in the future. Share with us your goals, and where you see yourself in the future. Maybe it is taking first place in a competition, maybe it is outlifting everyone in your gym, or maybe your a future Mr. O contender. Let us know how you will get there.

We will choose 3 of the best entries for a free bottle of Toco-8!

There has been alot of talk lately about how, Toco-8 can benefit many of us. Now is your chance to implement Toco-8 completely free.

What is Toco-8?

Toco-8 is a tocotrienol complex extracted from palm fruits (elaies guineensis). Toco-8 supports a healthy cardiovascular system (by improving cholesterol levels) and optimal hormone production. It is a water soluble powder for enhanced bio-availability and is designed to be mixed with your favorite beverage or protein shake. At one scoop daily, Toco-8 will last 60 days.

The tocotrienols in Toco-8 are super powerful anti-oxidants which have been proven to have powerful health benefits for the endocrine & cardiovascular system. (2-8) Tocotrienols play an important role in increasing the "hormone production" signal from the brain to the testes, while also increasing the testes testosterone production capacity. (9-11)

Recently, our unique tocotrienol complex has been granted a US patent for its benefit at preventing hair loss and promoting hair regrowth in individuals suffering from alopecia. In the study, all individuals supplemented with the tocotrienol complex showed a positive result, with an average 42% increase in hair count after 5 months of treatment. We're proud to say this supplement helps grow hair fast. (1) This is a much welcomed alternative to the popular hair loss drug Finasteride, a drug which reduces DHT and contributes to a host of side effects such as libido loss, gynecomastia, and depression. (12)

Technically speaking, Toco-8 is a natural Vitamin E supplement, but to call it a "natural Vitamin E supplement" puts it in the same category as every other generic Vitamin E product on the market. The fact is, the natural Vitamin E found in your local supplement shop or grocery store is not natural at all. Rather, almost all Vitamin E products on the market are actually synthetic Vitamin E; a potentially dangerous and cheap byproduct of soybean oil, known as alpha-tocopherol (Go ahead, take a look on your vitamin label). Toco-8 is actually a Natural Complete Vitamin E Supplement.

Keep in mind, Toco-8 is still buy one get one free!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The journey started the summer of 2007, I was always a chubby kid who was active in sports but still always had a gut and wasn't in good shape.

That summer I got into golf and was going 3 or 4 times a week. Finally it hit me that golf was helping me stay active and I should push it even further. At the start my whole goal was to be more active and lose some fat. So when I went back to school in the fall I had been working out at the local high school a few times a week. I then turned it up a notch as it became to cold to golf. I was mainly working on cardio to lose fat. I pretty much only worked chest, tris, bi's, and shoulders. I figured back and legs was pointless but I quickly became addicted and started researching things. Found that I had to do back and legs were important for overall health. I quickly went from 160lbs all the way down to 123lbs. As much as I liked it and loved seeing people I haden't talked to in awhile and hearing their comments, I also got comments that I was too skinny and didn't look right.

So I started trying to gain some size and went from 123lbs to about 133lbs and kind of stopped gaining weight. I then started working out my diet and trying to learn about food to intake to help me out better. I went on a straight bulk for the last year and half and went from roughly 133 to 158lbs. Added fat along the way which was a mistake but I can't go back now. But i started getting the same comments as before, except now they were that i was "jacked" "big" whatever it may be.

About a month and a half ago I decided to try and cut for the first time in a very long time. I've gone from 158lbs to 150lbs. I'm still not as lean as I want to be, and i'm not as big as i want to be. I am confident that my work ethic and diet will help me from here on out I won't be cutting or bulking for long periods of time like I have done in the past.

Why I think Toco-8 will benefit me is because after this cut I will be running a PH and think Toco 8 will be an added benefit for my PCT.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well at the beginning I only say why I need this if I use multivitamins….
After I decided read more info about the benefits of Vitamin E later your product
Toco-8 I noticed a super improvement in the flu symptoms usually I catch some in the year but here where I live (Heat and Sun maybe all year and Rain others ) the effect I starting noticing in my skin , Immune System (flu maybe for 2 days not one week) The Antioxidants properties of this is simply OUSTANDING day thru day I feel better and better more clean energy I know has more benefits but for me I noticed this in 4 weeks of use I planning buy more for me and my wife.

She says me “you skin looks different and pretty but definitively I want this supplement too”

Really the stuff works Great so I recommend this to all people will wish stay healthy!!

Thanks PP for Toco-8 simply awesome!!

ScienceGuided

Awards
  • Established
Well at the beginning I only say why I need this if I use multivitamins….
After I decided read more info about the benefits of Vitamin E later your product
Toco-8 I noticed a super improvement in the flu symptoms usually I catch some in the year but here where I live (Heat and Sun maybe all year and Rain others ) the effect I starting noticing in my skin , Immune System (flu maybe for 2 days not one week) The Antioxidants properties of this is simply OUSTANDING day thru day I feel better and better more clean energy I know has more benefits but for me I noticed this in 4 weeks of use I planning buy more for me and my wife.

She says me “you skin looks different and pretty but definitively I want this supplement too”

Really the stuff works Great so I recommend this to all people will wish stay healthy!!

Thanks PP for Toco-8 simply awesome!!
there are actually studies not only showing the whole toco family is better,It is actually dangerous to just take one form.

why I am a customer for life with this stuff! im a toco holic!

bowskie69

bowskie69

Banned
Awards
  • Established
High school! I was an avid basketball player since 5th grade and no lie, I was good. Lead the league in points when I was in 8th grade and even jumped one game (for ball[PS-I'm only 5'6"]). Needless to say, I originally planned on continuing my b-ball "career" when I got into high school....boy was I wrong! Let me paint a picture for you before I go any further, I was a scrawny (125lbs) short (5'6") pale white kid with long hair. I certainly didn't look the part that my coaches expected me to play. I was approached by the head coach during one of the practices and he said" Son, why do you have your hair grown out so long?" I replied that I like it and never has it had an affect on my b-ball skills. He then said "I'll tell you what, if you cut your hair by the end of the week-you got the position. If not, I'll send you home from practice and that will be that". Guess what? I did not cut my hair. I had it all my life and I wasn't about to chop it off for some freak, anal high school basketball coach. So expecting the worse I went to practice that Friday only to be sent home as soon as I walked in. I was crushed...

I practiced my a$$ off all year and perfected my game so I could come back next year with a vengeance. It was very much of the same the following year as well...as far as try-outs go. I got axed!! I immediately walked from the main HS gym to the auxiliary gym and began wrestling. From the very first day I was hooked!!! One full week had went by and not one person had asked me to cut my hair......so I did cut it :D. Why you ask? My coaches and peers did not pressure me at all and respected me for my values and physical abilities...

Now I'm well into wrestling with a few matches under my belt and I'm searching for ways to gain an edge over my competition. Boom! I start my love affair with weight training. I quickly filled out my frame and sky rocketed my strength through the roof. Week after week my bench is going up and my veins are starting to pop out, I love this stuff. I'm sure you can guess that this really helped me come into my own on the wrestling mat.

Flash forward to 2001, the year I graduated..."What do I do now??" I had no more wrestling practices to attend and nothing to fill my time. I need to be physical! A close friend of mine vows to stick with me while we introduce ourselves to bodybuilding, and that he did. Since that time I have not stopped for anything and here I am today. I continue to make amazing strides in this sport and I constantly surprise myself when I attain certain goals. I am married to this sport, til' death do us part.....

Primordial can help me by keeping me healthy while I experiemnt with certain types of training and new supplements. I am a proud and loyal PP follower and as long as the products remain at such high quality, I always will be.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is a sweet promo get on it guys!!!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Picked up my first barbell when i weighed about 250. i was fat and chubby.......Primoridal helped me on my first sucessful cut down to 182 with dermatherm target!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im not entering but i just wish to share my story lol..

I was 15 sitting in spanish class talking to a buddy of mine when a chick told me to shut up and eat another snickers. Now was i a chunkster? Yea a bit, but i played football and baseball and because of my eating habits i just couldnt lose the weight. Well thats all this emo chick had to say.

This was in december, january came around and i decided to make a difference in my life. So i joined up at my local Golds gym and went everyday prior to baseball practice and changed my eating habits.I went from 185 at 5'4" to 150lbs at 5'4" n thats all she wrote from there, been hooked ever since.

I have used many of Primordials products with great success. From there fat burning products, to there cortisol reducer, to there test boosters. All of them are great and have helped me achieve the goals i was looking for.

If i could see that emo chick today id give her one hell of a hug and a thank you!!

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
like ScienceGuided says...The Toco-holic Crew!!!!!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
The journey started the summer of 2007, I was always a chubby kid who was active in sports but still always had a gut and wasn't in good shape.

That summer I got into golf and was going 3 or 4 times a day. Finally it hit me that golf was helping me stay active and I should push it even further. At the start my whole goal was to be more active and lose some fat. So when I went back to school in the fall I had been working out at the local high school a few times a week. I then turned it up a notch as it became to cold to golf. I was mainly working on cardio to lose fat. I pretty much only worked chest, tris, bi's, and shoulders. I figured back and legs was pointless but I quickly became addicted and started researching things. Found that I had to do back and legs were important for overall health. I quickly went from 160lbs all the way down to 123lbs. As much as I liked it and loved seeing people I haden't talked to in awhile and hearing their comments, I also got comments that I was too skinny and didn't look right.

So I started trying to gain some size and went from 123lbs to about 133lbs and kind of stopped gaining weight. I then started working out my diet and trying to learn about food to intake to help me out better. I went on a straight bulk for the last year and half and went from roughly 133 to 158lbs. Added fat along the way which was a mistake but I can't go back now. But i started getting the same comments as before, except now they were that i was "jacked" "big" whatever it may be.
I immediately walked from the main HS gym to the auxiliary gym and began wrestling. From the very first day I was hooked!!! One full week had went by and not one person had asked me to cut my hair......so I did cut it :D. Why you ask? My coaches and peers did not pressure me at all and respected me for my values and physical abilities...

Now I'm well into wrestling with a few matches under my belt and I'm searching for ways to gain an edge over my competition. Boom! I start my love affair with weight training. I quickly filled out my frame and sky rocketed my strength through the roof. Week after week my bench is going up and my veins are starting to pop out, I love this stuff. I'm sure you can guess that this really helped me come into my own on the wrestling mat.
I was 15 sitting in spanish class talking to a buddy of mine when a chick told me to shut up and eat another snickers. Now was i a chunkster? Yea a bit, but i played football and baseball and because of my eating habits i just couldnt lose the weight. Well thats all this emo chick had to say.

This was in december, january came around and i decided to make a difference in my life. So i joined up at my local Golds gym and went everyday prior to baseball practice and changed my eating habits.I went from 185 at 5'4" to 150lbs at 5'4" n thats all she wrote from there, been hooked ever since.
Some good performance driven stories so far.

It sounds like some folks are keen on some of the health benefits associated with Toco8

• Promote healthy hair growth and prevents hair loss
  • Clears plaque from artery walls for cardiovascular health
  • Increases testicular sensitivity for increased testosterone production
  • Raises HDL while reducing LDL cholesterol

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I started getting into working out when I was 14, started off lifting weights wanting to get bigger and stronger. Then I got into boxing and focused on that for a couple of years, then got into grappling while still training boxing for a couple more years. Then got into training MMA, entered a couple Grappling tournys got 3rd in both.

Then..I injured my rotator cuff, took me 9 months to be able to workout again. Started with weights and building some muscle back for 4 months, then went back to training kickboxing and grappling, trained real hard to compete in a tounry at 170lbs, it got cancelled 18 hours before weigh ins, so that sucked. Then I bulked up to 198lbs and got some Dermacrine, really focused on building strength, my strength went way way up! May be the best supplement I ever used. Went up to 208lbs then cut down to 184lbs with the help of Sustain Alpha! Competed in another big grappling tourny won Gold, super happy, now for the next 8 weeks I'll be focusing a lot on stand up and conditioning toco-8 would be a great supp to add in while doing this.

I plan on entering 1 more tourny, then train for my first amateur mma fight and I plan on using a big Primordial Performance stack to help me peak!

I believe Primordial Performance has the highest quality supplements out there and I'll be using them forever!

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Not going to make this a long story....

First picked up the weights back in high school...had no clue what i was doing.

I've been wanting to try the magic orange powder for sometime now. Having issues with HDL/LDL and would really like to get this in check (at my age)

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I was hoping to come home to story time. AM, I am disappoint. Oh well, I suppose I could add my own.

Once upon a time, there was a fat guy that was ~230lb and probably 30+ bf% who was a full time student with a full time job. The boy's idea of a well rounded diet was rotating between Bojangles, McDonalds, Arby's, and Stir Fry with the occasional Subway thrown in the mix...you know, good stuff. :)

Anyway, a new gym opened up about a 1/4 mile away from where he worked so he figured he would go in there and see what the place was all about. So he went in there and started hitting the leg press, HS chest, back, and shoulder machines, leg extensions, leg curls, etc. every day. After about 6 month he quit his job because of the economy (commission only pays if people are buying,) and was able to get a job at a supplement store.

He was still about half a block away from the gym and now he had a discount on all the supps he was buying. 4 months after he started working there he found Anabolicminds.com, a resource for one and all to learn what's what in the gym, and in the multi-billion dollar realm of supplements.

He learned from his co-workers and from AM that diet is not a true 'four letter word,' and that diet will always supersede supplements in importance. The fatty dropped weight, gained muscle, and continued to bulk and recomp for about 3 years. Today the 230lb fat body is now a 169lb not-big, however he's still relatively strong and is hovering about the low teens in bf%. And he lived happily ever after, with the help of all the friends he's met along the way.

How did Primordial Performance help?

I've gotten to the point where I like the motto "keep it simple." While I love the new innovative products that supplement companies are coming out with, my heart will always belong to the old dogs with the greatest amount of research. Primordial Performance's Dermatherm Target was my first venture into topical fat burners. I loved using this product. I think during the time with this product was one of the first times my abs we visible. Coming from a former fat kid, this was a HUUUUUGE deal.

Creatine Monohydrate and BCAAs; where would we be without these two staples? Creapure, the most researched form of creatine, period. Primordial Performance offers a large size of Creapure at a price that is almost unfair. Primordial Performance also offers the Ajipure iBCAAs from Ajinomoto, the highest quality amino acid products on the market. Sprayed with lecithin, these aminos will mix into any product without having the dreaded 'Leucine foam' at the top of the cup. When it comes to muscle recovery and growth, I do not think there is anything more essential to said muscles than BCAAs.

Cliffs:
Started 230lb fat
End 169lb fit
I <3 Primordial Performance.

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
I was hoping to come home to story time. AM, I am disappoint. Oh well, I suppose I could add my own.

Once upon a time, there was a fat guy that was ~230lb and probably 30+ bf% who was a full time student with a full time job. The boy's idea of a well rounded diet was rotating between Bojangles, McDonalds, Arby's, and Stir Fry with the occasional Subway thrown in the mix...you know, good stuff. :)

Anyway, a new gym opened up about a 1/4 mile away from where he worked so he figured he would go in there and see what the place was all about. So he went in there and started hitting the leg press, HS chest, back, and shoulder machines, leg extensions, leg curls, etc. every day. After about 6 month he quit his job because of the economy (commission only pays if people are buying,) and was able to get a job at a supplement store.

He was still about half a block away from the gym and now he had a discount on all the supps he was buying. 4 months after he started working there he found Anabolicminds.com, a resource for one and all to learn what's what in the gym, and in the multi-billion dollar realm of supplements.

He learned from his co-workers and from AM that diet is not a true 'four letter word,' and that diet will always supersede supplements in importance. The fatty dropped weight, gained muscle, and continued to bulk and recomp for about 3 years. Today the 230lb fat body is now a 169lb not-big, however he's still relatively strong and is hovering about the low teens in bf%. And he lived happily ever after, with the help of all the friends he's met along the way.

How did Primordial Performance help?

I've gotten to the point where I like the motto "keep it simple." While I love the new innovative products that supplement companies are coming out with, my heart will always belong to the old dogs with the greatest amount of research. Primordial Performance's Dermatherm Target was my first venture into topical fat burners. I loved using this product. I think during the time with this product was one of the first times my abs we visible. Coming from a former fat kid, this was a HUUUUUGE deal.

Creatine Monohydrate and BCAAs; where would we be without these two staples? Creapure, the most researched form of creatine, period. Primordial Performance offers a large size of Creapure at a price that is almost unfair. Primordial Performance also offers the Ajipure iBCAAs from Ajinomoto, the highest quality amino acid products on the market. Sprayed with lecithin, these aminos will mix into any product without having the dreaded 'Leucine foam' at the top of the cup. When it comes to muscle recovery and growth, I do not think there is anything more essential to said muscles than BCAAs.

Cliffs:
Started 230lb fat
End 169lb fit
I <3 Primordial Performance.
Awesome personal testimony, SB! I have used all of the aforementioned Primordial Performance supplements, and can also personally attest to their effectiveness (especially Toco-8's).

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
I love the toco-8 and my multiv/m from TP keep me going and healthy.
I already got 3 bottles of it (2 full) so ill sit this one out :p.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mine is a story not all that uncommon <lights dim><cue melodious violin sonata in e minor>....involving laziness, gluttony....and murder.....:shocked1: <gasp!!> ok, not so much murder....but def the first 2 ;) Grew up in small town Iowa developed a fondness of avoiding any type of strenuous work/activity, TV watching & thanks to my dad a love of fried, greasy, processed food eating that started catching up with me around 2nd grade and every year thereafter....I reached my max weight as a sophomore in HS, reaching 245 lbs, 44 inch waist, 48 inch hips (I accumulate fat common to women, i.e. ‘pear’ shape)...and had barely hit puberty yet (late bloomer)...over the next 2 years developed a love of playing trumpet in marching/jazz band (you thought I was gonna say exercise, didn’t ya suckas! ;) ate less and graduated roughly at 210....still about a 42 inch waist....went off to college, came back home the following summer and the day after memorial day, 1995 I decided I had had enough of being fat and rejected by pretty much all girls....that morning I went out to my back yard, cranked the radio and started running...which turned into sprints....which turned into putting paint cans inside a backpack for more resistance and then sprinted, walking lunges & squats...which developed into reading up on sports nutrition then weight training....over the course of the next year (with a tad bit of obsessing) using a local weight training room in the basement of a hotel/restaurant place in college town, I dropped down to about 145 lbs, 30 inch waist...got supper skinny (some people thought I was anorexic, I just wasn’t eating enough)....started eating more, reading more, got back up to 175 lbs, delved into the world of supplements, namely EAS (HMB, Phos****ain, etc blew a lot of money!)...eventually got too impatient with the rate I wasn’t adding lbm (truthfully, prolly cuz I still wasn’t eating enough), turned to running moderate runs of AAS (test prop/fin & some D-bol) and various other compounds (even DNP & cytomel) for about 1.5 years (racked up HUGE credit card debt), got up to 225, very bulky...developed slight depression which eventually developed into a binge eating disorder for several months (along with mentally checking out of my classes and bombing a semester), during which time I also got engaged...(stopped all supplementation) then married....got a job working a vending route, stopped working out, stopped any type of good eating habits...lost most muscle, gained fat, waist got back up to about 38-40inch...year later (2001) moved to Texas, started working out, eating better, no supplements other than preWO pills.....fast forward to about 2 years ago (weight about 185 lbs) got more serious about weight training... summer 2009 I did P90X dropped down from 175 to about 160 lbs (`9% BF), kept muscle and could see my top 2 abs for the first time ever...and have been researching more into supplements since then and ‘forcing’ myself to eat more, and more, b/c I truly am an ecto, just scared to death about getting re-fat...and now putting on LBM w/little to no fat at all...sitting at about 176 now (and inching upward), with BF levels I’m guessing still around 10% or so,(thanks to proper nutrition, training and some really cool supplements that have helped)....hard to gage since I carry with me some loose skin on my Abs reminding me of where I’ve been. I’ve not had the privilege of using any supps from the Primordial Performance line so far (although it comes highly recommended all over the place, nice job PP!), but do have my sights set on Phyto-Test at some point....Thanks for your time in reading this fragmented novella! Keep on keeping on, PP...as well as everyone else as we each keep reaching for our goals, whatever they may be! BAM!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
schizm, that is an amazing novella right there. Would read again. :)

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I find it hilarious that phos****en gets censored. Thanks for the read schizm :thumbsup:
Heh-heh! Hey, that is pretty funny!!....is that considered profanity or what? chalupa....CHALUPA!! Whhhhhaaaaaa!! :sombrero: Thanks Resolve!

schizm, that is an amazing novella right there. Would read again. :)
Thanks SB! soon to be on the New York Times Best seller list....or not...of course in the time I typed all that out, I should have been 'working'...shhhhh, don't tell.... :ntome:

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Here's my story on how I got into the game.

Growing up, I was always the skinny kid who looked like he needed more meat on his bones. While in high school, my dad bought me a cheap Wal-Mart weight set. I dabbled in it from time to time, but really didn't get into it.
Then I went off to college. During college, I was taking Phys Ed. and the teacher was giving us a tour of the weight room. Well, there was this cute girl in my class that I'd been talking too. So I'm standing there talking to this girl when the bball team comes in and starts doing bench presses. They were repping out 225. She threw out some verbage about being impressed with what they were benching and I quickly said that wasn't a big deal and I could bench it.
So, like an idiot, I get on the bench and try to get 1 rep of 225. I got it down just fine, and got it up about 1/2 way, but then it got stuck. I couldn't push it the rest of the way and the bar came crashing down on my chest.
Well, the girl I'm with starts freaking out, and hollering for the guys on the bball team to come help me. She's screaming help, help. One of the guys came over and lifted the bar off of me.
No lie, I got off the bench, didn't say a word to the girl, and just walked out of the gym with my tail between my legs. My ego was crushed. That was the turning point, I vowed to myself that I would be able to bench 225. From that point on I've been hooked.

As far as PP products, they weren't around when I first got into the game, but I can attest their products are helping me now with losing weight while retaining strength. I'm logging the FLS + AH stack now. I'm 2 weeks into the run and so far it's good stuff.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
As far as PP products, they weren't around when I first got into the game, but I can attest their products are helping me now with losing weight while retaining strength. I'm logging the FLS + AH stack now. I'm 2 weeks into the run and so far it's good stuff.
Sucks about the girl getting away, but I dare say we've all been there at some point in our lives. Anyway, we can all follow the bludevil in his log here:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/158745-bludevils-fatloss-stack.html

We won't hold it against him that he's a Duke fan. :rasp:

jrmuscle11

jrmuscle11

Awards
my story

well it's like this

You always have the small weak kid who can barely stick up for himself or get girls walking around your town and or school!
I just happened to be the smallest kid in school who was highly underestimated and looked over by everyone!
I was a mere 145lbs at 5'10" :( and always had a big bro to look up to and want to be like (bowskie69) :)
Well around the time i hit puberty i was still a wuss!
My bro was an avid lifter! he was fing chizzled to the bone and was on the wrestling team so all the girls noticed him and wanted him and the guys feared and loathed him!
Ninth grade was it for me he let me lift with him just one day and thats all it took!
He was very proud of me and always told me i was going to be a beast which i am now lol! There was never a time when he let me think i was less than great!
I started as most start benching everyday and not training right but he showed me day by day the proper techniques to get bigger faster and stronger!
By the eleventh grade i was the biggest most hardcore kid in the town not just school mind you were on a army post so there is alot of people to compare to!
I got my bench over 275 in no time by the time i graduated i was hitting 315 for sets and weighed about 190!
As of late i have had some bad test drops and i have had no libido or drive!
Then i discovered TCF-1 and it kicked me into horny mode all the time for reals and my size went up and up and up!
I plan on using TCF-1 again and to get my levels back to normal or better yet higher than ever!

This is my story !

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
well it's like this

[...]

As of late i have had some bad test drops and i have had no libido or drive!
Then i discovered TCF-1 and it kicked me into horny mode all the time for reals and my size went up and up and up!
I plan on using TCF-1 again and to get my levels back to normal or better yet higher than ever!

This is my story !
Another fantastic story!

That is great that you had a brother that was with you and encouraging you along the way. And I am happy to hear that TCF-1 was able to help you get out of that no libido spell.

Don't tell me your a Carolina fan
No way, I bleed Wolfpack Red.

So who else has a good bodybuilding story?

jrmuscle11

jrmuscle11

Awards
it was and is good to have him lifting and teaching me still to this day :)

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Guess who that brother was ;)
it was and is good to have him lifting and teaching me still to this day :)
Uh oh, we've got us a double team vying for some Toco-8. We only have 11 stories so far and according to the main page, AM has over 100,000 registered members. I'm sure that with these good stories so far from about 1% of 1% of the registered members on this board, that there are more out there.

jrmuscle11

jrmuscle11

Awards
yes we need some more stories they motivate the hell out of me

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Bump'n this up, get those last minute STORIES in.
Come on folks. I'll drop some Gatsby in here like it's going out of style.

*pulls out 'reading pipe' and monocle*

...ahem.

In my younger and more vulnerable years my father gave me some advice that I’ve been turning over in my mind ever since.

“Whenever you feel like criticizing any one,” he told me, “just remember that all the people in this world haven’t had the advantages that you’ve had.”

He didn’t say any more, but we’ve always been unusually communicative in a reserved way, and I understood that he meant a great deal more than that. In consequence, I’m inclined to reserve all judgments, a habit that has opened up many curious natures to me and also made me the victim of not a few veteran bores. The abnormal mind is quick to detect and attach itself to this quality when it appears in a normal person, and so it came about that in college I was unjustly accused of being a politician, because I was privy to the secret griefs of wild, unknown men. Most of the confidences were unsought — frequently I have feigned sleep, preoccupation, or a hostile levity when I realized by some unmistakable sign that an intimate revelation was quivering on the horizon; for the intimate revelations of young men, or at least the terms in which they express them, are usually plagiaristic and marred by obvious suppressions. Reserving judgments is a matter of infinite hope. I am still a little afraid of missing something if I forget that, as my father snobbishly suggested, and I snobbishly repeat, a sense of the fundamental decencies is parcelled out unequally at birth.

Excuse me, I need to clear out my reading pipe.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
my story is so long i would need at least 3 threads to tell it. the only pp products i have tried are formestane lv and dermacrine, but i had very good results on both. always wanted to try more of pp's product's, sustain has been on my list for at least 2 years. turning 52 in sept, so of course i am interested in a product that promotes hair growth-i still have hair, but it is definately thinning. also being on trt the lipids are always an issue.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sorry for this but i have to make sure of this
is this a log op on toco 8?
i just have to make sure cuz im already on another log

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is a giveaway. We wouldn't mind if someone would leave a review on what they thought, but this is a no-hassle product giveaway!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
This is a giveaway. We wouldn't mind if someone would leave a review on what they thought, but this is a no-hassle product giveaway!
What HTS said. This is an opportunity to try one of the hottest products from Primordial with nothing more than a brief look at how you got where you are today. And, as mentioned, a review of Toco-8 would be nice as well. I'm looking forward to try this out myself. It will be my first Vitamin E at higher tocotrienols and lower tocopherols.

Where was I? Ah yes.

...ahem

And, after boasting this way of my tolerance, I come to the admission that it has a limit. Conduct may be founded on the hard rock or the wet marshes, but after a certain point I don’t care what it’s founded on. When I came back from the East last autumn I felt that I wanted the world to be in uniform and at a sort of moral attention forever; I wanted no more riotous excursions with privileged glimpses into the human heart. Only Gatsby, the man who gives his name to this book, was exempt from my reaction — Gatsby, who represented everything for which I have an unaffected scorn. If personality is an unbroken series of successful gestures, then there was something gorgeous about him, some heightened sensitivity to the promises of life, as if he were related to one of those intricate machines that register earthquakes ten thousand miles away. This responsiveness had nothing to do with that flabby impressionability which is dignified under the name of the “creative temperament.”— it was an extraordinary gift for hope, a romantic readiness such as I have never found in any other person and which it is not likely I shall ever find again. No — Gatsby turned out all right at the end; it is what preyed on Gatsby, what foul dust floated in the wake of his dreams that temporarily closed out my interest in the abortive sorrows and short-winded elations of men.
Ah blaggard...for being a reading pipe it sure does muck up rather quickly. :ntome:

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright here it comes then

Im the youngest of 6. My brother was in the Army and naturally you have to be in shape to be in any part of the military so i think that was one of the things that my brother brought with him when he stayed with my parents for while. While he lived with us i was nothing but a kid, a fat kid, didnt do much, not very active, only thing i had going for me was my academics. I still remember when i was no older than 11 when i was with my brother and he was working out and i out of curiosity grabbed the dumbbells and my brother said "do 12 of those", so i pumped em out and i rested then he pushed me to do more sets and more until it was time. The next day my arms were curled in and i had a dreaded pain in my biceps and could not extend my arms to save my life, i remember this pain lasted for about a whole week. It hurt so bad but somehow i had become addicted to the sweet and bitter thrill of improving myself past my limits and strengthening my body. And every since that young age i dont recall a period in time in which i completely stopped lifting, of course i took a couple of brakes but i always came back. Weightlifting really pushed me towards the path of football were i could showcase my dominance and impose my will on others. Going into my high school years i remember being as strong as juniors on the football team and everyone was intimidated by me, they called me "the fat kid on steroids" although i had never even touch or knew what a steroid was. So i just took it as a compliment. Eventually i completely changed my body from the "strong fat kid" body to the "Athletic freak". I have been through many ups and downs and i have been scrwed over by lots of people including many women but weightlifting have never backed stabbed me or treated me badly, because whatever i put in is what im gonna get there is no "ifs" or "buts" its simple...Along with this i did naturally reach plateaus and i used supplements to help me bust through those and honestly Primordial is one of the top notch companies with my respect, i used your guy's Tren and its nothing but quality too bad its no longer with us, but i was convinced with that one buy that primordial is top notch.

thank you guys for reading this

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Weightlifting really pushed me towards the path of football were i could showcase my dominance and impose my will on others.
This made me laugh. That's awesome.

I have been through many ups and downs and i have been scrwed over by lots of people including many women but weightlifting have never backed stabbed me or treated me badly, because whatever i put in is what im gonna get there is no "ifs" or "buts" its simple...
This. A thousand times, this!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lovin the stories, definately motivating!!

Rocha thats one thing ive always loved. The gym has never lied, cheated, or stole from me!!! Loyalty to the max!

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This made me laugh. That's awesome.

This. A thousand times, this!
Its true thats why i love football and weightraining

Lovin the stories, definately motivating!!

Rocha thats one thing ive always loved. The gym has never lied, cheated, or stole from me!!! Loyalty to the max!
yeah im engaged to my gym cuz women are back stabbers :bigok:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very nice! :D

Thanks for sharing your stories, everyone.

Do we have any winners yet, Reps?

-John

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gotta love the no-hassle giveawayas, get the product and sit back and enjoy

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In 2006, I turned 39, and my wife told me she wanted to have a 3rd kid. I'm a software developer who telecommutes, and hadn't done anything even vaguely physical in 10 years and was never in good shape my whole life. At that point I weighed just shy of 250, probably close to 50% body fat. I realized that with having another kid I was looking at 18 years of just having another kid in the house, and wasn't sure I was going to even make it that long. So I started goofing around with different diets, and then realized I just needed to entirely change how I lived. I started eating better in general, and started using the body for life workout routine. After about 6 months of that, I started moving to other splits and routines and have just continued to get leaner while adding some muscle. In 2007, after getting my wife pregnant, I decided to run my first cycle. I ran 1-T thp ester for 9 weeks, with the last 3 1/2 weeks superdrol added. Ran that cycle as a mixed cut/bulk, first 5 weeks as cut, last 4 as bulk. On that cycle, I went from 27% bf to 19% as measured by calipers by the same trainer, while ending the cycle a few pounds heavier than I started. This is where primordial came in, I used Sustain Alpha and Toco-8 as my pct, along with Drive and RPM, but no SERM. Not only did I have a great recovery by bloodwork, but my after PCT testosterone level was higher than where I started by a good bit. I've continued on since then, and my plan is to next June compete in the Tampa Classic.