What is Blue GrowtH™ ?

Key Attributes:

- Serum GH level enhancement
- Deeper, more restful, sleep
- Promote muscle strength and size
- Supports overall health and endothelial function
- Enhanced skin and sexual benefits
- No PCT required

Growth and regeneration are the top requirements that bodybuilders and athletes are always looking for. These two elements are what can make or break an athlete in a particular sport and why so many have turned to HGH (Human Growth Hormone) supplementation. HGH is largely responsible for these two relished bodily processes amongst top athletes and amateurs alike. This hormone is the key to true growth. However, there is one big issue, it’s a prescription drug and only available legally via a prescribing physician!

If there were a way to increase the HGH your body produces naturally in the pituitary gland and thereby the amount your muscle and other bodily tissues can absorb, this would serve a similar purpose as exogenous HGH supplementation. Luckily there are phytochemicals found naturally in select herbs that can effectively act to inhibit your body’s mechanism for reducing HGH output.

Controlled Labs has harnessed these powerful herbs and combined them with other compounds that have been shown to effectively enhance sleep patterns: another crucial element of growth. The only name befitting a supplement of this magnitude is Blue GrowtH™. Blue GrowtH™ will not only help to enhance your overall performance but also sleep, sexual stamina, and a host of other benefits that are common to supplementation with this wonderful hormone.

Who said muscle mass needs to come with nasty side effects? Now you can enhance your physique and maintain exceptional health with Blue GrowtH™!

Where can I purchase Blue GrowtH™ and how much will it cost ?

Internet retailers will have the best prices (around $39.99):

How many servings per bottle ?

30​

How many servings per day ?

1​

So... how many days will each bottle last ?

30 days​

Can I stack Blue Gene or Blue Up with this?

Absolutely, that was the intention as a foundational overall hormonal health stack for serious lifters and athletes​

Does Blue GrowtH™ replace proper nutrition, training, and cardio ?

No, those are all still essential to your health and goals​

Is Blue GrowtH™ for men or women ?

Both​

Is there an age requirement for Blue GrowtH™ ?

Yes, 18 years old or greater​

Does Blue GrowtH ™ replace Blue Up or Blue Gene?

No, it is meant to be used on its own or in concert with either or both of these products​

If Blue GrowtH ™ does not replace Blue Up or Blue Gene, why is it also blue?

The color simply denotes the category that the product is in. In this case its “blue”, which is the natural hormonal product category. There are many different types of hormones in the body hence the reason for multiple “blue” products​

I'm on medication or I have a health condition, should I take Blue GrowtH ™ ?

It will most likely be fine, but to be safe, ask your doctor before taking Blue GrowtH ™​

Is it necessary to cycle Blue GrowtH ™ ?

Yes, you should cycle off for a period of 2-4 weeks after every 8 weeks of continuous use (2 bottles)​

Is Blue GrowtH ™ tablets, capsules or powder? ?

Capsules​

When is the best time of the day to use Blue GrowtH ™?

30-60 minutes before bed​

Should I take it on an empty or full stomach?

It is best to take the capsules on a fairly empty stomach. If you normally have a nighttime shake, you can take the capsules 60 minutes before bed, then the shake 15-30 minutes before bed​

What color are the Blue GrowtH ™ capsules?

The capsules are light blue, so that they don’t get mixed up with the darker blue Blue Up™ capsules​

What is the GH complex in Blue GrowtH ™ intended to do?

This complex was designed to enhance the naturally occurring serum GH levels in the human body, which helps to promote muscle strength and size​

What is the SleepCycle Health Complex in Blue GrowtH ™ intended to do?

This complex was designed to boost overall sleep benefits and enhance the effects of the GH boosting ingredients​

How much water should I take Blue GrowtH ™ with?

At least 6 ounces​

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
damn it i can`t see the ingredients!!!!!

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
damn it i can`t see the ingredients!!!!!
Click the banner located at the top of the image to view the image's original size.

or...

Right click the image, and select "View Image."

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Blue GrowtH....mmmmmm...crun-chewy....lookin good CL!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I can honestly say I haven't tried some of these ingredients, and I'm very interested & excited about this.

For instance, Safed Musli, AlphaSize and GlycoCarn. Those are all new to me.

I can't wait to stack Blue GENE + Blue GROWTH, this winter I'm going into BEAST MODE!

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can honestly say I haven't tried some of these ingredients, and I'm very interested & excited about this.

For instance, Safed Musli, AlphaSize and GlycoCarn. Those are all new to me.

I can't wait to stack Blue GENE + Blue GROWTH, this winter I'm going into BEAST MODE!
WHAAAAT!!!!!!!!! Blue Growth has this? Safed Musli, AlphaSize and GlycoCarn??????????

p.s. sorry until I can`t see the label

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
WHAAAAT!!!!!!!!! Blue Growth has this? Safed Musli, AlphaSize and GlycoCarn??????????
Now I'm going to post the ingredients for you, since you can't see the picture because of your work :D

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Blue GENE looks sick i ever wish give a try....maybe Blue GENE + Blue GROWTH combo special???

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
GH Complex (2250mg)
Safed Musli (Chlorophytum Borivillianum Extract), Mucuna Pruriens (Standardized to 60% L-Dopa)< AlphaSize® Alpha-GPC and L-Theanine

Sleep Cycle Health Complex (1250mg)
K0Carnitine (As Tartrate) 67%, GlycoCarn®, Camellia Sinesis (Min. 98 Total Polyphenols and 50% EGCG) and Griffonia Simplicifolia Extract (Standardized for 98% 5-HTP)

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
GH Complex (2250mg)
Safed Musli (Chlorophytum Borivillianum Extract), Mucuna Pruriens (Standardized to 60% L-Dopa)< AlphaSize® Alpha-GPC and L-Theanine

K0Carnitine (As Tartrate) 67%, GlycoCarn®, Camellia Sinesis (Min. 98 Total Polyphenols and 50% EGCG) and Griffonia Simplicifolia Extract (Standardized for 98% 5-HTP)
Geeeeeeeezz!!!!!! ok i need a box NOW!!!

HurtinPounds

Awards
I've read up on several of these ingredients lately. Love the profile. Very nice product CL.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I've read up on several of these ingredients lately. Love the profile. Very nice product CL.
Same here... Looking VERY promising... especially the Safed Musli... I'm actually very excited. My sleep patterns have been a bit off lately too :) Incredible timing on the release.

High extract of Dopa too...I'm getting sleepy just reading this :D

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
Will there be any upcoming logging opportunities for Blue GrowtH?

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
what is Controlled Labs' take on combining this with White Blood prebed?

Also, I will be the first to say it, I am a bit disappointed in the lack of innovation here. Not knocking the ingredients, it's just that we have seen them all before, this is merely a new packaging of them. Many people were hoping for something novel and efficacious. Let's see the feedback once logs get rolling I guess. My first gut reaction was that I'll pass and just keep running the Goji and maybe some white blood prebed.

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Why blue, why not a different color. You got BG, BU, and now BHGH

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
GH Complex (2250mg)

I LIKE THE PROFILE, but is that enough glycocarn to even make a difference-i thought the usual dosing was 4.5 grams? and i use lclt at 2 grams pre. that totals 6.5 grams just by themselves!!!

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
Why blue, why not a different color. You got BG, BU, and now BHGH
According to the Blue GrowtH's write-up:

The color simply denotes the category that the product is in. In this case its “blue”, which is the natural hormonal product category. There are many different types of hormones in the body hence the reason for multiple “blue” products.

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
Awards
  • Established
I LIKE THE PROFILE, but is that enough glycocarn to even make a difference-i thought the usual dosing was 4.5 grams? and i use lclt at 2 grams pre. that totals 6.5 grams just by themselves!!!
that is for nitric oxide claims, this is not meant to be an NO product. there is a good dose between the two of them for the intention :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
that is for nitric oxide claims, this is not meant to be an NO product. there is a good dose between the two of them for the intention :)
could you explain what the glycocarn will do at low dose-i really don't know that much about it, other than everyone says 4.5 grams is dose needed to boost nitric oxide.
i am a fan of the ingredients listed, i just thought larger amounts were needed to be effective. i am asking these questions not to put down the product, but because i am considering buying some.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
could you explain what the glycocarn will do at low dose-i really don't know that much about it, other than everyone says 4.5 grams is dose needed to boost nitric oxide.
i am a fan of the ingredients listed, i just thought larger amounts were needed to be effective. i am asking these questions not to put down the product, but because i am considering buying some.
maybe is for one pill?

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am no expert on what varying dosages of GPLC can provide, but GPLC provides more then just NO production, it actually has a wide range of benefits. This is from gyco's website:
•Provide bodybuilding nutrition
•Increase blood flow
•Increase cellular energy
•Improve fatty acid and carbohydrate metabolism in the cell’s mitochondria
•Reduce muscle tissue damage
•Increase removal of toxins such as lactic acid
•Improve muscle recovery capacity
•Improve circulation
In no way an answer to your question, but I figure i'd contribute where I could :D

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I am no expert on what varying dosages of GPLC can provide, but GPLC provides more then just NO production, it actually has a wide range of benefits. This is from gyco's website:

In no way an answer to your question, but I figure i'd contribute where I could :D
i understand it's benefit's, but isn't a minimum amount required? by my calculations there would be way less than a gram in b-growth.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
For that I will let Controlled answer, I am only familiar with dosages at the 4.5g level.
exactly my reason for the questions!!!:bigok:

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
Awards
  • Established
i understand it's benefit's, but isn't a minimum amount required? by my calculations there would be way less than a gram in b-growth.
its a cumulative effect between both carnitine forms. it has benefits for androgens and overall health benefits amongst others.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Will there be any upcoming logging opportunities for Blue GrowtH?
We've selected 5 testers before posting the FAQ, allowing logs to go up as soon as possible :D

what is Controlled Labs' take on combining this with White Blood prebed?

Also, I will be the first to say it, I am a bit disappointed in the lack of innovation here. Not knocking the ingredients, it's just that we have seen them all before, this is merely a new packaging of them. Many people were hoping for something novel and efficacious. Let's see the feedback once logs get rolling I guess. My first gut reaction was that I'll pass and just keep running the Goji and maybe some white blood prebed.
You can combine this with White BLOOD pre-bed, in fact I think it would be a great idea!

I will let the product speak for itself! They say if it's not broke don't fix bother fixing it and that's what we did here. CL has always been known for making blends of ingredients that are proven effective, and also sourced in the US and of the highest quality.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
its a cumulative effect between both carnitine forms. it has benefits for androgens and overall health benefits amongst others.
Yup, anyone who's taken Blue GENE knows this. The amount of Carnitine in Blue GENE is less than 4.5g, but you can feel it from even the first dose of BG. We weren't trying to acheive an NO product, but enhance the overall effect of BGH as a whole product.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established

•Provide bodybuilding nutrition
•Increase blood flow
•Increase cellular energy
•Improve fatty acid and carbohydrate metabolism in the cell’s mitochondria
•Reduce muscle tissue damage
•Increase removal of toxins such as lactic acid
•Improve muscle recovery capacity
•Improve circulation
As you can see, if GPLC can provide all of these, it's logical to see the benefit in putting it in a hormonal product. The growth / recovery will be accelerated during rest.