*** Controlled Labs - Blue GrowtH™ - Write up & FAQ ***

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. I've read up on several of these ingredients lately. Love the profile. Very nice product CL.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by HurtinPounds View Post
    I've read up on several of these ingredients lately. Love the profile. Very nice product CL.
    Same here... Looking VERY promising... especially the Safed Musli... I'm actually very excited. My sleep patterns have been a bit off lately too Incredible timing on the release.

    High extract of Dopa too...I'm getting sleepy just reading this
    •   
       


  3. Bump for more feedback / discussion

  4. Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    Bump for more feedback / discussion
    i need a bottle

  5. Will there be any upcoming logging opportunities for Blue GrowtH?
    •   
       


  6. what is Controlled Labs' take on combining this with White Blood prebed?

    Also, I will be the first to say it, I am a bit disappointed in the lack of innovation here. Not knocking the ingredients, it's just that we have seen them all before, this is merely a new packaging of them. Many people were hoping for something novel and efficacious. Let's see the feedback once logs get rolling I guess. My first gut reaction was that I'll pass and just keep running the Goji and maybe some white blood prebed.

  7. Why blue, why not a different color. You got BG, BU, and now BHGH
    Lockout Supplements Rep
    Discount Code = anabolic05
    www.LockoutSupplements.com

  8. Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    GH Complex (2250mg)
    Safed Musli (Chlorophytum Borivillianum Extract), Mucuna Pruriens (Standardized to 60% L-Dopa)< AlphaSize® Alpha-GPC and L-Theanine

    Sleep Cycle Health Complex (1250mg)
    K0Carnitine (As Tartrate) 67%, GlycoCarn®, Camellia Sinesis (Min. 98 Total Polyphenols and 50% EGCG) and Griffonia Simplicifolia Extract (Standardized for 98% 5-HTP)
    I LIKE THE PROFILE, but is that enough glycocarn to even make a difference-i thought the usual dosing was 4.5 grams? and i use lclt at 2 grams pre. that totals 6.5 grams just by themselves!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  9. Quote Originally Posted by luelinks View Post
    Why blue, why not a different color. You got BG, BU, and now BHGH
    According to the Blue GrowtH's write-up:

    The color simply denotes the category that the product is in. In this case its “blue”, which is the natural hormonal product category. There are many different types of hormones in the body hence the reason for multiple “blue” products.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    I LIKE THE PROFILE, but is that enough glycocarn to even make a difference-i thought the usual dosing was 4.5 grams? and i use lclt at 2 grams pre. that totals 6.5 grams just by themselves!!!
    that is for nitric oxide claims, this is not meant to be an NO product. there is a good dose between the two of them for the intention

  11. Quote Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    that is for nitric oxide claims, this is not meant to be an NO product. there is a good dose between the two of them for the intention
    could you explain what the glycocarn will do at low dose-i really don't know that much about it, other than everyone says 4.5 grams is dose needed to boost nitric oxide.
    i am a fan of the ingredients listed, i just thought larger amounts were needed to be effective. i am asking these questions not to put down the product, but because i am considering buying some.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  12. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    could you explain what the glycocarn will do at low dose-i really don't know that much about it, other than everyone says 4.5 grams is dose needed to boost nitric oxide.
    i am a fan of the ingredients listed, i just thought larger amounts were needed to be effective. i am asking these questions not to put down the product, but because i am considering buying some.
    maybe is for one pill?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    could you explain what the glycocarn will do at low dose-i really don't know that much about it, other than everyone says 4.5 grams is dose needed to boost nitric oxide.
    i am a fan of the ingredients listed, i just thought larger amounts were needed to be effective. i am asking these questions not to put down the product, but because i am considering buying some.
    I am no expert on what varying dosages of GPLC can provide, but GPLC provides more then just NO production, it actually has a wide range of benefits. This is from gyco's website:
    •Provide bodybuilding nutrition
    •Increase blood flow
    •Increase cellular energy
    •Improve fatty acid and carbohydrate metabolism in the cell’s mitochondria
    •Reduce muscle tissue damage
    •Increase removal of toxins such as lactic acid
    •Improve muscle recovery capacity
    •Improve circulation
    In no way an answer to your question, but I figure i'd contribute where I could
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  14. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    I am no expert on what varying dosages of GPLC can provide, but GPLC provides more then just NO production, it actually has a wide range of benefits. This is from gyco's website:


    In no way an answer to your question, but I figure i'd contribute where I could
    i understand it's benefit's, but isn't a minimum amount required? by my calculations there would be way less than a gram in b-growth.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  15. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i understand it's benefit's, but isn't a minimum amount required? by my calculations there would be way less than a gram in b-growth.
    For that I will let Controlled answer, I am only familiar with dosages at the 4.5g level.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  16. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    For that I will let Controlled answer, I am only familiar with dosages at the 4.5g level.
    exactly my reason for the questions!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  17. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i understand it's benefit's, but isn't a minimum amount required? by my calculations there would be way less than a gram in b-growth.
    its a cumulative effect between both carnitine forms. it has benefits for androgens and overall health benefits amongst others.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by hoopem6 View Post
    Will there be any upcoming logging opportunities for Blue GrowtH?
    We've selected 5 testers before posting the FAQ, allowing logs to go up as soon as possible

    Quote Originally Posted by emiliozapata View Post
    what is Controlled Labs' take on combining this with White Blood prebed?

    Also, I will be the first to say it, I am a bit disappointed in the lack of innovation here. Not knocking the ingredients, it's just that we have seen them all before, this is merely a new packaging of them. Many people were hoping for something novel and efficacious. Let's see the feedback once logs get rolling I guess. My first gut reaction was that I'll pass and just keep running the Goji and maybe some white blood prebed.
    You can combine this with White BLOOD pre-bed, in fact I think it would be a great idea!

    I will let the product speak for itself! They say if it's not broke don't fix bother fixing it and that's what we did here. CL has always been known for making blends of ingredients that are proven effective, and also sourced in the US and of the highest quality.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    its a cumulative effect between both carnitine forms. it has benefits for androgens and overall health benefits amongst others.
    Yup, anyone who's taken Blue GENE knows this. The amount of Carnitine in Blue GENE is less than 4.5g, but you can feel it from even the first dose of BG. We weren't trying to acheive an NO product, but enhance the overall effect of BGH as a whole product.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    I am no expert on what varying dosages of GPLC can provide, but GPLC provides more then just NO production, it actually has a wide range of benefits. This is from gyco's website:


    •Provide bodybuilding nutrition
    •Increase blood flow
    •Increase cellular energy
    •Improve fatty acid and carbohydrate metabolism in the cell’s mitochondria
    •Reduce muscle tissue damage
    •Increase removal of toxins such as lactic acid
    •Improve muscle recovery capacity
    •Improve circulation
    As you can see, if GPLC can provide all of these, it's logical to see the benefit in putting it in a hormonal product. The growth / recovery will be accelerated during rest.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by hoopem6 View Post
    According to the Blue GrowtH's write-up:
    Yup -

    Blue > Hormonal / Test
    White > Nitric Oxide / Preworkout
    Purple > Intraworkout / Aminos
    Gold > Post workout
    Orange > Health / Vitamins
    Green > Creatine
    Yellow > Brain function / Smartdrugs

    etc

  22. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    I LIKE THE PROFILE, but is that enough glycocarn to even make a difference-i thought the usual dosing was 4.5 grams? and i use lclt at 2 grams pre. that totals 6.5 grams just by themselves!!!
    We'll have logs starting by the end of the week!!! Tag along for the ride

    Thank you for the questions too, I hope we helped clear things up

  23. Sub'd
    PHF Rep


  24. how much l-dopa/mucca exactly? If I know that I might have to buy... lol

  25. Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    We'll have logs starting by the end of the week!!! Tag along for the ride

    Thank you for the questions too, I hope we helped clear things up
    I WILL ALWAYS HAVE QUESTIONS, LOL-but i have interest in this product and will watch for the logs.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  26. Quote Originally Posted by hoopem6 View Post
    Will there be any upcoming logging opportunities for Blue GrowtH?
    Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    We've selected 5 testers before posting the FAQ, allowing logs to go up as soon as possible
    Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    We'll have logs starting by the end of the week!!! Tag along for the ride
    HAI GUYZ!!!! Log will go up when Blue Growth (Clean Gains in my heart ) shows up.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

  27. i've tried powerfull and ghenerate without much help to my sleep.. why choose this over my next choice of hghpro?

  28. Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    HAI GUYZ!!!! Log will go up when Blue Growth (Clean Gains in my heart ) shows up.
    you workin them under the table deals again, bob?
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  29. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    you workin them under the table deals again, bob?
    Lockout Supplements Rep
    Discount Code = anabolic05
    www.LockoutSupplements.com

  30. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    you workin them under the table deals again, bob?
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Controlled Lab's Blue Growth
    By TheMeatus101 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-15-2011, 04:39 AM
  2. Replies: 361
    Last Post: 10-12-2010, 01:33 PM
  3. Replies: 117
    Last Post: 07-23-2009, 06:04 PM
  4. Replies: 185
    Last Post: 06-04-2009, 08:56 PM
  5. Replies: 99
    Last Post: 05-04-2009, 06:34 PM
Log in
Log in