Please welcome our newest board Representative: SilentBob187 (Steve)!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Fellow AM members,

Please join me in welcoming SilentBob187 (Steve) to team Primordial Performance! Steve has been a member here for some time and has contributed in many different ways to the member base with his knowledge and experience within the supplement/bodybuilding industry. Steve has a very good balance between his knowledge and interpersonal skills; he is an asset to our team.

Welcome SilentBob187 (Steve)!

PS. I'm not done building my rep team yet either; Soon to add the final pieces to make this team complete. ;)

-John

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats to SB!!! Nice choice PP....

muscl3s

muscl3s

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hello silentsteve... err bob... errr ...congrats

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
John, are you building an army? you've been the only PP rep for some time now, correct?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Please join me in welcoming SilentBob187 (Steve) to team Primordial Performance! Steve has been a member here for some time and has contributed in many different ways to the member base with his knowledge and experience within the supplement/bodybuilding industry. Steve has a very good balance between his knowledge and interpersonal skills; he is an asset to our team.

Welcome SilentBob187 (Steve)!

PS. I'm not done building my rep team yet either; Soon to add the final pieces to make this team complete. ;)
Welcome to the team, Steve! :)

Guess LG's not the only company building an army! :D

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
congrats silentbob! PP made a solid choice!!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Thank you everyone. I have been a long time fan of Primordial Performance and I look forward to sharing my enthusiasm for this company.

I am not one to speculate (maybe I am :),) but it sounds to me like Primordial Performance is about to blow up big.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you everyone. I have been a long time fan of Primordial Performance and I look forward to sharing my enthusiasm for this company.

I am not one to speculate (maybe I am :),) but it sounds to me like Primordial Performance is about to blow up big.
Congrats Steve-man!! I'd been wanting to see you PERFORM PRIMORDIALY for quite some time....glad that dream has now become a reality!! Break out the tunic and congos!!!! Whooooooot!! :bigok:

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Awesome pick John, congrats Steve!!!! The PP team gets better and better :D

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
John, are you building an army? you've been the only PP rep for some time now, correct?
UKStrength and WIULifter are as well, but they're also active on a lot of other boards. I've been working for a few months behind-the-scenes now at building this team, and when I'm done (soon), it will be complete in every sense of the word.

It's good to see you posting more again here, DF. :)

-John

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats to silent bizzob

Smitty77

Smitty77

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
congrats!

i really enjoyed my time reppin' for them last year... such a great team! (sometimes i miss jeff, i won't lie. :D)

and, of course, anyone with mastodon lyrics (neil fallon was perfect for that verse) in their sig gets a fist bump...

bump.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
UKStrength and WIULifter are as well, but they're also active on a lot of other boards. I've been working for a few months behind-the-scenes now at building this team, and when I'm done (soon), it will be complete in every sense of the word.

It's good to see you posting more again here, DF. :)

-John
with no disrespect to UKStrength and WIULifter but when I think about PP only John/T1 comes to mind... now I need to update that thought and include UKStrength/WIULifter and SB :sombrero:

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
outstanding!!!! Way to go Steve:D and your a YANKEE FAN!!! :lol: dont tell John though:)

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Congrats brother, another great addition for PP!

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
congrats bud!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
congrats SB, great pick up for PP. Their team is quite impressive. Nice work John

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
wow-bob[steve]is a great choice-good guy!!!:bigok:

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Congrats !

...as for your initial initiation to the company, you must send me Primordial Performance samples ;)

thanks ! :lol:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Congrats !

...as for your initial initiation to the company, you must send me Primordial Performance samples ;)

thanks ! :lol:
nice try-he already promised them to me for saying something good about him.

just kidding!!!:stooges:

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
wow congrats Steve and PP = awesome team.:D