Bros and Brodettes, LG Sciences wants to be your friend!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

:stooges:
Okay, I know that title is cheesy as hell but it's true! We are jealous you have all those friends but WE AREN'T ONE OF THEM! :grumpy:

What's stopping you from joining the LG SCIENCES ARMY!!

All jokes aside, you are missing out if you don't join NOW! We keep you updated with the latest news on LG Sciences, keep you entertained with saucy pics, how to save with the BEST deals, information on our products (CHECK OUT OUR ARTICLES HERE), and the hottest vids (some of which are submitted by you guys!). So show the love :love: and get your asses over to our facebook NOW!

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK NOW!

Not on Facebook, not a problem, we can also be found on Twitter, Check it out!

Now, I know you guys what to get your grubby little hands on free gear! After all this is a promo thread! Did you really think I was gonna leave you hanging?! Right now, we are running a promo HERE! You not only have the potential to win a tub of Anadraulic State GT but a bottle of Alpha T-2 as well! So get your asses in there if you want to win!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here's a taste of the vid's I'm talking about -

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
been a friend for quite sometime :D

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sickness Met! Definitely drop by the AS-GT facebook page at least once a day and the AS-GT website is, shall we say, re-double-donkulous! There are some good articles on there by some fellow AM peeps, cough cough.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for love guys! It's those punks who haven't added us I'm after! I will find yoU!1

Also this,

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ill join the LG army but im General so....yah....

Roguearthur

Roguearthur

Awards
Psh, I'm in the LG(edit...damn you) army!! Trying to get my friends to try ASGT but none of them use any supplements when they workout and don't think they are helpful! boo :(

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Psh, I'm in the army!! Trying to get my friends to try ASGT but none of them use any supplements when they workout and don't think they are helpful! boo :(
Remind me not to hire you as a LG Sciences salesman :poke:

I kid brother...just keep kickn ass in the gym and they'll catch on soon ;)

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Remind me not to hire you as a LG Sciences salesman :poke:

I kid brother...just keep kickn ass in the gym and they'll catch on soon ;)
I started passing out scoops of ASGT to bros at my gym :D

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
well you guys are correct, that IS a picture of me. However, they changed my skin tone to protect my identity...
JOIN the LG Army!!!! perhaps then you can become one of the elite members after months or years of sacrifice and Met insults... These elite warriors have their own name within the LG Army... shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Muahahahahahahahahahahaha

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
well you guys are correct, that IS a picture of me. However, they changed my skin tone to protect my identity...
JOIN the LG Army!!!! perhaps then you can become one of the elite members after months or years of sacrifice and Met insults... These elite warriors have their own name within the LG Army... shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Muahahahahahahahahahahaha
I never insult people, idiot :stooges:

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
LG SCIENCES ANADRAULIC STATE GT

May help increase the size of your man cannon... ;)

These statements have not been evaluated or approved by LG Sciences or the FDA. Results not typical ;)

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established