Controlled Labs MONTHLY "Review and Win" Promotion

Page 3 of 8 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by luelinks View Post
    :
    Purple waarth, purple intrain, and v
    Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    These do taste bomb but no green apple flavor...
    P wraath is on my future 'tub ownership' list, have only sampled (3 times)thus far...but did enjoy the grape flavor...


  2. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    P wraath is on my future 'tub ownership' list, have only sampled (3 times)thus far...but did enjoy the grape flavor...
    The grape is classic, the lemonade is amazing tho!

  3. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    I haven't had the opp to try GG just yet...I do enjoy some apple pie though...hey, better yet....try to tweak it a bit and make it Apple pie ala mode...eh? eh?
    Get the free sample and try it out bro
    •   
       


  4. Ahh wish I would've found this earlier! But now I can't wait until next month. Great Promo

  5. Quote Originally Posted by cjwav34 View Post
    Ahh wish I would've found this earlier! But now I can't wait until next month. Great Promo
    We aim to please

  6. Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    The grape is classic, the lemonade is amazing tho!
    Grape FTW!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by luelinks View Post
    Wow, thanks for keeping a log bro, thats some good looks!!! Your last log kicked butt, I can't wait to see this one!!!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    Wow, thanks for keeping a log bro, thats some good looks!!! Your last log kicked butt, I can't wait to see this one!!!
    No thank you for the supps

  9. *cough* Blue Gene *cough* *cough*

  10. Announcing the winner this weekend!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    Announcing the winner this weekend!
    ^^^ good read! I'd def recommend it to others

    ...just started using some Oximega...keep wanting to drive against the flow of traffic though....odd, is there salmon in these?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    ...just started using some Oximega...keep wanting to drive against the flow of traffic though....odd, is there salmon in these?
    LFMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!


  13. I can't tell everyone how happy I was to read those reviews. Thanks again to everyone who took the time to enter.

    ***Winners are picked at random***
    Stay tune next month for a new winner!



    PRODUCT FOR NOVEMBER
    Blue GrowtH




    WINNER: MAxximal



    ^^^ PLEASE EMAIL ME OR PM WITH ADDRESS
    RenegadeRows @ ControlledLabs.com

    Definitely a SOLID and LEGIT product i can sleep all night when i wake up no feel tired but feel refreshed and energized i dosed 5 caps without sides only wait 30-45 min (sometimes 20 min) after K.O. congrats to Controlled Labs

  14. OMG!!!!!!! I WIN I WIN

    I will pick up some Blue Giant Stack on Friday yummi yummi can`t wait to try Blue Gene
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?



  15. Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    OMG!!!!!!! I WIN I WIN

    I will pick up some Blue Giant Stack on Friday yummi yummi can`t wait to try Blue Gene
    Congrats man, GrowtH is still on my list of things to try.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    OMG!!!!!!! I WIN I WIN

    I will pick up some Blue Giant Stack on Friday yummi yummi can`t wait to try Blue Gene
    Congrates bud! log?!?

  17. Quote Originally Posted by cjwav34 View Post
    Congrats man, GrowtH is still on my list of things to try.
    Awesome,
    What are your goals???

  18. Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    Awesome,
    What are your goals???
    lean up I need recover for my knee injury
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?



  19. Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    lean up I need recover for my knee injury
    What kind of injury?

  20. Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    What kind of injury?
    ok when i do squats i feel a pain in my left knee that i can`t do only 2 sets no more can`t hold the pain well go to the chiro but he say me this is for abuse with weigths??? WTF you say man I 33 years old and ever try to do all exercices correctly scince my 16 years but i need do a some x-rays
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?



  21. Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    Awesome,
    What are your goals???
    right now i'm on a small cut. trying to lean out, then start a clean bulk

  22. Quote Originally Posted by cjwav34 View Post
    right now i'm on a small cut. trying to lean out, then start a clean bulk
    Gotta love the Blue GrowtH for a clean bulk - there's nothing better than lifting heavy, eating a big meal and then falling asleep while your Growing with Blue GH, lol.

    well, maybe there's one or two things better

  23. Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    ok when i do squats i feel a pain in my left knee that i can`t do only 2 sets no more can`t hold the pain well go to the chiro but he say me this is for abuse with weigths??? WTF you say man I 33 years old and ever try to do all exercices correctly scince my 16 years but i need do a some x-rays
    Hmmm, thats tricky. I have a buddy whos a pro - MMA fighter that has same problems with his knee... what do you take for joint support now?

  24. Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    Hmmm, thats tricky. I have a buddy whos a pro - MMA fighter that has same problems with his knee... what do you take for joint support now?
    bulk cissus 6g a day Awesome!!!!! but NP is OOS
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?



  25. woo, i'm in~

  26. Picking a winner later today...

    bump for last minute reviews & comments

  27. Great!!!!!
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?



  28. Yeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaa!!

  29. Everyone should check this out too:
    CONTROLLED LABS presents: MOTIV8 II

  30. I'm from Finland so I don't know if I am allowed to participate in this but let's try.. I think I might put the review there twice because I wasn't able to see it, maybe they have to "accept" it or something Didn't remember to put my forum name there first.. But here is my review:

    I received my tub of Glycergrow last Monday and have used it twice so far. First time I took just 1 scoop 30min before workout.. I did just squats and calves because my elbow was hurt. Get good pump but it was hard to say if it was because of Glycergrow since I did 20 rep sets and those killers give me great pump every time.

    Today I took 1 scoop preworkout and mixed another in my water bottle and drank it during my workout. Trained back, chest, delts, triceps and abs. Now I can definitely say that stuff works! Pumps were almost painful and even my rear delts were full of blood. It felt like my chest could explode.. I looked really vascular. Can't wait for my next workout, it's gonna be biceps, forearms and legs!
  31. Exclamation


    Just posted up a couple more. But they didn't show up?

  32. Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    Picking a winner later today...

    bump for last minute reviews & comments
    YAY!


  33. I can't tell everyone how happy I was to read those reviews. Thanks again to everyone who took the time to enter.

    ***Winners are picked at random***
    Stay tune next month for a new winner!



    PRODUCT FOR DECEMBER
    Golden GAINS




    WINNER: bowskie69



    ^^^ PLEASE EMAIL ME OR PM WITH ADDRESS
    RenegadeRows @ ControlledLabs.com

    Bomb! No lie, this stuff tastes exactly like apple pie IMO. I mix 2 scoops in a blender with 1 1/2 cups of milk and boom, masterpiece! The aroma is very pleasant and the taste is phenomenal. The apple flavor is that of cortland/granny smith combination, perfectly sweet and mildly tart. A+ fellas. The only downside is that it is so thick, making it a task to drink after every meal...

  34. Nyce man!! Congraz Bowskie!

  35. congrates mr.bowskie!

  36. Congrats@!!

  37. Quote Originally Posted by g0hardorgohom View Post
    I'm from Finland so I don't know if I am allowed to participate in this but let's try.. I think I might put the review there twice because I wasn't able to see it, maybe they have to "accept" it or something Didn't remember to put my forum name there first.. But here is my review:

    I received my tub of Glycergrow last Monday and have used it twice so far. First time I took just 1 scoop 30min before workout.. I did just squats and calves because my elbow was hurt. Get good pump but it was hard to say if it was because of Glycergrow since I did 20 rep sets and those killers give me great pump every time.

    Today I took 1 scoop preworkout and mixed another in my water bottle and drank it during my workout. Trained back, chest, delts, triceps and abs. Now I can definitely say that stuff works! Pumps were almost painful and even my rear delts were full of blood. It felt like my chest could explode.. I looked really vascular. Can't wait for my next workout, it's gonna be biceps, forearms and legs!
    Awesome man, thank you for your review!

  38. Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeRows View Post
    Awesome man, thank you for your review!
    No problem. I think you just gained one new customer. I've never used other CL products as here in Finland there isn't many retailers (ordered from UK now) and I'm really feeling that I'll try some other products too. Glycergrow did the trick today again: it felt like my arms and gluts would explode Set new PR's in every exercise too. How much do you think it's safe to take it? Took 2 scoops preworkout and 1 during workout, next time will take 3 and 1 or 2 and 2 to get even better pumps

    Congrats for the winner!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-12-2010, 11:04 AM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-15-2007, 09:18 AM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-10-2007, 09:58 AM
  4. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-08-2007, 12:24 PM
Log in
Log in