Controlled Labs MONTHLY "Review and Win" Promotion

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established

REVIEW AND WIN

Five minutes of your time will earn you the chance to win free products

Controlled Labs would like to thank you for taking the time to provide Nutraplanet customers your feedback, opinions and recommendations. Each month we will choose one review at random from our product line on Nutraplanet. The author will win the supplement they reviewed.​

HOW TO WIN

1. Login to your account @ Nutraplanet
2. Write an honest review of any product, sample or apparel (can be negative, positive or anything in between, you will have the same chance of winning)
3. *Sign your FORUM HANDLE* - so we know it's you
4. Check back to this thread each month and we'll announce the winners
5. Cross your fingers and enjoy!

RULES

1. You must be honest
2. You must sign your forum handle
3. Any product, apparel or free sample can win
4. Winning entries will not be excluded the following month. The more feedback you share with your brothers and sisters, the more chance you have of winning.

So what are you waiting for???

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
SHWEEEET !

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
Awards
  • Established
Yup, plus we'll be running it for a few months. This is an awesome opportunity to score some free schwag :D
at least, I am hoping to run it indefinitely to really reward loyal customers who offer their feedback

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Very generous. Is there a limit to number of entries?

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so we review at nutra and sign our AM name on the review?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just gave my honest reviews for all the controlled labs supps I tried:)

Very surprised there is not more reviews for Glycergrow, the stuff is amazing! plus it's only $30 for...120 workouts lol, ya damn good deal lol

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
Very surprised there is not more reviews for Glycergrow, the stuff is amazing! plus it's only $30 for...120 workouts lol, ya damn good deal lol
Truth ! :shocked1:

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I very much agree, one of the most underrated products...!

bowskie69

bowskie69

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I did manage to sign one of my reviews as bowskie but the others are just signed as williiam, am I still good to go?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I did manage to sign one of my reviews as bowskie but the others are just signed as williiam, am I still good to go?
Is there any way you can edit, or repost them? :)

There's no way we can tell, that's why we wrote the rules up to sign your name, you know?

I do believe you, of course. It just wouldn't be fair to everyone if I said you're good to go.

bowskie69

bowskie69

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Is there any way you can edit, or repost them? :)

There's no way we can tell, that's why we wrote the rules up to sign your name, you know?

I do believe you, of course. It just wouldn't be fair to everyone if I said you're good to go.
I'll go ahead and re-post, thanks renegade

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
I very much agree, one of the most underrated products...!
I'm making a intra workout with Glycergrow and I'll tell you more about it when I get all the stuff in the mail :bigok:

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
i rated it, but my review shows "no rating given"?? wtf?

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I posted up reviews of all that I've tried....didn't see this question aked/answered....but when/how often are winners selected? :ntome:

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I posted up reviews of all that I've tried....didn't see this question aked/answered....but when/how often are winners selected? :ntome:
We're selecting winners once a month :-D

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
any idea if this is fixable?
If you login to NP, you can rate (up to 5 stars) in the upper right hand corner.

I don't think you can change it on the review, but you'll still be entered into the contest despite the review not having the rating / stars. No worries bro! :D

Maybe one of the NP guys can chime in

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
bumped.....cuz it was sitting on page 2...all lonely....and crying....there, there thread <pat-pat> there, there....

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established

I can't tell everyone how happy I was to read those reviews. Thanks again to everyone who took the time to enter.

***Winners are picked at random***
Stay tune next month for a new winner!

PRODUCT FOR AUGUST
Blue Up stim free

WINNER: vince spider

^^^ PLEASE EMAIL ME OR PM WITH ADDRESS
RenegadeRows @ ControlledLabs.com

I have had awesome stength and lean muscle gains in the last 6 weeks while taking 4 pills of blue up a day. This is a quality natural test booster at a good price. Every workout I had while taking Blue Up was off the hook, focus, strenght and intensity were up and i was setting personal bests every workout - vince spider

bowskie69

bowskie69

Banned
Awards
  • Established

I can't tell everyone how happy I was to read those reviews. Thanks again to everyone who took the time to enter.

***Winners are picked at random***
Stay tune next month for a new winner!

PRODUCT FOR AUGUST
Blue Up stim free

WINNER: vince spider

^^^ PLEASE EMAIL ME OR PM WITH ADDRESS
RenegadeRows @ ControlledLabs.com

Excellent! Congrats vince.

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Excellent! Congrats vince.
That^

Yeah congrates man.

Hey Renegade do you know why my name was not posted on my review I posted? I did it for BG.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I gave all my reviews on nutra, I will also leave a review for Blue Growth once it gets to my house and I finish the bottle lol

I have to say I've been more then impressed with Controlled Labs supplements, once my order gets here I'll be doing a weekly log on here when I start my stack, I can't wait to try Blue Growth!

Last edited:
RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I gave all my reviews on nutra, I will also leave a review for Blue Up once it gets to my house and I finish the bottle lol

I have to say I've been more then impressed with Controlled Labs supplements, once my order gets here I'll be doing a weekly log on here when I start my stack, I can't wait to try Blue Up!
This is awesome to hear :D

Blue Up is underrated IMO, and I've gone through about 7 bottles (so far) :D

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is awesome to hear :D

Blue Up is underrated IMO, and I've gone through about 7 bottles (so far) :D
facepalm! I ment Blue Growth my bad aha, I have not used blue up yet, I'm sure I will in the future but as for now Blue Growth is up next!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
facepalm! I ment Blue Growth my bad aha, I have not used blue up yet, I'm sure I will in the future but as for now Blue Growth is up next!
Lol @ facepalm!

Blue GH is a killer formula, I'm on week 3 so far and it's amazing :D

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol @ facepalm!

Blue GH is a killer formula, I'm on week 3 so far and it's amazing :D
It looks like an awesome formula, it looks kinda like hghup, but even better!

Can you feel the amount of GPLC in it? Cause I was reading andrews log and he says he noticed more vascularity in the mornings:)

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
It looks like an awesome formula, it looks kinda like hghup, but even better!

Can you feel the amount of GPLC in it? Cause I was reading andrews log and he says he noticed more vascularity in the mornings:)
I personally can, and I do feel pumped in the morning / at night

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Thank god I saw this cause I had forgotten to leave reviews for everything I've tried

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank god I saw this cause I had forgotten to leave reviews for everything I've tried
we can leave 'heresay' reviews for products (based on reading of other reviews), riiiiiiiiight? ;)

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Almost time to pick a September one... wow where'd the summer go?