Lets do some SLINSHOT logs as well!

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will continue to Purus giveaways today with logging opp for our newest product.

PURUS LABS SLINSHOT​

It's shown nothing but great results so far, yet many still hold out. Here is your chance to get it free.

Purus Labs SLINshot represents a truly novel agent in the field of glucose management, nutrient absorption, repartitioning, and glycogen replenishment. It contains a single, all natural insulin sensitizing agent which has been shown to enhance blood glucose and nutrient (e.g., creatine) clearance following ingestion. As always, Purus Labs uses the exact form and dosage found to be efficacious via oral intake documented in human subject research.
For athletic purposes, SLINshot can be taken immediately postworkout in conjunction with a high glycemic carbohydrate beverage in order to enhance glycogen replenishment. For glucose regulatory or repartitioning purposes, SLINshot can be taken 15 minutes prior to any carbohydrate meal thus lowering the impact of blood glucose.

1. Why are you interested in this product?
2. Age and lifting experience?
3. What other nutrient absorption, repartitioning products have you tried?

I will pick 3 of you for this one...

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
I will continue to Purus giveaways today with logging opp for our newest product.

PURUS LABS SLINSHOT​

It's shown nothing but great results so far, yet many still hold out. Here is your chance to get it free.

Purus Labs SLINshot represents a truly novel agent in the field of glucose management, nutrient absorption, repartitioning, and glycogen replenishment. It contains a single, all natural insulin sensitizing agent which has been shown to enhance blood glucose and nutrient (e.g., creatine) clearance following ingestion. As always, Purus Labs uses the exact form and dosage found to be efficacious via oral intake documented in human subject research.
For athletic purposes, SLINshot can be taken immediately postworkout in conjunction with a high glycemic carbohydrate beverage in order to enhance glycogen replenishment. For glucose regulatory or repartitioning purposes, SLINshot can be taken 15 minutes prior to any carbohydrate meal thus lowering the impact of blood glucose.

I entered the MM promo you have going, I would like to apply for this as well haha. Would it be possible to log both or am I excluded from this one?

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can apply for both to increase logging chances but no you can't win both :D
Need to spread the wealth.

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
Fair enough, looking forward to seeing some logs for this stuff. Good luck to all applicants!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
although it wouldn't be a bad idea to run both. when i logged slinshot i was using creatine and the 2 went together fantastic.

slinshot worked great for me-good luck to all the applicants.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

PURUS LABS SLINSHOT​

whats up!!! i am interested b/c since the ban of ph's, insulin products like this (wrong wording, its not insulin, i know lol) show promise in bodybuilders and athletes. this could be the next big thing like what Prime was and pink magic is and i would love to be a witness to all of my friends at the gym and show them that supplements do work and u dont have to juice to get big

my age is 20, lifting experience is 4 years, 2 years extremely dedicated. i went to Texas A&M my first year of school and now i am at Baylor college of medicine to become a MD.

i havent tried anything like this, but i have taken prime, creatine always, protein always, always on fish oil, flax seed, multi v, great diet.

I think a person my age would benefit from this because all these kids think steroids are the ONLY answer and this could prove to them they are wrong and i would love to be that person

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
whats up!!! i am interested b/c since the ban of ph's, insulin products like this (wrong wording, its not insulin, i know lol) show promise in bodybuilders and athletes. this could be the next big thing like what Prime was and pink magic is and i would love to be a witness to all of my friends at the gym and show them that supplements do work and u dont have to juice to get big

my age is 20, lifting experience is 4 years, 2 years extremely dedicated. i went to Texas A&M my first year of school and now i am at Baylor college of medicine to become a MD.

i havent tried anything like this, but i have taken prime, creatine always, protein always, always on fish oil, flax seed, multi v, great diet.

I think a person my age would benefit from this because all these kids think steroids are the ONLY answer and this could prove to them they are wrong and i would love to be that person
Good application.

Also wanted to congratulate you on the above bolded. Big 12 guy myself, OSU alum. Also hitting up the healthcare field this semester with Pharmacy.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think I might have to put in an application. On cycle right now hope that doesnt hurt my chances. Obviously my results could be a bit skewed.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established

PURUS LABS SLINSHOT​

1. I feel like SLINshot could be one of those overlooked supplements. Repartitioners are hot right now...and if this product works for me I don't see why I wouldn't use it on the regular as it's very cost effective.

2. 25 and have been lifting since I was 18 (lifting seriously since 22)

3. I've tried AP, Glycobol, and Pslin. I have a bottle of recompadrol but i'm saving that for something in the future.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
So what's the word? I'm also in on the MM promo...just curious when we'll be hearing the winner(s)

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
in...at work , put app in later

MongoSS

MongoSS

Awards
I am interested in tryin to use a repartitioner for a cutting cycle to minimize muscle loss and to control my glucose levels.

I am 27 and have been lifting for 13 years. I am currently a competative powelifter with a top raw total of 1769. I am currently ranked 14th by total for Raw powerlifting Nationally in the 308s. Additionally I have competed in 3 strongman contests two unsanctioned and 1 for North American Strongman (NAS).

I have used moderately dosed ALA and RALA products in the past, usually during maintainence or strength cycles.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5IIjIg9els"]YouTube- SPF Bay Area Dustin Speed[/nomedia]

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I love bodybuilding. I used to be a chubby kid and I still have a bit more bodyfat than I'd like, but I'm leagues past where I was. I can pack on muscle pretty easily (up 12lbs in 4 weeks aint too shabby ;)), but on the opposite end of things, even with a spot-on diet and additional cardio, shedding fat is harder for me. I tend to store fat relatively easy, so these type of products are very interesting to me - potential game-changers. I stayed away from carbs for years and made less success in the gym because of that.

25 (in just over a week) and 11 years of dedicated lifting; 1+ year of dedicated bodybuilding

Anabolic Pump, P-Slin, Slin-Sane

*I'm basically afraid to eat carb-containing meals without one of these preceding it, now. I've kept fat-gain at bay for the most part, but I've never felt any of these products work like others rave about. I'm not saying they don't work, and I'm not saying they do - I honestly don't know. I just know some people talk about how they feel full in their muscles after this, etc. and I haven't experienced that...

I'd like to see if I can with this.

Thanks for the opportunity to get an app in and it's awesome that you're giving away so many opportunities :)

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
I entered the MM promo you have going, I would like to apply for this as well haha. Would it be possible to log both or am I excluded from this one?
Yea me too

Id really like to stack these two together, i have a bottle of SLIN but if im gonna do a log would make a lot of sense for me stack your products rather than use the SLIN

What say you?

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea me too

Id really like to stack these two together, i have a bottle of SLIN but if im gonna do a log would make a lot of sense for me stack your products rather than use the SLIN

What say you?

Let me think about it ;)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i think this would be great to stack mm w/slinshot. i noticed i reacted to creatine at least 20% better than normal when using slinshot.

peanut butter/jelly:bigok:

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
i think this would be great to stack mm w/slinshot. i noticed i reacted to creatine at least 20% better than normal when using slinshot.

peanut butter/jelly:bigok:
Exactly what I was thinking! MM/Slinshot Super Stack! FTW!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Exactly what I was thinking! MM/Slinshot Super Stack! FTW!
i hope grambo goes for it-i would like to see what it could do.

either way-i recommend creatine to all the loggers.:bigok:

bowskie69

bowskie69

Banned
Awards
  • Established
1. Why are you interested in this product? I love carbs! I literally eat almost 800g carbs a day,sometimes more. I am very curious to see what a product like this could do for me and the carbs I love :D
2. Age and lifting experience? 27, I've been lifting since sophomore year in high school.
3. What other nutrient absorption, repartitioning products have you tried? I've used several GH/Test boosters that have worked fairly well. HumanoGrowth most recently, and it worked quite well for me.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I love bodybuilding. I used to be a chubby kid and I still have a bit more bodyfat than I'd like, but I'm leagues past where I was. I can pack on muscle pretty easily (up 12lbs in 4 weeks aint too shabby ;)), but on the opposite end of things, even with a spot-on diet and additional cardio, shedding fat is harder for me. I tend to store fat relatively easy, so these type of products are very interesting to me - potential game-changers. I stayed away from carbs for years and made less success in the gym because of that.

25 (in just over a week) and 11 years of dedicated lifting; 1+ year of dedicated bodybuilding

Anabolic Pump, P-Slin, Slin-Sane

*I'm basically afraid to eat carb-containing meals without one of these preceding it, now. I've kept fat-gain at bay for the most part, but I've never felt any of these products work like others rave about. I'm not saying they don't work, and I'm not saying they do - I honestly don't know. I just know some people talk about how they feel full in their muscles after this, etc. and I haven't experienced that...

I'd like to see if I can with this.

Thanks for the opportunity to get an app in and it's awesome that you're giving away so many opportunities :)
Yea me too

What say you?

All the above PM me for SS logs.......Yes they let me do one stack and its going to Edwitt.....congrats. haha

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
give it hell ed.

congrats to the winners-slinshot worked real well for me-add some creatine.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very nice picks cant wait to see what they think. Might pick some of this up in my next order.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
All the above PM me for SS logs.......Yes they let me do one stack and its going to Edwitt.....congrats. haha
ARRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

:cussing: :AR15firing: :smite: :sad2: :aargh: :rocketwhore: :rippedhand: :frustrate: :lame: :bsflag: :soapbox: :damnit1:

i think that covers it :)

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Haha you still won the other log though so not a total loss lol
Haha I know. I just had to give you some hell! Never know if it'd make you change your mind or not :) Nothing to lose by trying! Still looking forward to running the MM log!