1. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.79%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

Lets do some SLINSHOT logs as well!

I will continue to Purus giveaways today with logging opp for our newest product.

PURUS LABS SLINSHOT

It's shown nothing but great results so far, yet many still hold out. Here is your chance to get it free.

Purus Labs SLINshot represents a truly novel agent in the field of glucose management, nutrient absorption, repartitioning, and glycogen replenishment. It contains a single, all natural insulin sensitizing agent which has been shown to enhance blood glucose and nutrient (e.g., creatine) clearance following ingestion. As always, Purus Labs uses the exact form and dosage found to be efficacious via oral intake documented in human subject research.
    For athletic purposes, SLINshot can be taken immediately postworkout in conjunction with a high glycemic carbohydrate beverage in order to enhance glycogen replenishment. For glucose regulatory or repartitioning purposes, SLINshot can be taken 15 minutes prior to any carbohydrate meal thus lowering the impact of blood glucose.

1. Why are you interested in this product?
    2. Age and lifting experience?
    3. What other nutrient absorption, repartitioning products have you tried?

I will pick 3 of you for this one...
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.06%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    I will continue to Purus giveaways today with logging opp for our newest product.

PURUS LABS SLINSHOT

It's shown nothing but great results so far, yet many still hold out. Here is your chance to get it free.

Purus Labs SLINshot represents a truly novel agent in the field of glucose management, nutrient absorption, repartitioning, and glycogen replenishment. It contains a single, all natural insulin sensitizing agent which has been shown to enhance blood glucose and nutrient (e.g., creatine) clearance following ingestion. As always, Purus Labs uses the exact form and dosage found to be efficacious via oral intake documented in human subject research.
    For athletic purposes, SLINshot can be taken immediately postworkout in conjunction with a high glycemic carbohydrate beverage in order to enhance glycogen replenishment. For glucose regulatory or repartitioning purposes, SLINshot can be taken 15 minutes prior to any carbohydrate meal thus lowering the impact of blood glucose.

I entered the MM promo you have going, I would like to apply for this as well haha. Would it be possible to log both or am I excluded from this one?
  3. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.79%

You can apply for both to increase logging chances but no you can't win both
    Need to spread the wealth.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.06%

Fair enough, looking forward to seeing some logs for this stuff. Good luck to all applicants!
  5. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.32%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

although it wouldn't be a bad idea to run both. when i logged slinshot i was using creatine and the 2 went together fantastic.

slinshot worked great for me-good luck to all the applicants.
  6. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.09%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

PURUS LABS SLINSHOT

whats up!!! i am interested b/c since the ban of ph's, insulin products like this (wrong wording, its not insulin, i know lol) show promise in bodybuilders and athletes. this could be the next big thing like what Prime was and pink magic is and i would love to be a witness to all of my friends at the gym and show them that supplements do work and u dont have to juice to get big

my age is 20, lifting experience is 4 years, 2 years extremely dedicated. i went to Texas A&M my first year of school and now i am at Baylor college of medicine to become a MD.

i havent tried anything like this, but i have taken prime, creatine always, protein always, always on fish oil, flax seed, multi v, great diet.

I think a person my age would benefit from this because all these kids think steroids are the ONLY answer and this could prove to them they are wrong and i would love to be that person
  7. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.79%

Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    whats up!!! i am interested b/c since the ban of ph's, insulin products like this (wrong wording, its not insulin, i know lol) show promise in bodybuilders and athletes. this could be the next big thing like what Prime was and pink magic is and i would love to be a witness to all of my friends at the gym and show them that supplements do work and u dont have to juice to get big

my age is 20, lifting experience is 4 years, 2 years extremely dedicated. i went to Texas A&M my first year of school and now i am at Baylor college of medicine to become a MD.

i havent tried anything like this, but i have taken prime, creatine always, protein always, always on fish oil, flax seed, multi v, great diet.

I think a person my age would benefit from this because all these kids think steroids are the ONLY answer and this could prove to them they are wrong and i would love to be that person
    Good application.

Also wanted to congratulate you on the above bolded. Big 12 guy myself, OSU alum. Also hitting up the healthcare field this semester with Pharmacy.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.94%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I think I might have to put in an application. On cycle right now hope that doesnt hurt my chances. Obviously my results could be a bit skewed.
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91%

PURUS LABS SLINSHOT

1. I feel like SLINshot could be one of those overlooked supplements. Repartitioners are hot right now...and if this product works for me I don't see why I wouldn't use it on the regular as it's very cost effective.

2. 25 and have been lifting since I was 18 (lifting seriously since 22)

3. I've tried AP, Glycobol, and Pslin. I have a bottle of recompadrol but i'm saving that for something in the future.
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91%

So what's the word? I'm also in on the MM promo...just curious when we'll be hearing the winner(s)
  11. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.79%

I'm picking all winners tomorrow
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  270 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.23%

in...at work , put app in later

RECOVERBRO

13. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    77.19%

I am interested in tryin to use a repartitioner for a cutting cycle to minimize muscle loss and to control my glucose levels.

I am 27 and have been lifting for 13 years. I am currently a competative powelifter with a top raw total of 1769. I am currently ranked 14th by total for Raw powerlifting Nationally in the 308s. Additionally I have competed in 3 strongman contests two unsanctioned and 1 for North American Strongman (NAS).

I have used moderately dosed ALA and RALA products in the past, usually during maintainence or strength cycles.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5IIjIg9els"]YouTube- SPF Bay Area Dustin Speed[/nomedia]
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.86%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity Veteran

I love bodybuilding. I used to be a chubby kid and I still have a bit more bodyfat than I'd like, but I'm leagues past where I was. I can pack on muscle pretty easily (up 12lbs in 4 weeks aint too shabby ), but on the opposite end of things, even with a spot-on diet and additional cardio, shedding fat is harder for me. I tend to store fat relatively easy, so these type of products are very interesting to me - potential game-changers. I stayed away from carbs for years and made less success in the gym because of that.

25 (in just over a week) and 11 years of dedicated lifting; 1+ year of dedicated bodybuilding

Anabolic Pump, P-Slin, Slin-Sane

*I'm basically afraid to eat carb-containing meals without one of these preceding it, now. I've kept fat-gain at bay for the most part, but I've never felt any of these products work like others rave about. I'm not saying they don't work, and I'm not saying they do - I honestly don't know. I just know some people talk about how they feel full in their muscles after this, etc. and I haven't experienced that...

I'd like to see if I can with this.

Thanks for the opportunity to get an app in and it's awesome that you're giving away so many opportunities
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  248 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.42%

Quote Originally Posted by tim1985 View Post
    I entered the MM promo you have going, I would like to apply for this as well haha. Would it be possible to log both or am I excluded from this one?
    Yea me too

Id really like to stack these two together, i have a bottle of SLIN but if im gonna do a log would make a lot of sense for me stack your products rather than use the SLIN

What say you?

Eat clean, piss dirty
  16. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.79%

Quote Originally Posted by edwitt View Post
    Yea me too

Id really like to stack these two together, i have a bottle of SLIN but if im gonna do a log would make a lot of sense for me stack your products rather than use the SLIN

What say you?

Let me think about it
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  17. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.32%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

i think this would be great to stack mm w/slinshot. i noticed i reacted to creatine at least 20% better than normal when using slinshot.

peanut butter/jelly
  18. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.06%

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    i think this would be great to stack mm w/slinshot. i noticed i reacted to creatine at least 20% better than normal when using slinshot.

peanut butter/jelly
    Exactly what I was thinking! MM/Slinshot Super Stack! FTW!
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  248 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.42%

I knew there was a reason why i like you

Tim FTFW

He is kind of Orange ?
    Eat clean, piss dirty
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.06%

I knew there was a reason why i like you

Tim FTFW

He is kind of Orange ?
    LMFAO! Funny stuff ED!
  21. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.32%

i hope grambo goes for it-i would like to see what it could do.

either way-i recommend creatine to all the loggers.
  22. Banned
    Stats
    5'6"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.34%

1. Why are you interested in this product? I love carbs! I literally eat almost 800g carbs a day,sometimes more. I am very curious to see what a product like this could do for me and the carbs I love
    2. Age and lifting experience? 27, I've been lifting since sophomore year in high school.
    3. What other nutrient absorption, repartitioning products have you tried? I've used several GH/Test boosters that have worked fairly well. HumanoGrowth most recently, and it worked quite well for me.
  23. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91%

Let me think about it
    Yeah i'm in the same boat....I'd LOVE to see how these two products stack together
  24. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.79%

I bet you guys would haha still mulling it over. Will decide and pick tomorrow
  25. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91%

I bet you guys would haha still mulling it over. Will decide and pick tomorrow
    You know it! Patiently waiting
  26. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.79%

Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post

I love bodybuilding. I used to be a chubby kid and I still have a bit more bodyfat than I'd like, but I'm leagues past where I was. I can pack on muscle pretty easily (up 12lbs in 4 weeks aint too shabby ), but on the opposite end of things, even with a spot-on diet and additional cardio, shedding fat is harder for me. I tend to store fat relatively easy, so these type of products are very interesting to me - potential game-changers. I stayed away from carbs for years and made less success in the gym because of that.

25 (in just over a week) and 11 years of dedicated lifting; 1+ year of dedicated bodybuilding

Anabolic Pump, P-Slin, Slin-Sane

*I'm basically afraid to eat carb-containing meals without one of these preceding it, now. I've kept fat-gain at bay for the most part, but I've never felt any of these products work like others rave about. I'm not saying they don't work, and I'm not saying they do - I honestly don't know. I just know some people talk about how they feel full in their muscles after this, etc. and I haven't experienced that...

I'd like to see if I can with this.

Thanks for the opportunity to get an app in and it's awesome that you're giving away so many opportunities
    Yea me too

What say you?

All the above PM me for SS logs.......Yes they let me do one stack and its going to Edwitt.....congrats. haha
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  27. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.32%

give it hell ed.

congrats to the winners-slinshot worked real well for me-add some creatine.
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.94%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Very nice picks cant wait to see what they think. Might pick some of this up in my next order.
  29. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91%

All the above PM me for SS logs.......Yes they let me do one stack and its going to Edwitt.....congrats. haha
    ARRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

:

i think that covers it
  30. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.79%

Haha you still won the other log though so not a total loss lol
  31. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91%

Haha you still won the other log though so not a total loss lol
    Haha I know. I just had to give you some hell! Never know if it'd make you change your mind or not :-) Nothing to lose by trying! Still looking forward to running the MM log!
  32. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.86%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity Veteran

Got my SlinShot on Friday. Log is up and running: Purus SlinShot Log / Review
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve

Similar Forum Threads

1. Nimbus Nutrition Tester Logs (Reviews, Logs, Mini Logs)
    By Colden in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-23-2008, 02:14 PM
  2. Nimbus Nutrition Tester Logs (Reviews, Logs, Mini Logs)
    By Colden in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-17-2008, 05:37 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-17-2008, 05:35 PM