Recycle with Purus Labs

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Purus Labs wants to help get more exposure to all our products so yours truly is giving out a bunch of logs for our products. AM has some great followers so I will be giving the most away here. We are newer on AM and hope to gain in popularity with the good people on this forum.

That being said this logging opportunity will be for our Testosterone booster named Recycle. It doesn't get as much love as some of the more high profile names but it can hold its own among many of them. As usual no prop blends means you see exactly what you are getting.

We have found that 6 caps a day is the sweet spot and so with this promotion I will be giving out 2 bottles a piece to Three different loggers to give their opinion on it.

Quick link: Recycle (100 Capsules) By: Purus Labs

1. Why are you interested in this product?
2. Age and lifting experience?
3. What other test boosters have you used?
4. Why should we pick you??

Answer the above questions and a week from today I will pick winners and get those shipped out ASAP.

jrmuscle11

jrmuscle11

Awards
im in

1. Why are you interested in this product? i want to try tribulus alatus
2. Age and lifting experience? 25 10 years of lifting ecperience also did track and military training so i am in very good shape all around as a bodybuilder! I have always been serious abou tlifting never a day goes by when i dont work some way to achieve my pro status someday
3. What other test boosters have you used? test drive, p6, dermacrine, tcf1, and many others
4. Why should we pick you?? Well you want a good log dont you? im theman for the job then!!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thats a pretty sweet deal, and it has a very solid profile.

Good luck loggers

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1. Why are you interested in this product?Because im looking into a product to run for an OTC PCT
2. Age and lifting experience?28, and have been lifting awhile, real serious the last few months
3. What other test boosters have you used?FreeTest, Formadrol Extreme, Nolvadex XT, Prime, activate Extreme
4. Why should we pick you??This looks like a solid product, and would like to put it up to the test

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1. Why are you interested in this product? I'd like something to help with strength and physique between cycles. Purus puts out solid supplements with ingredients that have human clinical studies behind it.

2. Age and lifting experience? 30, been lifing for about 12 years. I'm around 205lbs, ~10% bf.
Squat: 405
Deadlift: 505
Bench: 300

3. What other test boosters have you used? Tribulus, Bulk DAA, Testofen, Animal Test, PCT Support, Novedex XT, 6 Bromo, tamoxifen citrate, clomiphene, formadrol extreme, Prime (is it a T booster, no one knows?)

4. Why should we pick you?? Solid, easy to read reviews and no BS, like Purus. I buy what I trust, using Muscle Marinade and Slin Shot now, with Halovar and M-14e waiting.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Interested in seeing logs for this.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1. Why are you interested in this product? I've always wanted to try Recycle cause of the ingredient profile. It has alot of ingredients that i have responded to in the past, the white button mushroom, icariin, and I3C. Plus with all the good reviews on Purus products that have come out, this one has sparked my interest the most.

2. Age and lifting experience? 26. I have been lifting since high school. But the last 4 years have really taken it seriously. I started to really integrate lifting back into my routine cause doing Muay Thai i needed a stronger foundation than just training without lifting. So now i feel i'm better for getting back into the world of lifting.

3. What other test boosters have you used? MassFX, DominateV1, Sustain Alpha, TCF-1, 6-bromo, formestane, T-911, and Blue Up.

4. Why should we pick you?? Should pick me cause i've really wanted to try this product for sometime now. Just with so many testboosters out there and coming out haven't had the chance yet. I'm willing to update my log as close to everyday as possible. And will be putting it through the paces.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1. Why are you interested in this product?:I am interested in this product because i am coming of a long cut and im ready to get big and i planed on using a test booster as part of my bulk and honestly i just saw the ingredient profile and it really impressed, no joke, it has everything i would look for in a test booster.

2. Age and lifting experience?:I am 23 years old and i know i sound young but i got be honest i feel like my test has been going down thats the only reason im considering a test booster just because i feel different and gains are starting to halt.

3. What other test boosters have you used?:I used a test booster once that was home brewed by me, it consisted of Long Jack, tribulus, Epemedium, Maca, Macuna Pruriens, and some Siberian Ginseng.

4. Why should we pick you??:I think you should pick me because i am a committed guy that will give you an awesome log. Also i like to think that i am well liked on this forum and i have many friends that im sured would like to check out my logs and im sure that can help you guys come up.

Thank you Purus Labs

You can lear more about my Logs here: Rochabp Log

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1. Why are you interested in this product? I like the profile and the non-proprietary ingredient format.
2. Age and lifting experience? 51...as long as I can remember
3. What other test boosters have you used? Name one...Ive tried it.
4. Why should we pick you?? Because I'm still trying to get bigger at my age!!

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I heard it was badass to include in PCT. I would like to use this in my PCT.

21. 2 solid years. Weight went from 113 to 178 current. LEAN.

Pink Magic, T-911 and HyperTest

4. Why should we pick you??
I give honest reviews and feedback. I could use a powerful PCT product for my future PCT for my test cycle.. My logs get some heavy viewage, so many peoples will be able to see how awesome recycle is :D.. And you cant forget, im a badass mother focker ;)...

suresha

Awards
  • Established
1. Looking for a solid otc pct product to go with my current run of Protomax

2. 37yrs. Been working out off and on for like forever, but been consistent with it for the last 3 yrs. hardbody.

3. DTHC, DTP, Testopro, Stoked, Vitrex, Firedrol, Recycle, Act.X, Testobolan, Sustain Alpha, PhytoTest, BattleFuel and a few others that i can't think of at the moment

4.Would like to use it during my pct for my Protomax run, will definitetly keep a thorough log, and really dig the supplement profile.

reptone

Awards
  • Established
Great product. I have 5 bottles sitting in the closet for whenever I need them. I`ve tried a bunch and used to use my own "****tail". Been training off and on for 30 years(45 years old). I usually don`t log anything due to I don`t respond to 90% of the bodybuilding products out there and it`s not fair for anyone to base their buying/using anything based on my results. So I`m not looking for free stuff or a log opportunity. Just wanted to support a great product and company but should you see me list a product in any thread rest assured it worked very well for me.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
1. Why are you interested in this product? I like the profile and the non-proprietary ingredient format.
2. Age and lifting experience? 51...as long as I can remember
3. What other test boosters have you used? Name one...Ive tried it.
4. Why should we pick you?? Because I'm still trying to get bigger at my age!!
good luck, az.:bigok:

BiG in NYC 82

BiG in NYC 82

Awards
DAMN! I wish I could get in on this! This product actually looks VERY good and has always peaked my interest.

Good luck to the applicants!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DAMN! I wish I could get in on this! This product actually looks VERY good and has always peaked my interest.

Good luck to the applicants!
What's stopping you BigNYC??

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
regardless of the sexual favor AZ did for me, Id like to see him log it too :)

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Anytime you can find a testosterone booster that actually works, it's arguably the best supplement in your arsenal in terms of helping whatever your goals are (especially everyone's favorite: recomp).

24 (25 in 10 more days). Lifting regularly for 11 years. Bodybuilding for just over a year.

Novedex XT, Pink Magic, DAA and ZMA

4. Why should we pick you?

I'm very serious about my bodybuilding goals (currently 5 weeks into a bulk and up better than 12lbs with a full 2" added to my thighs already). I log on a very regular basis and am very particular about attention to detail (you can check out my logs under the same handle at the USP forums - unaffiliated, just choosing to log in their stacks/logs section, though soon to be here on AM as well). I have a really good grasp on nutrition, which is hands down the most important thing to have locked down to succeed.

I beta-tested Pink Magic before it hit retail release and logged it - down 6.4lbs in 4 weeks running it solo (with only staples) on my cut. You can see my logging style (daily updates and often multiple times) by checking out my current log in my signature (and my Pink Magic log w/ before/after pics is in my signature on there).

Thanks for the potential opportunity :)

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
regardless of the sexual favor AZ did for me, Id like to see him log it too :)
I'm not into beastiality but, glad that worked out for you Geek!!:ntome:

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Amazing :love:

Guys, get in here and apply!!!

I have never tried recycle, but, the profile is badazz and it has gotten some rave reviews!!!
I know thats the whole reason I want to try it. Its like a shmorgazborg of goodies!!!!!!

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
recycle has a nice profile i may have to pick some up. goodluck to everbody.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PM sent

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh snap. This is HUGE!!!!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Schwing......Thanks Grambo!! Congrats guys!!

BiG in NYC 82

BiG in NYC 82

Awards
What's stopping you BigNYC??
I actually have won another promo/logging opportunity at a different site and don't want to add any new products to effect my review on it...:eek:

Hopefully next time.

Edit -

And I just saw you won! NICE!

Hardnutcheck

Awards
When should the logs start? I want to see how others feel on Recycle.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got mine today...will try to get the log up tonight.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Got mine, but you already know I gotta wait for PCT :D

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn Hope i get mine soon, but gotta finish out my 1-ad. WOOT!

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
mine hasnt gotten here yet
cant wait any longer

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
um hey grambo where are you shipping from?
im in california and it hasnt gotten here

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well Im in NY and havnt gotten mine yet either. Maybe from somewhere in between...LOL