ANOTHER Muscle Marinade Promo

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey there AM, I got a call this weekend from the owner of Purus and was told to start pushing our stuff extra hard this month and to get a bunch of logs going on ALL our main products. This is the Muscle Marinade Promo.

Quick link to the product: Muscle Marinade (27 Servings) By: Purus Labs

Positive reviews abound about Muscle Marinade and the logs from the last promo were completely positive. So if you are interested in giving this new preworkout product a shot then apply by answering the following:

1. Purus Punch or Grape Juice?
2. What other Pre-Workouts have you ran?
3. Have you used Purus Products before?
4. Why choose you?

In exactly one week I will pick 3 lucky winners! Get those applications in guys:bigok:

jrmuscle11

jrmuscle11

Awards
well it seems its just a give away ;)

1. Purus Punch or Grape Juice? yes plase can i has please can i has ;)
2. What other Pre-Workouts have you ran? mehtyl mass, maniac, jacked both version, assault, and many more
3. Have you used Purus Products before? epol, organ shield, halovar, and nasty mass
4. Why choose you? It would be nice for an addition to some recycle for a nice log ;)

Last edited:
tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
1. Purus Punch or Grape Juice? Punch
2. What other Pre-Workouts have you ran? No Explode, No Shotgun, ASGT, Jacked, Maximize, white flood(pill form), RPM, Ragnarok and more
3. Have you used Purus Products before? No I have not... yet
4. Why choose you? I post on a regular basis, I am running a log right now and it gets a decent amount of hits so it will get exposure. I am driven, and I meet or break the goals I set for myself. I will post pics as well.

Heres a link to my current log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/155997-goin-ape-fukcing.html

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1. Purus Punch or Grape Juice?Grape juice.....MMMMMMM
2. What other Pre-Workouts have you ran?ASGT.JACKED. SIZEON. ANABOLIC PUMP
3. Have you used Purus Products before?Yuppers.M14-e.Yowsers!!!
4. Why choose you?Need a new pre workout, and this stuff excites me.

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
Purus Punch or Grape Juice? Grape Juice
2. What other Pre-Workouts have you ran?asgt, jacked, white flood, noxplode, rpm, finaflex ignite
3. Have you used Purus Products before?halovar
4. Why choose you? I will give you and honest review and it takes a really good preworkout for me to get something from it, so if it works for me it is a solid product

elgenyo

elgenyo

Awards
  • Established
Hey there AM, I got a call this weekend from the owner of Purus and was told to start pushing our stuff extra hard this month and to get a bunch of logs going on ALL our main products. This is the Muscle Marinade Promo.

Positive reviews abound about Muscle Marinade and the logs from the last promo were completely positive. So if you are interested in giving this new preworkout product a shot then apply by answering the following:

4. Why choose you?

In exactly one week I will pick 3 lucky winners! Get those applications in guys:bigok:
1. Grape Juice
2. Jack3d, Muscle Warfare Napalm, NO Xplode, NO Shotgun, White Flood, Quake, Superpump250
3. No
4. I'm currently strength training with Madcow program and need the intensity of a good pre workout product.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rochabp Applications

1. Purus Punch or Grape Juice?:I would personally love to try the Purus Punch i seem to love all everything from protein to preworkouts that are flavored in some sort of fruit punch. Im weird like that :p

2. What other Pre-Workouts have you ran?:I have several in fact maybe a lil too many; I have ran Jacked, White Flood, Superpump 250, No-Xplode, Anadraulic Pump, Hemavol, 1MR, Shock therapy, Fast Twitch, and NO shotgun

3. Have you used Purus Products before?:I have yet to try a Purus Labs product but i have been meaning to try muscle marinade and i think you might recall me asking you for a log op on muscle marinade. :bigok:

4. Why choose you? :I think you should choose me because i would be 100% committed to giving you an awesome log. I am a hard working guy that gives it 100% in all that i do and i think i could defanately help spread the word about you guys and get as many people as possible to follow my logs. Also i would be thrilled to give this a run since i have been wanting to give it a try for so long i have been so in love with the profile and ive been so curious about MM because it looks like a very powerfull product and thats what i need after having tried other preworkout supps that just havent done much for me.

thank you so much for this opportunity and for considering me for this

BTW if you want you can check my recently finished log Rochabp Log

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
I'm guessing since I already ran a log for you guys (and loved the product) I can't run another log.:( GET ON THIS GUYS ITS AWESOME)

bump for Johnnynutz he's a good candidate

Glenno

Awards
1 grape juice
2 NO explode,ASGt, OMR, jack3d,superpump
3 E Pol, Recycle
4 100% committed, and my job allows me to workout on their time, so I don't miss any workouts. And the oil spill has got me down need some more pump

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I love me some purple drink :D

Jack3d, ASGT, White Flood, Maximize V2, SP250, NO Shotgun, Black Powder, Ragnorok Ultra, NO Ignite, NO Xplode, NaNO Vapor and Animal Pump.

I honestly have not, but I know Purus is solid

4. Why choose you?
I have always wanted to try Muscle Marinade. I can compare it to a plethora of other pre's. My logs get much attention.. Because im a badass :D

suresha

Awards
  • Established
1. Grape Juice

2. NoShotgun, white flood, sp250, methyl mass, ragnarok, jack3d

3. Recycle, Organ Shield

4. Love your stuff, even though i only tried 2 of your products. And if MM is in any comparison to Recycle and Organ Shield i know i'm only getting quality ingredients that bring out nothing but the best in a person to help achieve ones goal(s). And will have no problem running a daily honest log.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
1. Purus Punch or Grape Juice? Punch
2. What other Pre-Workouts have you ran? No Explode, No Shotgun, ASGT, Jacked, Maximize, white flood(pill form), RPM, Ragnarok and more
3. Have you used Purus Products before? No I have not... yet
4. Why choose you? I post on a regular basis, I am running a log right now and it gets a decent amount of hits so it will get exposure. I am driven, and I meet or break the goals I set for myself. I will post pics as well.

Heres a link to my current log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/155997-goin-ape-fukcing.html
TIM for the win

He is one of the most knowledgeable guys on this board and would be an excellent chlice, he will get u a.lot of.exposure as he is well liked and respected here at AM. His work ethic and dedication is exemplary and u can clearly see that from.his current log which includes before and after pictures

I can't imagine a better choice for a log, if the product is half as good as it appears on paper TIM will do you proud for sure his current transformation is nothing short of outstanding

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TIM for the win

He is one of the most knowledgeable guys on this board and would be an excellent chlice, he will get u a.lot of.exposure as he is well liked and respected here at AM. His work ethic and dedication is exemplary and u can clearly see that from.his current log which includes before and after pictures

I can't imagine a better choice for a log, if the product is half as good as it appears on paper TIM will do you proud for sure his current transformation is nothing short of outstanding
Pretty damn good endorsement here.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
I love me some purple drink :D

Jack3d, ASGT, White Flood, Maximize V2, SP250, NO Shotgun, Black Powder, Ragnorok Ultra, NO Ignite, NO Xplode, NaNO Vapor and Animal Pump.

I honestly have not, but I know Purus is solid

4. Why choose you?
I have always wanted to try Muscle Marinade. I can compare it to a plethora of other pre's. My logs get much attention.. Because im a badass :D
Another solid choice

and me of course,.ill enter my stats tomorrow

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
Ed is solid ;)
Ed is definitely a good choice! He post's daily, runs a detailed log, and his work ethic will really test the abilities of this product. He also has a pretty big following due to then reasons I mentioned above and because he's just an interesting dude, check out his log and you will see what I mean.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Ed is definitely a good choice! He post's daily, runs a detailed log, and his work ethic will really test the abilities of this product. He also has a pretty big following due to then reasons I mentioned above and because he's just an interesting dude, check out his log and you will see what I mean.
Thanks Tim

Last log

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/lg-sciences/155271-operation-get-swole.html

Current log

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/150971-operation-get-swole.html

Both with well over 10k views so if its eyballs you want then ill give you a good show :)

1. Purus Punch or Grape Juice? GRAPE
2. What other Pre-Workouts have you ran? ASGT Jacked Xpand, white flood,NO Shotgun
3. Have you used Purus Products before? YES
4. Why choose you? [/B] For the above reasons, run great logs have good following and work my arse off and get results...
Check out my logs

This looks like an exciting product and im a big fan of Purus they make quality products

Now Hook Me Up

HULK.jpg

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^ you like hat pic? huh? (thats like the 5th time ive seen it lol)

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
1. I usually choose grape for my pre-training drinks, but I think I'd like to try the Purus Punch.

2. I've tried some samples of White Flood, ASGT, and SuperPump. I have successfully run Universal's Shock Therapy a few times.

3. I have never used Purus supplements. I've read mixed reviews about some products but you never know until you try them yourself. I'm interested in Purus MM because it just takes 1 scoop, not 2+ for the others on the market - and I'm not even a stim junkie. The antioxidant profile is nice, too.

4. I am searching for the right pre-training combo. I am a powerlifter and have been invited to the WABDL Worlds in Las Vegas this year (November). I'm looking for something that will help drive my training to whole new levels. I've logged a product here at AM before (http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/149711-hghpro-power-purple.html) and I will do so again with MM.

Thanks for the opportunity.

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
1. Purus Punch or Grape Juice? Punch please!
2. What other Pre-Workouts have you ran? Jack3d, ASGT, Assualt(both flavores), Nano vapor, No Xplode, Nano X9, NO Shotgun, White blood, White flood(powder), supercharge, Superpump250, Shock therapy, PUMP, Dark Rage, and there is like 5 more i think that I can't remember. If I do I'll it and post it.
3. Have you used Purus Products before? No
4. Why choose you? I post everyday and I let everybody know what I've tried and how it went for me. Also if I don't log it or through it in my logs then I'll write a review for it.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
great opportunity guys! i ran the punch flavor for a log, and i liked it so much i bought more, including the grape juice flavor.

the grape juice flavor tastes just like actual grape juice to me, not a grape-flavored soda or punch, so you gotta be down for grape juice. i love it. reminds me of the old school creatine mono in grape juice after my workouts!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1. Purus Punch or Grape Juice? Punch!

2. What other Pre-Workouts have you ran? In order from yays to nays, N2KTS, Jack3d, Ragnorok, Whiteflood, Purple Wraath, JP8, RPM, Nitroceps, here come the nays- Adrenaline, horse power, Expand, No-Explode and Nano vapor.

3. Have you used Purus Products before? Nope.

4. Why choose you? I'm a good logger, focusing on leaning right now and looking to keep improving my conditioning and also focusing on MMA and grappling.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn Edwitt. You gettin swole bro...LOL. Maybe you DO need this muscle marinade!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
some good apps here-should get some very good loggers out of this bunch already.:bigok:

jrmuscle11

jrmuscle11

Awards
there are

some good apps here-should get some very good loggers out of this bunch already.:bigok:

i wish i had this crows when i ran a promo :( whoever wins me or not lets see some sick logs

newbie2bb

Thanks Tim

Last log

Current log

Both with well over 10k views so if its eyballs you want then ill give you a good show :)

2. What other Pre-Workouts have you ran? ASGT Jacked Xpand, white flood,NO Shotgun
4. Why choose you? [/B] For the above reasons, run great logs have good following and work my arse off and get results...
Check out my logs

This looks like an exciting product and im a big fan of Purus they make quality products

Now Hook Me Up

View attachment 34580

vote for edwitt. i track his logs consistly and also for the fact he gives non bias and will tell u how it is . and not to mention he is mentor to several on the board for those newbie's that have never done anything..he takes the time to explain and lay out a plan with you .

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Bump for Edwitt, fool :D

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks Tim

Last log

Current log

Check out my logs

Now Hook Me Up

Ed's a beast and has fun logs to read. Definitely lots of traffic in there and he is dedicated so I gotta give the big dog my vote. I like JohnnyNutz and Gamer too.
^^^ you like hat pic? huh? (thats like the 5th time ive seen it lol)
I think he uses it because it tells his tale.... He is Ed, and just like Ed Norton here in the pic they are both also becoming Hulks. :bigok:
Am I reading too much into this. LOL

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Ed's a beast and has fun logs to read. Definitely lots of traffic in there and he is dedicated so I gotta give the big dog my vote. I like JohnnyNutz and Gamer too.

I think he uses it because it tells his tale.... He is Ed, and just like Ed Norton here in the pic they are both also becoming Hulks. :bigok:
Am I reading too much into this. LOL
Yea... Never really thought to deeply about it but u may on to something and yes i do love that picture and use often, its on my desktop :box:

Edward Norton is a great actor as-well

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ed was pretty swole in american history x.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established

4. Why choose you?

1. Grape Juice!
2. Animal Pump, Shock Therapy, ASGT, White Flood, No Shotgun, Labrada Supercharge, Jack3d (and probably a few more I just can't remember)
3. Never used a Purus Products before
4. Because I run a detailed log and update daily. I give a fair and unbiased review once I finish the product.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Winners

Edwitt
The Deadlifter
JudgementDay
TheDarkHalf

PM me shipping information and the flavor you want!

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
Winners

Edwitt
The Deadlifter
JudgementDay
TheDarkHalf

Nice. Thanks! PM sent...

jrmuscle11

jrmuscle11

Awards
ill be running my log on here as well fellas time to rock the boards!!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Winners

Edwitt
The Deadlifter
JudgementDay
TheDarkHalf

Thanks Grambo! PM sent! Congrats to the other winners!!!

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dang i cant wait to see these upcoming MM logs especially since i have been dying to try it myself