iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
[size=+2] Can you Handle the Fat Burning Power Of Adipoxil?[/size]

Supplementing with Adipoxil promotes:
• MAXIMUM FAT LOSS & MUSCLE DEFINITION!
• EXTREME ENERGY & THERMOGENESIS!
• INCREASE IN UNCOUPLING PROTEINS FOR MITOCHONDRIAL LIPID OXIDATION!

Check out Customer Feedback:
[size=+1]
Read the Reviews Below and see what users are saying about Adipoxil!
[/size]
Adipoxil is the best, and i mean the best fat burner i have ever taken. Gives me amazing energy that doesn't seem to stop! I'm dieting down, and I've lost 20lbs on this fat burner, I love it. I will never take any other fat burner. iForce makes some amazing products.
- Tony Carlino - Discount Nutrition Customer Testimonial

Another day on this and i cant put in words how I feel about this stuff. Im excited for Friday Mornings weigh in to see if ive made or how much progress i have made. The appetite suppression is nothing short of amazing and i dont even feel like eating dinner tonight. Ive tried SX, Mitrotropin, Hydroxycut, Animal Cuts, Lean Xtreme and more and this product is by far the superior product thus far.

-Joem1cha3l on BB.com

IT WORKS!! I'm going into my 4 week of taking Adipoxil and already loss 19lbs!! No stimulated sick feeling ever. I have a great heated feeling all day long and plenty of energy for insane workouts. No downsides or side effects, just an amazing product!!! Thanks IFORCE
- Zeno Toscas, Capitol Nutrition Customer Testimonial

Thanks to I-Force for Adipoxil. I just finished up, 1 cap in the a.m and one Mid afternoon and I can say I'm very impressed. Very smooth, clean energy for me with no crashing. Taken pre-workout was a good thing as my workouts were taken up a notch. It also kept my appetite in check. Thumbs up for a very solid product, I like it!!!!
- EdVanP on Anabolic Minds.com

Here it goes,ok so i took 2 caps in the am and 2 in the pm the whole 3 days as directed by the sample packs. I have to say i noticed right away appetite suppression. I also so did notice a little increase in energy. As far as thermogenesis goes i was sweating more then when i was using clen. I say within 5 mins of my workout i was soaked.This is also a big selling point for me as I love to get a good sweat going when working out or I feel i am not working out hard enough as far as sleeping goes, it did not cause me any sleep issues.
- JohnnyJuice on Anabolic Minds

Adipoxil's appetite suppression was most notable during my morning's dosing. Even at the minimum dose of one (1) capsule, my appetite significantly decreased for several hours. Adipoxil's energy provision is excellent. I experienced clean, consistent, non-jittery, energy for hours on end without the unexpected crash. Hour-long HIIT cardio sessions flew by while energy levels remained constant. Also, while extremely potent, Adipoxil did not once interfere with my sleep schedule. I noticed Adipoxil's thermogenic effect almost immediately (thermogenesis prevailed as I encountered a profuse increase in sweating during exercise).

- Hoopem6 on Anabolic Minds.com

Adipoxil is a cutting edge formula that was designed to melt fat off as fast as possible. Adipoxil's ultra potent thermogenic formula is a competition strength fat loss product that was specifically engineered for hardcore fat loss and muscle definition. This is your chance to be selected to run Adipoxil for iForce Nutrition and log your results and progress.

To be considered submit:
Current Weight/BF% Estimate:
Current Diet Style:
Current Training Program:
Can you Post Before/After Pics?
Log Must be updated 3x per week

Submit your application today!

For More Detailed Info on Adipoxil's Primary Ingredients, see below:

Learn more about the UMAD of Adipoxil Complex here:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/i-force-nutrition/157471-get-your-metabolism.html

Learn More about the Science behind the most effective form of synephrine on the market, Advantra Z, a critical component of Adipoxil:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/i-force-nutrition/157334-advantra-z-real.html

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rochabp Application

Current Weight/BF% Estimate:210 lbs and about 14% bf.
Current Diet Style:My current diet style is basically a keto diet with carbs at around 30-40 g, fat at around 70-80 g, and protein at around 220-240 g. And yes of course those carbs come from veggies, fat coming from nuts, cheese, dairy (a lil bit), and oils such as olive oil and some fish oils, protein would come from lean sources ranging from chicken to fish and occasionally some protein coming from nutrapro. You can confirm this from my log Alpha t2 log by Rochabp
Current Training Program:My current program as a cutting programs includes a lot of running and jumping ranging from cardio to plyometrics and lifting 3 times a week. let me lay it out for you.
Sunday-off day
Monday-Lifting and ab ripper x then go for some cardio
Tuesday-Plyometrics and sprints
Wednesday-Lifting and ab ripper x then go for some cardio
Thursday-Plyometrics and sprints
Friday-Lifting and ab ripper x then go for some cardio
Saturaday-Plyometrics and sprints
Can you Post Before/After Pics?I currently do not have a digital camera so as you can imagine it would be difficult to post before and after pics without a camera, but hey maybe if i can save up some cash i can maybe take some pics.
Log Must be updated 3x per weekOf course Iforce i would update it every single day that is my commitment to you if i get this. Also i do have some Hemavol and i am willing to log both Adipoxil and Hemavol for you guys, Its a win-win situation!!!

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Rochabp Application

Current Diet Style:My current diet style is basically a keto diet with carbs at around 30-40 g, fat at around 70-80 g, and protein at around 220-240 g. And yes of course those carbs come from veggies, fat coming from nuts, cheese, dairy (a lil bit), and oils such as olive oil and some fish oils, protein would come from lean sources ranging from chicken to fish and occasionally some protein coming from nutrapro. You can confirm this from my log Alpha t2 log by Rochabp
Current Training Program:My current program as a cutting programs includes a lot of running and jumping ranging from cardio to plyometrics and lifting 3 times a week. let me lay it out for you.
Sunday-off day
Can you Post Before/After Pics?I currently do not have a digital camera so as you can imagine it would be difficult to post before and after pics without a camera, but hey maybe if i can save up some cash i can maybe take some pics.
Log Must be updated 3x per weekOf course Iforce i would update it every single day that is my commitment to you if i get this. Also i do have some Hemavol and i am willing to log both Adipoxil and Hemavol for you guys, Its a win-win situation!!!
That diet would kill me lol..

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Finally david! Been waiting forever for you to post this!!! ;) :p

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good luck people. This stuff is good.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Always wanted to give this stuff a go so ill throw an app in, i am cutting obviously so this would go well.

Current Weight/BF% Estimate: Current weight after cheat meal tonight is... 192 id say 12-13% bf

Current Diet Style: Carb cycling, with how my schedule is i naturaly carb cycle as i train at different times during the day its usualy 2 night, 2 morning, 2 whenever i want( 2 off days from work )

Current Training Program: FST-7 for lagging body parts

Monday: Back
Tuesday: Chest
Wednesday: Legs
Thursday: Off
Friday: Shoulders
Saturday: Arms+ body parts that may be lacking if need be.

Can you Post Before/After Pics? Without a doubt

Log Must be updated 3x per week: It will be updated just about everyday, if not everyday.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That looks like a great formula. My wife is working out for the first time since the kids were born 7 years ago, and wants a good fatburner. Good application of this product?

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
That looks like a great formula. My wife is working out for the first time since the kids were born 7 years ago, and wants a good fatburner. Good application of this product?
absolutely, she could def be a good candidate, post up an app for her!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Current Weight/BF% Estimate: 193lbs, I'm gussing around 14ish%

Current Diet Style: 6 meals a day, between 1800-2500 cals a day, high protein.

Current Training Program: MMA/ Conditioning: I change it up a lot, sometimes I'll focus on more conditioning, sometimes more grappling if I have a tounry coming up, all depends, but I train 5 days a week, cardio/ conditioning in the morning and kickboxing or grappling at night.

Can you Post Before/After Pics? Yes I can!

Log Must be updated 3x per week: I'll log 5 days a week so you can see all the workout days, I keep a very detailed log.

Goals: Leaning out, I want to get lean again, I found I messed up and over bulked, next time I will try lean bulk. I also have another bottle of Hemovol if you guys picked me I could log Hemovol with it too, or I can just log the Adipoxil.

Thanks for the consideration.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
great product, but i'm interested in Maximize V2 :(

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Bump for Iforce!

Just a hint to Dave, people be bulkingg now that it is getting near fall, throw up some bulking/strength products ;)

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That would be awesome! From what I see, more and more girls are getting into the supplement world, and without very much feedback from females, its hard to provide them with real life results to help ease their decisions. Very smart choice IMO, I have my girl on TT33 and she has been loving it. I hope to try adipoxil on her soon!

Mike

gulil

Awards
Hi,
this is really very good thread anabolic minds and the information was such a nice to see.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Looks interesting. Im not applying for a log, cant do anything right now since I just had surgery yesterday, but I will definitely be interested in following along, hope you iforce guys will make the winning testers post links in here so its easy for me(any everybody else) to see their progress without having to look around for the logs.

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
Looks interesting. Im not applying for a log, cant do anything right now since I just had surgery yesterday, but I will definitely be interested in following along, hope you iforce guys will make the winning testers post links in here so its easy for me(any everybody else) to see their progress without having to look around for the logs.
That is a great idea, we will definetely be posting up links to logs either in here or in our section.

Get those apps in guys!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Best of luck with your recovery, hope all is going well! :)

Mike

cgoode

cgoode

Awards
  • Established
apidoxil is bad ass, one of the few supplements ive ever tried that i couldnt take the full dosage....even at one pill twice a day i had energy and some warmth two was just two much good luck

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Ok this isnt my application, since some guy is applying for his gf I asked a lady friend if shed be down and she is.

Current Weight/BF% Estimate: not positive but really small / lean. 5'2'' 120lbs visible obliques and some ab center line so lower but not ripped.

Current Diet Style: nothing to special but its 3-5 small meals what are on the healthier side.

Current Training Program: modified 5x5, shes lifted before but focused on running and now is back to lifting.

Can you Post Before/After Pics? yeah she can

Log Must be updated 3x per week. NP

Mjolnir

Mjolnir

Awards
  • Established
Current Weight/BF% Estimate:

195lbs 15%bfat *I use a bfat scale to measure, it may not be 100% accurate but it will give me an accurate reading of how much bfat% I lose.

Current Diet Style:

I recently cut out almost all sweets. I eat high protein moderate carbs and fat. I dont normally eat carbs after about 5 or 6pm unless I just worked out. I dont do fast food either. Steak and eggs are staples of mine.

cardio HIIT 3-4x per week *I will do some fasted cardio if I log this

Right now I lift every other day.

Monday: Chest/Back
Tuesday: off
Wednesday: Legs
Thursday: off
Friday: Shoulders/Arms
Saturday: off

I may switch to the Vince Gironda 8 Sets of 8 Reps. Works well for me when I try to cut.

Can you Post Before/After Pics?

Yes I would be posting before and after pictures.

Log will be updated at least 3x per week. Much more than that most likely since I am always at a computer.

I am a stim junkie so I am hoping this stuff is real strong. I have taken just about everything, cept this. Also I have recently gotten out of a long-term relationship which robbed me of 2 things. My soul and my abs. Help me get my abs back please.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
some good apps here...looking forward to seeing these logs!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll be bulking for another 3-7 weeks, but I'll definitely be following these logs. This is a product I've been very interested in for a little while :)

Really surprised more apps aren't in!

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all the apps guys, We will be posting the winners on Monday, so any last apps get them in this weekend!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll be bulking for another 3-7 weeks, but I'll definitely be following these logs. This is a product I've been very interested in for a little while :)

Really surprised more apps aren't in!
My guess is that since summer is coming to a close, most people are getting prepared to bulk again.. but who knows!

Mike

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rochabp Application

Sunday-off day
Hey guys i would like to respectfully withdraw my application, i have been chosen for another log so good luck to all applicants

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys i would like to respectfully withdraw my application, i have been chosen for another log so good luck to all applicants
That you very much, we appreciate your honesty!

Mike

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
I will be posting up the winners later today, stay tuned!

AndrewNico

AndrewNico

Awards
  • Established
I will be posting up the winners later today, stay tuned!
noooo dave am I too late??? :deal:

I'll throw mine in just in case ;)

Current Weight/BF% Estimate: 167lbs, ~11% bf

Current Diet Style: Keto @ 1900cal, c/p/f ~10/45/45

Sunday: Chest 8 reps on all major presses (bb/dB)
Monday: Cardio Day; 30 minutes low intensity low impact
Tuesday: Back 5 reps on deadlifts, 8 reps on all other pulls
Wednesday: Shoulders 8 reps on all presses (bb/dB)
Thursday: Cardio Day; 30 minutes low intensity low impact
Friday: Arms 8 reps on all bicep/tricep/forearm pulls and presses
Saturday: Legs 8 reps on all lifts (barbell)

Can you Post Before/After Pics? Of course!! How else can you make an accurate decision on whether or not a fat burner worked (minus bf caliper measurements, which are also helpful)

Log Must be updated 3x per week No problem, some other logs I've done: Cant link because Im below 50 posts =| They're all on bb.com though; Id have no trouble putting up logs here as well as there and anywhere else you guys want :)

GL to all

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
WINNERS:

3clipseGT
AndrewNico
Mjolnir

Thanks for all of the apps guys. Check your PM's I will be contacting you to get this started!

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WINNERS:

3clipseGT
AndrewNico
Mjolnir

Thanks for all of the apps guys. Check your PM's I will be contacting you to get this started!
Good luck fellas. Dont be afraid to bump it up. I felt the best at the max.

AndrewNico

AndrewNico

Awards
  • Established
WINNERS:

3clipseGT
AndrewNico
Mjolnir

Awesome, thanks Dave!

Was hesitant about putting my app up last night . . . glad I did!

Also, 3clipseGT, do you own a 3000gt? I do, so it'd be pretty sweet if you did too lol.

Edit: Dave, your pm box is full

Mjolnir

Mjolnir

Awards
  • Established
Awesome, I am stoked for this one! Should be a good log for me, I wish you other guys luck with yours as well.

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
inbox is cleared, thanks guys!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome, thanks Dave!

Also, 3clipseGT, do you own a 3000gt? I do, so it'd be pretty sweet if you did too lol.

lol nah brother, owned and EclipseGT back when i created this handle.

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
Awesome, thanks Dave!

hey Andrew, waitin on u ;)

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
WINNERS:

3clipseGT
AndrewNico
Mjolnir

Awesome, glad to see this up after being away from my computer for 2 days!!!!!

Congrats guys, looking forward to some good logs! :)

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
hey guys I havent heard back from Andrew, as soon as I do ill get these out. Its much easier to get it all done at once with our shipping dept.

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, just FYI the products will likely be shipping tomorrow, I wont be able to get them out today.

Looking forward to seeing the logs congrats again!

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This stuff is good. Make sure you have your macros together. You can better acess the dosages. Like i said.3 pills were good, but 4 pills were GREAT. Im a bigger guy, this may have been the reason.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you talking 4 pills at once, or 2-2?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys, just FYI the products will likely be shipping tomorrow, I wont be able to get them out today.

Looking forward to seeing the logs congrats again!
I never got an email from you so i could give you my addy brother.

AndrewNico

AndrewNico

Awards
  • Established
Still nothing Dave, send out dem emails brah!

Mjolnir

Mjolnir

Awards
  • Established
Nice, I cant wait for this to come in so I can start it! I'll try out the 2-2 as I normally need a higher dose of most stims to get a good feel.

:D

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
all of the bottles have been sent out so these logs should be starting in the next few days