Pink Magic by USPlabs--Mechanisms of Action-CONTEST-Big Prizes offered!

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Members are making it easy to pick A winner in this contest...
    even though my answer was thoroughly thought out and precise...I wouldn't go putting down the other applicants like that
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

2. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    Members are making it easy to pick A dozen winners in this contest...

fixed!! <whoop-whoop-whoop>

•   

3. I am trying to both,loose fat and gain muscle.Been on this routine for almost two weeks.I'm using pink and prime at 6 and 3 caps a day,4 days a week,4 and 3 the other days.My preworkout is t2 ,jacked and ap.With pink's vaso effects the NO is going to drive nutrients into muscle.I use vpx amino nitate and protocol intra workout and ap or p-slin post workout with gaspari size-on.Pink needs the carbs and ap helps me keep it from becoming fat.I use oep during the day to supress appetite more and use on whey,nutrpro also as meals or with meals.4 on 3 off but,cardio everyday,45 min to an hour.Muscles feel harder,endurance is better,doing more reps per set and in general,i feel better.I am trying to make a big change in my body comp. and will know more after a month.
  4. lol

Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    fixed!! <whoop-whoop-whoop>

not fixed but whoop for the winners
  5. i heard this stuff is far better for libido?

is that even possible V1 made me a machine enough?
  6. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

What up boys and girls, MWB here

I was lucky enough to beta-test this stuff before it hit the market and I am surely glad that I did. At that time, I was cutting from 230 and at 214.4 when I started. I transitioned into a keto diet for the majority of my run @ 2700 cals. On Pink Magic alone (aside from the usual protein supplemented into my diet, BCAAs, multi-vitamin and fish oil), I dropped 6.4lbs in 4 weeks and increased weight on all of my lifts by 5-10lbs (which were already at PR levels). All of this was done at a caloric deficit. Magic is an understatement.

I am now working back the other direction, doing a lean bulk. Knowing just what Pink Magic offered, I knew it had to be included in this stack and decided to bring some USP friends into the mix. My bulking stack is:

Pink Magic
    Prime
    ReCreate
    Anabolic Pump
    P-Slin
    PowerFULL
    TNA (if you missed the IC re-release of this several months back, I feel sorry for you)
    Jack3d
    Orange Triad
    Orange Oximega
    XTEND
    BC+EAA
    ON Casein
    IDS Multi-Pro Whey
    ON Pro-Complex / Trutein

At the 4 week mark, I added 11.8lbs and increased my thighs by 2", chest by 1.75", arms by .5" and went up on all measurements.

If someone is trying to find the perfect supplement to add in for a recomp (which is arguably the hardest thing to accomplish), Pink Magic is it. There is definite nutrition partitioning and carbohydrates are really utilized by it. I was only planning on doing this as a lean bulk, but even up 12lbs, my abs are very much visible and my obliques look just about as cut as they did at 208.

My stack is pretty ridiculous (I'd been stock-piling for this bulk for a while), but a really solid stack that I'll continually run and do so for cheap is:

Pink Magic
    Anabolic Pump
    ReCreate

Obviously adding in PF and Prime can have major benefits, but if I had to pick just 3 supplements, it would be them. If you consume enough quality calories, this proves to be an amazing product. Ripped and big pretty much says it all.

Oh, and a lot of the quotes in the write-up were mine What can I say, this stuff is ridiculous. I've got very thick skin and I was seeing veins 24/7 even out of the gym.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep
  7. Guest

winner or winners maybe........ chosen tomorrow..

8. Cool prizes. This should be 10 pages long by now.
  9. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Cool prizes. This should be 10 pages long by now.
    Exactly what I thought when I stumbled across it last night...People don't want to work for it!
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    AnabolicMinds Rep

10. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    winner or winners maybe........ chosen tomorrow..
    Tomorrow IS today!!!! Whhhhhheeeeeee!! Happy Ft13th everybody!! <grabs his machete, hockey mask and ducks under his desk>
    •   

11. people are just scare

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Exactly what I thought when I stumbled across it last night...People don't want to work for it!
    scared to get buff and lose fat jk people just dont know good stuff when they see it more chances for the rest of us

12. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    Tomorrow IS today!!!! Whhhhhheeeeeee!! Happy Ft13th everybody!! <grabs his machete, hockey mask and ducks under his desk>
    Schizm you ALWAYS have the funniest posts on AM... making me laugh after a brutal morning session, well done!

13. Quote Originally Posted by jrmuscle11 View Post
    scared to get buff and lose fat jk people just dont know good stuff when they see it more chances for the rest of us
    Well said man, I would have expected 100 entries for this. Too much stupid bad press right now going towards USP for no good reason, makes me mad.

14. Great!

15. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Schizm you ALWAYS have the funniest posts on AM... making me laugh after a brutal morning session, well done!
    heh-heh....thanks Fin the board is a definite outlet for me to be.....ummmm, 'out there'....love it, esp being stuck at a desk all day....blaaaaaah....<slump><fa lls on the floor>

16. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Well said man, I would have expected 100 entries for this. Too much stupid bad press right now going towards USP for no good reason, makes me mad.
    No the reason is they had designs on winning this contest....

17. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    No the reason is they had designs on winning this contest....
    No doubt, I would club people over the head to win this!

18. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    No doubt, I would club people over the head to win this!
    me too man!! in fact, perhaps that's why no one else is entering as well....I'm up to 32 clubbings so far...only 2....(ok, ok 6!) mistaken identities of board memebers though and NO baby seals*...you??

* disclaimer: no baby seals were harmed in thought or action as a result of this post*

19. Quote Originally Posted by strategicmove View Post
    Cool prizes. This should be 10 pages long by now.

agreed...its insane that it's so small.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

20. I also had anticipated a much larger turnout... Anyways, I'm keeping my fingers crossed!
  21. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by hoopem6 View Post
    I also had anticipated a much larger turnout... Anyways, I'm keeping my fingers crossed!
    I'm with you on this one...but I'm crossing my toes too
    AnabolicMinds Rep

22. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    I'm with you on this one...but I'm crossing my toes too
    fingers....toes...and eyes crossed.... <-- more due to my lazy eye than anything but still....just sayin....

monstermusclestackmonstermuscl estackno-whammyno-whammy....
  23. no reason

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    well there is a reason itsd jealousy someone is being an ass because there prods are so kick butt.. oh well fingers eyes toes and ears crossed! hell nostrils crossed too lol
  24. bummmped....

...cuz I'm 'annoying' like that....and wee bit 'looooonely'....not so much country....but a whole lotta rock n roll....

25. man no offense to the other contestants but im hoping i get this, would be the best win yet

26. ::: not a second entry :::
    this song would be a log banner for pm

27. all i wanna do is a zoom zoom zoom and a bump bump lol
  28. Guest

More bumps than answers....

casey will be picking late today or tomorrow.

29. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    More bumps than answers....

casey will be picking late today or tomorrow.
    Sweet

Similar Forum Threads

1. USPlabs Pink Magic
    By TehProdigy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 06-19-2011, 02:15 AM
  2. FREE Pink Magic By USPlabs for USPlabs Vatos Only!
    By Guest in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 236
    Last Post: 01-26-2011, 01:53 PM
  3. Pink Magic By USPlabs--Write up
    By Guest in forum Supplements
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 06-28-2010, 12:24 PM
  4. PINK MAGIC goes live in 5-4-3-2-1 and Action!
    Replies: 212
    Last Post: 06-25-2010, 06:17 PM
  5. PINK MAGIC by USPLabs--Who wants to log Magic!
    Replies: 371
    Last Post: 06-08-2010, 09:08 PM