What is your favorite LG Sciences product?

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd like to see what all you have to say. For some reason I cannot get the poll to work. So comments will do.

edit: okay your top 3

bowskie69

bowskie69

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just one huh....:rasp:

I'd have to go with M1-D then (Masterdrol and ASGT are #'s 2 and 3 on my list)

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just one huh....:rasp:

I'd have to go with M1-D then (Masterdrol and ASGT are #'s 2 and 3 on my list)
Okay changed it for yas ;)Thanks for the reply bro :bigok:

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
1.) Natadrol
2.) Formadrol Xtreme
3.) ASGT

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Formadrol
ASGT
T-911

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
I'm about a week into M1-D so we will see if that changes though.

edit* oh yeah, i just got GHenerate in the mail and i-gh-1 is on it's way. trying them for first time too.

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
ASGT
BC+EAA
Lipotropic protein(chocolate flavor)

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thats a toughie
ASGT
T-911
GHenerate

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd like to see what all you have to say. For some reason I cannot get the poll to work. So comments will do.

edit: okay your top 3
1. Grape BC+EAA - this a staple and lifesaver that gets me through when I have no appetite or cannot eat (which is getting to be more and more often)
2. LipoBURN - another 'staple', good for aiding in recomp, especially considering how I usually eat
3. T-911 - energy and libido = BAM, plus it eases my mood somewhat

Also loved Anadraulic State/GT - best standalone/specific preworkout product out there I have used to date . . .

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
anadraulic pump

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
ASGT

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Keep em coming guys! There is a purpose to this thread ;)

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Keep em coming guys! There is a purpose to this thread ;)
LOG OPS everyone
metroba is gonna give everyone a lifetime supply of LG sciences supps!!!

....or is he?

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
LOG OPS everyone
metroba is gonna give everyone a lifetime supply of LG sciences supps!!!

....or is he?
Yeah I think he is!

HEY I'm about to purchase couple of LG products so how bout you give me some time and I could tell you what I like the most. Give the new guy a brake!

I've only been here for like a month maybe even less I don't know when the hell I created the account cause I just typed in my email and typical password a try and I saw that I had an account. So I am new :D

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
1. BC+EAA - this a staple and lifesaver that gets me through when I have no appetite or cannot eat (which is getting to be more and more often)
2. LipoBURN - another 'staple', good for aiding in recomp, especially considering how I usually eat
3. T-911 - energy and libido = BAM, plus it eases my mood somewhat
How can a person compete with her! Everything I've searched for she has done a log or a review for it!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1. GHenerate
2. ASGT
3. Formadrol

4. IGH-1
5. Natadrol (ran 2 bottles for 5 weeks total, training wise was still healing from a shoulder/RC injury, so not the most productive sessions) want to run again to really test er out....

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1. Natadrol (on it now, +7lbs in 4 weeks)
2. Formadrol (will be on in ~2 weeks)
3. BC+EAA (watermellon-kiwi, always on :) )

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So NOT an easy question right there...
1A - AS-GT
1B - Natadrol
3 - T-911
4 -Ghenerate
I can keep going but it will get ridiculous quickly. Everything I have used has not only worked but exceeded my expectations, that puts LG in an elite category in my book.

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
1. Anadraulic Pump
2. ASGT
3. Postal

This is my workout Supps. right now and loving it.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
1.ASGT
2.I-GH-1/GHenerate :D
3.T-911---SWOLE TARTS

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
1. MrKleen
2. Army Guy
3. Metroba

wait... what was this about????? crap...
try this...
1. ASGT
2. T-911 (my favorite candy)
3. BC-EAA
I have tried all but 2 of the products as well :)

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Lipotrophic Protein (cheap, high quality protein)
ASGT
T-911

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
BC+EAA for me. Stuff is a life saver for me at work, and at the gym. Great price all the time, great product, and very mild easy going flavor, no matter which one you choose. Trying Ghenrate right now, pretty sure I'd have to add that to the list as well.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1. Natadrol (awesome)
2. T-911
3. BC + EAA

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
ohh...

1)ASGT
2)GHenerate
3)Anadraulic Pump

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How in the feck do you choose this?..

I would use 1 for everything t:D

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
ASGT
Lipotrophic protein
T911

I did not respond to Natadrol (happens to some even with true PH)

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How in the feck do you choose this?..

I would use 1 for everything t:D
I stopped typing for the same reason you mentioned, the list would include everything I have tried.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
With the old, androsterone version, you pop your first tab and feel like the biggest mofo on the planet in about 5mins. Absolutely phenomenal psychological effects in that regard. Libido is also practically unbearable on that stuff.

The new version, which has a phenyl-benzo AI, gives a very pronounced feeling of ease and confidence; as if hitting a PR required no effort. That bars was light as a feather and you knew it. Libido increases with this version, but you don't want to hump a light socket, like you'd consider with the other.

Interestingly, both gave me pretty comparable strength gains. I wouldn't mind seeing the old version brought back, though, as a separate product. Maybe "T-911 Classic" or something?

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
With the old, androsterone version, you pop your first tab and feel like the biggest mofo on the planet in about 5mins. Absolutely phenomenal psychological effects in that regard. Libido is also practically unbearable on that stuff.

The new version, which has a phenyl-benzo AI, gives a very pronounced feeling of ease and confidence; as if hitting a PR required no effort. That bars was light as a feather and you knew it. Libido increases with this version, but you don't want to hump a light socket, like you'd consider with the other.

Interestingly, both gave me pretty comparable strength gains. I wouldn't mind seeing the old version brought back, though, as a separate product. Maybe "T-911 Classic" or something?
Yes it would be cool to see the old T-911 brought back as a separate product.

zodiiac523

zodiiac523

Awards
  • Established
Natadrol
BC+EAA Watermelon Kiwi
Formadrol Extreme

havent tried ASGT yet, but based on what i have read it would probably be up there..

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

In the absence of it Androhard should suffice don't you think Resolve? Based on what you said though I would love to try the old version to see how it compares to the current one. T-911 is pretty amazing stuff considering its one little sublingual pill and the effects are felt from dose one.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In the absence of it Androhard should suffice don't you think Resolve? Based on what you said though I would love to try the old version to see how it compares to the current one. T-911 is pretty amazing stuff considering its one little sublingual pill and the effects are felt from dose one.
I haven't used androhard, but I could see it being similar in effect. The unusual thing about the old T-911 was its drastic impact on Libido. Andro, if I'm not mistaken, has a reputation for decreasing sex drive, but this was the exact opposite of T-911.

And I agree, the speed in which T-911 kicks in is amazing. For a long time, I used it just on 1RM testing days because it gave a huge boost even taken for one day at a time.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for all the responses guys! Lovn the luvn in here :bigok:

jrmuscle11

jrmuscle11

Awards
M1D

M1D is the best i have tried over all but i love masterdrol too

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
ASGT / BC + EAA / Ghenerate

tied between asgt / bcaa tho

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all the responses guys! Lovn the luvn in here :bigok:
You know a BIG ASS sell would show us how much you guys are Lovn the luvn and how much you guys love us! :bigok: