What is your favorite LG Sciences product?
- 08-04-2010, 06:16 PM
- 08-04-2010, 06:18 PM
08-04-2010, 06:20 PM
08-04-2010, 06:23 PM
08-04-2010, 09:24 PM
08-04-2010, 09:25 PM
08-04-2010, 09:27 PM
08-04-2010, 09:31 PM
I'm about a week into M1-D so we will see if that changes though.
edit* oh yeah, i just got GHenerate in the mail and i-gh-1 is on it's way. trying them for first time too.
08-04-2010, 09:41 PM
08-04-2010, 09:48 PM
08-04-2010, 10:05 PM
2. LipoBURN - another 'staple', good for aiding in recomp, especially considering how I usually eat
3. T-911 - energy and libido = BAM, plus it eases my mood somewhat
Also loved Anadraulic State/GT - best standalone/specific preworkout product out there I have used to date . . .
08-04-2010, 10:11 PM
08-04-2010, 10:26 PM
08-04-2010, 11:27 PM
Keep em coming guys! There is a purpose to this thread
Body Performance Solutions
Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
08-04-2010, 11:34 PM
08-04-2010, 11:41 PM
HEY I'm about to purchase couple of LG products so how bout you give me some time and I could tell you what I like the most. Give the new guy a brake!
I've only been here for like a month maybe even less I don't know when the hell I created the account cause I just typed in my email and typical password a try and I saw that I had an account. So I am new
Lockout Supplements Rep
Discount Code = anabolic05
08-04-2010, 11:44 PM
08-05-2010, 07:10 AM
08-05-2010, 07:10 AM
08-05-2010, 09:24 AM
5. Natadrol (ran 2 bottles for 5 weeks total, training wise was still healing from a shoulder/RC injury, so not the most productive sessions) want to run again to really test er out....
08-05-2010, 09:42 AM
08-05-2010, 09:44 AM
1. Natadrol (on it now, +7lbs in 4 weeks)
2. Formadrol (will be on in ~2 weeks)
3. BC+EAA (watermellon-kiwi, always on )
08-05-2010, 10:02 AM
So NOT an easy question right there...
1A - AS-GT
1B - Natadrol
3 - T-911
I can keep going but it will get ridiculous quickly. Everything I have used has not only worked but exceeded my expectations, that puts LG in an elite category in my book.
08-05-2010, 10:19 AM
1. Anadraulic Pump
This is my workout Supps. right now and loving it.
Arnold Classic: 2009 - 2015
Comments by this person are their own personal opinion and should be taken as that. Unless quoted from a different source.
08-05-2010, 10:21 AM
08-05-2010, 11:14 AM
08-05-2010, 11:39 AM
2. Army Guy
wait... what was this about????? crap...
2. T-911 (my favorite candy)
I have tried all but 2 of the products as well
Working on living
08-05-2010, 12:38 PM
08-05-2010, 12:46 PM
BC+EAA for me. Stuff is a life saver for me at work, and at the gym. Great price all the time, great product, and very mild easy going flavor, no matter which one you choose. Trying Ghenrate right now, pretty sure I'd have to add that to the list as well.
08-05-2010, 12:54 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By GMG760 in forum LG SciencesReplies: 14Last Post: 06-09-2010, 04:45 PM
- By Liftergym33 in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 138Last Post: 10-12-2009, 06:03 PM
- By LG Sciences in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 89Last Post: 11-21-2008, 02:34 PM
- By TexasLifter89 in forum SupplementsReplies: 51Last Post: 06-15-2008, 10:49 AM