LG Sciences Newest Rep!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
LG Science's is proud to announce it's newest Representative, MrKleen73!

We asked him to give us a little bio and background on himself and he had this to say:

I have been working out for 25.5 years now, when I turned 12 I started and fell in love with it. Out of those 24 years I have only been "off" training maybe a total of 3-4 years in breaks through out that entire period. I was also a personal trainer for 5 years in the 90's before the big gyms took over and kicked us all out. I have never stopped my research and love of training, and consider myself very knowledgeable in most types of physical training and conditioning. Over the past 3-4 years I have concentrated more on creating most of my workouts and researching supplements, nutrition, new workout programs as well as the science behind them if something I am unfamiliar with. Right now my passion is becoming nutrition and supplement interaction with the body. I feel I have learned a lot in my specifica areas of interest in the lifting game and am comfortable I have knowledge to benefit many people.

I have competed in one Natural Bodybuilding competion and also competed as a Muscle Model in the same competition. I was asked to step up from the Novice class to compete with the Advanced Level Athletes going for their pro card in my first show and that was truly exciting! In the end I placed 5th out of 8 competitors in a level of competition I didn't have the experience to win. These guys really knew how to pose. Either way beating out 3 veteran Advanced bodybuilders in a show I should have been a Novice in was very rewarding. I also placed 4rth in the Muscle Model Category. All in all the competition was an amazing experience and I plan to compete again hopefully in the upcoming year.

Currently I am training around injuries and doing more research into supplements and how they interact with the body and one another. I am getting getting very good at recognising synergistic benefits of a lot of supplements that others don't see. I plan to keeplearning on this aspect and of course will be working out in some capacity for the rest of my days. I am very passionate about all of this and hopefully that shows in my posts.

Feel free to ask me anything you want about the supplement line up. If I don't have the answer I will find it for you. I hope to be a benefit to both LG Sciences and all of it's consumers in here.

So everybody join me in welcoming MrKleen73 to the LG Sciences team!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats on the position man! You will be a good fit at LG

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hey you guys cant use my pics like that
thats plagiarism

swollwilliams

swollwilliams

Awards
  • Established
congrats bro! great pics. dry and hard. i'm sure you will be an asset to LG.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Love that Avatar picture

congratulations mate,

I have to say having had the pleasure of recently logging GHenerate & I-GH-1 im rather jealous and i look forward to adding more LG products to my stack soon.. You will definitely be my point man hence forward ;)

HOOK me up

HULK.jpg

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Congrats bro

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Love that Avatar picture

congratulations mate,

I have to say having had the pleasure of recently logging GHenerate & I-GH-1 im rather jealous and i look forward to adding more LG products to my stack soon.. You will definitely be my point man hence forward ;)

HOOK me up

View attachment 34434
NICE PIC!!

and HOLY ****E!!! Congrats! Certainly a quality addition to the LG Mafioso.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Congrats man!! that's a definite win-win for all involved!

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
Congrats!

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Fuggin phenomenal Kleen..JC..you never cease to amaze me..those pics are money!

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
Congrats Kleen! LG couldn't have picked a better man for the job.

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Congrats Kleen!

zb126

Awards
  • Established
Congrats man! Very excellent pick up Rob, you scored bug on this one :D

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Congrats homie. Glad we're on the same team! Next time I am in Houston ( in a month or so) we gotta hit up another killer workout!

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats homie. Glad we're on the same team! Next time I am in Houston ( in a month or so) we gotta hit up another killer workout!
I never knew you were in the LG clan.

MongoSS

MongoSS

Awards
Congrats...MrKleen. I dont want you to get in trouble but you look just like pics of a guy
I saw for USP Labs astroid stack ad. Lookin pumped bro.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats...MrKleen. I dont want you to get in trouble but you look just like pics of a guy
That was me :ntome:

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Another rep!?!?!?

Jesus LG, stop picking up all the good ones and let other companys get some lol.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Trust me they are scooping up reps left and right.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
LOL... that is him. They messed his name up on the ad.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congratulations...

LG is pumping up...