TruNutrition Sciences Summer Sale!
Isolate, Casein, Glutamine & Beta Alanine - Lowest Prices on the Net
Sale Ends Tuesday July 27

Whey Isolate - 6lbs Only $39.99

Micellar Casein - 6lbs Only $39.99

Beta Alanine - 1000g Only $24.99

Glutamine - 1000g Only $24.99

Flat-Rate Shipping $6.95 On All Orders

Our Whey Isolate has the light & clean flavor associated with premium isolates. Some protein producers have recently been selling "isolate" that is goopy and thick - the reason being it IS NOT isolate. With TruNutrition Sciences, when you purchase our isolate it is in fact 100% pure isolate & many customer reviews substantiate this.

View ISO Nutrition Facts

Our Casein is a great testing blend of Complete Milk Protein Isolates & Concentrates. So you're getting 80% (naturally occuring) Micellar Casein and 20% Whey. We believe Complete Milk Protein is superior to filtered Micellar Casein because many important protein fractions are lost during the filtration process. Additionally, Complete Milk Protein is superior to Calcium & Sodium Caseinates because no mineral salts are used to extract the Caseinates. Additionally, the studies supporting that Micellar Casein is digested over 6 hours ONLY apply to Micellar Casein - the results have not been replicated when using Sodium/Calcium Caseinates.

View Casein Nutrition Facts

We also believe we produce the finest tasting Chocolate & Vanillas available. Many customers have written us telling us that they were "Blown Away" by our vanilla flavor and that "it tastes exactly like a McDonalds milkshake." Our Chocolate is also a nice, rich flavor derived from a double combination of premium cocoa powders.

Our Micro-Pure Beta Alanine and Glutamine are also on sale for those that are looking to boost their workout performance using these compounds.

Thank you!

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
damn good prices... i like this GregW guy... ;)

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That beta alanine deal is flat out retarded for 99.9% pure micronized BA... very tempting. TruTein is excellent and I imagine that the Casein is just as good based on the reviews I have read so far.

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
Great prices!

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That beta alanine deal is flat out retarded for 99.9% pure micronized BA... very tempting. TruTein is excellent and I imagine that the Casein is just as good based on the reviews I have read so far.
the texture is not like the others bulk BA?

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can't say that but it is good to know it is a pure micronized product at a very inexpensive price for 1 KG.

GregW

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
MAxximal, I don't know what other bulk BA is texturized like, but our BA dissolves easily in H20 and hardly tastes like anything at all.

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
For the prices you have on your site, I couldn't afford NOT to order some things this afternoon. I checked my email this evening and saw that UPS already has the billing info and the products will be delivered on Tuesday! That's good stuff. I hope the products are as good as the prompt service.

LAGear

LAGear

Awards
  • Established
I'm in. I am big fan of ON casein and haven't had any caseins that were half as good as ON. Taking the plunge and hoping your casein compares!

The only bulk powder BA I've used is NP's and it has a distinct lemony taste that I don't care for. Is that the unavoidable nature of BA or does your product have a less pronounced taste?

vudoo

Awards
Would be all over this if I didn't already order 15lbs worth of protein recently from you guys lol.

GregW

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The only bulk powder BA I've used is NP's and it has a distinct lemony taste that I don't care for. Is that the unavoidable nature of BA or does your product have a less pronounced taste?
LAGear,
There's no lemony taste. If anything, there's a "cool" taste - like a "coolness" in the hot/cold sense of the word.

10ringaz

Awards
Great prices. Got some casein and whey isolate.
Would have liked to have tried the trutein if that were on sale