ALPHA-T2 - 5 DAY SALE!! - $19.99

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

ATTN: Anabolic Minds Members who like cheap stuff.

Well guys, because we felt bad about Alpha-T2 being out of stock for five days, we have decided to have a FIVE DAY SALE on ALPHA-T2

We could have easily kept the price the same or even increased the price since the demand is currently so high, but that’s not the PES style! We want to give YOU even more of a deal. We have the consumer in mind at all times and nothing else. That is the PES mission. You guys are what have made PES grow and able to compete with the big boys, and because of this PES will continue to grow and bring you great products and a great value. Consider this a “thanks”.

PES’ goal is to give great products that give results. We promise to keep all of our future products blending the fine line between goals and results. We want our consumers to have hardcore supplements because after all, the results are what count.

I would like to thank Nutraplanet for having this amazing sale and putting up all the great stacks at very low prices. Without them, none of this could happen!

I also want to thank, LG, Primodial, Performance Design, Driven Sports, and USPLabs for being open minded about the Alpha-T2 stacks with their products, and helping to push them along. It meant a lot to us to have USPLabs jump in our thread last week and offer AM members free bottles of jack3d to go along with out Alpha-T2 contest. We are always looking for companies to join forces with us and help benefit the consumers with GREAT STACKS and GREAT DEALS.

Enjoy the sale: ALPHA-T2 (90 capsules) By: Performance Enhancing Supplements

Sale Ends Friday 7/23/2010

Roguearthur

Roguearthur

Awards
how much is it usually 29.99?

edit: i know it says 49.99 but obviously its not always that price ;D

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It has been 34.95 on nutra as well as 29.99. 29.99 is the lowest is has ever been until these 5 days

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
awesome deal, currently running alpha t2 with some other fat burners i had laying around and ASGT, awesome product, def can feel the heat....holding out on buying more because hopefully i'll win some with jack3d for that contest

Roguearthur

Roguearthur

Awards
awesome deal, currently running alpha t2 with some other fat burners i had laying around and ASGT, awesome product, def can feel the heat....holding out on buying more because hopefully i'll win some with jack3d for that contest
haha I feel you, gimme free stuff!! I'm afraid to buy some, because I've never taken pills like this before, only prework out stuff like jack3d! I'm afraid to spend the 19.99, not that it won't work, just if its right for me :p

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well if there is ever a time to take the risk...it is when it is super cheap!

Contest winners will be announced tonight, complete lottery style.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well if there is ever a time to take the risk...it is when it is super cheap!

Contest winners will be announced tonight, complete lottery style.
ahh man, i gotta wait that long? and lotteries are rigged? so whats it take to win this? haha joking

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
got me a couple-great deal. thanks natty!!!!:bigok:

Massiah

Awards
damn it!!!! I just bought some the other day....well at this price I might grab another.

zodiiac523

zodiiac523

Awards
  • Established
Awesome, was needing some of this.. perfect timing to start a cut..

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I wish I wasnt so broke....this is a great opportunity. I LOVED the sample I had.

Eat this up people.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Month supply at a FULL dose for 20 bucks...yummm

Thats $5 a week. I spend more than that at mcdonalds

1ArmMan

1ArmMan

Awards
Fuuu you're going to take all my gas money till next payday. Time to carpool to work

1ArmMan

1ArmMan

Awards
Alpha-T2 + long bike ride to work = maximum fat loss
Would consider it if I didn't work graveyards and had to ride a bike through 8 miles of road with no lights.

Been hit by a car once on a bike already, hence the missing arm lol

Roguearthur

Roguearthur

Awards
hmm too many choices, alpha+oep stack, alpha alone with this cheap price, or with jack3d! ahhhhhhh!!!

Roguearthur

Roguearthur

Awards
What are your main goals?
well, like you said in the pm, you told me exactly whats what.. My goals are kind of weird.. I want to lose weight, but I want to be able to workout crazy, my cardio sucks, I've been losing a lot of weight but its mostly from weight lifting by doing nonstop training for 30 minutes.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
haha I feel you, gimme free stuff!! I'm afraid to buy some, because I've never taken pills like this before, only prework out stuff like jack3d! I'm afraid to spend the 19.99, not that it won't work, just if its right for me :p
Straight up talk right here, take the risk with AT-2. It worked very well for me and many others here that don't give BS reviews to make companies happy. You take this with a stim based fat burner/pwo and do so in a caloric defecit, you will lose fat in the hardest places to get rid of it. Natty is a stand up guy and he is pimping this product because he knows it is legit and there are many who will stand behind him. You cannot get a better deal anywhere so you might as well get on this. Really all you need is some AT-2, a bottle of caffeine pills or a stim fat burner and you have an amazing cutting stack.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Straight up talk right here, take the risk with AT-2. It worked very well for me and many others here that don't give BS reviews to make companies happy. You take this with a stim based fat burner/pwo and do so in a caloric defecit, you will lose fat in the hardest places to get rid of it. Natty is a stand up guy and he is pimping this product because he knows it is legit and there are many who will stand behind him. You cannot get a better deal anywhere so you might as well get on this. Really all you need is some AT-2, a bottle of caffeine pills or a stim fat burner and you have an amazing cutting stack.
Thanks man, you couldn't be more spot on. I'm pimping the sale because I know everyone will love it. We have had numerous repeat customers

Roguearthur

Roguearthur

Awards
Mr. Nattydisaster, you are probably the only person I allow to do this much pimping on the forums and not be sick of, and I don't know why! You just don't come off as annoying as some Reps that post on my topics! You're the man! haha

anyways! I ended up going with the Get up and go combo because right now I think I'm going to try ASGT when I run out of my current jack3d. Plus, I took a similar pill to AT2 (atleast to my knowledge, lol) and it didn't give me the strength to do strength training, but it made me somehow love the elliptical machine! and that is my biggest scare right now, cardio!!!

oh, btw im thinking of doing a mini-log about the stack! I'm a pretty bad writer as you probably can tell, but I really want the practice! and also would love for people to see a average over weight kid get skinny quick ;P

PumpDogg

Awards
  • Established
Ive used most pharmacuetical drugs to lean up over the yrs while running long inj. cycles.. I dont spend a great deal keepin up with new supps since its constant.. My question is this.. Is it similar

PumpDogg

Awards
  • Established
to using cytomel (t3) ?? I remember when there were several diff. supps out that were close to taking t3 and they were legal.. I also used said supps with killer success.. Am i in the ball park here??

PumpDogg

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for so many post. Using my phone at work.. Im getting ready for a cruise in 11 wks. Running tren ace, test e, then switch to prop and tbol on the end as well with cruise dose of test while on

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mr. Nattydisaster, you are probably the only person I allow to do this much pimping on the forums and not be sick of, and I don't know why! You just don't come off as annoying as some Reps that post on my topics! You're the man! haha

anyways! I ended up going with the Get up and go combo because right now I think I'm going to try ASGT when I run out of my current jack3d. Plus, I took a similar pill to AT2 (atleast to my knowledge, lol) and it didn't give me the strength to do strength training, but it made me somehow love the elliptical machine! and that is my biggest scare right now, cardio!!!

oh, btw im thinking of doing a mini-log about the stack! I'm a pretty bad writer as you probably can tell, but I really want the practice! and also would love for people to see a average over weight kid get skinny quick ;P
hahaha!

Sounds great. You will love that stack, and you can even stack the OEP + Alpha-T2 with your ASGT!

Enjoy the cardio and shed some fat ;)

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ive used most pharmacuetical drugs to lean up over the yrs while running long inj. cycles.. I dont spend a great deal keepin up with new supps since its constant.. My question is this.. Is it similar
to using cytomel (t3) ?? I remember when there were several diff. supps out that were close to taking t3 and they were legal.. I also used said supps with killer success.. Am i in the ball park here??
One of the ingredients in Alpha-T2 has a similar mechanism towards burning fat with T3

Sorry for so many post. Using my phone at work.. Im getting ready for a cruise in 11 wks. Running tren ace, test e, then switch to prop and tbol on the end as well with cruise dose of test while on
That sounds like some craziness!

If you want to stay lean or even drop some BF, Alpha-T2 will def fit you perfectly.

Take 2 in the AM on empty stomach and 1 in the PM

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I decided to hop on this after really looking at the research on 3,3. I already love alpha-Y and will be adding this to my TTA, Sesamin, ALCAR, and forskolin stack.

Roguearthur

Roguearthur

Awards
hahaha!

Sounds great. You will love that stack, and you can even stack the OEP + Alpha-T2 with your ASGT!

Enjoy the cardio and shed some fat ;)
of course ill stack it with asgt! ill just have to find a balance with taking these 3 heavy hitters ;)

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I decided to hop on this after really looking at the research on 3,3. I already love alpha-Y and will be adding this to my TTA, Sesamin, ALCAR, and forskolin stack.
I know how critical of a supplement reviewer you are, and always value you opinion on the boards, so this means a lot!

of course ill stack it with asgt! ill just have to find a balance with taking these 3 heavy hitters ;)
It will certainly be the perfect balance once found :)

1ArmMan

1ArmMan

Awards
Ordered 2 bottles =] Gotta lower BF% to fit into my nerd costume this October

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know how critical of a supplement reviewer you are, and always value you opinion on the boards, so this means a lot!
I'll note when I add it to my training log (ETA: Monday) and will also give a final review.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
how important is it to take alpha-t2 on a empty stomach compared to washing it down with a protein shake 1st thing in the morning?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
how important is it to take alpha-t2 on a empty stomach compared to washing it down with a protein shake 1st thing in the morning?
Alpha-Y needs to be in an insulin-free environment for lipolysis.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My dosing strategy, I took all of these:

AM first thing - 1 OEP + 1 AT-2
1-2 PM - 1 OEP
4 PM - 1 scoop AS-GT + 2 AT-2

You could go to 2 OEP in the AM if you like, that would give you 3 OEP and 3 AT-2 per day... a lot of hardcore fat burning going on there. I found 2 OEP was enough for me but I was also taking 1.5 scoops of AS-GT sometimes.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alpha-Y needs to be in an insulin-free environment for lipolysis.
whey protein spikes insulin? its a low carb shake, id say about 4 grams of carbs.

let me know, im open to taking it on a totally empty stomach. you would say 30 minutes until the shake then?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
whey protein spikes insulin? its a low carb shake, id say about 4 grams of carbs.

let me know, im open to taking it on a totally empty stomach. you would say 30 minutes until the shake then?
Yes, protein spikes insulin. I'd wait about 30 minutes or so.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, protein spikes insulin. I'd wait about 30 minutes or so.
last question-

what about coffee with half and half and splenda, would you wait 30 minutes on that as well?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
last question-

what about coffee with half and half and splenda, would you wait 30 minutes on that as well?
The half and half may cause a slight spike.

If you take the capsules with a cup of water they will digest quick on an empty stomach.

For people who hate not eating right away in the morning, I always say to wake up, take 2 capsules right away, and by the time you take a piss and start your coffee and prepare your breakfast and get around, enough time should have passed for it to be absorbed

Unless youre just super fast