Is it Christmas in July? Big bump LG

1. Is it Christmas in July? Big bump LG

Well just now I was sittin on the couch readin some stuff on anabolicminds when there was a knock on the door. I got to see the mail man holding a box, but I had not ordered anything. I open the box and it was a workout kit sent by LG sciences. All I can say is sweet. I dont remember signing up for anything, but I am pumped. Thanks LG
    NOT an IFORCE rep, but their new VMS Protean is amazing. I also dropped 15lbs on the testabolan2 and rev2 stack last month.

2. ooooh! nice!

you might've signed up for Metroba's (iirc) sample thread?... i did, and i patiently wait

3. Cool deal man, let us know how you like it. Especially the ASGT!
    •   

4. I actually purchased 3 containers of asgt. My opinion is it works very good, taste is terrible. Not as bad as somethings but definitely not as good as others
    NOT an IFORCE rep, but their new VMS Protean is amazing. I also dropped 15lbs on the testabolan2 and rev2 stack last month.

5. i didnt know LG was sending us all workout kits..im still waitin for mine haha

6. Quote Originally Posted by eaglesplyr32 View Post
    i didnt know LG was sending us all workout kits..im still waitin for mine haha
    7 posts and your still waiting lol? Did you sign up for the samples today??!!

7. I saw gymaddicts when I was in NY and sure enough when I got home a box was waiting for me. Thanks Met

Similar Forum Threads

1. Bump SD to 5 weeks?
    By NYhomeboy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-31-2006, 07:05 AM
  2. Another BUMP
    By Sticks in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-27-2004, 08:16 PM