ProtoMax Testers/Loggers Wanted- 5 free bottles

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
IBE is looking for 5 good people interested in doing some testing/logging of the latest release ProtoMax

Pretty simple, IBE wants to giveaway 5 bottles of ProtoMax in an effort to get some good, honest people to run and log ProtoMax to get some feedback out. Post some semi-detailed applications, why you would like to run it, when you can start, past experience, etc. This one will be short and sweet, with a quick choice of winners, so dont delay or lolly gag, get an application in, IBE wants to get ProtoMax out to people asap so they can start testing/logging right away.

1-US residents only.
2-Must be over 21!
3-Must be willing to start asap!
4-Must be committed and Keep an updated log.
5-Honest feedback, good, bad, or ugly.

Lets get the applications rolling in, ProtoMax is in hand ready to be shipped to those chosen to log/test it. This ENDS FRIDAY, testers will be chosen and notified this weekend. Five bottles are up for grabs!

impactcqc

Awards
Post some semi-detailed applications- I am coming off training for strongman competition and am attempting to recomp as I had to get up to 215 at a height of 5"6. I am currently down 185 after cutting and I am looking to get back up to around 190 while maintaining my current bf%.

why you would like to run it, when you can start, past experience, etc.
See above for why I would like to run it.
I can start asap as I am currently clean of all supplementation outside of standard multi and green tea extract.

Past Experience:
I have run epistane, Halovar from purus, and the trifecta stack in the past. I have my blood tested regularly and have access to a dexa scan in my office.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Consider me in on this as well. I have had a varied hormonal experience and would love to give one more shot. It has been a bit since I have run a hormonal cycle, which was an SD run, and would freally like one final shot for a good solid recomp.

suresha

Awards
  • Established
would love the opportunity IBE to logging your Protmax to the upmost, and will be nothing but honest with my post. will definitely commit myself 100% and am willing to start ASAP to get this ship sailing, i reside in florida and i'm 36 yrs.young. previous cycles have been epi/tren, turinabol, sd/1-t, m1,4add and phera. i've been considering on making a purchase of this supp, but just wasn't sure if just 1 bottle would cut it, in regards to reaping some solid results from it, and this would be a perfect opportunity to finding that out. missed the opportunity when iforce had it out, now maybe i'll get luck this go round.:)

dusty

dusty

Awards
Id like to throw my hat into this one. This is an awesome oppurtunity by IBE. The only supps i am running right now are staples so I think I would be a perfect canidate to gauge its effectiveness. Im about 5'10 190 and would like to really lean out toward the end of the summer. Been wanting to do a detailed log of something and I would give a honest review good/bad. I would also be able to run asap because I run support supps year round.

I have past PH experience with a couple Halodrol cycles and epi but it has been a bit since ive ran any of these.

Last edited:
steam

steam

Awards
  • Established
is OTC pct enough for this? seems like its not very harsh

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would also like to throw my name in the mix.
Ima 23 years old mexican heterosexual male, and I do have experiences with PH's such as tren, halodrol, Pheraplex, epistane, and superdrol. I started woking out at a very young age, from 11 years old to present day, in high school i played Football, Track and Field, and even was in a Navy jrotc program. But i would like to point out that i was no dumb meat head, from my Junior year to my senior year i had higher than a 4.0 GPA and graduated with Honors. I am big but i am athletic as well a love and enjoy working out its is a daily habbit, and so is my diet. I am very determined, hard working, blue collar type of guy. Please consider me and i wont disappoint you, and you can count on that.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would also like to throw my name in the mix.
Ima 23 years old mexican heterosexual male, and I do have experiences with PH's such as tren, halodrol, Pheraplex, epistane, and superdrol. I started woking out at a very young age, from 11 years old to present day, in high school i played Football, Track and Field, and even was in a Navy jrotc program. But i would like to point out that i was no dumb meat head, from my Junior year to my senior year i had higher than a 4.0 GPA and graduated with Honors. I am big but i am athletic as well a love and enjoy working out its is a daily habbit, and so is my diet. I am very determined, hard working, blue collar type of guy. Please consider me and i wont disappoint you, and you can count on that.
I think he would be a good choice ;)!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Consider me in on this as well. I have had a varied hormonal experience and would love to give one more shot. It has been a bit since I have run a hormonal cycle, which was an SD run, and would freally like one final shot for a good solid recomp.
Would love to see you run this, Adam. You document some good logs.

-John

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
Why I would like to run ProtoMax: I believe ProtoMax would be an excellent starting-point for someone like myself who is interested in hormonal use, but does not want to resort to harsher compounds to experience the results typically associated with mild anabolic use.

When I can start: Upon receiving the product, I will immediately begin formulating a well-documented, extremely detailed, log outlining my experience with ProtoMax.

Past experience
: As previously stated, if chosen, ProtoMax would be my very first hormonal compound.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What is it and does it rasie test? How does it compare to epistane?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Darn I did a ph last yes so not sure if I should wait. How does it compare to epstaine? I will apply only if you think year is enough

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i would be stoked to run this
i wanted to run protodrol but man it was kinda expensive and i didnt see any reviews on it.
but i think someone said it was supposed to be very dry but the gains would compare to that of phera plex. which i find awesome if it is true cuz phera always got me huge, aside from the water, strangely enough not much strength from phera but i wasnt training for strength so eh.
so please sheer me

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good luck all you US residents. Would have loved to throw my name into mix also :)

//CC

dbl38

Awards
  • Established
I am 40 years old and have multiple years of training experience, but I feel I have met my genetic potential. I would be interested in running this compound. I was planning to run a epi compound in about 3 weeks but have yet set cycle and was planning on the set up in the next week. I have had experience with epistane and a halo clone. I have several weeks off with which I plan on commiting to my training.

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
I would not mind seeing the results of say an older male myself...I'm 36 so not far behind you, and notice most of these logs are younger guys. Would like to see how this compound would effect your physique and possibly your libido.
I am 40 years old and have multiple years of training experience, but I feel I have met my genetic potential. I would be interested in running this compound. I was planning to run a epi compound in about 3 weeks but have yet set cycle and was planning on the set up in the next week. I have had experience with epistane and a halo clone. I have several weeks off with which I plan on commiting to my training.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
this is nice for whoever is picked, i'm currently finishing up a pct, so i wouldn't have the time off to be able to do this if it's asap

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would expect some more interest in this product, since its DHT based even though its not aromatizing you can still get positive feelings on cycle usually associated with aromatizing substances. Although lethargy can tend to creep in near the end of the cycle.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Do you need pct and hcg?

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No HcG, and I havent seen sufficient blood work to determine whether or not you have to use a SERM, although I imagine if you run it 100mg for 6 weeks, Id say yes.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have real sarm and AI. How does it compare to epsitane.? Iwill thorw in a app once I figure all this out so I can plain properly. I am a US residents.
I am over 21! I am willing to start monday! I am committed and Keep an updated log.
Believe me I am Honest with honest feedback, some good, some bad, and some ugly.

SUDDENLYHUGE

Awards
us resident
can start monday.
off cycleing so dont matter what i take. lol.

Required Information for application entry:
• Sex - M or F : Male
• Height : 6'3
• Weight : 265
• Body type : meomorph
• Training Experience (please be detailed) : 5 years bodybuilding. national level competitor. have done 7 shows, trialing to dial in diet. timeing is little off but it will be perfect soon. train 5-6 days a week, 20 min cardio first thing in am, back on m & sat, work all otherp arts during the week.

• Current Training Schedule / Protocol (please be detailed) : monday - back, tues - arms, weds - legs, thurs - light shoulders, fri - chest, sat - back, abs calves every day.

• Current Supplements (please list all product names) : trying the whole muscle warfare stack. moab - 3 pills 3x day, nmda 4 pills 3x day, napalm - pre workout, nuke - intra/post workout, first step liquid vit - am/pm, slin sane before pre meal, reset ad for off cycle and nolv xt for test booster.

will give honest and no bs feedback.... i am always out to weed out the crap thats n our supplement world

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
I will throw my name out I guys. I am 29, 230lbs. Have not used any ph in at least six months. I just finished 30 days of free test. I am currently tryin to recomp, do 30-40 mins cardio in mornings after I lift, and then walk another 3 miles at night. mon/chest and back, tues/biceps and calves, wed/legs, thursday/shoulders, friday/tri's and calves

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is there a time frame for the winners of Protomax?

sugarman

Awards
hi, im 6' 250, age37 as of 24th june i would be an excellent candidate for protomax. very athletic and competative, just won biggest loser through work from sept o9-nov 09 lost 50 lbs. with about 30 other guys, played football and lacrosse through highschool, nominated for kelly award through lacrosse 240 saves 10 games, also on channel 11 news interviewed by vince bagley for athlete of the week my latest run was a primabol(superdrol)+halotest 25 weight went up from 235 to 245 and lost 6lbs of body fat. problem was pct wasnt in check and went on vacation without most of my supps. was going to start a cycle as of 7/12/10 hdrol/11 sterone/propadrol old version, been into lifting since i was 13. got married had 4 kids kinda let myself go,up until last sept.when i won the biggest loser im very dedicated extremely hard working and detail oriented.if u allow me this opp to be a tester u wont be sorry, you will recieve a daily log detailed from the time i get up til the time i go to bed. any and all supps taken and what time, including sleep, food, protien and work, i do alot of running at work throughout the day(jogging/stairs. my house looks like a gnc store lol.. wife always complaining about it. anyway this would be a great opp for me and ibe to show anyone under 35 what we can do with determination hard work and a great product! thanks

Ant.

Cutting Sucks!
Awards
I'd love to test Protomax. I am 25, 5'9, 248. I am a Doctorate of Physical Therapy student with less than a year left. I am a competitive strongman and I am currently training for a competition on Aug. 28th in Baton Rouge. I have about 10 pounds to lose so I need something good too keep my strength. I would keep a detailed log with videos of lifting and pics to go a long with it. Thanks for your consideration.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Is there a time frame for the winners of Protomax?
Im closing this Friday(today) so all applications/submission need to be in, and from what Ive seen so far, it looks like IBE is going to have a tough choice, there are some very solid guys who are going to be considered.

I will encourage IBE to get the ProtoMax out to the testers chosen ASAP, because IBE wants the logs to get started right away, I want to start seeing some real world feedback, and IBE wants feedback up for others who are also interested in seeing some people logging their experiences.

This may seem like its happen fast, but lets face it you snooze you loose, and ProtoMax is out now, so we need to get some feedback out now.

Im counting on the testers chosen to give the rest of us a good picture of what to expect from ProtoMax, like I said already, anything thats good, bad or ugly, I want to know all about it. (as Ive written, I have no first hand experience with ProtoMax, so I will be following along closely to see results)

Remember there is still time to get your apps in, so keep em coming!

dusty

dusty

Awards
I was lookin at some reviews for protodrol, so im assuming protomax has potential for hairloss?

bowskie69

bowskie69

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Last minute application...

- Stats:5'6", 170 lbs., ~15% bf
- Training Style: balls out! 2-on, 1-off, 2-on, 2-off (then repeat) 2 body parts per session, medium rep. range with moderately heavy weight
- Goals (cutting/bulking/strength): bulking/lean bulk
- Diet (no need to go into detail, just basic of what you are following): somewhat dirty now but I am in the process of cleaning it up :D ~3000-3500 cals./day 300-500g carbs, 150-225g protein and 40-50g fat
- Links to past logs: IML 1-Andro RX:
LGS Methyl Masterdrol V2:
- Current Supplements: Jarrow Formulas B-Right, GNC brand Valerian Root, Whey Crisps, Infinite Labs MassPort and occasionally Anabolic Innovations Recover Pro

:bow28:​

edit: I cannot post pics/links yet (low post count) so I am PM'ing them to you big guy!

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Time is coming to an end, dont let this opportunity pass you by, if youre interested, lets get those final apps in, everyone still has an equal chance.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
First, thanks to everyone who applied, even though this all happened pretty fast, and there were really only a small overall number on applicants, there were some real strong candidates, and it was difficult to narrow it down to only five, unfortunately, with only five spots to fill, tough choices had to be made, and the the ProtoMax loggers/testers are as follows:

AE14

suresha

hoopem6

dbl38

bowskie69

I need you five to PM me with shipping info, the sooner I get it, the sooner ProtoMax will be shipped. We want these logs started asap, so get all your ducks in a row. If anybody has had a change of heart/mind/plans and isnt 100% committed please let me know.

suresha

Awards
  • Established
First, thanks to everyone who applied, even though this all happened pretty fast, and there were really only a small overall number on applicants, there were some real strong candidates, and it was difficult to narrow it down to only five, unfortunately, with only five spots to fill, tough choices had to be made, and the the ProtoMax loggers/testers are as follows:

AE14

suresha

hoopem6

dbl38

bowskie69

I need you five to PM me with shipping info, the sooner I get it, the sooner ProtoMax will be shipped. We want these logs started asap, so get all your ducks in a row. If anybody has had a change of heart/mind/plans and isnt 100% committed please let me know.
Thank you RoadBlock(IBE) just pm'd my addy:dance::party:.

Congratulations Guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bowskie69

bowskie69

Banned
Awards
  • Established

AE14

suresha

hoopem6

dbl38

bowskie69

Awesome, I can't fawkin' wait!!! Congrats to the others chosen and thank you RoadBlock and IBE.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
good luck to all the winners. protomax looks solid.:bigok:

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Doing good, just waitin on info from:

AE14

hoopem6

I dont want to rush anyone, but I would like to get all the info submitted today so we can keep the momentum going!!!

Also, all testers please post links in this thread when you get your logs up so anyone who is interested can follow along. Thanks.

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
Doing good, just waitin on info from:

AE14

hoopem6

I dont want to rush anyone, but I would like to get all the info submitted today so we can keep the momentum going!!!

Also, all testers please post links in this thread when you get your logs up so anyone who is interested can follow along. Thanks.
PM sent!

Again, congratulations to the other members who were chosen to log ProtoMax!

Grey Warden

Awards
im interested in purchasing this. what support supps are needed and is there any reason to worry about hair loss or shedding?

oh and since beta max isnt out yet whats the recommended pct?

thanx!

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Interestingly enough there needs to be more research on supposed hair shedding when using a DHT compound.

Everything i have read notes that there is the possibility of DHT binding to the scalp upon formation, however this is not the same thing as taking an orally active DHT deritive, anyone have any literature on this?

Grey Warden

Awards
im interested in purchasing this. what support supps are needed and is there any reason to worry about hair loss or shedding?

oh and since beta max isnt out yet whats the recommended pct?

thanx!
bump for info

bowskie69

bowskie69

Banned
Awards
  • Established
bump for info
Anabolic Innovations Cycle Support or Life Support
CEL Cycle Assist
-or-
Purus Labs Organ Shield would ALL be sufficient support products.​

If you are at risk for/prone to MPB then you may have issues with shedding. As far as PCT, ALWAYS have a SERM on hand just in case. OTC would more than likely be sufficient with such a mild compound though. Maybe try TB/AI/DAA stack? i.e. Recycle/6-OXO/Testforce