1-Andro RD - $15 Off or Free!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.04%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Exclamation 1-Andro RD - $15 Off or Free!

The ultimate performance-enhancing agent
    now comes in a rapid dissolve tablet!

As we continue to develop and launch the best and most convenient workout supplements possible, we are now offering 1-Androsterone™ in our new RD™ (rapid dissolve) formula. The RD™ tablet delivers the same ultra-efficient dose of the active compound in a super-fast disintegrating formula designed for ease of use, travel and personal preference.

AMS’ rapid dissolve (RD) delivery uses F-Melt™ technology to quickly break apart the tablet in your mouth – allowing for maximum absorption.

1-ANDROSTERONE™ RD™ still delivers:

• 100% bioavailable, making them far superior to the 15% conversion of encapsulated pro anabolics based on the 1,4 andro studies.

• Ultra efficient RD™ delivery system

• Completely avoid liver first pass

• Reach blood plasma levels sooner

• Utilize alternate bio-pathway for maximum multi-supplement stacking

Exclusive Limited Time Offer

Click Button to Visit the AMS Store
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook

2. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.04%

Better picture of the codes:

ForeRunner Labs

3. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.04%

More information can also be found in the following thread:

Looky looky what we have here...
    ForeRunner Labs

•   

4. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.38%

Wouldn't consider taking oral 1-Andro due to its poor absorption, but sublingual...

MMM that changes things. What's the effective dose look like? Edit: NM, 200mg a day.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***
  5. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.04%

Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Wouldn't consider taking oral 1-Andro due to its poor absorption, but sublingual...

MMM that changes things. What's the effective dose look like? Edit: NM, 200mg a day.
    You got it. We are using the hydroxypropyl-beta-cyclodextrin complex now to better delivery it as well. I think this is a big improvement over our previous liposomal delivery.
    ForeRunner Labs

6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.05%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

free OMFG
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.
  7. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.8%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

You're so smart mr. roYd, yo kid sorry I had to hijack your thread like the old days. lmao
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  8. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.04%

Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    You're so smart mr. roYd, yo kid sorry I had to hijack your thread like the old days. lmao
    Ha! I'd expect nothing else.
    ForeRunner Labs

9. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.39%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

im kinda skeptical of AMS several of your products tested for DHEA didnt they? How do I know this isnt the same thing?
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/164764-schwellington-has-been.html
  10. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.04%

Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    im kinda skeptical of AMS several of your products tested for DHEA didnt they? How do I know this isnt the same thing?
    No. 1-Androsterone (the active in 1-Andro RD) is actually 1-DHEA (different names for the same thing).

DHEA converts to Androstenedrione and Androstenediol (amongst other things) which convert to testosterone (but both are now banned substances).

1-DHEA or 1-Androsterone converts to 1-Androstenedione and 1-Androstenediol (amongst other things) and then into 1-Testosterone.

When it comes to 1-Androsterone or 1-adiol/1-dione your goal is to get the conversion to 1-Testosterone. An extremely effective dry muscle builder.
    ForeRunner Labs

11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.19%

Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd View Post
    No. 1-Androsterone (the active in 1-Andro RD) is actually 1-DHEA (different names for the same thing).

DHEA converts to Androstenedrione and Androstenediol (amongst other things) which convert to testosterone (but both are now banned substances).

1-DHEA or 1-Androsterone converts to 1-Androstenedione and 1-Androstenediol (amongst other things) and then into 1-Testosterone.

When it comes to 1-Androsterone or 1-adiol/1-dione your goal is to get the conversion to 1-Testosterone. An extremely effective dry muscle builder.

thats interesting...

one of my patients was recently prescribed DHEA in order to elevate her cortisol and estrogen levels, also a raise in testosterone may occur (which wont harm her anyway).

im just wondering, DHEA has the ability to convert to all 3 of these, how does 1-DHEA differ and how do you maintain it has a higher conversion to test than cortisol/estrogen?
  12. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.8%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by scump View Post
    thats interesting...

one of my patients was recently prescribed DHEA in order to elevate her cortisol and estrogen levels, also a raise in testosterone may occur (which wont harm her anyway).

im just wondering, DHEA has the ability to convert to all 3 of these, how does 1-DHEA differ and how do you maintain it has a higher conversion to test than cortisol/estrogen?
    Women will convert DHEA at differnt rates to different hormones than men will. DHEA is "the Master Hormone" that, from chloresterol, will covert eventually to all sex related, and hormone varients. Women NEED testosterone to give them any kind of sex drive. This is why "the pill" kills their libido, causing a hormone imbalance with a marked rise in estrone/estrodol/progestins etc. This ends up dominating any test they have, that supports a healthy libido.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  13. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  300 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.54%

I guess im just confused.. What are the dosages?? like how many tabs a day are you supposed to take.. and i guess that will answer if 60 pills is a months worth or just half..
  14. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.04%

Quote Originally Posted by scump View Post
    thats interesting...

There is currently no literature that directly pertains to 1-Androsterone's conversion to 1-Adiol or 1-Adione. The best I could tell you is based off the older 1/4-AD studies and a study on the conversion of Androstenediol to testosterone.

In 2002 the Androstenediol study they were specifically looking at a sublingual Androstenediol hydroxypropyl-beta-cyclodextrin complex and it's impact on the homornal response in young males (Iowa State students). Note, this is the same complex used in 1-Andro RD for improved delivery.

In an older study they found that oral intake (100-200mg/day) of adiol and adione did not change serum testosterone concentrations in men. Thus the oral delivery route sucked for bioavailability.

Back to the study... They gave the subjects sublingual tablets that contained about 20mg's of adiol. There was also a placebo group. They measured serum Adione, total test, free test, estradiol, but no cortisol unfortunately. Here were the charted results:

As you can see nearly all hormones measured in this study increased. Keep in mind some of these conversions are constantly moving and converting back and forth. So this was really just a 'snapshot' of what was occurring in the human body at the graphed time frames.

PA wrote a really good article about conversions that I posted here:

PA on "Conversions"

If I had to guess it converts to a reasonable amount of 1-test (as well as other hormones). I say this simply because we have sold this compound for some time and anecdotally the results have been positive. Even if it does convert to some estradiol it is not necessarily bad on cycle as I'm sure you are aware.

Having said all that, this newest formulation is by far our best ever and should further improve results imo.
    ForeRunner Labs

15. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.04%

Quote Originally Posted by ZROC View Post
    I guess im just confused.. What are the dosages?? like how many tabs a day are you supposed to take.. and i guess that will answer if 60 pills is a months worth or just half..
    We recommend 2 rapid dissolve tablets per day spread out evenly. So one box would get you a 30 day cycle. Keep in mind the benefit of non-methyl's like 1-Andro RD, is less hepatic stress and typically they are a bit easier on the lipids (maybe not "tren").

You can safely run these as long as 12 weeks. Or you could opt for a shorter cycle to attempt to escape some of the sides of 1-Androsterone (lethargy, hair loss, libido loss).
    ForeRunner Labs

16. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.35%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

This may be to early but do you guys plan on doing this with the 4-ad as well? Ive used each variant you guys have come out with for the 1-ad and have loved each one.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  17. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.61%

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    This may be to early but do you guys plan on doing this with the 4-ad as well? Ive used each variant you guys have come out with for the 1-ad and have loved each one.
    thanks for asking what was on my mind
  18. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.04%

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    thanks for asking what was on my mind
    We very likely will, but it may fall behind a ton of other things we want to launch first. I know most people think they are significantly more convenient then the UTT Liquids....which I have to agree with.
    ForeRunner Labs

19. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.04%

What are these I found?

ForeRunner Labs

20. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.35%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

What are these I found?

ooohhhhh myyyy!!!
  21. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.27%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

so, 200mg per serving, 100mg per capsule?

the utt dosage wasn't in........

nvm clever. still only getting 20mg of 1-dhea.

so i'd say you'll need 160-240mg for a 4-6 week cycle

each tablet has 100mg which contains 20mg of 1-dhea.

hope it's cheap enough for 2-3 boxes each cycle.
  22. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.52%

get in on this fellas!
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE STRONGEST ON THE MARKET
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/advanced-muscle-science/
  23. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.04%

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    so, 200mg per serving, 100mg per capsule?

the utt dosage wasn't in........

nvm clever. still only getting 20mg of 1-dhea.

so i'd say you'll need 160-240mg for a 4-6 week cycle

each tablet has 100mg which contains 20mg of 1-dhea.

hope it's cheap enough for 2-3 boxes each cycle.
    Nothing clever, the UTT was 20mg's of active 1-Androsterone/serving. The Rapid Dissolve tablets are the same. You have to remember with buccal mucosal delivery the law of diminishing returns applies. Meaning you can only absorb so much per serving.

Look at the information above. Only 20mg's of Adiol was used and it drastically increased hormone levels. In fact the oral 200mg dose did not improve levels significantly, especially compared to the 20mg Adiol dose.

You cant even compare this to an encapsulated drug because the improved bioavailability with the addition of hydroxypropyl-beta-cyclodextrin far outweighs an encapsulated product even at higher doses.

Joseph Pitha and company actually studied this with testosterone as well. Using a cyclodextrin complex and buccal delivery and found that a 40mg dose was superior to a higher dose sublingually (I cant remember the dose off the top of my head but I will get it).
    ForeRunner Labs

24. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  264 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.37%

[QUOTE=Royd The Noyd;2492453]What are these I found?

gimmy this sh it now NOW PLEASE i need it and it needs me
  25. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.94%
    Achievements Posting Pro

What are these I found?

Do you happen to know the proposed ETA for this?
  26. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.27%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Nothing clever, the UTT was 20mg's of active 1-Androsterone/serving. The Rapid Dissolve tablets are the same. You have to remember with buccal mucosal delivery the law of diminishing returns applies. Meaning you can only absorb so much per serving.

Look at the information above. Only 20mg's of Adiol was used and it drastically increased hormone levels. In fact the oral 200mg dose did not improve levels significantly, especially compared to the 20mg Adiol dose.

You cant even compare this to an encapsulated drug because the improved bioavailability with the addition of hydroxypropyl-beta-cyclodextrin far outweighs an encapsulated product even at higher doses.

Joseph Pitha and company actually studied this with testosterone as well. Using a cyclodextrin complex and buccal delivery and found that a 40mg dose was superior to a higher dose sublingually (I cant remember the dose off the top of my head but I will get it).

you're right I cant compare them, yet. as I havn't used any isomers of dhea products. yet.

but I have ran 4-androstenediol. and found it was best used at 800-1000mg e/d, and stacked with something like superdrol.

I understand conversion of test, 4-ad can go back an forth. same goes for 1-test and 1-ad. this is another reason conversion rates are worthless.

but i base my guess work off of the weakness of 4-dhea pro hormones from user logs i've read.

and base this off of my own knowledge of androstenediol pro hormones.

so I think 80-120mg is pretty good compared to 120mg-150mg estimation from the old androstenediol pro hormones of the day.
  27. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.04%

Quote Originally Posted by hoopem6 View Post

Do you happen to know the proposed ETA for this?
    Give us 3 weeks...(one is in production now).

you're right I cant compare them, yet. as I havn't used any isomers of dhea products. yet.

but I have ran 4-androstenediol. and found it was best used at 800-1000mg e/d, and stacked with something like superdrol.

I understand conversion of test, 4-ad can go back an forth. same goes for 1-test and 1-ad. this is another reason conversion rates are worthless.

but i base my guess work off of the weakness of 4-dhea pro hormones from user logs i've read.

and base this off of my own knowledge of androstenediol pro hormones.

so I think 80-120mg is pretty good compared to 120mg-150mg estimation from the old androstenediol pro hormones of the day.
    I agree with most of what you have said...the one thing to remember is 1-testosterone is significantly more anabolic/androgenic (2 to 1 in this case) then testosterone (4-DHEA's end goal). So overall it's a more powerful compound the 4-AD/DHEA.
    ForeRunner Labs

28. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.27%

good point, I forgot to mention that.

I know the dosages for 1-ad are lower than the 4-ad, because as u've said, it's a stronger compound.

I've thought about using ams's products. they run about the same as the black market androstenediol products (1ad, 4ad) so it's just a flip of the coin for me. not sure when i'll make the decision.
  29. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.27%

btw, I'd like to see a stack kit that contained all three ph's instead of the aromx and two ph's.

I'm sure im not alone in this. just my thoughts.
  30. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.04%

btw, I'd like to see a stack kit that contained all three ph's instead of the aromx and two ph's.

I'm sure im not alone in this. just my thoughts.
    Yeah we can look into that. I'd like to see more people using Decavol anyways. Its my personal favorite.
  31. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.37%

Yeah we can look into that. I'd like to see more people using Decavol anyways. Its my personal favorite.
    i like decavol aswell. so am i understanding right that these tabs are better than the Utt. i was a big fan of the utt.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  32. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.04%

Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post
    i like decavol aswell. so am i understanding right that these tabs are better than the Utt. i was a big fan of the utt.
    I'd estimate they are better. The UTT's were designed with a liposomal delivery. Which has a lot of the same characteristics as a cyclodextrin delivery but the actual studies on PH's and steroids were done using hydroxypropyl-beta-cyclodextrin.

Both significantly improve sublingual delivery but the research (at least currently) lends a bit more support to the cyclodextrin complex when combined with a PH.
    ForeRunner Labs

33. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.04%

Mmmmmm. Minty freshness.
    ForeRunner Labs

34. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.35%

Mmmmmm. Minty freshness.
    Im jealous
  35. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.04%

Bumpin. If you have any feedback post it here once you get started. Taste, melt time, mental, physical effects, etc.
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.36%

Royd, looking at putting together a relatively mild PH cycle for August that is going to be based around LG Methyl-1D (have 2x135 count bottles), do you think the 1-Andro would stack well with that? If so, would that require a SERM for PCT or can I get away with something like the TRS stack from Primordial? Still doing research but I like what I am reading in here so I figured I would ask the experts.
  37. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.04%

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Royd, looking at putting together a relatively mild PH cycle for August that is going to be based around LG Methyl-1D (have 2x135 count bottles), do you think the 1-Andro would stack well with that? If so, would that require a SERM for PCT or can I get away with something like the TRS stack from Primordial? Still doing research but I like what I am reading in here so I figured I would ask the experts.
    I guess it depends what you mean by mild. Unfortunately 1-Andro RD is going to be mild on the liver (in comparison to other ph/ps/aas), but at the same time because it converts to a strong androgen like 1-testosterone it can be quite suppressive over time.

If you wanted to use the combination of the two then I would suggest the M-1D at evenly spaced intervals throughout the day then 1 Rapid Dissolve tab about 60-90 minutes pre-workout.

Also you dont want to dose the two at the same time. They utilize similar (and limited) enzymes for their conversions. It looks like LG designed the 'Metabolism Complex' to help enhance the expression of the enzymes that help the conversions, however I'd still space them apart.

The reason I state 1-Andro RD pre-workout is to promote some aggression and basically get a more androgenic and stronger overall compound surrounding the times you might need it most.
    ForeRunner Labs

38. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.39%

Royd when I run these- wth are the tablets going to taste like?! Lol im so stoked to add this to my winter bulk of m14add/pmag it will be good to have a test in there as these convert to testosterone correct?
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
  39. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.39%

btw AMS is providing me with something of this nature to log for them which I will be doing in about 2 months or so

I am wrapped up in pct right now and want to wait at least a month after my pct to get blood work done- then I will prob wait one more month

Then its on like donkey kong
    Test e/dbol/epi/winnie
  40. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.04%

Quote Originally Posted by schwellington View Post
    Royd when I run these- wth are the tablets going to taste like?! Lol im so stoked to add this to my winter bulk of m14add/pmag it will be good to have a test in there as these convert to testosterone correct?
    It actually converts to 1-testosterone. Which is quite a bit different than testosterone. It's wiki page actually gives a decent description. Replying to your PM shortly...
    ForeRunner Labs

Similar Forum Threads

1. $15 off or Free 1-andro RD
    By JOHNJESSICA20 in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-25-2010, 12:51 AM
  2. Buy One Get One Free - 4-AD, 1-Andro UTT, Decavol UTT!!!
    By Royd The Noyd in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 02-28-2010, 03:26 AM
  3. ANABOLIC-PUMPô Free Free Free Free Free.
    By USPLabs in forum Supplements
    Replies: 476
    Last Post: 05-07-2007, 03:14 PM
  4. Free bottle of Methyl 1,4 andro contest
    By chi_town in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-20-2004, 12:11 PM