What is this world coming to? People being beatin in the streets for ASGT???

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is a urgent report from LG Sciences:

People get Anadraulic State GT while you still can. Keep it locked up and safe. Trust no one. Times have gotten rough and ASGT is scarce. It has sold out in most places and continues to sell out in unfathomable speeds. LG staff has been inundated with numerous emails, call and PMs requested ASGT...nay...DEMANDING ASGT. In times like this you cant trust anyone. Get your Anadraulic State GT today, before you become one of...the unlucky ones.

CLICK HERE, To Buy NOW!

Don't be a fool! Reserve yours NOW!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lame

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
That big fella that snuck up behind everyone and started posing, priceless!

Boom! BANG! FIREPOWER!!

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
Dear lord... Shannon's 40? Talk about a Bowflex body...

"Ladies of LG" 2011 calendar... :fingersx:

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
Buahahahahahahhahahaha that was priceless!!!! The entire thing had me rolling. I was hoping that Met himself would be in the thing, but I guess having hot babes and ripped guys was enough.... lol
Great job guys!!!!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:toofunny: this is serious gaiz!!

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
i got that shirt :) never take it off

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Dude if you buy 4 tubs you're saving 16 bucks off retail!!! LOL

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Obviously, he hadn't taken any recently, otherwise he'd of come out victorious.
Right on the money as usual big R...great stuff guys!!:ntome:

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Too darn funny Rob, I will put mine in my thief proof safe and lock my office when I leave work. Apparently I have two tubs of gold that are now worth millions on the black supplement market!

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
teh epicz

on a side note, I just went 1 week without ASGT. I hated life. every other preworkout I tried didn't even compare...I was sick as a dog and depressed from them.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
teh epicz

on a side note, I just went 1 week without ASGT. I hated life. every other preworkout I tried didn't even compare...I was sick as a dog and depressed from them.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
teh epicz

I have to take a break from mine here in about 10 days, it is going to SUCK! Hopefully Ultima lives up to the hype and is not a let down, even though it may be good it is no AS-GT!!!!! :box:

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have to take a break from mine here in about 10 days, it is going to SUCK! Hopefully Ultima lives up to the hype and is not a let down, even though it may be good it is no AS-GT!!!!! :box:
Ultima is an great product. Omega is standup. - I usually cycle ASGT with my workout blasts. I take a week off training every 12 wks or so, and then I cycle off of ASGT at the same time.

When I have to cycle off of ASGT, I also like using stim-free Ragnarok. The only reason I cycle ASGT is because of the stims, so it makes sense to cycle in a stim-free product.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
stims in asgt don't affect me. but srs, I will never use another PWO

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bro, I don't understand how you can handle 5 scoops a day. You are INHUMAN! How does Geranium effect you?

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ultima is an great product. Omega is standup. - I usually cycle ASGT with my workout blasts. I take a week off training every 12 wks or so, and then I cycle off of ASGT at the same time.

When I have to cycle off of ASGT, I also like using stim-free Ragnarok. The only reason I cycle ASGT is because of the stims, so it makes sense to cycle in a stim-free product.
It has been that long for me so that is why I am giving the receptors 4 weeks of a break from hardcore stim usage. Between OEP/AT-2/Recreate/Black Cats/Motivate/AS-GT/Anadraulic Pump I am in need of a break. Hell, I take a 60 mg geranium tab with 2 scoops of AS-GT like I just did, speaking of which, time to hit the darn gym!!!! Until later boys, time to get to the killing. :rasp:

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It has been that long for me so that is why I am giving the receptors 4 weeks of a break from hardcore stim usage. Between OEP/AT-2/Recreate/Black Cats/Motivate/AS-GT/Anadraulic Pump I am in need of a break. Hell, I take a 60 mg geranium tab with 2 scoops of AS-GT like I just did, speaking of which, time to hit the darn gym!!!! Until later boys, time to get to the killing. :rasp:
Wow! That's more than me dude. That's impressive.

Have a good workout, bud. :)

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow! That's more than me dude. That's impressive.

Have a good workout, bud. :)
Workout was pretty redonk today, update to follow in the log of course. 2 scoops AS-GT plus geranium was pure unadulterated fury and aggression. No PRs today but as close to any as I have been since Natadrol and that ladies and gents is saying A LOT. Man I am going to miss AS-GT once I am on my break, what the F*** am I thinking!!!!

IC - I didn't take those all at once mind you, they were just all in play over a 3.5 month period. I will say that regardless of the fact that was a lot of thermos/fat burners/stim pills, the results speak for themselves so I am in no way regretting the decision to use them all. :bigok:

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Bro, I don't understand how you can handle 5 scoops a day. You are INHUMAN! How does Geranium effect you?
5 scoops is god like, but I couldn't afford it. I've taken 150mg of geranium at once, no ill effects. I was so focused and had such crazy tunnel vision I was like superman melting steel with my eyezZzZzZzzzzzzzz

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Big, you look like Fez in your avi

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:jaw: Dat avi! She is too fine!

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Im glad my postal worker is an older lady, she wont be trying to get me for my ASGT!!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
never got a shirt yet, and my kitchen is starting to look like an LG "offshore" storage facility... I wonder if customs are nicking my t-shirts? probably go to the airport soon, only to find everyone (except me) wearing a LG tee!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
never got a shirt yet, and my kitchen is starting to look like an LG "offshore" storage facility... I wonder if customs are nicking my t-shirts? probably go to the airport soon, only to find everyone (except me) wearing a LG tee!
PM me about this. :bigok:

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
:ntome:see previous post, ASGT makes it through customs/post... LG t-shirts on the other hand....:ntome:

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
I would run over a mofo for a tub of ASGT. The greatest I have EVER tried and I haven't even tried more than one scoop yet. Truly amazing!

P.S. Those girls were kinda hot! Can LG provide us with some...

Shane0Mac

Awards
thats it! next order im getting some of this. btw is this going to kill jack3d?

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
thats it! next order im getting some of this. btw is this going to kill jack3d?
I went through two bottles of jack3d. Jack3d didn't work for me but ASGT is like holy sh*t. Plus it makes your veins come out(or it does to me) which NEVER happens. NEVER! These stuff is like Gods gift to me :D

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow! Thank you very much for the kind words fellas!

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would run over a mofo for a tub of ASGT. The greatest I have EVER tried and I haven't even tried more than one scoop yet. Truly amazing!

P.S. Those girls were kinda hot! Can LG provide us with some...
Geez, man, I'm stayin' out of this guy's way. ASGT's only twenty-odd bucks - that's a TRUE mercenary right there.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Man I heard in Inner city areas there's police helicopters on the look out for ASGT smuggling operations. Who would have thought........... ??

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man I heard in Inner city areas there's police helicopters on the look out for ASGT smuggling operations. Who would have thought........... ??
ah yes, it made evening news

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
buahahahahahahahahahahaaha!!!!
I just repped you so I have to wait to rep you again, but that was freaking funny!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome!