Primordial Performance Summer Super Sale - Up to 40% off Everything!

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
Primordial Performance Summer Super Sale!

Dear AM,

We are proud to announce our Summer Super Sale starting now at PrimordialPerformance.com!

Free shipping for $150 domestic orders and discounted shipping for $250 international orders!

And remember we guarantee the BEST PRICE and 100% SATISFACTION when ordering with Primordial Performance. Find a cheaper price of a similar product anywhere and we will beat it! (or refund you the difference)

Take advantage of these amazing deals for seven days only....

AndroHard​

Natural steroid. No estrogenic effects. Harder abs, harder chest, harder erections. AndroHard stacks extremely well with almost any pro hormone on the market. Boost sex drive and fight gyno with AndroHard.

Originally $69.95, now only $52.46!

Testosterone Conversion Factor-1
Now twice the servings for the same price. Boost total testosterone up to 30% in only 12 days with Testosterone Conversion Factor-1! 100% natural, no steroidal ingredients, perfect for PCT or anyone with low T levels. Get even better results when stacked with Sustain Alpha.

Originally $29.95, now only $20.97!

Dermacrine Liqua-Vade
30% stronger formula than previous LV version! Blast muscle growth to new levels with Dermacrine! Great addition to any cutting or bulking cycle.

Originally $49.95, now only $37.46!

Turinabol

Our most powerful mass building formula! Gain up to 15lbs in lean, hard gains in 6 weeks. Converts to the famous German steroid "Oral Turinabol" with high anabolic potency. Grow vascular and ripped with Turinabol!
IMPORTANT: For advanced users only. Requires Post Cycle Therapy (PCT). Get the full Turinabol Muscle Stack here.

Originally $59.95, now only $47.96!

Sustain Alpha Liqua-Vade
Sustain Alpha with Liqua-Vade technology is here and up to 3x more effective than previous topical versions. Boost natural testosterone levels, get rock hard erections and bigger ejaculation loads with the new Sustain Alpha Liqua-Vade. Stacks well with the new Testosterone Conversion Factor-1.

Originally $49.95, now only $37.46!

Toco-8
Promote hair growth, lower bad cholesterol, and help clean out the arteries with Toco-8!

Originally $29.95, now only $23.96!

Dermatherm Target
Burn fat off and reveal rock hard abs with the spot specific fat burner DermaTherm Target!

Originally $39.95, now only $27.97!

http://www.primordialperformance.com/store/?utm_source=anabolicminds&utm_medium=thread&utm_content=text_link&utm_campaign=summer_sale_thread
Don't forget, spend over $150 and get free shipping!

Enjoy your 2010 Summer in health!

Eric Potratz
Founder & President

Questions?

Phone – 1-800-568-2924

Email - [email protected]

9am-5thread PST Live Chat - Primordial Performance Live Support

Visit - Primordial Performance

Primordial Performance LLC
13331 NE Whitaker Way
Portland OR 97230

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
Sexy, I have been putting of a bunch of purchases over there until seeing a sale, nice!

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Awards
  • Established
only 24 hours left on this guys

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
You guys always have the sales during the weeks when I'm low on cash. AHH!

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Awards
  • Established
You guys always have the sales during the weeks when I'm low on cash. AHH!
We actually just extended the sale for another 48 hours because one of our sale announcements went out later than expected. :AR15firing:

Rjp

Awards
Got a question any of your products able to be stacked.with. m drol for better results ie Andro hard turenibol dermacrine or 1 t

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Awards
  • Established
Got a question any of your products able to be stacked.with. m drol for better results ie Andro hard turenibol dermacrine or 1 t
AndroHard or Dermacrine would be good to stack with M Drol :AR15firing:

Rjp

Awards
Sweet thank for the info now just to decide between the two o those and figure out how to run them with it probably no threads on how they should be dosed or when they should be started with it are they both non methalated compounds could you possibly use both. Say like dermacrin at same time as m drol and then finish with Andro hard. Or best to stick with one or the other

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Awards
  • Established
Sweet thank for the info now just to decide between the two o those and figure out how to run them with it probably no threads on how they should be dosed or when they should be started with it are they both non methalated compounds could you possibly use both. Say like dermacrin at same time as m drol and then finish with Andro hard. Or best to stick with one or the other
I would only use one of them, probably at about half the normal dose. You could use one, then switch to the other.

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
We actually just extended the sale for another 48 hours because one of our sale announcements went out later than expected. :AR15firing:
Yea yes I am gong to order more map and my fav pre-max right now

Rjp

Awards
Thanks for the info I think I'm gonna order both and run dermacrine starting the second week and then star the androhard the third week of derm if it helps fight gyno then it could possibly benefit me to start my pct towards the end of androhard or middle. That's just my thoughts though thanks for the help jimbo . Possibly run a thread if I don't get lazy on how this goes

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the info I think I'm gonna order both and run dermacrine starting the second week and then star the androhard the third week of derm if it helps fight gyno then it could possibly benefit me to start my pct towards the end of androhard or middle. That's just my thoughts though thanks for the help jimbo . Possibly run a thread if I don't get lazy on how this goes
Wait a sec, you're talking about starting pct during your cycle? Thats not right. You start pct the day after you finish your cycle. You would probably be better off using one of these or the other at a time, not both.

Evolved Boost

Evolved Boost

Awards
Im just finishing off a 40 day cycle of 11oxo during my cut. I'll be taking 6oxo and BioForge for PCT as that is all thats needed.

Im curious on what is needed for a PCT with the products listed above...could you explain a little more about what you suggested is needed as a PCT for each product? Thanks

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Awards
  • Established
Im just finishing off a 40 day cycle of 11oxo during my cut. I'll be taking 6oxo and BioForge for PCT as that is all thats needed.

Im curious on what is needed for a PCT with the products listed above...could you explain a little more about what you suggested is needed as a PCT for each product? Thanks
Of the products above; Turinabol, AndroHard, and Dermacrine are prohormones. We suggest running a 4-6 week cycle of any of them. Proper PCT for the products would be the Testosterone Recovery Stack.

The Dermacrine and AndroHard are milder pH's, so if you ran a four week cycle then Sustain Alpha alone would suffice for PCT.

Evolved Boost

Evolved Boost

Awards
I am stilling doing some research but right now im looking into dermacrine and androhard. For dermacrine...does either the oral or dermal version work better or do you suggest?

Also if im doing the math correct...1 bottle will last approximately 3.5 weeks...right? Is that enough...kinda pointless for me to pick up another one if im only doing 4 weeks as then i have tons left over.

edit: as i re-read on the site i noticed the first week or so you use half the full dose so it would last about a full 4 weeks.

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Awards
  • Established
I am stilling doing some research but right now im looking into dermacrine and androhard. For dermacrine...does either the oral or dermal version work better or do you suggest?
I would suggest the Liqua-Vade, its going to be easier to use and you don't have to worry about it rubbing or washing off.

Also if im doing the math correct...1 bottle will last approximately 3.5 weeks...right? Is that enough...kinda pointless for me to pick up another one if im only doing 4 weeks as then i have tons left over.

edit: as i re-read on the site i noticed the first week or so you use half the full dose so it would last about a full 4 weeks.
:stooges:

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
I would suggest the Liqua-Vade, its going to be easier to use and you don't have to worry about it rubbing or washing off.

:stooges:
also TCF1 would be great for PCT