ALPHA-T2 Samples!!!!!!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright guys, I have 40 samples available. These will be sent out exactly a week from today -- 6/25/2010

3 capsules per sample

PM me!!!!

Only for people who did NOT get one in the last sample giveaway.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
oops sorry natty... my mailbox was full.. its good now though :)

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
shot over here as soon as i saw the link in the free sample thread, i have stims covered day ot day, but love the look of this fat burner especially withOUT the 3,5 diod.....thyronin. good stuff, PLEASE may i try some :)

goonstopher

goonstopher

Awards
  • Established
sweet! I have a strong interest in t2 but a-yoh has been a problem for me in the past so this product could go either way in my system

cmanuel09

Awards
Id like to try as well please send.... herd soo many great reviews and progress with this product!!!:food:

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
Send PM.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
PM sent!!! Hope y'all have some left! Like Goonsatopher said A-Yohimbine jacked up my sinus bad. I'd like to try these & see how my body accepts them.

franklin32

Awards
Does the supplement for growing taller really works. If yes then i would love to know what is the age limit that the supplement works properly.

goonstopher

goonstopher

Awards
  • Established
PM sent!!! Hope y'all have some left! Like Goonsatopher said A-Yohimbine jacked up my sinus bad. I'd like to try these & see how my body accepts them.
Yeah I didn't get that but I just remember feeling like DEATH and not knowing why. Always tired and sick and just wanting to die...then I stopped the a-yoh and it was like a veil was lifted.

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
:aargh4::AR15firing::banghead::17:damn! i wish i would have seen this thread earlier!!!!

goonstopher

goonstopher

Awards
  • Established
Did anyone get the samples yet?

Just want to make sure my mail didn't get lost.

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
NA haven't gotten mine as of yet.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There was a slight delay on shipping. Some have already arrived, depends what state you live in. Give it a little more time!

You'll get em ;)

goonstopher

goonstopher

Awards
  • Established
Ok, my mail system can be horrible at times and things go missing.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Keep me updated guys!

Samples should be arriving by now

Ive gotten a handful of PMs all week saying they arrived

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
Ive gotten mine yesterday thanks.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
just got nime today

Thanks Natty! gonna try it for my afternoon cardio :)

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Got mine in a few days back!! Thanks a ton for letting me try your stuff!!
Felt it right away. Felt great! Energy was good, but I may have been expecting a little more of a jolt..
Mood seemed elevated throughout the day.
Appetite suppression seemed good too.

Thanks again guys!

goonstopher

goonstopher

Awards
  • Established
wtf is going on???

I have these and another package missing, just MIA

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got mine the other day. Tried them. Loved them. I took two. Felt focused, didnt give me the RUSH i thought I would get but on the other hand , did wonders for killing my appetite. Would I buy? HELL YES! Been looking for a good apetite suppresant and this thing help me throughout the day. I have a bottomless pit and am always hungry when on a calorie deficit, this stuff made me not even think about food.

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
got mine yesterday. popped 2 an hour before i worked out and one after. got me more reps at the gym than usual(chest day) but not much of a energy booster. i felt dead at the gym. if anything, id suggest a nice shot of beta alanine in it, maybe 2500mg just to feel like your doing somethin at the gym but good stuff. i grabbed a bottle today

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
got mine thanks, havent tried it yet as im on other things, but im looking forward to it and hopefully purchasing a bottle.

goonstopher

goonstopher

Awards
  • Established
got mine yesterday. popped 2 an hour before i worked out and one after. got me more reps at the gym than usual(chest day) but not much of a energy booster. i felt dead at the gym. if anything, id suggest a nice shot of beta alanine in it, maybe 2500mg just to feel like your doing somethin at the gym but good stuff. i grabbed a bottle today
It is not too uncommon to have a paradoxical reaction to alpha yohimbe. I know I sure do.

I got mine, 3 pills. Thought there might be a couple more there but not complaining.

I took one and what I really felt was the heart flutter from the thyroid aspect of the pill since I am already on t3. Possibly stimulation from the synephrine because I am not familiar with how I react to that compound.

Definitely killed my appetite. I didn't eat from like 11am till 4pm

Adde86

Awards
i cant pm because I dont have enough posts... i usualy just read haha any samples left?

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
:lmao: I just send him a PM cause I just saw the words sample and PM and I didn't pay attention to the date! His going to be in a little shock when he logs in next time :laugh:

cousineerie

cousineerie

Awards
  • Established
I just got mine. Will be starting my log on Monday.

:liar: :bs2::welcome2::joke::spam::bsflag: