Pump Fixx™ - Scientifically evolved to make you BETTER!

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

AMS Products – Better is Better

I hope by now, you’ve come to expect something different from Advanced Muscle Science. A formula unlike all the other copycats on the market. Something unique and truly eye-catching. We took our time to formulate new Pump Fixx™ - and for good reason! The pre-workout market for dietary supplements is congested with me-too, knock-off products that quite honestly bore us to tears. The way we saw it, either we had to create something different and vastly more effective or simply not launch a product at all. After round and round of prototypes, attempting to create Pump Fixx™, we finally hit the jackpot. One try of Pump Fixx™ and we know you will be hooked. We’d be shocked if you don’t experience the most intense mega monster pumps, super strength augmentation, energy and workout performance ever felt before. Here’s how Pump Fixx™ ignites muscle mass:

If you believe genetics can get only get you so far, do we have a product for you! Pump Fixx™ provides a trifecta of ingredients, targeting three precise pathways:

Ignition
Pump Fixx™ starts out with the AMS exclusive Halostachine™, a compound also known as N-methylphenylethanolamine. This potent beta adrenergic agonist plays an integral role in kick starting the thermogenic pathways to maximize energy and fatty acid release. The next stimulant added for enhancement in energy and workout performance is caffeine. Caffeine serves a number of functions in the Pump Fixx™ formula. First and foremost is its ability to quickly increase energy.

In the scientific realm, one study of particular interest was performed by Beck in 2006. This study was done on 37 resistance-training men, and assesses some key parameters of strength. The results were astounding. Subjects consuming the caffeine had a 2.1% increase in 1 Rep Max Bench Press, simply from the acute administration of caffeine. Additionally, the total volume of weight lifted had a very strong trend towards increasing. In a review article done by Doherty, looking at a multitude of different studies - some very interesting findings were noted. One marker known as the Rating of Perceived Exertion had a 5.6% improvement. Additionally, performance was increased by a jaw dropping 11.2%. The research on caffeine goes on and on. This supplement has a long-standing history and is well known for its potent abilities.

If all that wasn’t enough, both beta-phenylethylamine and 1,3 dimethylpentylamine are also added. These two compounds may help to increase norepinephrine, energy and workout performance by invoking energy inducing pathways.

Pump-Vasodilation
When you’re training, there’s a point when you know this workout has surpassed all others. We’re talking about that moment in time when it feels like no more blood can possibly expand into your muscles - like a balloon about to pop. Vascular grooves that create valleys in your skin. This is where Arginine Alpha Ketogluturate (A-AKG) comes in to help maximize nitric oxide and exercise performance. Arginine is there for enhanced NO, protein synthesis and ammonia removal. Arginine also serves as a precursor for protein synthesis, an essential component of recovery from intense exercise.

Campbell’s group has recently evaluated the effects of Arginine AKG in adult trained men. This protocol consisted of 2 parts, the first looked at 10 men on A-AKG or a placebo. Not surprisingly, Arginine-AKG ingestion was shown to elevate plasma arginine levels during the 8-hour period after consumption. The second part of the protocol contained some more interesting information. This part looked at 35 trained men over the course of an 8-week treatment period. Data from this part of the protocol showed some very interesting findings. Not only did subjects consuming the arginine akg have a greater 1 rep max bench press but also effects were seen on power measurements from a Wingate analysis. Therefore anaerobic performance, as measured by two different parameters were both increased by consumption of the arginine akg.

Intensify and Prolong
Ok, so at this point in training you are amped up and ready to lift like a beast. You’re achieving reps like never before but at the same time physiologically; metabolic byproducts are building up in a resistance to degrade performance. This is where some key additions in Pump Fixx™ come into play. In order for maximum performance to continue, the body must rid itself of various metabolic byproducts that can quickly be generated during workouts. The byproducts, particularly hydrogen ions and lactic acid, are some of the culprits that strive to terminate your workout prematurely. You see, the energy or ATP-producing reactions create these metabolites and the more energy output there is, the more of these metabolites generated. That’s why we’ve added copious amounts of Beta-Alanine to the Pump Fixx™ formulation - to allow workout performance to be extended by aiding the body in buffering these. Beta-Alanine, along with the amino acid histidine, forms a compound known as Carnosine - which is responsible for these beneficial effects.

Some recent clinical trials have documented these effects. One such study showed total work increased by 13% in a cycle capacity test and that muscle carnosine concentrations were increased by 58.8% and 80.1% at 4 and 10 weeks. (Hill et al, 2007) Derave et al, 2007 showed total increases in muscle carnosine of 47% greater in the soleus and 37% in the gastrocnemius whereas placebo groups showed little change. In addition, total torque during a dynamic knee extension was significantly increased with the use of ß -alanine.

More is Better

Additionally in the Pump Fixx™ formulation is Creatinol-O-Phosphate. This unique compound is not like the name seems. It may appear on the surface to be yet another form of creatine, however this is not the case. COP is actually a novel intracellular buffer similar and potentially synergistic in combination with beta alanine. Most of the research on this product comes out of Germany, but let me just summarize the highlights. As mentioned above when you’re working out more intensely, so the greater and faster the buildup of lactic acid will be in the body. COP helps to buffer this lactic acid by increasing anaerobic glycolysis, thereby helping to extend and maximize your workout. Additionally, it may assist in the summation of muscle fibers during eccentric motion, thereby allowing for greater muscle stimulation and thus performance and hypertrophy.

Energy Flare Technology™

If all that wasn’t enough in terms of muscle buffering, the entire Pump Fixx™ platform is designed in a base of sodium hydrogen carbonate and potassium hydrogen carbonate. Bicarbonates or hydrogen carbonates have an extensive history of use for buffering and enhancing strenuous workouts. When undergoing intensive training, muscle cells utilize large amounts of energy (ATP) in relatively short periods of time. The problem is ATP production resulting from intense training produces rapid accumulations of lactic acid. If lactic acid is buffered appropriately, performance can degrade quickly and the onset of fatigue can occur. Again, by helping to rid the body of some of these potent by-products of intense training, muscles can work harder and longer before the onset of fatigue.

DUE TO THE CARBONATING PROPERTIES OF FLARE TECHNOLOGY™ - STIR CONTENTS RATHER THAN SHAKING IN A CLOSED, SEALED CONTAINER!

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
Well...that'll sure get ya going. Looking forward to giving this a try!

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
hmmm... AMS dipping their toes into the PreWO pool?...

you have my attention.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Why arginine vs gplc? I love ams still looks solid

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i've seen this on ams website...when i hear it, it reminds me of those fixx candies from back in the day...always interested in new preworkouts

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Price and overall formula.

We should have some. Holding off for now. We made about 10k samples though. :D
how might one acquire said sample? I too am looking to compare effects of various PreWO 'things'....and by 'things' I mean 'unicorns'....and by 'unicorns' I mean 'supps'....well, why didn't I use 'supps' to begin with you ask? good question....b/c while you were reading this, I snuck up behind you and lifted your wallet....suuuuucker.... ;)

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
how might one acquire said sample? I too am looking to compare effects of various PreWO 'things'....and by 'things' I mean 'unicorns'....and by 'unicorns' I mean 'supps'....well, why didn't I use 'supps' to begin with you ask? good question....b/c while you were reading this, I snuck up behind you and lifted your wallet....suuuuucker.... ;)
:bigeyes:

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
90 servings for 40 bucks...Not shabby...not at alll

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
is it just me or does this kinda remind anyone else of jack3d?
(not trying to offend or anything)

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
is it just me or does this kinda remind anyone else of jack3d?
(not trying to offend or anything)
first thing that popped into my mind as well.

also, under "directions" it says "mix one scoop (45 grams) with...." i believe thats supposed to be 5.84g? i first read that and was like WOW thats a fat serving size :p

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
first thing that popped into my mind as well.

also, under "directions" it says "mix one scoop (45 grams) with...." i believe thats supposed to be 5.84g? i first read that and was like WOW thats a fat serving size :p
similar serving size, similar servings, similar price

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sooo....how is this stuff stacked with Lucidrol. :huh: That should be a 'Holy ****' moment.

tattoopierced1

Sooo....how is this stuff stacked with Lucidrol. :huh: That should be a 'Holy ****' moment.
I'm not sure many know that as of yet.. but I'll make sure to give it a go once I get mine in...

Good call.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
lol. best. post. ever.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No creatine nor coq10 for energy

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lol. best. post. ever.
That does mean alot to me man, thank you!! esp coming from the guy that has the best.avatar.ever ;) ah, look at that, we just came full circle!!! :fing02:Whhhhheeeeeeee!

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lulz. Well we have to work it out with some retailers who are still picking up the product. Sometimes they ask for a certain amount of samples with their wholesaler purchase. But once I get a certain amount we will be handing them out like candy so just be patient for the moment. And give me my wallet back...

Would be a really good stack but honestly a better route might be using each every other workout. To keep you sensitive to stims and avoid burnout. Both you can build a tolerance too.

I'm not sure many know that as of yet.. but I'll make sure to give it a go once I get mine in...

Good call.
Should be to you any day!

No creatine nor coq10 for energy
Not everyone wants creatine pre-workout (cramping, bloating, etc). Coq-10 is much better served Under The Tongue and is more cost effective. Also I see it as more of an anti-aging supplement vs. bodybuilding pre-workout.

We might have a creatine product coming soon....

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I use coq10 taurine and idebonone and love it prework out

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Recovery is amazing with this combo. I get it from my gym I work at.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Keep it safe you too

Just Kidding.

HAHAH...nice!! but now I feel all dirrty & ashamed about myself....my therapist is going to have her work cut out for herself with this one....<he crawls under his desk, gets into the fetal position, gently rocks back n forth while tightly holding onto Royd the Noyds wallet>

andymo

Awards
I like the recovery as well, appreciate the thread very much. Cheers

tattoopierced1

I tried this out yesterday as well, and I had energy that was non stop without crash. I would be afraid that if I stacked this with Lucidrol that I'd never leave the gym.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bump sale is still going!

AMS Products – Better is Better

I hope by now, you’ve come to expect something different from Advanced Muscle Science. A formula unlike all the other copycats on the market. Something unique and truly eye-catching. We took our time to formulate new Pump Fixx™ - and for good reason! The pre-workout market for dietary supplements is congested with me-too, knock-off products that quite honestly bore us to tears. The way we saw it, either we had to create something different and vastly more effective or simply not launch a product at all. After round and round of prototypes, attempting to create Pump Fixx™, we finally hit the jackpot. One try of Pump Fixx™ and we know you will be hooked. We’d be shocked if you don’t experience the most intense mega monster pumps, super strength augmentation, energy and workout performance ever felt before. Here’s how Pump Fixx™ ignites muscle mass:

If you believe genetics can get only get you so far, do we have a product for you! Pump Fixx™ provides a trifecta of ingredients, targeting three precise pathways:

Ignition
Pump Fixx™ starts out with the AMS exclusive Halostachine™, a compound also known as N-methylphenylethanolamine. This potent beta adrenergic agonist plays an integral role in kick starting the thermogenic pathways to maximize energy and fatty acid release. The next stimulant added for enhancement in energy and workout performance is caffeine. Caffeine serves a number of functions in the Pump Fixx™ formula. First and foremost is its ability to quickly increase energy.

In the scientific realm, one study of particular interest was performed by Beck in 2006. This study was done on 37 resistance-training men, and assesses some key parameters of strength. The results were astounding. Subjects consuming the caffeine had a 2.1% increase in 1 Rep Max Bench Press, simply from the acute administration of caffeine. Additionally, the total volume of weight lifted had a very strong trend towards increasing. In a review article done by Doherty, looking at a multitude of different studies - some very interesting findings were noted. One marker known as the Rating of Perceived Exertion had a 5.6% improvement. Additionally, performance was increased by a jaw dropping 11.2%. The research on caffeine goes on and on. This supplement has a long-standing history and is well known for its potent abilities.

If all that wasn’t enough, both beta-phenylethylamine and 1,3 dimethylpentylamine are also added. These two compounds may help to increase norepinephrine, energy and workout performance by invoking energy inducing pathways.

Pump-Vasodilation
When you’re training, there’s a point when you know this workout has surpassed all others. We’re talking about that moment in time when it feels like no more blood can possibly expand into your muscles - like a balloon about to pop. Vascular grooves that create valleys in your skin. This is where Arginine Alpha Ketogluturate (A-AKG) comes in to help maximize nitric oxide and exercise performance. Arginine is there for enhanced NO, protein synthesis and ammonia removal. Arginine also serves as a precursor for protein synthesis, an essential component of recovery from intense exercise.

Campbell’s group has recently evaluated the effects of Arginine AKG in adult trained men. This protocol consisted of 2 parts, the first looked at 10 men on A-AKG or a placebo. Not surprisingly, Arginine-AKG ingestion was shown to elevate plasma arginine levels during the 8-hour period after consumption. The second part of the protocol contained some more interesting information. This part looked at 35 trained men over the course of an 8-week treatment period. Data from this part of the protocol showed some very interesting findings. Not only did subjects consuming the arginine akg have a greater 1 rep max bench press but also effects were seen on power measurements from a Wingate analysis. Therefore anaerobic performance, as measured by two different parameters were both increased by consumption of the arginine akg.

Intensify and Prolong
Ok, so at this point in training you are amped up and ready to lift like a beast. You’re achieving reps like never before but at the same time physiologically; metabolic byproducts are building up in a resistance to degrade performance. This is where some key additions in Pump Fixx™ come into play. In order for maximum performance to continue, the body must rid itself of various metabolic byproducts that can quickly be generated during workouts. The byproducts, particularly hydrogen ions and lactic acid, are some of the culprits that strive to terminate your workout prematurely. You see, the energy or ATP-producing reactions create these metabolites and the more energy output there is, the more of these metabolites generated. That’s why we’ve added copious amounts of Beta-Alanine to the Pump Fixx™ formulation - to allow workout performance to be extended by aiding the body in buffering these. Beta-Alanine, along with the amino acid histidine, forms a compound known as Carnosine - which is responsible for these beneficial effects.

Some recent clinical trials have documented these effects. One such study showed total work increased by 13% in a cycle capacity test and that muscle carnosine concentrations were increased by 58.8% and 80.1% at 4 and 10 weeks. (Hill et al, 2007) Derave et al, 2007 showed total increases in muscle carnosine of 47% greater in the soleus and 37% in the gastrocnemius whereas placebo groups showed little change. In addition, total torque during a dynamic knee extension was significantly increased with the use of ß -alanine.

More is Better

Additionally in the Pump Fixx™ formulation is Creatinol-O-Phosphate. This unique compound is not like the name seems. It may appear on the surface to be yet another form of creatine, however this is not the case. COP is actually a novel intracellular buffer similar and potentially synergistic in combination with beta alanine. Most of the research on this product comes out of Germany, but let me just summarize the highlights. As mentioned above when you’re working out more intensely, so the greater and faster the buildup of lactic acid will be in the body. COP helps to buffer this lactic acid by increasing anaerobic glycolysis, thereby helping to extend and maximize your workout. Additionally, it may assist in the summation of muscle fibers during eccentric motion, thereby allowing for greater muscle stimulation and thus performance and hypertrophy.

Energy Flare Technology™

If all that wasn’t enough in terms of muscle buffering, the entire Pump Fixx™ platform is designed in a base of sodium hydrogen carbonate and potassium hydrogen carbonate. Bicarbonates or hydrogen carbonates have an extensive history of use for buffering and enhancing strenuous workouts. When undergoing intensive training, muscle cells utilize large amounts of energy (ATP) in relatively short periods of time. The problem is ATP production resulting from intense training produces rapid accumulations of lactic acid. If lactic acid is buffered appropriately, performance can degrade quickly and the onset of fatigue can occur. Again, by helping to rid the body of some of these potent by-products of intense training, muscles can work harder and longer before the onset of fatigue.

DUE TO THE CARBONATING PROPERTIES OF FLARE TECHNOLOGY™ - STIR CONTENTS RATHER THAN SHAKING IN A CLOSED, SEALED CONTAINER!