PROMO: Torrent Zero - Get Shredded. Stay Big.

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established

It's here, Universal's answer to a low carb post workout solution that will help you get big and stay big without using all the extra carbs.

Dieting is rough. Eating clean, cardio and supersets galore. It takes a special breed to push on undeterred in the direction of your physique goals. Sacrifices have to be made. For some this might mean giving up strength on your big lifts or maybe feeling skinny in your favorite t-shirt. For others, the diet gets super strict, the morning cardio begins and the cheat meals go out the window. Read more...

We have 6 - 1.57 lb tubs of the new Torrent Zero to give away to selected loggers here at anabolicminds.com. 3 Watermelon Wave and 3 Apple Jacked flavor.

We are mostly interested in individuals who are or will be running a low carb diet to clean up for the summer or for an upcoming contest. You may also be chosen as a logger if you simply are tired of the bloated fat stores you are currently getting from your high carb post workout solution and would like a low carb post workout product that will give you what you need without all the extra carbs.

If you feel you would be a good candidate to receive a tub of Torrent Zero to run a log with here at AM then tell us why right here in this thread.

I'll be selecting loggers for this just as soon as we receive enough entries to choose from so hurry up and get your entry in. Tell us what your goals are why you would like to run a log with Torrent Zero here at AM.

Standard rules apply:
Must be 18 or older...
Cannot have won any other Universal/Animal Promos in the last 30 days...
US Addresses only...

Hg

P

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
First in on this...

I have never won any type of Animal product contests so thats a start. I am a dedicated, very hard working competitive bodybuilder with commitment to the sport unlike any other.

You wouldn't be getting a guy who works out one day, then comes back 3days later and lifts another with half arsed reviews. You'll get someone moving some serious weight, pounding some serious iron making some solid reviews on a daily basis!

I won't bail on my log like some do. I've done two other logs you can source or ask me for the link just to see the type of coverage I can deliver for Torrent Zero. If interested...my information can be provided via p/m :) and yes I am of age and on the US East Coast ;)

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
this is an awesome opportunity, and I am really enticed about the flavors. I happen to be on a low carb diet :bigok:

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
Gimme!!! Thanks!!!

On a serious note, this is an awesome opportunity to get your hands on a great product!!! I sampled it vigorously, at the Arnold (the Cage...), and loved both flavors!!!

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't mind giving this a shot, I loved Shock Therapy. The grape tastes great and it mixed well. I was always afraid to try torrent because of its high carb content and i tend to stay on the low end most of the time. Two previous logs in my sig if you would like to check them out. Also over 18 and east coast USA.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would love to add the Torrent Zero to my current log, found in my signature.

The log has conjured up numerous discussions, and without being even half way through has over 150 posts going.

I am currently on a decent amount of carbs, but they are by majority, mostly complex. I am not currently cutting carbs, but I will have to be shortly as I will be leading out of the Pink Magic into a cut using Clenbuterol.

Besides Animal Pak samples I received from a store years ago, I have never had an animal product. Would be willing to give a detailed review in my log.

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
I see some good entries coming in already. This is going to go quick so get um in!

this is an awesome opportunity, and I am really enticed about the flavors. I happen to be on a low carb diet :bigok:
Is that an entry? :D

Gimme!!! Thanks!!!

On a serious note, this is an awesome opportunity to get your hands on a great product!!! I sampled it vigorously, at the Arnold (the Cage...), and loved both flavors!!!
Got mine in bro, Crazy! I used the Watermelon Wave after working back on Saturday and tonight I'll be using the Apple Jacked after chest and shoulders.

The Watermelon Wave was smokin good tasting so I'm stoked to try the Apple Jacked.

Hg

S

srgraham69

Awards
  • Established
I'd love to give this stuff a try, I'm currently lean bulking with carb cycling, have been eating carbs only pre-wo. My goal was for 210, reached 209 yesterday, so should be at 210 soon then I plan to slightly drop my cals to make this more into a recomp and hopefully drop a little bf%. Training is Full Body heavy DC style 3 days a week and working in abs and cardio on the off days.

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
Great opportunity. For someone.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would love to give this a go as i am right smack dab in the middle of my cut. I would love to compete next year so i am cutting and getting down to around 7% to see where i stand, current diet is low carb, around 150gms a day at 185lbs. Carb ups go once or twice a week depending on how i feel.

Could keep a great log no problem and even add in pictures if need be.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have never tried the ZERO but am a big fan of the green apple torrent. Would like to give this a run since it is summer and see how it stands up against the regular product. Also I have never won any Universal/Animal promos :(

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would love to give this a try. I have tried alot of Post WO drinks and never really thought much of them. If this would help with my recovery(which has been low lately), then I would love to log this. I am in the beginning stages of a cut/recomp. I hope to be down to 220-210ish by the end of summer. I hold true to my word, and thats pretty much all I got these days.

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
Great promo!

I am not entering this promo because I need the carbs. Torrent is a solid post-training supplement - and it tastes amazing. There are plenty of logs started on the FORVM that show some positive results.

Good luck to the entrants.

T

TerrorSquad8

Awards
Oh sweet...I love Torrent and now this Torrent Zero.

I know I'm kinda new on here but been lifting seriouly for over 5 years. Diet is very imporant to me, i have been working at this new diet ever since coming off a long bulk over the winter and then a serious cut where I dropped over 15 lbs but sadly lost some of strength. So now I'm staying lean while regaining my strength and it's paying off big time. Feeling so much better in the gym and looking fantastic in the mirror. So I'm lean bulking and new a solid postworkout supp without all the carbs to keep me lean.

I can do a great log and post everyday. I train 5 days a week with AM cardio.

Can't wait to see the winners, good luck

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
I would love to try out some of this Torrent Zero. I havent tried to many Animal Products but my friends have and by the looks of things definitely some good stuff so very interested in this.

I need to cut up about 10 pounds for the summer and I'll be happy I will do before and after pics if needed. Thanks

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Damn, this is an awesome opportunity. I'll more than likely pick this up and log it.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just went and looked at that little write up and must say I am interested. I have to stay away from carbs or else I just bloat out so a great muscle building postworkout shake that is carb free but still provides the pro-insulin response is more than welcome in a world of high carb postworkout shakes.

My goal right now is to drop weight and body fat. I am in the mist of planning a mini vacation and I dont want to look too bad with my shirt off. Carbs have been cut off and will soon be dropped even more.

I do a DC style routine 3 times a week so a tub will last me 5 weeks which will be more than enough time to fairly judge this new supplement.
I have done a number of reviews and will let them speak for themself.

Oh I live in the US another East coast member and Im over 18 and have not won a promo by yall before.

Thanks again for this opportunity and let the best men win!

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Previous Universal Log ran : none
Usa : New York

Ohh i would love to run this, im actually in-need of a great post workout product, and i searched for reviews of this, and haven't read one bad thing about. I usually don't apply to logs much, b/c i am very picky at sups .. but i think if this product does what it says and from the reviews i am confident i will love this ..this would become a regular for me .. and the ingrident profile is one of the best i've seen so far. The only product from universal i have tried is animal pump which i loved it. I am willing to log it here and on other forum which i am a rep there.

G'luckk

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
i'd LOVE to log Torrent Zero!!!

i've never used any other Animal products aside from the vit paks, and this product is right up my alley! and I'VE NEVER WON ANY ANIMAL PRODUCTS :(

loc: San Diego CA
height/weight: 5'11/226lbs
bodytype: endo
bodyfat%: TOO DAMN HIGH
goals: wanting to get lean while maintaining mass as much as possible. will be utilizing HIIT sessions for my cardio in order to avoid burning too much muscle. will continue to lift heavy on lifting sessions because... well... why would you NOT lift heavy??
supps: i will be running Scivation Quake 10.0 for preWO, and the usual whey/multi/omega3s combo. i also have BCAAs but i'd want to run Torrent Zero for recovery as a stand-alone.
diet: consisting of lower carbs, early in the day, in the form of oats in the morning and veggies early on in the day. will cut carbs off completely by 4pm. high protein from quality sources (chicken breast, tuna, salmon, occasional lean beef and pork) and a solid intake of healthy fats to get rid of this spare tire :)

i train 5 days a week usually.
lifting split constantly changes, but here's an example:
monday- chest/back
tuesday- legs/abs
wednesday- off
thursday- shoulders/traps/calves/abs
friday- bis/tris/forearms
saturday- calves/abs
sunday- off

cardio is done early (5am) monday/wednesday/friday

some example of recent logs are located in my sig for review.

thanks for the consideration-:fing02:

Capn

Quinc

Quinc

Awards
  • Established
If i wasn't 3 weeks post contest and shoving my face full of junk food I would be all over this. :(

Greek Elite

Greek Elite

Awards
winners are in for a treat, i have a tub of watermelon n its friggin delicious!!! nice job yet again Universal!!!!

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
If I am able to log this (I won the Animal Pak Giveaway thing a little while back) I would love to enter.

I've done logs on here in the past, It's summer season and I'm looking to get Cut!!

My goal honestly Is just to get my Six Pack to show more. I've dropped about 20 pounds in the last month, still keeping most of my size (Thank you Natty Stack) and now its time to hit it full force. I will be following a very low Carb diet, and including a carb day once a week. No carbs after 4pm of course, but the thing is I lift at 4pm everyday. So pretty much I'm done working out around 6pm, and then I have a nice Carbo enriched Post Workout drink, awesome right? Wrong.

I've tried many Post workouts before, (Postal and Dark Matter to name a few) and I'm more than willing to give it a fair review and comparison.

I'm more than happy to take pictures, record my progress (Calipers & Body taping), keep the log frequently updated, and review the product on the basics: Taste, Smell (I need to include this now due to Muscle Marinade, ugh.), Mixability, and Effect (Will add more if need be). I usually sample out a serving or two or whatever products I get, but this I might have to keep as a secret to myself.

I will be running this product along: Animal Pak, Animal PM, Animal Cuts, Animal Flex, Animal Omega, Sterol Complex, LG's BCAA's, ASGT.

Edit: Few more stats:
Height: 5'10
Weight: 176
BF: Estimated 12%-14% (I dropped nearly 20 pounds since my Cut log's picture)
Training: I lift 5 days a week, cardio and abs the other two. I slam two body parts a day and I usually stick to HIIT cardio or Plyometrics (Sounds gay but it really does work!).

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
bumpzorz, ill apply later 2nite ;)

P

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
awaiting reponse on when winners are picked :)

P

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
ditto that. we have 2 pages now ;) How many are we looking for haha

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
BigBeazy and i are log buddies. no homo. ;)
Lol. I'll give you half a scoop while I'll take a whole one just to be a step ahead with my soon to be Arnold like body.

L

littlrook

Awards
im down for this one! i loved the og green apple and now that it's summer, this is perfect.

C

cybrwzrd

Awards
Been looking for a low carb pwo drink.

Stats:

Height 5'10"
Weight 191lbs
BF% 22ish

I am in the middle of a cutting phase trying to get rid of this fat on my belly. I am down from almost 240lbs 2 years ago.

I would run it alongside Mitotropin for the last 20 days of this cutting phase. I then will be taking a short 6 week break from cutting to repair my metabolism and to hopefully gain a little more muscle and would use the remainder with Alpha-T2 when I cut again.

I have had the best results for fat loss when low carbing, but my strength takes a big hit after each cutting cycle even with 250 grams of protein/day and increased creatine intake. All I end up using while cutting to keep carbs low post workout is whey protein by itself.

BiG in NYC 82

BiG in NYC 82

Awards
Props to Universal for coming out with this product. Really like the idea.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
ditto that. we have 2 pages now ;) How many are we looking for haha
Don't know, so lets just spam and make it ten pages, with only like 5 entries lol.

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
BASICS:
Height:5'8"
Weight:197
BF%: 13%

Goal: Fat Loss(not to be comfused with WEIGHT loss)
My goal is to lose FAT, not weight. Which for my bodytype is hard. In order to lose my BF, I need to be dead on with deit and conditioning. Even Post workout carbs seem to kill my fat loss progress. I've been trying to diet, and cut carbs and fat for so long, my strength and size has taken a beating. Torrent Zero would be perfect to help me acheive my goals.
Training hard, and being able to provide my muscles with proper nutrtion without the load of junkfood-like carbs found in most post workout supps, will alow me to make gains, and get my LBM and strength back up, as well as being able to stick to a low carb diet regime.
My current goal is to drop to 9-10% in the next 4-8 weeks, to enjoy the rest of summer worry free at the beach.
I always condtion hard, and train harder. My muscles on a strict low carb diet barely keep up, if you want to put Torrent Zero to the test, there wont be any mercy, we'll see if it can keep up with the demands I expect from recovery products.
I'd also keep a detailed log updating regularly, with honnest and helpful informaion on my progress.

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
well if no one else is going to post, i think we should pick winners lol

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
HG, You are slacking my man!

Make me master logger and we will be good.

*This would fit greatly next to my 10000000 other Animal/Universal Products*:kiss:

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

*This would fit greatly next to my 10000000 other Animal/Universal Products*:kiss:
wow so many universal products tried, u shouldn't be able to compete in here haha

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established

1.post picture of all animal/universal cans
2. if you dont have them photoshop all animal/universal products(include old labeled products for extra points) into one picture.
3.???
4.profit.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
1.post picture of all animal/universal cans
2. if you dont have them photoshop all animal/universal products(include old labeled products for extra points) into one picture.
3.???
4.profit.
I can take a pic. And Microsoft Paint FFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUU Lol.

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
HG probably took all the good for himself hahaha