LG's new sponsored Athelete: INARIUS!!!

  1. LG's new sponsored Athelete: INARIUS!!!


    Hey guys, GMG760 here to welcome the newest member of our LG family aboard, Inarius. He's a very gifted athlete, who is training for powerlifting.

    He has been training for the past three years and has made some amazing gains in that short period of time. Here are a few of his stats:

    weight: fat (225lbs) <--- he wrote that himself.
    height: 6ft2inches
    squat: 425lbs, 315x8
    Bench: 285lbs, 275 x2, 225 x9
    Deadlift 502lbs, 405 x8

    He started at 180 lbs, and has gained 45 lbs in 3 years... damn impressive.

    Here are some videos of his lifts:

    YouTube- TK_RP_495x1_2010_04_20.mp4

    YouTube- TK_FSq_275x3_2010_03_29.mp4

    YouTube- TK_DL_405x7_2010_03_18.mp4

    YouTube- TK_Sq_385x1_2010_03_15_b.mp4

    YouTube- Deadlift 2nd Attempt.mp4

    YouTube- Squat 2nd Attempt.mp4

    Stoked to have you with us Inarius, Welcome to the LG family!
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.


  2. Thanks! I appreciate the love from LG! I hope I can live up to everyone's expectations.
    SFW and GFH

  3. By the looks of your avi, you already have.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.
    •   
       


  4. Welcome aboard brother!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

  5. Congrats big guy!

  6. I can has samples?

    Congrats TK!

    Now you pretty much have to compete this fall/winter eh?
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

  7. Congrats LG and TK..keep doing what you both are doing it is obviously working!!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  8. Hellz yea. Inarius is gonna represent. I love the fact we have some of the funniest mofo's on the board on our team as well.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    Thanks! I appreciate the love from LG! I hope I can live up to everyone's expectations.
    Welcome brother

  10. Welcome aboard Tyler! You deserve it bro. Now go represent you swashbuckler!
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  11. welcome dude!

  12. Juuuuust kidding. Welcome bud. I'm glad we now sponsor a pirate.
  13. Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  14. Congrats Inarius

  15. awesome!
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  16. Thanks for all the love guys (no homo)!
    SFW and GFH

  17. Congrats!
    Come join me on my Olympus goodie run (Ostarine / Ep1c / Str3ngth / Sup3r PCT)

  18. im curious about this...would it be better as a power lifter to be short or tall?, hypothetically speaking if both are equally as strong who would have an advantage
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post
    im curious about this...would it be better as a power lifter to be short or tall?, hypothetically speaking if both are equally as strong who would have an advantage
    If you are shorter then your legs and arms are shorter so therefore you have less ROM so the bar has less distance to travel. In general, shorter people have the advantage but there are always the exceptions. Ie: Konstantin Konstantinovs



    SFW and GFH

  20. Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post
    im curious about this...would it be better as a power lifter to be short or tall?, hypothetically speaking if both are equally as strong who would have an advantage
    Depends. I would say that the taller folk would be able to have the most potential for growth and therefore larger numbers for total lifts.

    But POUND FOR POUND, the shorter you are the greater your strength:weight ratio can be.

    There are dwarves that are pound for pound the strongest people on the planet. The weights they can move compared to their height/weight their frame will allow is greater than anyone.

    Yes, I chose polar opposites (dwarfs vs tall folk) because I'd rather not go into the 5'9 vs 6'2 debate.

    In summation, if you're looking for the greatest strength:weight ratio, shorter folk would have the advantage. Greater overall strength, tall folk would have the advantage.

    edit - I guess not inb4:
    in after - long arms/legs = larger range of motion blah blah blah.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

  21. Congrats bud! You def deserve this.

  22. Congrats man!! It's a win-win combo.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    Congrats bud! You def deserve this.
    Quote Originally Posted by subweevil View Post
    Congrats man!! It's a win-win combo.
    Thanks guys. and glad to see you are still around George. Let me know the next time you are hitting up the gym and I'll try to be there. Wednesdays are off for me right now but lets set up a time to hit the heavy bag and crush some weights.
    SFW and GFH

  24. Congrats bud! LG is good people and you should fit in well with them and I'm sure you'll do LG proud. This is what you call a win-win situation here.

    Cheers!

    -Sean-

    Team APPNUT
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.

  25. Congrats!

    Are you a competitive powerlifter? Im assuming the #s in your OP are your raw numbers? looking good. Im working on getting my grip strength up myself as I have to go over/under grip in order to DL anything over 400 and I prefer going over/over.


    Keep working your bench #s, what type of routine are you doing for it right now? Im working on locking out 365 raw this summer on bench. Max right now is only 335 though so I have my work cut out for me.

    Keep up the good work! BTW, My training partner are tremendous DLers (one is 6'2" and right around 500lb DL, the other is 6'4" and I believe has done some rack pulls with up to 625 in only 2-3 yrs training), they have both convinced me that (unlike the bench press) that taller guys have a leverage advantage on DLs

    This thread is good motivation for me to keep working my grip. Hopefully 500 wont be too much longer for me on DLs as that has been my lagging lift my whole life until I was taught to do sumo DLs which I have had much better luck with.

    Powerlifting ftw, I tend to switch back and forth emphasizing hypertrophy at some points of the yr and strength at others.

    Im very interested in which routine you have chose for strength. For me, westside has always worked well. the metal militia bench program is a good one for a struggling bench that you may look into.
    Molecular Nutrition - Unlevel The Field
    X-Factor: THE Most Scientifically Valid Muscle Builder, Ever!
    Sign up for INSANE deals via our newsletter: www.mninsider.com

  26. Quote Originally Posted by SwolenONE View Post
    Congrats!

    Are you a competitive powerlifter? Im assuming the #s in your OP are your raw numbers? looking good. Im working on getting my grip strength up myself as I have to go over/under grip in order to DL anything over 400 and I prefer going over/over.


    Keep working your bench #s, what type of routine are you doing for it right now? Im working on locking out 365 raw this summer on bench. Max right now is only 335 though so I have my work cut out for me.

    Keep up the good work! BTW, My training partner are tremendous DLers (one is 6'2" and right around 500lb DL, the other is 6'4" and I believe has done some rack pulls with up to 625 in only 2-3 yrs training), they have both convinced me that (unlike the bench press) that taller guys have a leverage advantage on DLs

    This thread is good motivation for me to keep working my grip. Hopefully 500 wont be too much longer for me on DLs as that has been my lagging lift my whole life until I was taught to do sumo DLs which I have had much better luck with.

    Powerlifting ftw, I tend to switch back and forth emphasizing hypertrophy at some points of the yr and strength at others.

    Im very interested in which routine you have chose for strength. For me, westside has always worked well. the metal militia bench program is a good one for a struggling bench that you may look into.
    I've competed before and I plan to compete again but I only compete for the fun of it. Those are my raw numbers, I've never used gear before. I've used westside, 5/3/1 and sheiko in the past. Right now I am using a 5/3/1 westside variation that Pmiller posted a while ago.

    I am in the middle of planning my first official log as a sponsored athlete.

    Slin
    AS GT
    Igh1
    Ghenerate
    2 bottles of Formadrol
    AP
    and whatever other goodies I can think of.

    What do you think?
    SFW and GFH

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    I am in the middle of planning my first official log as a sponsored athlete.

    Slin
    AS GT
    Igh1
    Ghenerate
    2 bottles of Formadrol
    AP
    and whatever other goodies I can think of.

    What do you think?
    I think I can't wait to sub.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  28. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    I think I can't wait to sub.
    My MST log will end this week and I'll get that one started next week.
    SFW and GFH

  29. Chyeaaa! Can't wait for the log bruddah!
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.



  30. LG Sciences... I haz them.

    Pictured:
    BCAA+EAA Blue Raz x3
    BCAA+EAA Kiwi Watermelon
    Lipoburn
    E911
    Perfect Carb
    Slin x2
    Formadrol Extreme x2
    Ghenerate x2
    Postal
    Anadraulic Pump
    I-GH-1
    Speed V2
    Lipotropic Protein - Chocolate

    Not Pictured:
    Lipotropic Protein - Chocolate Peanut Butter
    Anadraulic State GT

    I've been saving up for this stack for a while now. Can't wait. Should be amazing.
    SFW and GFH

  31. I envy sponsored athletes.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  32. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    I envy sponsored athletes.
    Note I didn't get all of that from my sponsorship. I've been saving that up for about 6 months now.
    SFW and GFH

  33. Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    Note I didn't get all of that from my sponsorship. I've been saving that up for about 6 months now.
    Then I envy your abilities to save. I am impulsive with money. So either way I envy you and your pirate ways.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  34. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Then I envy your abilities to save. I am impulsive with money. So either way I envy you and your pirate ways.
    it took a while but I figured it was worth it. I have a feeling that this next log may be pretty f*ckn epic. Be on the look out. Booty, plundering, swashbuckling, pr's, wenches... what more could someone ask for?
    SFW and GFH

  35. You scalawag...thar be sum fine booty captain!!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. athelete with scoliosis?
    By Sinon in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 09-26-2009, 06:26 AM
  2. sponsored athelete tees
    By biggkarim in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-25-2008, 10:56 PM
Log in
Log in