FREE Trutein protein samples! Exclusive Offer!

  1. FREE Trutein protein samples! Exclusive Offer!



    The protein market is populated by the "big guys" in the room - you know, Optimum, Gaspari, BSN & Cytosport. As a customer, you may say to yourself, "I'm happy with what I got, so why switch?" Well for one, Trutein doesn't dress its label in proprietary blends. And second, we're applying some innovative techniques to really produce some of the best tasting stuff available (our chief flavor chemist has 20 years industry-experience designing and manufacturing premium flavors and extracts). So we're giving you the chance to sample all five of our Trutein flavors at no-charge.

    At TruNutrition Sciences, we liken ourselves to Apple. When they first came out with the iPod a few years ago, everyone told themselves, "My Discman gets the job done. No need to change." (In fact, one member of our production crew, Tim, hit the gym everyday plugged into his Walkman.) Now Sony and many other companies lost a lot of money because they couldn't - and still cannot - come up with a comparable product to the iPod. Everybody has one today. Even Tim gave up his trusty Walkman for a "neat new iPod." In a similar sense, we feel that Trutein and our current products in R&D will provide fresh air to an industry filled with lots of sizzle but little steak.

    You will receive five samples, one of each flavor (see our Trutein page for a complete list of flavors.)

    Please note that while the samples are free, there is a small S&H charge. We will, however, fully refund this charge against your next order placed through our website.

    Click here to go to the promotion


  2. I tried to order but it rejected my CC. My card is fine. If you get it figured out, let me know via pm. Thanks

  3. Hi reptone, our shopping cart service provider was doing maintenance last night from around 11PM to 1AM. I believe that's why you were having trouble. I apologize for the inconvenience.
    •   
       


  4. False advertisement

    free samples come get them but oh yea you have to pay for shipping. no thanks, close but no cigar

  5. I'm sorry if you feel that way. S&H is fully refunded with your next order.

    We have to charge S&H to weed out the free-riders. I wish it were that easy to weed out certain welfare-recipients who do nothing but mooch off the government and our taxes.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by GregW View Post
    I'm sorry if you feel that way. S&H is fully refunded with your next order.

    We have to charge S&H to weed out the free-riders. I wish it were that easy to weed out certain welfare-recipients who do nothing but mooch off the government and our taxes.
    HA reps for that one.
    Arnold Classic: 2009 - 2015
    Comments by this person are their own personal opinion and should be taken as that. Unless quoted from a different source.

  7. Thats some great marketing right there taking shots at those who are less fortunate and in a financial bind due to the economy.

    Getting a few laughs and looking cool on a forum by taking a stab at those who "have to" pinch pennies is more important then promoting your company in a professional manner, right on!

    Good luck with trutein. Great prices btw

  8. Quote Originally Posted by pctforeal View Post
    Thats some great marketing right there taking shots at those who are less fortunate and in a financial bind due to the economy.

    Getting a few laughs and looking cool on a forum by taking a stab at those who "have to" pinch pennies is more important then promoting your company in a professional manner, right on!

    Good luck with trutein. Great prices btw
    You know what, Amen!

    I originally typed up a response and then deleted it. Do i agree with free loading? No. But presenting a blatant political statement in a company promotion means your company doesnt need a penny of my money. Unfortunate because I was going to grab your waxy maize when it was back in stock and figured i mine as well try trutein.

    To better demonstrate this, David Dunn, owner of AM and Nutra(I assume) and me don't always agree politically. But we have discussions in the politics section and keep it out of his company's image. For this reason my waxy maize will happily come from nutraplanet.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  9. I have 6 lbs of the blend on it's way. I will let you know how the vanilla tastes.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  10. Quote Originally Posted by pctforeal View Post
    Thats some great marketing right there taking shots at those who are less fortunate and in a financial bind due to the economy.

    Getting a few laughs and looking cool on a forum by taking a stab at those who "have to" pinch pennies is more important then promoting your company in a professional manner, right on!

    Good luck with trutein. Great prices btw
    It seems to me that he is talking about people who choose to do nothing with their lives and just sit on their a$$es all day and collect unemployment. I don't think he was talking about people who are just having a run of bad luck and can't find employment, hence the reason he said "I wish it was that easy to weed out those certain types of welfare recipients", because those that chose to do nothing should get nothing and I do agree with him there.

    Aside from that, I wish there was no shipping fee, because there is no guarantee that I will like the protein enough to buy some.

  11. tim1985 is exactly on the right track.

    There are many people who collect unemployment, foodstamps and welfare who choose instead to be free-riders instead of using these assistance programs as a stepping stone. In fact, the study of welfare payments to avoid or encourage work is a favorite (and fascinating) topic of many prominent economists, including Krugman, Summers, Laffer et al.

    Lord knows I've been down on my luck many times and if not for the kindness/assistance of strangers (or government help), I'm not sure I would have gotten back on the right track. But through these hard times, I've kept my sight on the light at the end of the tunnel and always strove to become independent and self-sufficient. Unfortunately, I see all too often many people who don't use welfare payments as a means to an end, but as a means unto itself. I'm against this frivolous use of tax-payer money.

    I heartily believe, however, that disadvantaged persons should be wholly encouraged to utilize state-offered education programs to advance their career opportunities - I even believe these programs should be mandatory, because it's through education that we progress as individuals and as society.

    I listen to talk radio while driving to work in the mornings. Interestingly, I heard a topic today that touched on welfare. A state Congressman being interviewed said he is advocating for welfare recipients to be drug-tested at random. His argument is that only those who don't break the law should be eligible for distribution payments. This is obviously a very thorny issue.

    That being said, we're about to leave to exhibit at the 2010 NPC Lone Star Classic in Plano on Saturday. So if you're around, please stop by!
  12. Flat rate on shipping?


    Hey there Greg!
    Products look great...web layout is way cool and prices good!....Do you know if at any point in the future that you'll be able to have a flat shipping rate (such as $5- $6) ?

    thanks yo!

  13. i had problems checking out as well. would not process cc and my cc is not an issue.

  14. No problems with my ordering and it is already shipping!!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  15. Quote Originally Posted by GregW View Post
    Hi reptone, our shopping cart service provider was doing maintenance last night from around 11PM to 1AM. I believe that's why you were having trouble. I apologize for the inconvenience.
    I just tried again for the 4th time.Same thing. My card is fine. I guess I won`t be a customer.

  16. Problems here too.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by pctforeal View Post
    False advertisement

    free samples come get them but oh yea you have to pay for shipping. no thanks, close but no cigar
    Agreed. Why pay 1/6 the price of a five-pound, 70+ serving, tub for only five sample servings?

  18. Quote Originally Posted by pctforeal View Post
    False advertisement

    free samples come get them but oh yea you have to pay for shipping. no thanks, close but no cigar
    i disagree, 5 samples for under 5 bucks?.. if they are full servings and as good as they look, then thats under a buck a serving and i'm in.

    ... or grab a RTD for 4 bucks.

  19. nice im looking for a new protein to buy
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by GregW View Post
    We have to charge S&H to weed out the free-riders.
    Hey now! We are people too!!!

    lol :P
    Shredding (3/19/13): OxyElite Pro (Original Formula) + Compound 20

  21. Hi guys, I was away this weekend exhibiting at an NPC bodybuilding competition in Dallas so I didn't have the chance to respond. Please check your PMS if you've had problems with ordering/credit card processing. I'm very sorry for this, but we're working on the issue right now.

    Thanks,
    Greg

  22. Quote Originally Posted by GregW View Post
    Hi guys, I was away this weekend exhibiting at an NPC bodybuilding competition in Dallas so I didn't have the chance to respond. Please check your PMS if you've had problems with ordering/credit card processing. I'm very sorry for this, but we're working on the issue right now.

    Thanks,
    Greg
    That was the greatest response ever!
    I didn't have any problems ordering.
    How did the exhibit go?

  23. lol.

    Exhibit went great. We always get a great response at the bodybuilding competitions and meet lots of supplement store owners, pro-bodybuilders, etc. Sometimes I don't think before I speak and I insinuated that one individual was silly to shop at GNC rather than NP, TF or (preferably) our website. She didn't take too kindly to my suggestions that she would be much wiser to shop online at one of those stores or at the very least Vitamin Shoppe. Oh well.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by GregW View Post
    lol.

    Exhibit went great. We always get a great response at the bodybuilding competitions and meet lots of supplement store owners, pro-bodybuilders, etc. Sometimes I don't think before I speak and I insinuated that one individual was silly to shop at GNC rather than NP, TF or (preferably) our website. She didn't take too kindly to my suggestions that she would be much wiser to shop online at one of those stores or at the very least Vitamin Shoppe. Oh well.
    well, you can lead a horse to water...

  25. Ordered some. Cannot wait to try the Chocolate Banana one!! How long is the sale price for?

  26. We rotate specials/sales every week or so.

  27. Just my luck....I will get my samples, fall in love with it and it wont be on sale any longer.

  28. Is the website fixed yet to order samples?

  29. Quote Originally Posted by reptone View Post
    Is the website fixed yet to order samples?
    Yes, reptone. We got it all fixed. Thank you for pointing the bug out to us in the beginning!

  30. Greg,

    I want to place an order for samples, however, I ultimately am most interested in the Casein. Is there any way to formally request a sample of it?
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  31. Quote Originally Posted by GregW View Post
    Yes, reptone. We got it all fixed. Thank you for pointing the bug out to us in the beginning!
    I finally was able to order some.

  32. HereToStudy: please see your PM.
    reptone: your samples are packed and will be in tomorrow's mail.

  33. ...so it wanted $5 for 5, meaning $1 each? Thanks but no.

  34. steam, it's fully refunded with your next order.

    Also as a means of comparison, it's less than the price of 2gal of gasoline, about the price of 1.5 RTDs, or about 65% the price of a single KFC Double Down meal.

  35. Was mine shipped out yet?

  36. drob: PM me with your name and I can give you an update and tracking info if available. It's hard to figure stuff out based upon a forum nickname alone

  37. hey guys... get on the 6lbs of WPI for 38.99.

    i'm not a rep for these guys, but damn thats a good deal for isolate... not a blend... ISOLATE.

  38. Ends TOMORROW!!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-15-2010, 03:02 PM
  2. TruNutrition Sciences Trutein Samples
    By AZMIDLYF in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-13-2010, 07:40 AM
  3. Stacking Protein and . . . . . FREE Samples
    By CROWLER in forum Supplements
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 01-26-2010, 09:12 PM
Log in
Log in