Recover.Protect.Grow - MST gives you a chance to rock RPG!!! (Ajinomoto BABY)

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. lets see more apps here. Its ajinomoto folks

2. MST RPG My thoughts

this my litte review... It is the real deal!!! very soild !

Can I still apply?
    Diet is always the key to unlocking the door of success

•   

3. Age:28

Sex:male

Height:6'

Body type:endomorph

Training experience (as much detail as possible):Ive started lifting in junior high, lifted until I was like 21. I then got in to alot of bad people and things. I ended up blowing up to 320 pounds. Go ttired of being fat, and decided to get my rear in gear. I lost 100 pounds. I then got into body building and I got to about 260 on a slow bulk. Im recently trying to slim up the BF%. Down to 248lbs

Current Training Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible):Because I have alot of free time on my hands. I have been waking up and doing Fasted running( about 2 miles) and then immediately followed by a body weight circuit which take me about 25 minutes.
    I then do a bodybuilding type workout in the after noon which is usually chest/tri, legs/abs, back/bis. I tend to break it up every other week doing an arms day, or throwing some forearm work after legs. Im also incorporating The P90x program(kickass)

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible):Run 2 miles in the morning on empty stomach. Circuit training follows(bodyweight). Then 30-60 minutes of steady state cardio in the evening on my exercise bike( I catch up on the news and what not)

Current Supplements (exact brand/product name):I take centrum multi vitamin/ mineral, 3 fish oil pills(walmart kind) and b6 and b12 in the morning after my fasted workout. Before I workout I take a scoop of whey protein(nutra) and 3,000 mg arginine, 500 mg of niacin and a couple hundred mgs of b12.Oh and about 200 mgs of caffeine(sometimes when feel a little sluggish) I take a another scoop of whey after with some sort of fruit juice.AT night I take magnesium with zinc and b6, along with a couple meletonin to help me sleep through the night
    Breakfast:after fasted cardio and circuit)4 large eggs, 3 egg white 1 cup of oats with tbs of anpb. cup of coffee or tea.
    morning snack: 8 oz plain greek yogurt and 1/2 cup of fruit(bluberries or strawberries)
    Lunch:2 slices of whole wheat bread. 1 can of albacore tuna. 2 cups of spinach. 8 oz of 2% milk
    Preworkout:1 scoop whey protein, coffee
    postworkout: 1 scoop whey protein with 4 0z of juice( apple, orange or cranberry) 8 oz of 2% milk and 1 baked potato
    Dinner:8 oz chicken breast or lean steak, 2 cups of broccoli, 8 oz 2% milk and 1/2 cup of black beans
    bedtime snack:8 oz of low-fat cottage cheese, and a handful of mixed nuts and sometimes more juice

Current Daily water intake:About a gallon - a gallon and a half

Short Term Goal: Drop my bodyfat % to the lowest its ever been for me.

Long Term Goal:Get swole. I want to maybe try and get into powerlifting and try to run a marathon(not place, but more self satisfaction)

I think I should be selected, because im an honest dude. Ive taken alot of supps, and can guage the dynamics of each supp I put into my body. And, i want to !!!

RECOVERBRO

4. Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    c'mon people...really?!

This is a seriously genius formula battling the normal human hair/chicken feather sourced aminos with the 100% instantized ajipure aminos.
    Lemme at it!! Lemme at it!! I will go on a letter 'T' keystroke strike until you choose me to try it out.....starting......now....
    .........thanks... AH!!

5. Quote Originally Posted by islandmagic View Post
    MST RPG My thoughts

this my litte review... It is the real deal!!! very soild !

Can I still apply?
    apply away sir
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

6. Any updates

7. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    Any updates
    Not you

8. Huh not me what?

9. Dude you're so ripped already why do you need this? You're a monster man. Seriously...plus you log a different product for every company everymonth...DJmonstersquad.
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

10. Friday bumpage....Let's do this!
    •   

11. Lol I don't log every product every month . I'm not ripped any how. This looks like a good product and was looking forward to seeing if I can log it that's all

12. October is my competition date and I need all the help I can to make it.

13. Top hat competition?

14. Actually no, but nice try.

15. RPG for me!!!!!!

16. I want in, but I have an app in for Torrent zero, gotta see the results of that first! this sounds like an awesome product tho.

17. I hope the taste is as good as it sounds.

18. Quote Originally Posted by djbombsquad View Post
    I hope the taste is as good as it sounds.
    http://store.anabolicminds.com/produ...-servings.html

19. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    Top hat competition?
    I thought it was a spelling test

20. tuesday bumpage....I wore my faux-hawk & wallet chain today....ready to rOcK some RPG <air guitar> <co-workers raise eyebrows & shake heads> Prolly hear from human resources at some point...totally worth it...

21. Wednesday bump.....set.....SPIKE! <misty may goes wild>

22. this one is all locked up folks. thanks for the patience, and i'll be posting the winners here shortly.
    www.millenniumsport.net

23. thanks everyone for the applications. this was a really hard choice because I only had 2 logs to offer out this time and I had 5 real nice applications to look over. Dont let not being chosen scar you from applying in the future for us, and thank you for taking the time to fill out the application. Without further adieu

Gentlemen, please send me your shipping info :

Acwingfoot
    Warcraftjjs

I again apologize to the persistant few that didnt get a chance this time around, and I urge you to keep plugging away since we will have more logging chances available REAL soon

***winners, you MUST post a link to your log in this thread***
    www.millenniumsport.net

24. Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    thanks everyone for the applications. this was a really hard choice because I only had 2 logs to offer out this time and I had 5 real nice applications to look over. Dont let not being chosen scar you from applying in the future for us, and thank you for taking the time to fill out the application. Without further adieu

Acwingfoot
    Warcraftjjs

I again apologize to the persistant few that didnt get a chance this time around, and I urge you to keep plugging away since we will have more logging chances available REAL soon

Aggggggh my whole world is crashing down around me!! Agghhhh!!! <pops window out> <warm gentle breeze waifts in>
    Congrats guys!! <jumps> Ahhhh! <lands in bush 2 feet under window> Dahmmmn first story....

25. Quote Originally Posted by CTDeuce View Post
    thanks everyone for the applications. this was a really hard choice because I only had 2 logs to offer out this time and I had 5 real nice applications to look over. Dont let not being chosen scar you from applying in the future for us, and thank you for taking the time to fill out the application. Without further adieu

Acwingfoot
    Warcraftjjs

Thanks for the log op. PM in coming.
    Arnold Classic: 2009 - 2015
    Comments by this person are their own personal opinion and should be taken as that. Unless quoted from a different source.

26. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    Aggggggh my whole world is crashing down around me!! Agghhhh!!! <pops window out> <warm gentle breeze waifts in>
    Congrats guys!! <jumps> Ahhhh! <lands in bush 2 feet under window> Dahmmmn first story....
    Thanks for bringing a smile to my face (no homo)

27. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    That is funny bro. Need a smile every so often.
    Arnold Classic: 2009 - 2015
    Comments by this person are their own personal opinion and should be taken as that. Unless quoted from a different source.

28. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    Thanks for bringing a smile to my face (no homo)
    Ahhh, I finally made a comment to warrant a 'no homo' reply....gentlemen, I have now arrived!! <kicks shoes off><props up on desk> no where to go but up....<def no homo>

29. Quote Originally Posted by WarcraftJJS View Post
    That is funny bro. Need a smile every so often.
    Indeed! glad I could help!

30. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    Ahhh, I finally made a comment to warrant a 'no homo' reply....gentlemen, I have now arrived!! <kicks shoes off><props up on desk> no where to go but up....<def no homo>

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-25-2011, 08:22 AM
  2. Recover, Protect, Grow (RPG)
    By Big Poppa S in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-12-2010, 11:57 AM
  3. Ajinomoto Amino Acids
    By drummerzrus in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14