Haven't tried Anadraulic State GT yet?! GTFIH if you want a sample!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Who wants an Anadraulic State GT sample?!

Samples are finally available! If you haven't tried Anadraulic State GT yet, now is your chance!

PM me with your shipping info, if you want a sample.

Some info on ASGT:

Forget the basic, boring, run-of-the-mill pre-workout powders and join other world class athletes in using THE WORLD’S FIRST Kinetic Amplification System!
Make Your Heavy Days, Your Light Days!
“IT WORKS!!! And big time…If this doesn't get you in the mood to lift some weights, then maybe you need to take up knitting or some other such hobby!!”
-Thundergod (Bodybuilding.com Forum Member)
…and that’s just one of the many overwhelmingly pieces of positive feedback we’ve received on the new, redesigned, revamped, and rejuvenated Anadraulic State GT!
So you’ve used the other competitors leading products and are still looking for that diamond in the rough; well, you’ve found it.
Unlike the same-old boring pre-workout products that claim to get you jacked and pumped, Anadraulic State GT offers a matrix of the perfect ingredients that should give you long lasting aggression, energy, and force, the combination of which you WILL NOT find in other workout enhancers. Additionally, unlike our competitors, Anadraulic State GT should not make you “crash.”
Don’t be a sheep when choosing your workout performance products. Just because your friend takes the most overhyped and underdosed product doesn’t mean you have to. Let your friends lose out on gains, but you know better than to let your hard training go to waste!
Each ingredient in Anadraulic State GT is provided in beyond effective doses, even at a single scoop! Most users take only 1-2 servings of Anadraulic State GT; anymore and it’s simply too potent! For most users, 45 servings will last for 45 workouts! – Those that are more interested in a stimulant kick may dose higher, but be careful! This stuff is STRONG!
What can you expect to possibly achieve from Anadraulic State GT?
Enhanced Aggression and Drive
Extreme Energy and Force
Spike in Libido
Enhanced Muscular Endurance
Increased Strength
Create new Lean Body Mass (LBM)
Higher Metabolic Rate leading to Fat Loss
Nutrient Repartitioning
Optimized Testosterone levels
Lowered Estrogen
And much more!
So what really makes Anadraulic State GT stand out from other leading competitors?
It’s simple. Most all leading pre-workout products give you energy. It’s not hard to get. The difference with Anadraulic State GT is the AGGRESSION!
There is simply no other performance product that fuels your body and mind like Anadraulic State GT!
Anadraulic State GT’s Kinetic Amplification System gives your body exactly what it needs to adapt to any type of mental and physical training, giving you the energy to push through physically, and mental willpower to stay focused on every set and every rep!
Ever bodybuilder wants to feel like a superhuman beast in the gym! Now you can with Anadraulic State GT!
Just listen to GMG760’s review of Anadraulic State GT’s effect on his workouts:
“I can't put enough emphasis on how much this helps me pre-workout... I love having energy, but energy isn't aggression, and the aggression is where most of my extra "umph" to move the weights comes from. It really makes this product spectacular.”
The Power is in The Four Phases of Anadraulic State GT

So don’t be a sheep; be a leader with LG Sciences Anadraulic State GT and feel the difference for yourself. Energy AND Aggression in a single, power-packed formula!
Anadraulic State GT – The World’s FIRST Kinetic Amplification System!
Click here to buy now!

Click here for NP's limited time offer on the Anadraulic State GT/Alpha-T2 stack!

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Nice, now noone has an excuse NOT to try this

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
You could just send me a tub.... LOL jk will pm with info

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great promo! I have heard nothing but great things about ASGT, I can't wait to try it out:D

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
*GMG760 Seal of Approval* :thumbsup:

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
In for a test.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can hazzz one?!!?!!111?!

:lol:

Sad thing is... i have yet to try it. :damnit:

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think I will hold off on the sample request Met, I will however give my stamp of approval! This is my favorite and will be part of my workouts for the foreseeable future without question.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think I will hold off on the sample request Met, I will however give my stamp of approval! This is my favorite and will be part of my workouts for the foreseeable future without question.
lol you've already tried you skank!

To everyone else: If I did not respond to your PM, it is not because I am not sending you a sample. You WILL receive a sample. I just can't respond to 800 PMs lol. So this goes out to all of you that PMed me about a sample.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol you've already tried you skank!

To everyone else: If I did not respond to your PM, it is not because I am not sending you a sample. You WILL receive a sample. I just can't respond to 800 PMs lol. So this goes out to all of you that PMed me about a sample.
Stop talking dirty to me Rob, people will start to wonder. :chairfall:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is AZMIDLYF and I approve this thread!!

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
LG kicks ass when it comes to customer service you guys are the best , props!

already sent a pm

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LG kicks ass when it comes to customer service you guys are the best , props!

already sent a pm
Well said Eric! When it comes to customer service, LG is on a short list for many of us that might have 2-3 on it. GET ON THIS OFFER!!!!! AS-GT is the bomb, check my log for my video review if you want some testimonial.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Okay, I've gotten all of your addresses. Don't worry if I did not respond to your PM. I have taken down all of them and you will receive, some sooner than others. If you got me your address before 4pm you will be 1 of the first batch to go out. Any after that will go out in a few days. I got A LOT of addresses so this is just how it has to go lol.

Please do me a favor. LG would really appreciate your honest user feedback. We wanna know what you think of ASGT. We want to know if you like or hate it. Are you going to take it again? Are you never going to touch it again?

Enjoy! And tell your friends! It's time we rise up and become the elite! :lol: i kid

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Okay change in plans guys. I'm going to be giving you not just the sample of ASGT but the whole Perfect Workout Kit. I am only going to be giving away 10/week. So the next 10 in line will receive the next week and so on. So don't expect it right away. Giving away all this stuff isn't free and this will ensure we get more user feedback. So be patient and I assure you, you will get yours in time ;)

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Okay I fought on this for you guys! So you better do me right here! I am able to give out 15 Perfect Workout Kit's a week. I need to get a review out of you guys for this. An entire log is not necessary. Just post a thread with your review and PM me the thread if you wouldnt mind and I will be able to keep the ball rolling on all of these samples.

Perfect Workout Kit is 4 servings each of ASGT, AP, Postal and 1 serving of Lipotropic Protein. So enjoy! This is a big ass giveaway so make us proud guys!

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
well alrighty then met! Lookin' forward to it.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Okay I fought on this for you guys! So you better do me right here! I am able to give out 15 Perfect Workout Kit's a week. I need to get a review out of you guys for this. An entire log is not necessary. Just post a thread with your review and PM me the thread if you wouldnt mind and I will be able to keep the ball rolling on all of these samples.

Perfect Workout Kit is 4 servings each of ASGT, AP, Postal and 1 serving of Lipotropic Protein. So enjoy! This is a big ass giveaway so make us proud guys!
^That is freaking awesome!

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Awesome!!! Gimme gimme!!!:food:
Always wanted to try ASGT

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
you shall my friend ;)

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
It's like Christmas in the springtime.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
old stuff was great, wanna try the new version

tWack

tWack

Awards
  • Established
You probably don't send any samples to Europe so I'm not gonna ask..
That and the full bottle that will arrive tomorrow :D

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
Wow, great promo LG. I haven't tried the new or old version of Anadraulic State so this is all going to be new to me. I'm definitely looking forward to this one...

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You probably don't send any samples to Europe so I'm not gonna ask..
That and the full bottle that will arrive tomorrow :D
Wow, great promo LG. I haven't tried the new or old version of Anadraulic State so this is all going to be new to me. I'm definitely looking forward to this one...
PM me your shipping info :yup:

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Great promo LG I love ASGT.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
A LOT of people wanting to try ASGT! lol I foresee many logs going up on this very soon!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A LOT of people wanting to try ASGT! lol I foresee many logs going up on this very soon!
I put my order in today at the NP...w/o even having used or gotten my sample yet...good for you.....good for me....Looking forward to it!!....as a side note....may I have an additional 36-42 samples sent my way? :food: :lol:

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They will be pleasantly surprised and will not be looking for other pre workouts after this!

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Okay, I've gotten all of your addresses. Don't worry if I did not respond to your PM. I have taken down all of them and you will receive, some sooner than others. If you got me your address before 4pm you will be 1 of the first batch to go out. Any after that will go out in a few days. I got A LOT of addresses so this is just how it has to go lol.

Please do me a favor. LG would really appreciate your honest user feedback. We wanna know what you think of ASGT. We want to know if you like or hate it. Are you going to take it again? Are you never going to touch it again?

Enjoy! And tell your friends! It's time we rise up and become the elite! :lol: i kid

I'd love to give you a response.. It'd be a much more effective review if I was given a tub to try out! :lol:

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LG would really appreciate your honest user feedback. We wanna know what you think of ASGT. We want to know if you like or hate it. Are you going to take it again? Are you never going to touch it again?

This is true guys. I've actually given pretty negative feedback on a couple of LG's products. They didn't hold it against me, they have chosen me for multiple logs since then, and they have since totally updated and changed the products I disliked. Changed them very much for the better too.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cant wait to try this stuff. Been wanting to buy it since it came out. Money's been real tight though. But there will be a day when I run off this stuff, ALWAYS!!!!!

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Do I get Samples? :lol:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established