Haven't tried Anadraulic State GT yet?! GTFIH if you want a sample!

Page 11 of 14 First ... 910111213 ... Last

1. I want my samples
    grrrr

2. Quote Originally Posted by kingdong View Post
    Whats your review of the 3 packer, and how long did it take you to get your samples?
    The samples did not take long to get, I'd say like 3 days after I got a message saying I would get them. I have not yet run the 3 scoop thats next, things have been quite hectic lately.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by scoooter View Post
    The samples did not take long to get, I'd say like 3 days after I got a message saying I would get them. I have not yet run the 3 scoop thats next, things have been quite hectic lately.
    Cool. How long did it take you to get that massage? I still havn't gotten one.

4. Quote Originally Posted by kingdong View Post
    Cool. How long did it take you to get that massage? I still havn't gotten one.
    Here is the chain of events. The reps are OOS for samples. MrBigPR, who is not a company rep but loves this stuff, put up a post #194 on June 23rd. I didn't read it until the following day and sent a PM to him with my addy on June 24th. He responded in the open forum on post #209 June 25th. I got my samples a few days later. So for me the reply was within 1 working day, but technically the original post went up and the response was posted 48 hr's later...Nice

5. Yeah I submitted a pm and reply in this thread on 5/28. Haven't received anything yet, but still anxiously awaiting
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by kingdong View Post
    how long did it take you to get your samples?
    mr big was kind enough and generous enough to send a few of us samples out of his personal stash.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

7. i hate to be a pest, but i was wondering status on the samples as well... but i just want to make sure that they weren't sent to me and i didnt get them... it's happened in the past with other supps via USPS, because i work in an office environment and the front desk sometimes "misplaces" mail and packages

8. Quote Originally Posted by bludevil View Post
    Yeah I submitted a pm and reply in this thread on 5/28. Haven't received anything yet, but still anxiously awaiting
    Dont worry, I submitted a PM the day this started and still havent gotten.

9. Ok guys, so here is the deal. We made 60 THOUSAND bottles of ASGT for the last run, that is currently out in stores now. When it arrived, it was sold. ALL OF IT, immediately. We have already started another batch, so when that batch arrives (soon), the samples will start to flow more rapidly out the doors.

Trust us, we all want ASGT to be in stock to, because when it isn't, not only do we not have samples, but the reps don't get any ASGT... and that makes me a sad panda. I'm probably gonna wind up ordering some of NP just to get my hands on it because my workouts have not been the same without.

...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.

10. thanks for the update GMG760... i guess in this case it sucks that ASGT is so damn popular.. LOL

11. Lol sorry about all the wait guys. I just got the word today that half were sent out Friday of last week and the rest today. So your long wait is not over. Again sorry for the wait and I look forward to hearing what you guys think!

Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

12. I have no problem waiting for a free sample. I just whanted to make sue I didn't need to rerequest.

13. I just posted my review of ASGT and the rest of the kit:

TheDeadlifter reviews LG's ASGT...

For those of you waiting for a sample..... Be patient; it's worth the wait.
    -- JB \m/
    "There is no point in being alive if you cannot do the deadlift." - Jon Pall Sigmarsson

14. ughHhHHhHhhHh wheres my sample? I want to rock the hell out of the sample so I can buy the full thing

15. just buy the full thing then

16. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    just buy the full thing then
    That is some smart talk right der!

17. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    That is some smart talk right der!

18. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    just buy the full thing then
    my jug came yesterday, lol.

big props for the samples-they really sold me on the asgt.

19. yeah, I regret not just buying the whole thing when I ordered something else, I guess when I buy my Nutrapro Ill buy some to save on shipping

20. Quote Originally Posted by Roguearthur View Post
    yeah, I regret not just buying the whole thing when I ordered something else, I guess when I buy my Nutrapro Ill buy some to save on shipping
    most pre workouts seem to loose effectiveness after around 1st week-asgt seems to be getting better.

21. asgt is awesome man...I was thinking the same thing with effectiveness but I'm still rocking at 2 scoops

22. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    asgt is awesome man...I was thinking the same thing with effectiveness but I'm still rocking at 2 scoops
    2 scoops is all i need for focus/aggression/strength increases. if i want more of a stim effect i add a stim in rather than increasing dosage of asgt.

23. I throw in white flood

24. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    I throw in white flood
    nice-if i want more stim-2 scoops asgt/2 caps adipo.

white flood is very good-i just happen to already have the adipo.

25. if u got it use it

26. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    if u got it use it
    if i had white flood i would be using it, lol. that's what's so good about products like asgt-you can mix and match.

asgt/hemodraulix is very good for pumps.

27. i need hemo..tried it i have not

28. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    i need hemo..tried it i have not
    send me your info.

29. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    i need hemo..tried it i have not
    My cuz loves hemo but the @ss wouldn't hook be up so I could try it. So I guess I will have to get my own.
    I will work for supplements!

30. I don't remember if I requested.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. LG Sciences Anadraulic State GT & Anadraulic Pump
    By GMG760 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 121
    Last Post: 02-03-2010, 05:22 PM
  2. Beta Sample of LG's New Anadraulic State
    By AZMIDLYF in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 82
    Last Post: 01-27-2010, 11:06 AM