Haven't tried Anadraulic State GT yet?! GTFIH if you want a sample!

Page 11 of 16 First ... 910111213 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadlifter View Post
    I love that feeling. Do you attribute that to the ASGT/AP combo? If so, I can't wait to try it...
    I've been using ASGT for 2 weeks now, and just started AP yesterday, so I think the bigger part the feeling is caused by ASGT.. I know the AP probably helped, but it was my first dose yesterday, so I can't say much about that stuff yet..

2. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    2 scoops GT and 3 AP has me tearing things apart!
    I'm affraid that will tear ME apart! LOL
    •   

3. I havn't received mine yet, I'm guessing it may take a bit to get to Canada lol
    Core Nutritionals Representative

4. if you guys wanna send out the rest of the work out kit.. i only got the asgt mini tub... id be cool

lol nah its all good

BTW everyone looking to buy this product it's on sale somewhere for 19.99 with 5 dollar shipping... Cant post the site, but if you google hard enough you'll find it!!! I KNOW THIS CANT LAST TOO MUCH LONGER!!
    NTBM Line @ NUTRAPLANET

All posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Need2slin... NOM NOM NOM :yup:

5. just finished the samples big sent me. i agree the focus is very good, but i did get a decent stim effect from it. i didn't feel like i was overly stimmed up, you know where you just can't stop moving, but once i started working out i didn't want to stop. so i guess i will rate increased endurance as my favorite thing with asgt. at my age increased endurance is a major player, so i will have to rate this very high.

if you still have them available metroba, i would love one of those kits to try the asgt/ap together.

just want to thank mr. big one more time!!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
    •   

6. No problem for the samples. Love helping out great companies who produce.
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

7. Nice reviews you guys. Thanks PR for keeping the ball rolling when ASGT was out of stock!
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.

8. The winners are:

gymaddict
    Milas
    bigbeef
    meexle
    Eric160
    fightbackhxc
    CJSalcedo
    brad1224
    TheDeadlifter
    tomahawk88

There are 3 others as well but I have misplaced their usernames. I guess that part is a surprise. Please let us know when you get your kit.
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

9. So if your name isn't on the list you can still get some unexpectedly.. nice

10. I got my ASGT in today!!!!!! woot woot!!

too bad i cant use it til PCT... oh well i wont need it til then lol
    NTBM Line @ NUTRAPLANET

11. how far away is PCT?

12. um... 3 weeks? LOL im running a bridge. But I had to get my tub while it was for that low low price. 2 weeks of straight epi starting in a couple days. check out my log if you havent im gonna log the asgt use too.. my pct will be nolva, 6 bromo (later on), tcf1 and asgt along with creatine mono and beta alanine.
    NTBM Line @ NUTRAPLANET

13. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    The winners are:

gymaddict
    Milas
    bigbeef
    meexle
    Eric160
    fightbackhxc
    CJSalcedo
    brad1224
    TheDeadlifter
    tomahawk88

There are 3 others as well but I have misplaced their usernames. I guess that part is a surprise. Please let us know when you get your kit.

would i happen to be one of the 3 lucky ones brother...

14. You guy's are going to love this new version, I get awesome focus and stamina when using ASGT. And the new taste, well you'll see!

15. Quote Originally Posted by rippednmichig View Post
    You guy's are going to love this new version, I get awesome focus and stamina when using ASGT. And the new taste, well you'll see!
    ASGT has really shown what it can do.., and had brought many back after the reformulation. This is a must staple IMO

16. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    ASGT has really shown what it can do.., and had brought many back after the reformulation. This is a must staple IMO
    I'm a stim junkie and just one and a half scoops does it for me so far. I tried 3 once and I was bouncing of the walls. I work out at 4am most mornings and I take my ASGT and I'm feeling energetic and ready to go for a good portion of the day.

17. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    The winners are:

gymaddict
    Milas
    bigbeef
    meexle
    Eric160
    fightbackhxc
    CJSalcedo
    brad1224
    TheDeadlifter
    tomahawk88

you guys are lucky-i really liked my samples of asgt.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

18. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    The winners are:

gymaddict
    Milas
    bigbeef
    meexle
    Eric160
    fightbackhxc
    CJSalcedo
    brad1224
    TheDeadlifter
    tomahawk88

Can't wait! I've been hoping to try this before all the ASGT sales end. I've got so many pre-WO's that it's hard to justify buying more... unless it's just that good...

19. The kits are cool - the product all go together very well.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***

20. I cant wait for my kit, even though I have a fulljug of ASGT on the way

21. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    The kits are cool - the product all go together very well.
    Kits in General are cool..just to damn convenient!

22. what makes a baby cat convenient?

23. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    what makes a baby cat convenient?
    bro, you got me! haha

24. I just received my 'non-feline-related' kit yesterday (BIG THANKS, LG!!!). I'm looking forward to using it tomorrow on heavy dead day.

One question...
    Do I follow the instructions or double the dose or what? All the pre-training stuff on the market is different and this is my first time with ASGT and AP.
    -- JB \m/
    "There is no point in being alive if you cannot do the deadlift." - Jon Pall Sigmarsson

25. Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadlifter View Post
    I just received my 'non-feline-related' kit yesterday (BIG THANKS, LG!!!). I'm looking forward to using it tomorrow on heavy dead day.

One question...
    Do I follow the instructions or double the dose or what? All the pre-training stuff on the market is different and this is my first time with ASGT and AP.
    Both products really kick in !! everyone is different to how they tolerate Stims and such, Start at the recommend dose then asses from there.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. LG Sciences Anadraulic State GT & Anadraulic Pump
    By GMG760 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 121
    Last Post: 02-03-2010, 05:22 PM
  2. Beta Sample of LG's New Anadraulic State
    By AZMIDLYF in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 82
    Last Post: 01-27-2010, 11:06 AM
  3. Replies: 40
    Last Post: 11-06-2009, 01:13 PM