I

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Kinetic Amplification at Work

by Scott C.

People are starting to ask questions about my somewhat off-the-wall categorical classification of Anadraulic State GT as the World’s First Kinetic Amplification System.

What started out as a “pre-workout powder” became something much more as the design was coming to an end. We took the old Anadraulic State, improved its taste and effectiveness, and have rounded out the ingredient profile, making a product that can only be described as groundbreaking.

There is simply no denying the fact that Anadraulic State GT is more than a pre-workout drink. It’s more than a standard performance powder. It’s more than a workout aid.

I’ve taken Jack3d. I’ve taken Shock Therapy. I’ve taken SuperPump250. I’ve taken White Flood. I could keep this list going forever. (Those who know me personally know that I’ve got a supplement cabinet that could sustain a small militia of athletes through many cold winters.) What I’m getting at is that I’ve tried every popular product out there, and while most would consider my opinion biased, I am telling you from the perspective of an experienced user that nothing can even come close to what Anadraulic State GT has done for my performance as an athlete.

As athletes, we’re in constant motion during our training. Our entire body becomes a machine aimed at achieving excellence, breaking personal records, and attaining goals that we’ve set for ourselves. This makes the up the “kinetic” portion of our training. Kinetics deals with movement, energy, and flow; what has more fluidity than a set of Squats or a perfect Deadlift? You're kinetic beings. You train to improve your kinetics. Your kinetics are what give you your power as an athlete.

Amplifying your kinetics can prove difficult. Even with immaculate diet and training, training your body to be an ongoing workhorse is not easy. Even top athletes get drained psychologically or physically, both hindering their progress.

Anadraulic State GT submerges your body in an anabolic bath. Anadraulic State GT gives your body the nutrients needed to perform, adapt, and maneuver in stressful circumstances. It is a complete system that literally ramps up your genetic performance.

I had a pretty crappy day yesterday. Nothing specific that made it that way, but I was mentally drained, emotionally stressed, and just not at all “there.” – I seriously considered skipping my workout, something I rarely ever do. I went home, sat outside in the sun and ate some Greek chicken and arugula and just said to myself, “I’ll take some Anadraulic State GT and see how I feel.” – Two scoops down the hatch, and within minutes I was immediately uplifted. I met up with my training partner and hit the gym and had one of THE BEST workouts I’ve had in a very long time. – Here is a perfect example of what Anadraulic State GT can do to kinetically amplify your body and mind.

Click here to get your Anadraulic State GT NOW @ Nutraplanet!

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Excellent info stunnashades cannon! :afro:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You suck at life..just say'n :dunno:

I

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I couldn't even finish a decent set of the snatches. I was so gassed at that point!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also you kept crying in between sets. :18:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nope pure estrogen. :lol: but in all seriousness IC was covered in sweat at the end of his workout. He wrecked that gym :head: (no butt love)

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
you would eat fritos fat ass tehe

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i prefer bulges actually so I can put em on my fingers and pretend that I am Freddy Krueger.
I knew it..tsk tsk :chairfall:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So what you are saying then is that AS-GT is more than a Pre Workout supplement? I just can't tell if that is what you are getting at...

Love AS-GT stuff is awesome! Like you said so much more than just a pre workout though. Just sets you up for the big lifts. I am going to start taking one of the 2 I take in the morning pure sub lingual. Just let it dissolve there under my tounge to see if it gets in my system any quicker.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
I have been telling people for a while that it is much more than just a pre-workout.
Love the Vid Scott! your form looks great (insert Met gay joke here) and the circuit intense!

I

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So what you are saying then is that AS-GT is more than a Pre Workout supplement? I just can't tell if that is what you are getting at...
That's absolutely what I'm saying. :D

I have been telling people for a while that it is much more than just a pre-workout.
Love the Vid Scott! your form looks great (insert Met gay joke here) and the circuit intense!
The effects it has on the body are become more and more apparent to me as time goes on. It just keeps getting better! I love the thermo effect from it too. I really think it has something to do with the androgenic component of it. It's not a normal sweat for me. It's somewhat "violent" I would say. Hahah :fing02:

I

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Get an additional 10% off of Anadraulic State GT at Nutraplanet through the weekend!!! :thumbsup:

Code: MemorialAM10

I

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's a good sale man. I was disappointed Nutrapro wasn't included, but there's plenty of other goodies like ASGT that I need to pick up too!
Isn't it 10% off of everything?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hear is my consern with it though.

Whey Protein Hydrolysate How much Whey
Partially Hydrolyzed Pea ProteinHow much pea protein
L-LeucineHow much Leucine
Remember leucine levels are at 45 min peak then after a meal begin to Diminish and then drastically lower after 2.5 hours. So 2.8g lecine every 3 hours or so = about 25 g leucine. How much leucine do you get between the hydro whey, pea and leucine remember to much is not good ether.

Trans-Resveratrol 50% 50% is way under dosed from a medical stand point but from a cost stand point is a lot cheeper. I always use 98% any thing lower makes me want to go to the bathroom

Also Waxy Maize Starch is just as good as white bread and has been debunked so it seems to me that if its not vitargo or karbolyn or just dextros its pointless.

Creatine Monohydrate How much mono?
Beta Alanine How much BA is it the clinical dose which I think was 4 or 6 grams
Creatine Citrate / Malate debunked as pointless
Creatine Ethyl Ester debunked as pointless and is also not safe

So to me it is not really a great product. When you say it is better than Jacked. I like Jacked it is simple at a pretty high dose.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
IMO Jacked or muscle DNA is awesome. Muscle DNA is simple too but a full clinical dose and no blend.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
IMO Jacked or muscle DNA is awesome. Muscle DNA is simple too but a full clinical dose and no blend.

Remember leucine levels are at 45 min peak then after a meal begin to Diminish and then drastically lower after 2.5 hours. So 2.8g lecine every 3 hours or so = about 25 g leucine. How much leucine do you get between the hydro whey, pea and leucine remember to much is not good ether.

Trans-Resveratrol 50% 50% is way under dosed from a medical stand point but from a cost stand point is a lot cheeper. I always use 98% any thing lower makes me want to go to the bathroom

Also Waxy Maize Starch is just as good as white bread and has been debunked so it seems to me that if its not vitargo or karbolyn or just dextros its pointless.

So to me it is not really a great product. When you say it is better than Jacked. I like Jacked it is simple at a pretty high dose.

:gives:

M

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I got two full bottles of Anadraulic State GT that I cant use. Tried a couple of servings and something in it really bothers me like when I take too many stims.....and I am not stim sensitive.....not sure what it is but I think it the methyl-synephrine.......would love to use the stuff but.....

Mr.50

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I got two full bottles of Anadraulic State GT that I cant use. Tried a couple of servings and something in it really bothers me like when I take too many stims.....and I am not stim sensitive.....not sure what it is but I think it the methyl-synephrine.......would love to use the stuff but.....

Mr.50
How many scoops are you taking?

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established

Mr.50
Are you giving this away?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I remember when Eric first came to me about the idea of Anadraulic State and sent me a couple test samples over a year ago and i really liked it. I can only imagine how well this is and im quite surprised i have yet to try it.

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
I may have gotten a bad batch lol...I bought it after reading all the rave reviews, and it definately works, if I can keep it down o_O

I will def be finishing the tub sometime though to see if it was just me, which is very possible because I am newish to this stuff.

M

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
How many scoops are you taking?
I believe it was only one or two. This was about a month and a half ago so when i first got it I just followed directions on the container. It tasted good etc.....but by the time I got to the gym I thought I was going to have a cardiac event........ then some weeks later I tried Alpha-T2 and it has methyl-synephrine in it too and it gave me the same effects. Im not sure why it would be that potent for me .....any thoughts would be appreciated.

Mr.50

M

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Just dump it in 2-4 oz of water and slam it
MrBiigPr I figure your not responding to my problem.....I think the taste was good I just thought the cardiac stim was rough for me....I know most people dont get cardiac problems from methy-synephrine but....

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
I was talking to votum

What will you being doing with the asgt and t-2?

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I may have gotten a bad batch lol...I bought it after reading all the rave reviews, and it definately works, if I can keep it down o_O

I will def be finishing the tub sometime though to see if it was just me, which is very possible because I am newish to this stuff.
How are you dosing it? How many scoops? How much water?
I believe it was only one or two. This was about a month and a half ago so when i first got it I just followed directions on the container. It tasted good etc.....but by the time I got to the gym I thought I was going to have a cardiac event........ then some weeks later I tried Alpha-T2 and it has methyl-synephrine in it too and it gave me the same effects. Im not sure why it would be that potent for me .....any thoughts would be appreciated.

Mr.50
That sucks man. Some people just can't take certain ingredients :dunno:

PM me.

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
I tried 1 scoop, 2 scoops, water ranging from 1 liter to 6oz

I'm gunna take it tomorrow again to check :D

Eyayo

Eyayo

Awards

Is he even using science?
Citrulline malate is bunk?

He doesnt say either is bunk. Jus wanted to know if the clinical dose of BA was used in the product, and cm was not even mentioned. For the record, i like lg. Mrbigpr "who gives a ****" comment is just absurd.

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
Im sure MrBig was being sarcastic, he does that often :)

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
lmao at djbombturd science.

people ANALyze things hard these days. if u were told taking a sh*t raises test I can just see the questions..."how big does it nee to be?"..."why color?"..."what food needs to be eaten?"..."how long do I need to push for?"...

bottom line the product works. just look atvthe feedback from ALL over! cheapest PWO mix onthe market right now...and this is more than a PWO drink. Jack3d does it's thing short term..but can u say it will outperform ASGT in the long run?

I got used to Jack3d...had to up the dose. Not with ASGT. you read about it across the boards...I rarely see people upping dose due to potency issues.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
lmao at iPhone auto spell check of dj :toofunny:

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lmao at iPhone auto spell check of dj :toofunny:
We should ask DJ what his ultimate pwo will be then... since he is obviously an expert in supplementation. Oh wait, I can see it now, you all have to use AEN pre-surge unleashed, it has GPLC... in clinical doses! Good lord that guy needs to fall down a well and not find a way out.

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
OK so we all know that ASGT is some good sh!t but I would of never believe in that crashing thing unless it had happened to me, which it has. Superpump 250 makes both my friend and I crash like if I just had an entire cheesecake after a month of low carb diet. As long as taste goes its good and right but one supplement out there tasted so good that made me wanna rub my nipples every time I took it(or thinking of taking it) and that is Assault but there is no vasculirity with it for me and ASGT definitely got that! If ASGT could somehow taste like Assault...the though of it makes me wanna cry from joy!

goonstopher

goonstopher

Awards
  • Established
This stuff is a no go for me. The creatine made me bloated I think and my heart pounds and I want to puke. Ruined my workouts.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
^^^ sucks

thats like being at a swinger party and not banging anyone