sponsorships - AnabolicMinds.com

sponsorships

1. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  160 lbs.

sponsorships

I was wondering how do you get sponsored?

2. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  160 lbs.

any one willing to help me out thanks.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  223 lbs.

have a strong showing a at regional bodybuilding show
    •   

4. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  160 lbs.

how do you get involved in that like where do you start im 18 and really wanna get involved in this..but i have no clue how to
  5. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by clax View Post
    I was wondering how do you get sponsored?
    It depends on what you want sponsorship for - bodybuilding competition, sporting competition, etc.

There are many companies out there that welcome applications or queries for sponsorship (i.e. MuscleTech). Then there are companies that will approach you if they want to sponsor you (i.e. Applied Nutriceuticals).

It pays to do your research on the different companies - some focus more o sponsoring bodybuilders, etc. whilst others cover a broader base of sports/athletes. Know which companies you want to represent (it pays to use their products and believe in them as a company; you have to want to and be proud to stand behind them), and how they go about sponsoring athletes, etc. If you query/approach the company, having a strong competition and sporting history/results helps - you have to show them what you can offer them, and why they should sponsor you above someone else.

~Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  245 lbs.

you just need to get out and start doing shows. If you do well they take note and will come to. You have to have some high quality wins before they are gonna invest or give you supplies.
  7. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  160 lbs.

thanks Rosie I dont care lol i have played football basketball baseball and now lacrosse i guess i kinda have an athletic back ground but i would love to start shows or what ever comes my way
  8. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

i would love to be a rep for a company. like app nut or something
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

9. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  160 lbs.

haha but where do we start i would also love to be a rep!!!!
  10. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

thanks Rosie I dont care lol i have played football basketball baseball and now lacrosse i guess i kinda have an athletic back ground but i would love to start shows or what ever comes my way
    Well, once you know what you want, set goals to get there.

Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    i would love to be a rep for a company. like app nut or something
    haha but where do we start i would also love to be a rep!!!!
    Reps are different from sponsored athletes. And forum/online reps are different from company reps. Again, some companies will ask for rep applications on the forums (i.e. Neogenix), and others will approach you of they want you to rep for them (i.e. Applied Nutriceuticals). Becoming a rep can be like getting sponsored - companies want to know what you bring to the table, why you should be the one to represent them, how knowledgeable you are about their products (and if you use them), as well as your level of helpfulness and professionalism and knowledge about other relevant topics (i.e. nutrition, supplementation, training, etc.)

~Team APPNUT

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  11. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  160 lbs.

alright thank you so much!!!
  12. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

alright thank you so much!!!
    You definitely want to build a presence and reputation of the forums for knowing your sh*t - it's highly unlikely that "just joiners" and new members will be selected to rep for companies (unless, of course, you already have a reputation that precedes you).

~Team APPNUT

13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Scott View Post
    Well, once you know what you want, set goals to get there.

Reps are different from sponsored athletes. And forum/online reps are different from company reps. Again, some companies will ask for rep applications on the forums (i.e. Neogenix), and others will approach you of they want you to rep for them (i.e. Applied Nutriceuticals). Becoming a rep can be like getting sponsored - companies want to know what you bring to the table, why you should be the one to represent them, how knowledgeable you are about their products (and if you use them), as well as your level of helpfulness and professionalism and knowledge about other relevant topics (i.e. nutrition, supplementation, training, etc.)

~Team APPNUT
    Very well said. A sponsored athlete has to be special. A good person, someone who excels at what they do, is known, popular, and willing to do a lot. You have to be able to help the company. It is a business, if you can't bring them income, your no good. So look at yourself and ask yourself, how will you better a company better than the 90% of other national level bodybuilders not sponsored.
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  222 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Scott View Post
    You definitely want to build a presence and reputation of the forums for knowing your sh*t - it's highly unlikely that "just joiners" and new members will be selected to rep for companies (unless, of course, you already have a reputation that precedes you).

~Team APPNUT
    yeah, don't hang out with me... i'll make you dumber
  15. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"  160 lbs.

haha how so?
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.

I never thought anyone would ask that question. It seems like a very hard part of the game to get into. I do believe tht of wat a lot of people said & u got to stick out more than the others. I'm a huge MHP/MUSCLE MEDS fan cause I respect gerard dente & wat he represents & my idol victor martinez is also apart of MHP. They use real people,real products,real results. I haven't made my presence knwn yet but I had a few issues hindering my results but I'm more focused thn b4 & I believe this july when I put up sum updates I wll make waves. I believe good knowledge, good background in the sport,good goals,genetics & sex appeal to go with the package. Sex sells & whn ur good lookin & represent a good body tht people want or wonder how to get there is a good choice. I would back a few companies of supplements I feel have worked cause I doubt I could ever represent a company like muscletech. I'm MHP strong & I believe those r the supps tht give me the extra edge. 99% I believe sponsors will approacch you & u can also try too by makin urself more known & wat ur goals r & they might just take a chance. I wll let u knw whn I get there haha.
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  222 lbs.

haha how so?
    i don't know... it's just what my teachers told me in school...

j/k i'm a friggin genius.

good luck on your sponsorship hunting.
  18. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I want to be an astronaut.
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    I want to be an astronaut.
    I can help u there...I'm going to the moon!
    Follow me on instagram for:Workout advice and tips, Diet pics, Inspirational pics, And best....pics of me!!!! haha
    INSTAGRAM: GUN_WALKER3
  20. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  209 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Very well said. A sponsored athlete has to be special. A good person, someone who excels at what they do, is known, popular, and willing to do a lot. You have to be able to help the company. It is a business, if you can't bring them income, your no good. So look at yourself and ask yourself, how will you better a company better than the 90% of other national level bodybuilders not sponsored.
    Sounds like some math is in order

Sponsered athlete = superman + be a bodybuilder + actually win something as a bodybuilder
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Athlete Sponsorships
    By Ev52 in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 07-31-2010, 06:20 PM