Purus Labs needs 2 loggers for Muscle Marinade!!!!!

Kookahdoo

Kookahdoo

Awards
  • Established

We are looking for 2 people to run sponsored logs. 1 for Purus Punch and the other for Grape Juice.

If you would like to be considered, please reply and answer the following questions....

1. Age
2. Stats
3. Type of workout you currently use
4. Experience with preworkouts
5. Links to past logs (if any)
6. Any sites you would be willing to post your log as well

Must be 21 years or older and live in the United States.

Thanks for checking us out.

Let's see those apps!!!!!!!!!!!!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
real nice opportunity here guys. People have raved about MM

myleslup

Awards
1. age 22

2. Stats 6`0'' 230

3. Type of workout you currently use

Day 1(Monday, Wensday,friday)
Strech
Bench 6x6 80%
Squat dead lift power clean 5x5 80%
run 1 mi
500 crunches(200 regular 100 right obleque 100 left obleque 100 toetouch)
100 push ups(4x25)
100 back ext.(4x25)
100 glute/hams(4x25) weighted
50 pull ups(5x10-10x5)
Stretch

Day 2(Tuesday, Thursday, saturday)
Stretch
Incline. dumbell .lineman .close grip. Reverse grip .seated rows .Lat pulls. curls. Shrugs.hang clean. Rack pulls . Towel bench. Box squat. Tricep. Super cat 3x10
25 10yds(sprints)
20 20yds
15 50yds
10 100yds
500 crunches(200 regular 100 right obleque 100 left obleque 100 toetouch)
100 push ups(4x25)
100 back ext.(4x25)
50 pull ups(5x10-10x5)
Stretch

4. Experience with preworkouts
universal shock therapy
bsn noexplode
controlled labs white flood
cytosport fast twitch
universal animalpump
usp jacked
gaspari superpump 250

this will be my first log

any sites requested

Last edited:
Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1. Age-32
2. Stats 5'9 215 11%
3. Type of workout you currently use- Currently 15 min walking warm up, Monday back,Tuesday legs, Wed. bi/tri, Thursday shoulders 30 min cardio, sat. chest. Friday & Sunday off.
4. Experience with preworkouts- I have been waiting to try this I have heard good things ! I like to change it up with my preworkouts so I don't get to use to any of them.

No-explode,ON Vassive NO,Fast Twitch, Animal pump, GAT Jet FUSE(currently taking), Bentancourt bullnox,Monster pump,Pump Fuel,Ammunition, Hemorush,There are a few more that im drawing a blank on but I have tried a bunch of them weather they were samples or a few scoops from a friend. Out of all that I have tried I have to put my current Gat Jet Fuse up top that I switch with Bullnox and I have to admit that Moster pump is also a favorite.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/132495-avant-research-napalm.html#post2104243

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/127590-generic-labs-x.html#post2001540

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/153064-pes-alpha-t2.html

6. Any sites you would be willing to post your log as well I'm only on here :( sorry

FilipeBR

FilipeBR

Awards
1. Age: 21
2. Stats: 5'9 - 174 BF: 14%
3. Type of workout you currently use: Hypertrophy workouts. Basic compounds + isolation movements. 8-10 reps. HIIT Cardio on off days.
4. Experience with preworkouts: Jacked, No Xplode, RPM.
5. Links to past logs (if any) : Never ran a daily log before, I usually review products, but I would love to start logging.

holmes215

holmes215

Awards
  • Established
1. age: 21
2. 6'1" 185 lbs, 10% BF
3. Push/Pull/Legs then 7th day just cardio. Do mainly hypertrophy workout 10-12 reps 1 min between sets. After last set I wait 10 mins and do another and do burnouts until I cant lift anymore. Bench is the only exercise I do 5 reps on last set and wait 4 mins between sets. Closer to baseball season I do endurance based with a circuit 30 secs between sets and I lift 3 times a week arms and legs and 3X cardio

4. Currently using superpump 250, has some advantages, some disadvantages, used noxplode before had similar results, hopefully this would be all positive and not give me tight forearms
6. on here, bb.com, s******.com

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
App-age in da ring!

1. Age: 34
2. Stats: M;170lbs; ~9-10% BF; Aries; prefer moonlit walks on the beach
3. Type of workout you currently use: (slightly modified) DC Training. 3 day split (Ch/Sh/Tri; Bk/Bi; Legs) M/T TH/F; with 1-2 days of cardio/Hiit thrown in.
4. Experience with preworkouts: many years, going back to the ECA stack...more recent years: NO Xplode; NO shotgun; SP250; 4 Nitro tropic; Amp2; Xpand; Jack3d
5. Links to past logs (if any) according to 'the man' I've not posted enough here to put up links...but my PM log is found on the USP board here: usplabsdirect.com/forum/pink-magic-chronicles/3914-schizm-pink (called SCHIZM & the PiNk)....why is the man always tryin to keep me down!?! Dang man!

6. Any sites you would be willing to post your log as well I pretty much only visit this and the USP board...but point me the direction of another board and I'll toss it up there as well...BaM!

Must be 21 years or older and live in the United States.....Hey! I'm over 21!!! and Heeeeey, I DO live in the U.S of A! Whoo-hoo!!!

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Keep them coming guys really trying to get the word out on this one. It is a very nice formula and is one of the STRONGEST stims per serving out there. Very nice, I am a stim tolerant guy and this stuff still hypes me up :D

ProteinMurder

Awards
  • Established
Well I WOULD apply.....But I done just bought a tub and I'm awaiting It's arrival Down Under :D
Existing reviews were enough for me!:fing02:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Keep them coming guys really trying to get the word out on this one. It is a very nice formula and is one of the STRONGEST stims per serving out there. Very nice, I am a stim tolerant guy and this stuff still hypes me up :D
can i apply for this even though i am logging slinshot-i think they would be great together.

Kookahdoo

Kookahdoo

Awards
  • Established
Great applications so far guys...keep them coming.

I'm really excited to show off the results!

darkbombz

Awards
1. Age - 21
2. Stats - 6'0, 196, 10% bf
3. Type of workout you currently use - 4 sets 8,8,6,6. Mass/strength
4. Experience with preworkouts - No Explode, Jack3d, Hemo Rage
5. Links to past logs (if any) - None... I've kept my own logs, never really spent time posting them
6. Any sites you would be willing to post your log as well - Anabolicminds of course, Bodybuilding.com, Usp forums

furyhockey

furyhockey

Awards
Stats: Offseason 200-210 Contest 170ish

Workout: I did a 6 day split during this contest prep which I am 2 days out from the NANBF Mr/Ms. Natural MN.

Experience with pre-workouts: I have used:
N.O. xplode
Superpump250
White Flood
Nanovapor
iForce Maximize (original)
Jack3d
Presurge UNLEASHED
RPM
Myogenix Hypershock
Anadraulic State (original)
Allmax MusclePrime

Let's just say I'm a pre-workout junkie. I love to get amped up for a workout and I love having that extra boost before I hit the weights. I REALLY want to try MM because first: I have never used Purus Labs products. and second, I am a manager of a vitamin shoppe and it's one product we do not carry but hope to in the future. I spoke with a rep from purus awhile back and he said they may get in with the VS but I seriously hope they/you do! I have read reviews on this stuff and it has definetly peaked my interest!

Links to any logs? I will be doing a Magnum Neutriceutical Log of Serum, Thrust, and Quattro as soon as my contest is over and would LOVE to compare MM to all the pre-workouts I have taken in the past.

I am post the log anywhere you reps would like it at. This is my first post on AnabolicMinds but I have the same SN on bb.com and that is usually where I post.

CleetusVanDam

CleetusVanDam

Awards
  • Established
Wow, poor timing on my part, I just finished a 5 week MM log.... :(

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
wow guys- get on this for sure!

i ran a log when MM was 1st introduced... how good was it?

i but 2 more tubs RIGHT when they came out.

it's legit. no fluff and no gimmicks.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

your review is why i am interested.:sgrin:

Kookahdoo

Kookahdoo

Awards
  • Established

Thanks for the props bruther....

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Marrrrrrinaaaaade my musssssscles!!! Agggghhhhh!!!
ziplocking myself in a baggie with teriyaki and sleeping in the fridge aint cutting it anymore!! :bigeyes: Whhhhhhheeeeeeeee!!

<ahem>

:food:

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
is this a new and improved version? i dont' understand the need for more loggers? possibly a better flavor?

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
is this a new and improved version? i dont' understand the need for more loggers? possibly a better flavor?
Just giving the AM community more chances to try it out for free! :fing02:

No new version or anything just looking to help promote the product a little more and get a few more hits in google and things like that. Plus I mean who hates free product :D

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1. Age:28
2. Stats: 6' 250lbs
3. Type of workout you currently use: full bodyweight workout after morning jog. Then after noon, basic body building split.
4. Experience with preworkouts: Ive taken NO Xplode. NO Fury, Gasparis super pump, umm a few others just cant think of them right now
5. Links to past logs (if any):http://anabolicminds.com/forum/weight-loss/148439-tracking-my-progress.html
6. Any sites you would be willing to post your log as well:NA, Stictly AM!

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Dammit!!!

Can I lie about my age like Everyone else?

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
????????????????????????????
They tell you 21 and older for good reason.
since i will be 52 in sept, do i get 2 chances to win?:chairfall:

Mauresi

Awards
Age= 24 years of age
Stats= 6' 3", 208lbs, ~6%bf
Type of workout you currently use= Three day split, Bis/Shoulders, Chest/Tris, Back/Legs. Cardio every day, hard cardio on off days.
Experience with preworkouts= Many, Many... I have tried so many, currently using NO Xplode and Black Powder. Basically have only had very good success with NO Xplode.
Links to past logs= Currently doing a log on the Trifecta Stack in the LG Science Section.
Any sites you would be willing to post your log as well= Only on Anabolic...

Happy Lifiting..

Kookahdoo

Kookahdoo

Awards
  • Established
Great apps so far guys....I'm truly excited (no homo)

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
i like theBigT for this log... he has been interested in this product, and from my conversations with him he seems serious about his training and very knowledgable and realistic about supplements and their potential to assist in building a better body.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i like theBigT for this log... he has been interested in this product, and from my conversations with him he seems serious about his training and very knowledgable and realistic about supplements and their potential to assist in building a better body.
and it would stack great with slinshot. but even though i appreciate your kind words cap, i think one of the younger guys should have a shot at this.

whoever gets to log this, i highly recommend getting some slinshot to run with it. slinshot and creatine were made made for each other, imho.:cheers:

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I figure I could throw an app in and see what happens.

1. Age 23
2. Stats 5'7"ish 225 and dropping
3. Type of workout you currently use: I just started doing DC again. I need all the help I can get with energy because these workouts are going to be the death of me. Matched my squat PR of 405 for 7 reps today and then did a widowmaker with 315. The plan is to pair up low intensity cardio with DC. Examples would be walking, swimming, and yoga post workout. On off days do more intense forms of cardio such as spin class.
4. Experience with preworkouts That is a long list but it would include JP8, White Flood, Mesomorph, NO Shotgun(I know u hate those bastards lol)
5. Links to past logs (if any) Another fairly decent list
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/151812-tomahawk-pink-magic.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/146895-tomahawk-stop-being.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/140807-tomahawk-chop-pal.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/138638-tomahawks-hghup-sponsored.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/137168-recycle-ing-tomahawk.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/133400-epi-pulse-log.html
Well I can post my opinion on MM on a number of other sites. I do a bit of posting as of late. And as u can see I am on A LOT.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you would like to be considered, please reply and answer the following questions....

1. Age 26
2. Stats 5f5 134lbs
3. Type of workout you currently use max-ot with muscle stim
4. Experience with preworkouts over 12 differnet ones
5. Links to past logs (if any) on iphone have no copy and paste feature but have over 10 differnt logs
6. Any sites you would be willing to post your log as well any site you want.

saw the profile and looks solid. I am willing to try it out. I am out of my pre workout supplements any how so this would be a perfect time for me to log a pre workout product.

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
1. 24
2. 201 6'2 currently cutting from 207
3. HIT transitioning into DC again soon M-Back/tris, T-Shoulders, W-Legs, Th-off, F-Chest/bits, S-off, S-Light Total Body
4. Experience with preworkouts-I'm really stim resistant:/ As you can tell...
-N.O.Explode
-Jack3d (has worked the best)
-Superpump 250
-NanoVapor
-Black Powder
-Xpand
-NO Shotgun
5. Links to past logs (if any) All in sig:)
AM for sure and Rxmuscle

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
I figure I could throw an app in and see what happens.

1. Age 23
2. Stats 5'7"ish 225 and dropping
3. Type of workout you currently use: I just started doing DC again. I need all the help I can get with energy because these workouts are going to be the death of me. Matched my squat PR of 405 for 7 reps today and then did a widowmaker with 315. The plan is to pair up low intensity cardio with DC. Examples would be walking, swimming, and yoga post workout. On off days do more intense forms of cardio such as spin class.
4. Experience with preworkouts That is a long list but it would include JP8, White Flood, Mesomorph, NO Shotgun(I know u hate those bastards lol)
5. Links to past logs (if any) Another fairly decent list
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/151812-tomahawk-pink-magic.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/146895-tomahawk-stop-being.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/140807-tomahawk-chop-pal.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/138638-tomahawks-hghup-sponsored.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/137168-recycle-ing-tomahawk.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/133400-epi-pulse-log.html
Well I can post my opinion on MM on a number of other sites. I do a bit of posting as of late. And as u can see I am on A LOT.
Oh no THIS guy again.... Good luck bro!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am actually seriously thinking about tying this regardless but seriously. Looks not bad for a preworkout product and its price.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Solid product..love my muscle marinade. Good luck guys.

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
I am actually seriously thinking about tying this regardless but seriously. Looks not bad for a preworkout product and its price.
Yea with all the talk about how good it is I've been interested in it for a couple of weeks now.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I mean so far I like there slin product so I don't see why not go on a streak and keep getting bigger you know what I mean.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Kookahdoo

Kookahdoo

Awards
  • Established
One more day guise....I'll be choosing the winners tomorrow!