LG needs loggers for Lipoburn!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys. I realize this is not a new product but we need more feedback on it. I will choose the first 5 loggers. Post in here if you want to log it for LG.

Some info:

LipoBurn is scientifically proven to reduce fat in the areas that you need targeted most. Rub it on and watch the pounds melt away and stubborn cellulite disappear. Not some gimmick, LipoBurn is formulated using proven scientific ingredients that actually reduce fat. Unlike other spot reducing creams which only dispel water, LipBurn targets stored fat in focused areas, especially the hips buttocks and thighs to increase the fat burning power of each workout.

Decrease Cellulite
Burn Subcutaneous Fat even at rest!
Lower Cortisol
Spot Reduce Fat loss
Targeted fat loss is no longer an impossibility with LG Sciences LipoBurn!
For ingredients or to buy now, visit Nutraplanet!

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
Sweet promo good luck loggers

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have been curious about this product as well. I would love to hear what some people think about it. It is at least different than the other transdermals I have seen and tried, not that same old Y-HCL, base you always see. Let's see some loggers in here.

johnnyjuice

johnnyjuice

Awards
  • Established
I would love to give this a try as i never used any spot reducing fat loss creams. I would love to try this on my lower abs and side as i cant seem to get rid of some fat in these areas.This look like it could work well for this problem.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
I'd love to give it a try. I have a few very troublesome area's, that I could experiment with. Always happy to help anyway I can. I could log, and probably add updated photo's.

srgraham69

Awards
  • Established
I would be very interested in logging the effect of Lipoburn. I've never used a topical fat loss before but would be very honest on the benefits I notice added by the lipoburn to my carb cycling diet.
I would be most interested in using this on my abs, sides and lower back, I feel this is where I would benefit most from this product.
If chosen to log, I am able to do measurements, before and after photos, update as often as needed, and pretty much anything else needed.
Thanks for the opportunity and consideration LG.

Attachments

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
looks like we have our first three loggers! Go ahead and PM guys.

srgraham69

Awards
  • Established
That was fast! Thanks alot metroba and LG, info sent.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
We need 2 more guys! Get on this!

Drod89

Awards
I would definately like to run this log for the effects of lipoburn. i have never used a topical weightloss so this would definately be great. I can post before, during, and after pics as well as constant updates on effects of lipoburn. As well as answer any questions throughout the log. thanks guys

johnnyjuice

johnnyjuice

Awards
  • Established
Thanks metroba and lg. Siked to give this a run.pm is sent.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
This is a very generous offer, by LG.

Thank You. :fing02:

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've used eviscerate tons, looked into this but never heard much about it and didn't want to fix what wasn't broken in a contest prep. Good luck loggers!

itismejoshy

Awards
ill give it a try....not too many post but have been lurking for years.....always wondered about these compounds....ill pm you. thanks-Josh

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would definately like to run this log for the effects of lipoburn. i have never used a topical weightloss so this would definately be great. I can post before, during, and after pics as well as constant updates on effects of lipoburn. As well as answer any questions throughout the log. thanks guys
PM me.
Thanks metroba and lg. Siked to give this a run.pm is sent.
This is a very generous offer, by LG.

Thank You. :fing02:
No problem guys! Don't forget you are doing us a favor as well! So thanks to all the loggers for taking the time to do this for LG!
ill give it a try....not too many post but have been lurking for years.....always wondered about these compounds....ill pm you. thanks-Josh
Ok guys! There's my 5!

All the chosen loggers, will you please link us to your logs when you receive your product?

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
awesome opportunity.....i've used two topical fat loss cremes before....one didn't do anything, the other worked a little, but awesome opportunity for the coming summer months

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
awesome opportunity.....i've used two topical fat loss cremes before....one didn't do anything, the other worked a little, but awesome opportunity for the coming summer months
indeed :fing02:

Awards
Just started UD 2.0 and could use some help... never used a topical either.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Met I am going to be running my bottle in my log here in the next few weeks... will make sure to post a link once I start it.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Met I am going to be running my bottle in my log here in the next few weeks... will make sure to post a link once I start it.
I appreciate that man! :fing02:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just started UD 2.0 and could use some help... never used a topical either.
Karma, I have chosen 5 testers as I said I would. I can't make exceptions because when I do so, I get inundated with PMs of other people wanting said product because I bent the rules and gave away an extra bottle.

I also see you have 2 posts. I would get that post count up before putting apps in for logs. I have nothing against your 2 posts but the majority of promo's do. Just my .02 cents. :cheers:

...also welcome to the forums!

Drod89

Awards
sure thing metroba. thanks for the opportunity. now its time to get shredded like a freaking beastt

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
never heard of this one...would it help in tightening up loose skin (stomach area) at all?

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
So I should expect to receive my bottle tomorrow?

Just kidding :)

nyoung807

Awards
  • Established
Would love to log this!!! Never tried a topical fat burner. I was just thinking about trying one this morning in the shower lol. Here's my chance!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Alright guys no BS everbody completes the log. Very generous not to make this a huge competition to get the product so let's see some quality logs from it. Not saying anyone won't but some people don't. That being said, Gentlemen.... Start your metabolisms and get ready to race to cut town!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright guys no BS everbody completes the log. Very generous not to make this a huge competition to get the product so let's see some quality logs from it. Not saying anyone won't but some people don't. That being said, Gentlemen.... Start your metabolisms and get ready to race to cut town!
Amen to that big guy! I agree, take the opportunity and make a name for yourself as a quality logger. LG is a great company to get associated with!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
never heard of this one...would it help in tightening up loose skin (stomach area) at all?
absolutely. It helps to melt away subcutaneous fat as well as pull water out from underneath the skin.
So I should expect to receive my bottle tomorrow?

Just kidding :)
By asking, you just delayed your package a week mister! :nono:

i kid :sly:
Would love to log this!!! Never tried a topical fat burner. I was just thinking about trying one this morning in the shower lol. Here's my chance!!!
sorry but the loggers have been chosen.
Congrats guys I missed out on this one :( perfect time for a summer cut!
there will be many more oppurtunities for logging in the future. we have some fun stuff planned for logs soon. so keep your eyes open guys! ;)
Thank you very much for posting this Kleen. We don't expect a full blown log to a huge extent. A simple update 3 x/week will suffice.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
I would have been all over this. I am running Eviscerate now. Kleen's right. You guys got hooked up big time. Lets see some detailed log's for LG!!

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Crap I missed it. I would of loved to log it. Still might. :) When I got the money

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did you guys get your product?

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man, i missed it too. All i got is time on my hands. This would have been a perfect oppurtunity. Oh well. Ill wait for the next one.

Drod89

Awards
Ill do the best i can to update way more than 3 times a week. And ima def make the best of this opportunity. Lipo Burn burn away this extra fat.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
lol :haha:

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
I cam home, and my wife had a box waiting. I'm so happy. Today was by far one of the ****tiest in a while. What a pleasant surprise!

Thank you for the extra goodies. My wife wants to try the lipoburn.

So 4 squirts for each area? Seems like a lot.

zb126

Awards
  • Established
I cam home, and my wife had a box waiting. I'm so happy. Today was by far one of the ****tiest in a while. What a pleasant surprise!

Got a link to that log man? Let me know when you got it set up, I can't wait to follow and see how this works out for you man!

srgraham69

Awards
  • Established

Yeah i dont think you'll need 4 each spot I'd just pick an area you need work on unless u need work on several areas, 4 pumps was enough to cover all of my stomach sides and lower back.

johnnyjuice

johnnyjuice

Awards
  • Established
still waiting for mine.will have log up as soon as i get it.ready to burn some fat!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
where's mine?:sad3:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Great news man! Please link us to your log.
Yeah i dont think you'll need 4 each spot I'd just pick an area you need work on unless u need work on several areas, 4 pumps was enough to cover all of my stomach sides and lower back.
Yes 4-6 spread throughout whatever areas you are working on.
Heres my log for Lipo Burn!

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/152155-deeerdres-getting-swole.html

Just got it today, put some on my tummy just now haha
What post # does it start on?