Win a FREE TUB OF MAXIMIZE V2 this weekend!

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
Thats right! Maximize V2 is OFFICIALLY hitting the store shelves. We are selecting 10 lucky winners to try Maximize V2 for FREE!! We know everyone wants to see logs and user feedback, and we want to prove to everyone that Maximize V2 is the STRONGEST PREWORKOUT product on the market. Over the next 48 Hours, We will select 10 winners from this thread, and each will be sent their very own Maximize V2! As soon as we pick our 10, this thread is CLOSED so act quick!

Here are the criteria:

18+
Live in the United States (sorry canadia eh?)
Will post an initial review rating these 4 things On a scale from 1-10
- Taste
- Energy
- Endurance
- Compared to others you have tried

Must post initial review on Anabolic Minds as soon as possible
(Any other forums you can post in, great we appreciate you spreading the word) listing all 4 of the criteria as well as their overall review of the products effects.

We would like everyone to keep up their log at least on the days you train, so you can give consistent feedback on the products effects over time.

For all of those who keep their log till the end they will be entered into our "Good Bro Tester" Database, and you will be #1 on our list of future product releases! That means if you keep a good log, everytime iForce comes out with a new product, you are at the top of the list for a FREE BOTTLE!

Thanks, and as soon as we find 10 good people to do this with, we are closing this thread and everyone else will have to take advantage of NPs sick Flash Sale!!!

-David

bigjeff200

Awards
I am finishing up a natadrol run, I would like to log this for you in my pct (formadrol) if that is ok. I have tried, jack3d, superpump250, anadraulic state gt, NOexplode, black powerder so I would be able to give a good comparision to many of the NO products out.

Cooky32

Cooky32

Awards
  • Established
I would love to be a tester. I am about to be precontest, which means a higher training intensity. I am 35 years old. US NAVY, Bodybuilder, and have used Super pump, Jack3d, Expand extreme, and many others. I have been pleased with your products in the past. I look forward to this and any other new ones.

Jonny68847

Awards
I would like to be one of the testers as well I have used Jack3d and I really liked it.

amtnz

I've been itching to try a preworkout supp now that I am finishing my m1,4add-epi bridge. Clomid really makes my motivation go down the drain, hopefully this helps!

I'll keep my fingers crossed!

Ricky5145

Awards
  • Established
i would love to log this. Ive tried almost every pre-workout under the sun and ive been looking for something new. I can give a great comparison to others and my diet/trainning are on point. Im 21 years old and ready to give this a go.

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
i'm in

I'd be happy to log Maximize V2 from AI!

I'm 24 and live in the good old USA. I'll critically log Maximize V2, posting an initial review ASAP based on the 4 criteria of taste, energy, endurance, compare it to the vast array of preworkout supps I've used, as well as give an overall review of the product's effects. I can also easily log Maximize V2's effects on training days throughout the run to provide feedback on the products effects over a given time. Happy to spread my results on boards beyond AM as well...Especially if it's the strongest preworkout on the market :thumbsup:

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
i would love to log this

i meet all of the criteria

ive tried alot of pws rececently such as superpump250 no-explode nanox9 jack3d and more so i could really give an accurate rating on how it measures up, a big fan of the iforce line havent tried this yet would love to log

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
I would love to try this, I bought a tub of the original but had to throw most of it out due to moisture getting into the tub.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why don't you send my ass a tub david!!! :p

Good opportunity here for sure, much improved from V.1 for whoever used that one!

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Dang the profile on this looks pretty good. I'd be interested in giving it a shot..I've used almost everything under the sun. Regardless I'll probably be getting a tub. Alot of nice giveaways lately :)

spiderduncan

spiderduncan

Awards
  • Established
Brief yet concise!

I would be interested in testing Maximize V2 for three reasons. First, I have a fairly high tolerance to stimulants and would like to see if this product lives up its claimes. Secondly, I have yet to try agmatine in a preworkout formula. Lastly, my experience with a variety of preworkout powders (NO xplode, White Flood, Super Pump, NO Shotgun and Jack3d) will provide comprehensible comparison for all.

Thanks for your consideration!

ecupirate

Awards
I would like to to test the new maximize v2. I'm 22 and have tired many pre works. I would really like to see how this compares to glycocarn in pumps. I have tried jacked, noX, SP250, black powder, white flood, and vasocor.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
we dont need to be in both threads do we dave? well if we do im here as well! really looking forward to getting a tub and sharring my thoughts on it,

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
in wood love to try a new pre werkout product, currently finishing up a tub of muscle marinade. Have used sp250, whiteflood, juggeruat, m-5, jacked (new and old versions), no synthesize, no shotgun, N-zero, an i know ima forgetting a few others

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
we dont need to be in both threads do we dave? well if we do im here as well! really looking forward to getting a tub and sharring my thoughts on it,
Nope just trying to get this to more people who might have not seen it! Thanks for the apps guys, we will wrap this up tomorrow afternoon. Keep them coming there is still time!

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
well if nothing else dave i bumped them then, appreaciate the opportunity guys!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would like to get in on this one! I have tried numerous pre workout over the last few years. I have been wanted to try some IFORCE products and this would be one at the top of my list. Would like to get in on the "Good Bro Tester" Database.

iForce

Awards
  • Established
I would love to be a tester. I am about to be precontest, which means a higher training intensity. I am 35 years old. US NAVY, Bodybuilder, and have used Super pump, Jack3d, Expand extreme, and many others. I have been pleased with your products in the past. I look forward to this and any other new ones.
i would love to log this. Ive tried almost every pre-workout under the sun and ive been looking for something new. I can give a great comparison to others and my diet/trainning are on point. Im 21 years old and ready to give this a go.
I'd be happy to log Maximize V2 from AI!

I'm 24 and live in the good old USA. I'll critically log Maximize V2, posting an initial review ASAP based on the 4 criteria of taste, energy, endurance, compare it to the vast array of preworkout supps I've used, as well as give an overall review of the product's effects. I can also easily log Maximize V2's effects on training days throughout the run to provide feedback on the products effects over a given time. Happy to spread my results on boards beyond AM as well...Especially if it's the strongest preworkout on the market :thumbsup:
I would be interested in testing Maximize V2 for three reasons. First, I have a fairly high tolerance to stimulants and would like to see if this product lives up its claimes. Secondly, I have yet to try agmatine in a preworkout formula. Lastly, my experience with a variety of preworkout powders (NO xplode, White Flood, Super Pump, NO Shotgun and Jack3d) will provide comprehensible comparison for all.

Thanks for your consideration!
in wood love to try a new pre werkout product, currently finishing up a tub of muscle marinade. Have used sp250, whiteflood, juggeruat, m-5, jacked (new and old versions), no synthesize, no shotgun, N-zero, an i know ima forgetting a few others

ok everyone ive quoted here, please email [email protected] and please follow this protocol:

Subject: Maximize V2 contest winner - USERNAME
email: Name, address, tshirt size

ecupirate

Awards
This is only 5 winners? Are you picking 5 more like the orginal post said?

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
I would look forward to logging this product.
in gym 5 days a week
current supplements: 100% whey protein
Need to try out a new pre workout supplement
ive tried many pre-workout supplements and i can compare the overall taste and performance of the product

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
can't wait to tear it up! thanks! e-mail sent.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Nah ur diesel bro...u know I'm just f*ckin with you.

Guys post ur logs up here when u receive ur product. Thanks.

spiderduncan

spiderduncan

Awards
  • Established
Thank you IForce Nutrition!

:head:Rock on! :head:

Email sent.

I am especially excited to give this product a go.

Thank you. :)