Primordial Performance presents: AndroHard!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

AndroHard

* 100% natural steroid hormone
* Non-liver toxic – Non-estrogenic
* Increases libido & erection hardness
* Enhances fat loss & vascularity
* DHT pro-hormone helps prevent gyno

Warning: This article contains sexual and potentially offensive language.

(And if this article offends you, I recommend you immediately take AndroHard and man-up)

What is AndroHard?

The active ingredient in AndroHard is androsterone – a natural hormone, a natural steroid and a natural androgen.

Androgens are a group of “male hormones” or “steroids”. They do two things to the male body –

* Reinforce manly properties
* Reject womanly properties

This means that androgens support masculine traits such as strong muscles, strong sex drive, and a strong erection – while countering estrogenic effects such as gyno (breast growth), body fat storage, and water retention. (1-5)

In other words, androgens to make you hard, while preventing you from getting soft.

Since androsterone is a 100% natural steroid, it also has an excellent safety profile, even at high doses (6-15) –

* Zero conversion to estrogen
* Non-methylated & Non-toxic to the liver
* No negative effect on cholesterol levels
* No lethargy or nausea

AndroHard & Hair Loss

Regardless of the origin of hair loss, elevated androgen levels can increase hair shedding in men who are prone to androgenic hair loss. If you are not prone to hair loss, AndroHard will likely have no effect on your hair line.

If you believe you are susceptible to androgenic related hair loss, we recommend ramping up your dose of AndroHard over the course of 2-3 weeks to carefully examine hair shedding. If hair shedding becomes a problem, discontinue AndroHard and shedding shall stop within 5-7 days.

Androsterone is legal because it must be converted before it becomes active in the body. Therefore the body must convert androsterone to a more powerful androgen in order for it to have any positive effects – luckily the body is well equipped to make these conversions – which you will learn about next.

Androsterone - Incredible Potential

Androsterone is pretty weak stuff and has very low androgenic potency in its native form. It’s excreted through the urine and sweat as a hormone metabolite – an end product of other male androgens. (10,12-15)

So why did we use it as the active ingredient in AndroHard?

Because androsterone has the perfect structural backbone to be recycled back into a fully potent male androgen if exposed to the right biological environment.

For instance, when taken orally, the digestive track converts androsterone to a more powerful androgen known as dihydrotestosterone (DHT). (6-14)This conversion is driven by the high concentration of two steroid converting enzymes – 3b-HSD and 17b-HSD – locatedthroughout the liver and intestines. It is these specific enzymes that convert androsterone to the target hormone DHT -- and this is exactly what we want.

The conversion only takes two steps, and can happen through either pathway listed below –

AndroHard & The Prostate

Contrary to popular belief, high levels of androgens are not the cause of benign prostatic hypertrophy (BPH) – a.k.a. prostate growth – and associated side-effects such as frequent urination. (1,5)

It is a combined effect of estrogen and DHT that is known to cause BPH, therefore if estrogen is reduced or kept at a normal level, elevated DHT will not cause BPH. (4,5)

In fact, administration of DHT alone has actually been shown to reduce prostate size and side-effects associated with having an enlarged prostate. (5)

Therefore, increasing DHT levels with a non-aromatizing androgen such as androsterone may help support prostate health and limit BPH.

Penetrate, Inseminate & Conquer!

Dihydrotestosterone (DHT) is man’s best friend.

If it wasn’t for DHT, men wouldn’t have a hairy chest and ripped abs or the urge to penetrate the opposite sex. If it wasn’t for DHT, Chuck Norris would not exist, and the universe would likely be ruled by Martha Stewart.

DHT is literally the strongest natural androgen known to man. It’s the gold standard of androgens, known to be about 10x more powerful than even testosterone. (16) In fact, most of the masculine effects associated with testosterone actually come from the conversion of testosterone to DHT. (1,4,5,16)

Since AndroHard (androsterone) readily converts to DHT upon ingestion – it is the ultimate DHT pro-hormone.

Sex Drive & Gyno Problems?

DHT Insufficiency

Every day I get emails from steroid users who have developed either sexual impotence, gyno symptoms or both.

These problems seem to occur most frequently from the use of unnatural steroids – which all share one thing in common – they can’t convert to actual DHT.

Legal or not, steroids that lack the ability to convert to DHT can cause some serious problems.

Remember, DHT is the ultimate libido supporting and anti-gyno hormone.

For instance, most progestin based steroids such as nandrolone, trenbolone and dienedione (TREN) are unnatural and lack the ability to convert to DHT. Other popular unnatural steroids such as methyldrostanolone (Superdrol), methylepitiostanol (Epistane) also lack the ability to convert to DHT. Guess what? All these steroids are known to be associated with libido and gyno issues.

Users will typically revert to a steroidal anti-estrogen to lower estrogen in an attempt to stop the gyno or raise the libido. However, this can worsen the situation by further suppressing DHT since steroidial anti-estrogens (6-oxo, ATD and formestane) cant convert to DHT and actually lower DHT levels by blocking other hormones from converting to DHT (by hogging the 5a-reductase enzyme).

Therefore, no matter how much you suppress estrogen, DHT must be present to prevent gyno related side-effects and libido loss. Unnatural steroids simply lack enough androgenic potency to replace DHT.

The Industry’s Strongest Legal DHT Pro-Hormone

AndroHard

Every cycle should have a DHT source, such as testosterone, actual DHT, or a legal DHT pro-hormone, such as AndroHard.

AndroHard (androsterone) is the most effective legal DHT pro-hormone and should be used during all cycles with unnatural steroids to support the body with sufficient DHT levels.

NOTE: Dermacrine can also be used as a DHT pro-hormone, however its estrogen conversion may prohibit its use in extremely estrogen-sensitive individuals.

Boosting DHT levels with AndroHard will offer the following benefits –

Harder Chest (Anti-Gyno) – DHT is known to prevent or even reverse gyno. This has been established in several human studies where almost complete reversal of gyno was seen in as little as 2-3 months in a high percentage of subjects. (2,3)

The anti-gyno effect of DHT is attributed to its ability to lower estrogen by attaching to the aromatase enzyme and preventing the conversion of androgens to estrogen. (17-22) DHT can also directly oppose the action of estrogen at the estrogen receptor (ER). (2,3)

Harder Abs (Enhanced Fat Loss) - DHT administration has been shown to lower body fat in men. (4,5) This can contribute to increased vascularity and definition of the muscles.

AndroHard is known as a “dry” compound, since it can improve the quality and appearance of muscle as it reduces fat and water weight. AndroHard will stack well with nearly any steroid or pro-hormone to reduce bloat and enhance muscle definition.

Harder Erections (Increased Libido) – Multiple studies have demonstrated the positive effect of DHT administration on sexual performance, libido and erection quality. (23-25)

AndroHard & Finesteride

A popular drug for men suffering from hair loss is the DHT suppressing drug finesteride (Propecia). Finesteride works by preventing conversion of testosterone to DHT through inhibition of 5a-reduction.

Since AndroHard (androsterone) is already 5a-reduced, finesteride will not prevent DHT conversion, and therefore will offer no protection against androgenic related hair loss.

If you are considering using finesteride for hair loss, insist that your doctor prescribes the lowest dose possible for the desired effects. Some men have been able to successfully use finesteride without noticeable side-effects after finding a balanced dose.

Remember, finesteride can be effective for preventing hair loss, but it is known to cause devastating side-effects associated with suppressing DHT to undesirably low levels. A high number of men who use this drug eventually experience erectile dysfunction, gyno, increased body fat, low libido and a non-existent zest for life – a result of low DHT levels. (26)
Want to discuss this further? Visit our Primordial Health Forum or propeciahelp.com

Results from our Testers

Testimonials –

“By day three, I was noticing an increase in vascularity. I was seeing veins that I normally don't see, even from past cycles I never saw veins popping out of my shoulders and chest. My endurance drastically increased by day four which made completing my workouts easier.”

- Carter

“Ive noticed that my pecs feel like slabs of cement. Id flex them before and they weren’t nearly as hard. Everything in general just feels more dense, heavier and stronger than usual.”

- Noa

Starting weight 260lbs @ %21.2 bf
Ending weight 251lbs @ %18.8 bf
“strength stayed exactly the same - which with how low I was in calories was pretty amazing
great fat loss assistance - It appears to have really helped me cut just fat and retain the muscle”

- Chandler

“If the ancient Farnese Hercules was using steroids, he was probably using AndroHard.”

- Anonymous tester

Testers of our AndroHard reported effects relatively quickly. The first reports appeared within the first 1-2 weeks of using AndroHard, where most users noticed the following effects –

* Enhanced muscle hardness
* More muscular endurance & power
* Increased mental aggression & motivation

Continuing to use AndroHard for 4-6 weeks started to produce more pronounced physiological effects, such as –

* 2-3% drop in body fat
* Reduction in subcutaneous water
* Increase in appearance of veins
* Improved muscle density and definition

Getting huge on AndroHard?

Keep in mind, AndroHard is not a bulker or a heavy mass builder. Running AndroHard alone will help you cut away extra fat tissue and water weight. Therefore, it will serve best for cutting or re-composition cycles -- where reducing body fat and maintaining muscle mass is the primary goal.

If you are seeking significant gains in muscle size and mass we recommend stacking AndroHard with a stronger anabolic such as 1-T or our most powerful mass builder Turinabol.

AndroHard vs. Dermacrine

Both Dermacrine and AndroHard are safe and natural pro-hormone products to be used alone or stacked with stronger anabolic compounds. In regards to improving strength, lean mass and fat loss both products will offer similar potency. For sexual performance, AndroHard will likely provide stronger effects for most users.

Also, if you are extremely sensitive to estrogen, or you wish to avoid any possible bloat or water retention that Dermacrine may cause, we recommend AndroHard.

Guaranteed to Make You Hard

Give AndroHard a try either alone, or in your steroid stack.

Before you start, get your body fat % checked, preferably by someone who knows what they’re doing. Then, check your body fat % again after 4-6 weeks – Then jump on the forum or give us a call and tell us how it worked for you.

If you don’t feel that AndroHard helped you make significant improvements to your physique or sex life, then let us know. If you don’t love it, we will make it right, I guarantee it.

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 5cc (5mL oral syringe)
Servings per container: 50

Amount Per Serving
%DV*

Androsterone (5a-androstan-3b-ol-17-one)
250mg*

*Daily Value not established

Other Ingredients:

Liqua-Vade Technology [Distilled water, sorbitan monolaurate, exthoxylated sorbitan trioleate, ethoxylated mono and di-glycerides, ethyl oleate, dimethyl isosorbide, sesame oil, medium chain triglycerides, grape spirits, phospholipid complex (phosphatidylcholine, lysophosphatidylcholine), glyceryl triacetate, tocopheryl acetate, hydroxyproply methylcellulose], juice extract from purple carrot and hibiscus**, malt syrup, natural grape flavor, malic acid, sucralose, trisodium citrate, simethicone, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate.

**For color
Contains soy phosphatidylcholine
Version 1

Recommended Use:

As a dietary supplement take one 5mL dose, 2 times daily, with 12 hours between each dose. Shake bottle well before each dose. Take with or without meals.

Do not use this product longer than 6 weeks without 6 weeks off between each cycle.
WARNING:

Product is not recommended for women, elderly, anyone under the age of 18 or anyone diagnosed with a serious health condition including but not limited to cancer, BPH, epilepsy, depression, diabetes, cardiovascular disease or high blood pressure. Always consult your physician before using this product with any over-the-counter or prescription medication.
NOTICE:

NO artificial flavors

Click here for AndroHard!!!

References –

1. Comparative Pharmacokinetics of Three Doses of Percutaneous Dihydrotestosterone Gel in Healthy Elderly Men – A Clinical Research Center Study*
C. Wang et al.
Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism Vol. 83, No. 8 (1998)

2. Successful percutaneous dihydrotestosterone treatment of gynecomastia occurring during highly active antiretroviral therapy: four cases and a review of the literature.
Benveniste O et al.
Clin Infect Dis. 2001 Sep 15;33(6):891-3.

3. Gynecomastia: effect of prolonged treatment with dihydrotestosterone by the percutaneous route.
Kuhn J et al.
Presse Med 12;21-25. (1983)

4. Percutaneous dihydrotestosterone (DHT) treatment. In: Nieschlag E, Behre HM, eds. Testosterone: action, deficiency substitution.
Schaison G, Nahoul K, Couzinet B.
Berlin: Springer Verlag; 155–164. (1990)

5. Transdermal dihydrotestosterone and treatment of ‘andropause’.
de Lignieres B.
Ann Med 1993;25: 235–41.

6. Steroid profiling in doping analysis.
Van de Kerkhof, Daniël Henri
Universiteit Utrecht. ISBN: 90-393-2918-4. (2001)

7. Pharmacokinetics of dehydroepiandrosterone and its metabolites after long-term daily oral administration to healthy young men.
Acacio BD, et al.
Fertil Steril 81 (3): 595-604. (2004)

8. Safety and pharmacokinetic study with escalating doses of 3-acetyl-7-oxo-dehydroepiandrosterone in healthy male volunteers.
Davidson M, et al.
Clin Invest Med 23 (5): 300-310. (2000)

9. Immunoreactive detection of four mammalian steroids in plants.
Simons RG, et al
Can J Bot 67: 288-296. (1989)

10. Identification of 5 alpha-androstane-3 beta,17 beta-diol and 3 beta-hydroxy-5 alpha-androstan-17-one sulfates as quantitatively significant secretory products of porcine Leydig cells and their presence in testicular venous blood.
Raeside JI, et al.
J Steroid Biochem Mol Biol 42 (1): 113-20. (1992)

11. Mammalian sex hormones in plants.
Janeczko A, et al.
A Folia Histochem Cytobiol 43 (2): 71-79. (2005)

12. Bioavailability and metabolism of oral and percutaneous dehydroepiandrosterone in postmenopausal women.
Labrie F, et al.
J Steroid Biochem Mol Biol 107 (1-2): 57-69. (2007)

13. Influence of oral dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA) on urinary steroid metabolites in males and females.
Callies F, et al
Steroids 65 (2): 98-102. (2000)

14. Changes in serum DHEA and eleven of its metabolites during 12-month percutaneous administration of DHEA.
Labrie F, et al.
J Steroid Biochem Mol Biol 110 (1-2): 1-9. (2008)

15. XLVI. Comparative activities of compounds of the androsterone-testosterone series
Ruth Deanesly et al.
National Institute for Medical Research (1936)

16. Pharmacology of Reproduction
David E, et al.
Principles of Pharmacology (second edition) p. 510 (2008)

17. Steroid modulation of aromatase activity in human cultured breast carcinoma cells.
Perel E, et al.
J Steroid Biochem. 1988 Apr;29(4):393-9.

18. Aromatase activity in the breast and other peripheral tissues and its therapeutic regulation.
Killinger DW, et al.
Steroids. 1987 Oct-Dec;50(4-6):523-36. Review.

19. The intracellular control of aromatase activity by 5 alpha-reduced androgens in human breast carcinoma cells in culture.
Perel E, et al.
J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 1984 Mar;58(3):467-72.

20. FSH-induced aromatase activity in porcine granulosa cells: non-competitive inhibition by non-aromatizable androgens.
Chan WK, et al.
J Endocrinol. 1986 Mar;108(3):335-41.

21. Regulation of sex-specific formation of oestrogen in brain development: endogenous inhibitors of aromatase.
Hutchison JB, et al.
J Steroid Biochem Mol Biol. 1996 Jan;56(1-6 Spec No):201-7. Review.

22. Sex differences in the regulation of embryonic brain aromatase.
Hutchison JB, et al.
J Steroid Biochem Mol Biol. 1997 Apr;61(3-6):315-22.

23. Erectile function in elderly: role of androgens.
Foresta C, et al.
J Endocrinol Invest. 2003;26(3 Suppl):77-81.

24. Restoration of normal adult penile erectile response in aged rats by long-term treatment with androgens.
Garban H, et al.
Biol Reprod. 1995 Dec;53(6):1365-72.

25.Hormonal replacement and sexuality in men.
Davidson JM, et al.
Clin Endocrinol Metab. 1982 Nov;11(3):599-623

26. The effect of 5 alpha-reductase inhibitors on erectile function.
Canguven O, et al.
J Androl. 2008 Sep-Oct;29(5):514-23.​

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
Nice promo! :clap2:

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
already running it

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
looks good. is there a recommended PCT for this? is it even necessary? logs?

suresha

Awards
  • Established
will that androhard stack well with your 1-t?

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
can i run it for 8 weeks
normal PCT to run after this?

suresha

Awards
  • Established
Dangit I miss The One
it's still out there, you're just probably gonna have to pay about two or three times of what it cost originally. i seen it out there i just don't remember exactly.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll address all your questions tomorrow, fellas. I just have limited time tonight due to family obligations.

-John

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
I'll address all your questions tomorrow, fellas. I just have limited time tonight due to family obligations.

-John
Thanks John. Obviously we're all excited about this one from PP:type:

So, I'll leave another one for you to get to tomorrow if you can..

is the increase in DHT likely to cause increase body/facial hair growth? any reports of this from initial trials? THANKS!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed for some more details and discussion.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
the original mmv2 was one of my favorite ph's. great as a pre workout-i saw strength and leaning with little weight gain. libido was on par with h-drol=very good.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
uhmm could I run this with m-drol 11-sterone by CEL?

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Dangit I miss The One
I got a bottle sitting on my desk now, been contemplating it ;) Its damn time I run a friggin steroid, Lord knows I have spent too long studying them, and no time enjoying them.

If interested, CEL's D-Plex is a clone of "The One."
You sure of this?

On a side note, what would you say the effectiveness of running this alongside your Halo clone would be? Seems like it would be very dry, probably quite enjoyable for a recomp/cut?

Or say alongside TD 1-T? Just for future references of course :)

And very nice promo, AndroHard looks sick. I still have two bottles of 1-T Transdermal to use though...You guys and your 2 for 1 a long time ago :006:

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
You sure of this?
Absolutely sure.

D-Plex:

17-a-methyl-etioallocholan-17b-ol-3-hydroxyimine - 25 mg

The One:

17-a-methyl-etioallocholan-17b-ol-3-hydroxyimine - 25 mg

lbarber

lbarber

Awards
  • Established
Would you recommend this product to people whom are sensitive to gluten? Malt syrup?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
looks good. is there a recommended PCT for this? is it even necessary? logs?
The recommended PCT would be our Testosterone Recovery Stack.

If you're stack this with another product, you may need to add in a SERM as well. This product is still new, so there aren't any logs up as of yet. I'll have a consolidated thread with them once they start to roll in.

-JOhn

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
will that androhard stack well with your 1-t?
Absolutely. The AndroHard would add a nice dynamic of mitigating lethargy, supporting libido, and adding some nice strength gains to the cycle. I suspect this is going to be a popular combination since both are non-methyls.

-John

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
can i run it for 8 weeks
normal PCT to run after this?
You could, but I wouldn't recommend over 6 weeks in duration. Anything past the 6 week mark can start to affect recovery efforts more significantly.

Our Testosterone Recovery Stack is more than a sufficient PCT, however if you're stacking this with another compound (and depending upon the layout of the cycle), you may need to add in a SERM as well.

This product will stack well with many of our other products. If you need any suggestions, I'd be happy to help.

-John

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks John. Obviously we're all excited about this one from PP:type:

So, I'll leave another one for you to get to tomorrow if you can..

is the increase in DHT likely to cause increase body/facial hair growth? any reports of this from initial trials? THANKS!
Yes, increases in DHT can cause enhancement of secondary sexual characteristics due to the androgenic profile. Having said this, it doesn't mean you're going to note anything significant either. If you have good target hormone conversion, you'll have an increased chance in these type of demonstrations.

I haven't heard of anything significant from the testers, but it's certainly a possibility. I'll let you know if I hear anything as well.

-John

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would you recommend this product to people whom are sensitive to gluten? Malt syrup?
How bad is your gluten allergy? Have you been diagnosed with celiac disease?

If your condition requires a specific gluten-free diet, then I would be cautious. Even a small amount of malt syrup can exacerbate symptoms overall. I would err on the side of caution if it was me.

-John

skwidstyle

Awards
will this stack well with &/or provide any additional gains /results with "Test 400" by Fight Labs? Test 400 contains... Estra-4,9-Diene-3, 17-Dione -- 3,17-Dioxo Etiochol-1,4, 6-Triene -- 4-Chloro-17-Methyl etioallochol-4-Ene-17b-Ol-3,11-Dione -- & Beta Alanine.
everyone says it is a good enough product on its own, but i would stack androhard with it if it is compatible & wouldn't be too harsh

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This product is where its at! By far one of my most favorite PHs ive ran AND on top of that combining it with Primordials LV delivery? Better believe this stuff is the shizz!!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This product is where its at! By far one of my most favorite PHs ive ran AND on top of that combining it with Primordials LV delivery? Better believe this stuff is the shizz!!
Stack it with Dermacrine and/or Turinabol for a wicked recomp stack!

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stack it with Dermacrine and/or Turinabol for a wicked recomp stack!

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman
Yah I got some Turinbol and AH for the spring been about 6 years since I ran anything like this. These seem to be pretty mild though.

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Yah I got some Turinbol and AH for the spring been about 6 years since I ran anything like this. These seem to be pretty mild though.
Yes they are mild in regard to side effects, but damn effective results wise. For someone like yourself I believe you would have some great results.

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

Primordial Performancee

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes they are mild in regard to side effects, but damn effective results wise. For someone like yourself I believe you would have some great results.

Cheers!:cheers:

-Sean-

Primordial Performancee
Yah will be using it for a hard cut, might throw in some S4, but that is not certain at this point. What I am after is a lean hardness that has been eluding me up to this point. Size will be there.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah will be using it for a hard cut, might throw in some S4, but that is not certain at this point. What I am after is a lean hardness that has been eluding me up to this point. Size will be there.
DHT is where it's at for that.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DW, even though this is my first run with anything hormonal, I would say it is not mild in its effectiveness. Granted it is not liver toxic and the only sides are acne/bacne (and in my case a little prostate swelling), at the full dose I imagine this will be serious combined with Turinabol. With your work ethic and diet I see you getting absolutely shredded on AndroHard.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DW, even though this is my first run with anything hormonal, I would say it is not mild in its effectiveness. Granted it is not liver toxic and the only sides are acne/bacne (and in my case a little prostate swelling), at the full dose I imagine this will be serious combined with Turinabol. With your work ethic and diet I see you getting absolutely shredded on AndroHard.
Yah being a AI rep I have access to as much Cycle support as I will need :006:

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yah being a AI rep I have access to as much Cycle support as I will need :006:
Yeah you ever want to hook a brother up... :thinking:

J/K DW, looking forward to early next year when we are all running some fun stuff at the same time.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
S4 with the Tbol-LV and AH-LV would be just disgusting results wise...in a good way of course!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If anyone is on the fence with AndroHard, review the last 4 pages of my log that is in my signature. Let's just say I am a HUGE fan and you will be happy you purchased it!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't miss out on stocking up on Androhard-LV right now during our PH D/C sale!!!
If you want to get some AndroHard - or any of our other hormonals - you'd better do it fast, while there's still some stock left! We've broken our sales records each day for the last 3 days in a row, actually overselling our NONdiscontinued items - which has slowed down shipment of orders (but we will still endeavour to stick to our 72-hour shipping time).

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
Don't miss out on stocking up on Androhard-LV right now during our PH D/C sale!!!

The feedback has been nothing short of phenomenal, so take advantage while it's still in stock! I will try to give you all an idea of remaining stock so you can plan accordingly.

-John
plz do give an idea of the stock if you can!!!