Who wants a Maximize v2 flash sale?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Who wants a Maximize v2 flash sale?


    Been taking with NP about an initital release flash sale on maximize v2...


    $19.99 for 45 FULL servings.



    You guys likey?



    Key points:

    1. Strongest pre-wo on the market...guaranteed.
    2. First pre-wo to utilize Agmatine sulfate!
    3. The taste is orgasmic.
    4. Strongest pumps out of ANY pre-wo available


  2. These NP super sales keep getting better and better!

    What flavor(s) will be available?

  3. Quote Originally Posted by hoopem6 View Post
    These NP super sales keep getting better and better!

    What flavor(s) will be available?
    It hasn't been set yet...email/call and tell them u want it.


    Only raspberry lemonade, but it will be the BEST flavor you've ever tried...srs
    •   
       


  4. OMG when is out?????????????????
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?



  5. Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    OMG when is out?????????????????
    If NP does the flash sale, next week

    call them and tell them u want the greatest pre-wo of all time

  6. you can post the ingredients? i see it in another post!
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?



  7. Quote Originally Posted by MAxximal View Post
    you can post the ingredients? i see it in another post!
    I'm on my iPhone..can anyone post the label for me?

  8. Nevermind!

    Found it


    Quote Originally Posted by Ev52 View Post

  9. They're gonna do it guys!!!

    That's the best pre-wo of all time for $0.44 a serving!!!!!


    Just to ellaborate more...this is THE strongest pre-wo available. I'll put it against jack3d or 1mr ANY day

  10. oh man i'm getting some for sure.

    thanks iForce!

  11. so when is this flash sale and how do we hear about it???
    i sent and email and PM to iforce, no response

  12. Quote Originally Posted by iForce View Post
    They're gonna do it guys!!!

    That's the best pre-wo of all time for $0.44 a serving!!!!!


    Just to ellaborate more...this is THE strongest pre-wo available. I'll put it against jack3d or 1mr ANY day
    Wow, that was bold I'll be trying this out and comparing to Caution and MRI Black Powder.
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

    FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218

  13. why the prop blend over maximize v1 label?
    Truth

  14. Quote Originally Posted by jherman08 View Post
    why the prop blend over maximize v1 label?
    VERY goo dpoint

  15. Would be a crazy price. Only Nutraplanet is crazy enough to pull it off.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by JN230 View Post
    VERY goo dpoint
    It was necessary due to certain ratios we've found between agmatine and CM. Dosed properly, they impact an immediate effect unlike agmatine solo which can take time to take effect in people.

    I know prop blends aren't always viewed as positive, however I can honestly tell you there was no skimping in this product, which will be VERY evident upon trying it

  17. Ps: everyone keep an eye out for a NP mass email about the sale

  18. Quote Originally Posted by iForce View Post
    It was necessary due to certain ratios we've found between agmatine and CM. Dosed properly, they impact an immediate effect unlike agmatine solo which can take time to take effect in people.

    I know prop blends aren't always viewed as positive, however I can honestly tell you there was no skimping in this product, which will be VERY evident upon trying it
    good news, what form are the carbs coming in? 4g per serving..
    My buddy has been begging me to find him a sugar free pre-workout.
    Truth

  19. What is the stim content of the product? As in can you at least release the mgs of caffeine per serving?

  20. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    What is the stim content of the product? As in can you at least release the mgs of caffeine per serving?
    X2 please
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  21. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    X2 please
    The caffeine is pretty moderate...100mg I believe. The geranium dose is HUGE however...best stim mix I ever used.

  22. I favor that thinking.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  23. SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?



  24. Quote Originally Posted by iForce View Post
    The caffeine is pretty moderate...100mg I believe. The geranium dose is HUGE however...best stim mix I ever used.
    love it!

  25. cant wait for the flash
    Truth

  26. I would like to try something with Agmatine sulfate and see how it compares to glycocarn

  27. bumpy
    Truth

  28. will it be soon?

  29. Its up at NP! That sale if it happens will be somthing nobody wants to miss!

  30. Damn can't wait for this, I was lucky enough to try a 2 scoop sample and this stuff was awesome. Taste was probably best i've had in a preworkout and the energy/scoop was pretty much on par with Jack3d.

  31. actually, i wa holding off on noexplode, to try this if, they have fire sale soon.

  32. Quote Originally Posted by Ace28 View Post
    Damn can't wait for this, I was lucky enough to try a 2 scoop sample and this stuff was awesome. Taste was probably best i've had in a preworkout and the energy/scoop was pretty much on par with Jack3d.
    Damn, thanks for your mini review bro!

  33. Quote Originally Posted by Ace28 View Post
    Damn can't wait for this, I was lucky enough to try a 2 scoop sample and this stuff was awesome. Taste was probably best i've had in a preworkout and the energy/scoop was pretty much on par with Jack3d.
    awesome! thanks for the great review.


    it should be happening this week...

  34. Quote Originally Posted by iForce View Post
    awesome! thanks for the great review.


    it should be happening this week...
    You the man!
    Truth

  35. Quote Originally Posted by iForce View Post
    awesome! thanks for the great review.


    it should be happening this week...
    Sweet...I have been holding my order for this!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  36. Quote Originally Posted by jherman08 View Post
    You the man!
    guy in the avi is huge
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

    FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218

  37. Quote Originally Posted by WhatsaRoid? View Post
    guy in the avi is huge
    haha you cant be talking about me, must be referring to yourself bro
    Truth

  38. http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/iforce-nutrition/maximize-v2-570-grams.html

    it's up!!!

  39. gonna try this one out thanks!

  40. Quote Originally Posted by monstermash View Post
    gonna try this one out thanks!
    You're going to be very impressed
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Next Flash Sale?
    By Cool in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-11-2010, 09:37 PM
  2. Iforce Maximize v2 flash sale...get it quick!!!
    By iForce in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 05-03-2010, 05:50 PM
  3. maximize v2 flash sale?
    By JN230 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-24-2010, 11:46 PM
  4. TT-33 FLASH SALE!!!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 02-27-2010, 10:55 AM
Log in
Log in