April Tax Return Sale! Up to 40% off Everything!

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established

Dear AM,

We are proud to announce our Tax Return Sale starting now at PrimordialPerformance.com!

Free shipping for $150 domestic orders and discounted shipping for $250 international orders!

And remember we guarantee the BEST PRICE and 100% SATISFACTION when ordering with Primordial Performance. Find a cheaper price of a similar product anywhere and we will beat it! (or refund you the difference)

Check out all these amazing deals....

AndroHard​

NEW!! Natural steroid. No estrogenic effects. Harder abs, harder chest, harder erections. AndroHard stacks extremely well with almost any pro hormone on the market. Boost sex drive and fight gyno with AndroHard.

Originally $79.95, now only $59.96!

Testosterone Conversion Factor-1
NEW!! Boost total testosterone up to 30% in only 12 days with Testosterone Conversion Factor-1! 100% natural, no steroidal ingredients, perfect for PCT or anyone with low T levels. Get even better results when stacked with Sustain Alpha.

Originally $29.95, now only $20.97!

Dermacrine Liqua-Vade
NEW!! 30% stronger formula than previous LV version! Blast muscle growth to new levels with Dermacrine! Great addition to any cutting or bulking cycle.

Originally $49.95, now only $37.46!

Turinabol

Our most powerful mass building formula! Gain up to 15lbs in lean, hard gains in 6 weeks. Converts to the famous German steroid "Oral Turinabol" with high anabolic potency. Grow vascular and ripped with Turinabol!
IMPORTANT: For advanced users only. Requires Post Cycle Therapy (PCT). Get the full Turinabol Muscle Stack here.

Originally $59.95, now only $47.96!

Sustain Alpha Liqua-Vade
Sustain Alpha with Liqua-Vade technology is here and up to 3x more effective than previous topical versions. Boost natural testosterone levels, get rock hard erections and bigger ejaculation loads with the new Sustain Alpha Liqua-Vade. Stacks well with the new Testosterone Conversion Factor-1.

Originally $49.95, now only $37.46!

Toco-8
Promote hair growth, lower bad cholesterol, and help clean out the arteries with Toco-8!

Originally $29.95, now only $23.96!

Dermatherm Target
Burn fat off and reveal rock hard abs with the spot specific fat burner DermaTherm Target!

Originally $39.95, now only $27.97!

http://www.primordialperformance.com/store/?utm_source=anabolicminds&utm_medium=forum&utm_content=text_link&utm_campaign=tax_return_thread

Enjoy your Spring & Summer 2010 in health!

Jim Benvie
Primordial Marketing

Questions?

Phone – 1-800-568-2924

Email - [email protected]

9am-5pm PST Live Chat - Primordial Performance Live Support

Visit - Primordial Performance

Primordial Performance LLC
13331 NE Whitaker Way
Portland OR 97230

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
good deal!

just wish PreMax was 40% off :)

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nice deals

Jimbo15

Jimbo15

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
It looks like there are some brilliant deals on superb products. Is this sale open to us guys in the UK too?
yup, open to everyone who purchases from our site.

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
Yo, I heard thru the grape vine that this tax return sale has been extended til 4/28, is this tru?

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Perfect time to get my hands on some Androhard. By that I mean the order was in 5 hours ago.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
just wanted to say thanks for the super fast shipping and great deals PP. i just got my package today and i cant wait to try them out.:D